Schools in BhubaneshwarThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Kendriya Vidyalaya No 3 Welcome to the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya No 3, Bhubaneswar, one of the best educational institutions of BHUBANESWAR, the capital city of Orissa. This centre of excellence which was first established in 1986 as civil sector school affiliated to CBSE .
- RUCHIKA The Ruchika Social Service Organization is dedicated to advancing the opportunities of underprivileged children through education. RSSO,targets mostly street children, child laborers,and children of impoverished families living in the slums of Bhubaneswar,Orissa.
- Stewart School He is the source of all knowledge. Therefore, our mission is to inculcate in young minds that God is the ultimate source of all knowledge and He is the greatest teacher. Stewart School believes that every child is entitled to enjoy hisher childhood. They should be valued for their individuality, culture and heritage.
- St. Xavier’s Literacy in the present day scenario plays a vital role in determining the standard of civilization of a particular country. Universal literacy is, therefore, the goal of every nation. Considering the importance of English, the accepted global motion and to keep pace with any other advanced countries of the world, the St. Xaviers Group of Schools
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan was founded in 1938 at Mumbai by the great visionary, statesman, philosopher and philanthropist Sri K. M . Munshi with the blessings of the father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi. it has come to be recognized as a symbol of the Intellectual, Literary, Educational, Ethical, Spiritual and Cultural Life of India and recognized as a national Institution.
- Radcliffe School Radcliffe School promises to deliver quality education with an emphasis on a deep rooted value system. Here, our education is aimed at nurturing the child’s intellect and supporting his emotional, moral and spiritual well-being.We appreciate the unique, individual talents of children and follow an instructional strategy that suits every child’s different learning styles.
- D.A.V. Public School Bhubaneswar D.A.V. Public School established on 4th August 1989, D.A.V. Public School, Chandrasekharpur had a humble beginning with 90 students and 17 staff members. It grew by leaps and bounds year by institution not only in size with 3200 students and 179 staff members but also in quality with year into a magnanimous remarkable achievements
- SAI International School An official website of SAI international school, providing information about school, facilities, activities and admission.
- Krupajal Business School Krupajal Bussiness School (KBS) is one of the front runners in imparting quality management education in eastern India. KBS is parented by Krupajal Group of Institutions (KGI), Which was set up in 1996. The institute is located on the outskirts of the temple city of Bhubaneswar, Odisha, and spread over 100 acres of lush green, pollution-free campus. The KGI also has an Engineering college and a management academy approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Started in the year 1967 as a single –section Civil Sector School , the State Govt. being the sponsoring agency began with classes from I to VIII. Over the years a new higher class was added each year. The Vidyalaya was started at unit-I High School (now Unit-I Boy's High School) of Bhubaneswar.
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.