Home » Directory » Madhya Pradesh » Bhopal » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in BhopalOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Eklavya A non profit organization, providing services for children such as education, children books, toys and kits.
- Fit Vital Services Pvt. Ltd Fit vital is a Dynamic, Vitality driven organization offering Healthy & Competitive environment for the betterment of the Society. The Company has been formed by the group of young medical and technical professionals with a mission to provide quality medical and other world class facilities to all the sections of the society. Fit vital strives for the best spirit of Health Care & Welfare and saving life of the people who can afford costly treatments.
- Mahavidya Sadakh Parivar The DASA MAHAVIDHYA SADHAK PARIVAR, which was formed in 1999, is engaged in the sadhana of Mahavidhya under the guidance and leadership of Gurudev Shri Sudarshan Nathji and Gurumata Dr. Sadhana Singhji, based in Bhopal.Both our gurus were intimate disciples of Paramhans Swami Nikhileshwaraanand, our Sadgurudev, a great yogi of the divine land of Siddhashram, a place divine even to gods.
- Housing and Environment Department The Department of Housing and Environment, Government of Madhya Pradesh, addresses the twin important issues of Human Habitation and Environment in the State. The Department strives to achieve its objectives of planned development, sustainable environment, creation of urban infrastructure and housing stock through statutory bodies and autonomous institutions committed to their objectives.
- Anandpur Outreach Anandpur Outreach is created with a vision to provide an insight into the lifesaving & noble activities of Anandpur Hospital, which contributes to remote villages in rural India; where basic access to health care is virtually absent. We hope this insight moves you to take action and contribute-be it in voluntary work or donations.
- Mahila Chetna Manch Mobilising and organising rural women at the grassroots level for collective action, learning and leadership.Adopting targeted interventions for women of all age-groups spanning from girls education to support to destitute grannies. Linking women with emerging technology through training, extension, demonstration and marketing of products e.g. medicinal and aromatic plantation, mushroom production.
- aadhar Aadhar is a Child Welfare Organization formed by Doctors, Therapists & Professional Counselors and is devoted to assist and aid the growth of a child into a healthy & socially responsible human being.VISIONTo assist and aid the growth of every child into a healthy & socially responsible human being and ensure a child grows in an environment he loves and cares forthereby laying the Aadhar for a responsible citizen.
- Vigyan Bharati Vijnana Bharati should attempt the formation of a "Think Tank" through Brain Storming Debates and Discussions on the Country's economical policies, health care policies, entertainment policies, ICET policies, BT policies, Infrastructure policies, rural industrialization and entrepreneurship policies, Interlinking of Rivers, Interconnectivity, knowledge connectivity etc.
- Arushi Arushi is a Bhopal-based not-for-profit organization working with and for people with disabilities and issues related to them. The basic objective of our work is to generate opportunities and develop capacities in people with disabilities. The disadvantaged become susceptible to blatant as well as some subtle forms of oppression, exploitation, abuse and marginalization.
- NRMCW NRMCW is non-profit, non political, non-governmental organization working in social development field for last 6 years, which was Registered Under MP Society Registration Act 1973 No. 44 of 1973 dated 22/02/2003. It is based in Bhopal and operates at all India level. Office- Having its registered as well as head office in Bhopal to provide centralized guidance and supervision to our project teams, spread over in various parts of India.
- Mahashakti Seva Kendra Mahashakti Seva Kendra was officially registered in the year 1992. It shapened to emerge as an all women organization, operating in the field of economic and social upliftment of women in Bhopal. Mahashakti Seva Kendra MSK is a secular organization, recognized by the State government, registered in the Firms & Societies Act, having its own four worksheds at Dwarka Nagar near the railway station, at one of the most gas affected areas in Bhopal.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.