Colleges in BhubaneshwarThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Eklavya College of Technology & Science The ECTS is ideally located on a sprawling 25 acre campus on the NH-5, Near Bhubaneswar. The campus is fully wi-fi enabled and comprises aesthetically designed buildings that are networked by optic fibre links. The Institution has established excellent infrastructure, including state-of-the-art computer and internet facilities, modern workshops and labs, seminar halls, auditoriums and well stocked libraries, in addition to indoor stadium with gymnasium, sports and games fields.
- Trident Academy of Technology I welcome you for a virtual tour of our college through this website and a subsequent visit to us. At TAT you will have the pleasure of a serene, serious and purposive academic atmosphere and will be convinced about a dedicated team of professionals working to achieve high standards.
- The Techno School It was founded in the later part of 2005 and located at the emerging centre of the temple city, Bhubaneswar commenced its journey of consolidation and expansion right from the day of its inception along the road of realizing its vision. Induction of qualified and experienced faculty.
- BJB College Grounds An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in under graduate courses. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- INSTITUTE OF HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION Institute of Higher Secondary EducationIHSE,a leading 2 Science College of Sikshya O Anusandhan under the guidance of Prof. Dr. M.R.Nayak, founder President of leading educational institutions like ITER, IMS, IDS,IBCS, SHM,SMC and SPS in Orissa provides a salubrious and conducive atmosphere to impart integrated teaching for CHSE curriculum and All India Joint Entrance examination.
- Gandhi Group Of Institutions Gandhi Institute for Technological Advancement GITA, Bhubaneswar is one of the technical institution run by Vidya Bharati Educational Trust VBET, approved by All India Council for Technical Education AICTE under Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, recognized by Govt. of Odisha and is affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology BPUT, Rourkela.
- Vivekananda Institute of Technology Vivekananda Institute of Technology VIVTECH is fast evolving as a promising centre of excellence in the field of technical education in India. Considered as the first Green college of India, VIVTECH has the excellent stateoftheart sprawling campus which is at par with some of the best technical institutes of the world.
- HI-Tech Science college Hi-Tech Science College is a Day-cum-Residential +2 Science College and it is one of the pioneer science college. It aims at providing innovative education by the eminent faculties. It is situated on the river bank of kuakhai near the capital city of Bhubaneswar.
- Heritage Vision Education Trust (HVET) Heritage Vision Education Trust (HVET) is a centre of excellence in the field of education within a short span of existence. The Trust has attained the distinction of academic brilliance within six years and aims at holistic development of future professionals
- Indian Institute of Science and Information Technology Indian Institute of Science and Information Technology is a premier IT School is an intellectual community rightly blended with spiritualism & strong traditions. It owes its inception to the Grace and Blessing of Beloved Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. It prepares students to shoulder leadership and responsibilities as executive, teachers and officers in various fields and become warriors of the twenty first century to unite humanity with the bond of Love.
- Hi-Tech College of Engineering Its our privilege to welcome all of you to the ever expanding world of HiTech Group HCE HiTech College of Engineering is one of the feather to the hat of educational institute drawn by our group.We are sure that we can make you proud of being an alumnus of HCE.Well not leave any stone unturned to make each and every student as the best technocrats of the country.
- MITS School of Engineering MITS School of Engineering is managed by Basantdevi Charitable Trust BCT. The Trust has been spreading education among the neglected and the downtrodden in the farflung tribal areas of the state also state Capital, from the primary to the post graduate level. It is a trust for which uplift of the poor has virtually became a passion.
- Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology The Radhakrishnan University Education Commission of 1949 emphasised the need for establishing Agricultural Universities in India., Subsequently, the indo-American team consistitued under the Chairmanship of Dr. K.R. Damle (1955), the then Vice-president of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, suggested a system of education for Indian as followed in the Land Grant Colleges of USA.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.