Agriculture in BhubaneshwarAgriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy. Indian agriculture zone has always been at the forefront of economic policies of the government. In India agriculture sector plays a significant role in the overall development of the country. The agriculture directory provides a detailed listing of various agriculture based industries in India and information on business related to agriculture in India. The agriculture web guide will be your one stop reference guide on leading exporters and manufacturers of agro-based products in India. Also get online listing of all the agriculture goods suppliers
Latest Website Listings
- Tribal Development Co- Operative Corporation Of Orissa Imited Exporter and supplier of tamarind, sal seeds, hill brooms, baheda, amla, honey and neem seeds.
- The Orissa State Cooperative Milk Producers' Federation Ltd. The Orissa State Cooperative Milk Producers' Federation Limited is an apex level Dairy Cooperative Society registered under Cooperative Society Act – 1962.It has come into existence to integrate the milk producers in rural areas with consumers in the urban areas with an enterprising aptitude.Activities includes promoting, production, procurement, processing and marketing of milk & milk products for economic development of the rural farming community in Orissa.
- Falcon Marine Exports Limited Engaged in supplying of sea foods such as fishes, crabs and prawns.
- Seashore Funds Management Private Limited Supplier of cosmetics, garments, spices, agricultural raw materials etc.
- Paradeep Phosphates Limited Engaged in manufacturer & supplier of various grade of fertilizers.
- P.P. Foods & Beverages We are a prominent trader, service provider and supplier of Beverages Vending Machine, Spicy Tomato Soup, Tea Coffee Premixes, etc. We supply products in collaboration with Hindustan Unilever Limited, the largest Consumer Goods Company and a market leader across many categories.
- Orrisa Fisheries The plan, programme and policies of Fishery Sector are carried out through the Directorate of Fisheries, Orissa. The Directorate of Fisheries, Orissa was created in the year 1956 to look after all-round development of Fishery activities in the State. It is basically a service sector and extension oriented technical Department, which promotes scientific aquaculture in the state and look after the welfare of Fisher folk.
- Banajata The website www.banajata.org tries to present all possible information on NTFP management and trade mostly relating to Orissa and its neighbouring states, where the NTFP from Orissa go for higher level value addition and marketing. The website not only emphasizes on the market related information Oriya which gives detailed information on the phenology, cultivation, sustainable harvesting, processing, storage, commercial propagation, marketing, policies.
- Orissa Watershed Development Mission Orissa Watershed Development Mission is an autonomous State level agency constituted under the Department of Agriculture, Government of Orissa, responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring all Watershed Development programmes in the State. The mission is intends to provide the required focus, coordination and operational flexibilities in implementation of watershed concepts and approaches in the State.
- Ram’s Assorted Cold Storage Limited was set up in the year 1986 by Mr. Eric Ram and Mrs. Sovita Ram. The company initially concentrated on setting up Cold Storages as an independent business activity catering to the twin city markets of Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. This plant is spread over an area of 3.5 acres and is today equipped with modern machineries like IQF, Flake Ice Machines, Cooking, and Blanching machines.
- Cuts & Slices Supplier of frozen meat products, seafood, pasta, imported cooking sauces, cooking wines, salad dressings, olive products, spices, condiments and homemade chocolates.
- Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture CIFRI, in a major effort to give emphasis to freshwater aquaculture research, initiated steps to establish the Freshwater Aquaculture Research and Training Centre (FARTC) over 147 ha campus at Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar, Orissa. The Centre gradually developed into its full capacity and became an independent Institute during 1987 as Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA). The Institute is also the Lead Centre on ‘Carp Farming in India.
Agriculture - ALL INDIA
@ All India (6140)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.