Organisations in BhubaneshwarOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- UNNAYAN Unnayan is an NGO that has been working with socially and economically marginalized women since 1990. Its focus is empowerment of women through livelihood promotion. Its vision is establishing a strong, vibrant, cohesive and progressive society. The Craft Craft is an integral part of life in Orissa.
- MOTHERs Team MOTHER was founded on the 4th of Dec 2006 to popularize the cause of organ donation. In this direction, the Trust launched a brochure entitled A Priceless Gift explaining about the organ donation. These are being distributed free of cost to the people in the city of Bhubaneswar and by post to people in other parts of the country.MOTHER was started by a group of well meaning members of the society.
- CHALE CHALO Chale Chalo is a Grassroots Development Organization which believes in Gandhian Principles of Peoples Centered Sustainable Development Processes and Nonviolent, Peaceful and Democratic Socio-Economic and Political Structures for a Poverty Free, Pollution Free and Exploitation Free Just and Humane Society. In 2005 CHALE CHALO was registered under Indian Trust Act 1882.
- Natya Chetana Natya means theatre, Chetana means awareness. A group of young theatre students of Drama department - Utkal Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, the only degree college of performing arts in the state of Orissa, performed a short improvised drama Bana Manisha Wild men. It was in a slum of Bhubaneswar the capital of Orissa during a NSS National Service Scheme camp.
- Aaina Aaina which literally means Mirror, is a voluntary organization, operational in the state of Orissa, India. The organization was conceived as an effort of few socially sensitive people who came from different backgrounds, charged with the vision of working with the vulnerable sections of the society and address issues giving rise to such vulnerabilities. In this context the persons with disability, children and women became the focal point of various operations of the organization.
- Development Alternatives for Wider Network DAWN Development Alternatives for Wider Network was conceived in 1988 by a group of social researchers with a vision to bridge the gap between research and grass root level action. Registered in 1992-93, the professional group of DAWN is drawn from multi disciplines. The field workers recruited from concerned communities provide a vital link between the organization and the people.
- LifeCell LifeCell is India's first & largest private stem cell bank and stem cells solutions provider to bring the revolutionary concept of umbilical cord stem cell banking to India. LifeCell started its operations in 2004 with cryogenic preservation of umbilical cord blood stem cells at its advanced facility in Chennai.
- SWARDO SWARDO is a non government organization of Odisha is working in the sector of Handicrafts and rural development since 1995. SWARDO have organized Crafts Bazars in Angul in 2006, Bhubnaeswar in 2007, Balasore in 2008 & 09 and Gandhi Shilp Bazar at Balasore in 2010 under Ministry of Textile, Govt. of India. 350 nos. of artisan cards, 112 ACC & 106 LIC have issued to the artisans of Bainchua of Khurda Dist. under AHVY cluster development programme by SWARDO.
- Jeevan Jyoti Ashram The Ashram always prioritized qualitative aspects rather than the quantity. The quality brings the credit & the credibility goes simultaneously to co-workers for their constructive effort and commitment. Since inception, the Ashram has been committed to the cause of social development.
- Udyama Over years, we have embraced issues relating to other social issues like education and health, which has a significant influence on the livelihood of the poor. Poverty deprives the poor to have access to basic education and health. Udyama have been trying to facilitate changes directed towards improving the implementation of education and health based programmes.
- Orissa State Water & Sanitation Mission Orissa State Water & Sanitation Mission OSWSM referred as State Mission has been constituted and established in R.D. Department resolution No.9990 dt.5.7.2002 and registered itself under Society Registration Act 1860 on 14.8.2002 for providing overall policy guidance for community led and participatory WATSAN projects.
- Sikshasandhan Campus Sikshasandhan In 1995, Sikshasandhan was established as a resource centre for education to respond to the state of elementary education system of Orissa, particularly for the scheduled tribes and scheduled caste population. It started with the conviction that education is a powerful tool in the empowerment process of tribals and other underprivileged sections of society.
- EMCOR PROJECTS Empowering Marginalized Communities for Rights and Poverty Reduction through Community Radio is a Rights Based Project implemented in 60 Villages of KBK region (Nuapada, Bolangir and Kalahandi Districts) in India by CHALE CHALO – Orissa (India) and Integrated Village Development Trust (IVD Trust) – UK in collaboration with DFID – UK. This 57 months project that started on 1st July 2009, aims to empower the voiceless marginalized communities to articulate their problems, demand their rights.
- Orissa Rural Development & Marketing Society Facilitating the marketing of rural products with the following intervention areas like market research, skill development, product promotion exhibition & scientific and attractive packaging development.
- Eeuro Maritme Academy The maritime education sector in India presently consists of directorate of general of shipping (D.G.shipping), ministry of surface f transport, govt. of India. Many Indian ship owners also have their own approved training institutes for improving their human assets as well as providing it to others. EMA originations provides ship owners, ship managers, and ship institution their crewing requirement and maritime training at Mumbai, kolkata, Chennai, and cochin etc.
- SAATHII An estimated 2.5 million Indians are infected with HIV/AIDS, making India next in the world to South Africa in number of HIV cases. The epidemic, which began among high-risk groups, is now spreading rapidly amongst the general population, though interventions, particularly in Tamil Nadu, have shown a stabilization of the epidemic.
- International Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences & Research International Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences & Research IIRS is a unit of Shreedevi Charitable Trust. This trust promoted IIRS with a noble intention of spreading education in Allied Health Sciences & Rehabilitation sectors. The institute is established with aims and objectives to conduct and coordinatere search, training and services.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.