Home » Directory » Orissa » Bhubaneshwar » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in BhubaneshwarGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Orissa Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation The Orissa Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) was established in the year 1981 with the specific objective of creating infrastructure facilities in the identified Industrial Estate/Areas for rapid and orderly establishment and growth of Industries, trade and commerce. It has been declared as the Nodal Agency for providing industrial infrastructure in the State of Orissa.
- National Council for Teacher Education National Council for Teacher Education is a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Human Resource Development MHRD of Government of India. It was established by an Act of Parliament 1993 on 29th December 1993 with a view to achieving planned and co-coordinated development of the teacher education system throughout the country, the regulation and proper maintenance of norms and standards in the teacher education system and for matters.
- OSDMA Orissa State Disaster Mitigation Authority (OSDMA) was set up by the Government of Orissa as an autonomous organization vide Finance Department Resolution No. It was registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 on 29.12.1999 as a non-profit making & charitable institution for the interest of the people of Orissa, with its headquarters at Bhubaneswar and jurisdiction over the whole State.
- Employees' state insurance corporation ESI corporation runs a unique social security scheme, which has the features of an insurance organisation as well as a service provider for health related needs of the insured persons under the scheme.The corporation reserves the right to accept or reject the auction without assigning any reason.
- Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation The Population becomes more than 8 lakhs and the new revenue villages were included in the City. The tourist spots are attract to the people from all over the world. It became Municipality to Municipal Corporation vide Housing & Urban Development Department.
- OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL (A&E),ORISSA To receive prompt settlement of their pensionary benefits and Provident Fund balance dues Conscious of Our responsibility as scrutinizing and authorizing authority. In Evidence to authorize pensionary benefits and provident fund dues within two months of receipt of the cases complete in all respects except pension revision cases.To address the concerned authorities, in respect of deficiencies and defects, within one month, and, to keep the beneficiaries informed of such action.
- Chief Electoral officer Orissa At the state level the election work is supervised,subject to overall superintendence,direction and control of the commission,by the chief electoral officer of the state.conduct of general elections in india involves management of the largest event in the world.
- e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. eProcurement Technologies Ltd. is an ISO 27001 Certified eProcurement Company that provides an end to end eProcurement Solution like Tender Alert Service Market Making, eAuction, Reverse Auction, eTendering, eSourcing, etc. We annually Track more than 1 Million TendersAnnum & we successfully enable Rs.10,000 Cr worth of eProcurement every Year. Out of thousands of our costumers some of the reputed one includes ICICI Bank, SBI Bank, BHEL, Bank of Baroda, ESSAR Group, etc. for whom we are the exclusive eProcurement service providers & their procurement worth 1000s of crores are processed through our platform www.abcProcure.com
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.