Home » Directory » Orissa » Bhubaneshwar » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in BhubaneshwarIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Dev Orissa Dev Orissa is a space created by CPED a development consultancy organization for facilitating development action in Orissa province of India, Hence the name Dev Orissa. The facility will promote the mandate of Millennium Development Goals (MDG) through civil society organizations.
- SWARDO SWARDO is a non government organization of Odisha is working in the sector of Handicrafts and rural development since 1995. SWARDO have organized Crafts Bazars in Angul in 2006, Bhubnaeswar in 2007, Balasore in 2008 & 09 and Gandhi Shilp Bazar at Balasore in 2010 under Ministry of Textile, Govt. of India. 350 nos. of artisan cards, 112 ACC & 106 LIC have issued to the artisans of Bainchua of Khurda Dist. under AHVY cluster development programme by SWARDO.
- EMCOR PROJECTS Empowering Marginalized Communities for Rights and Poverty Reduction through Community Radio is a Rights Based Project implemented in 60 Villages of KBK region (Nuapada, Bolangir and Kalahandi Districts) in India by CHALE CHALO – Orissa (India) and Integrated Village Development Trust (IVD Trust) – UK in collaboration with DFID – UK. This 57 months project that started on 1st July 2009, aims to empower the voiceless marginalized communities to articulate their problems, demand their rights.
- Sikshasandhan Campus Sikshasandhan In 1995, Sikshasandhan was established as a resource centre for education to respond to the state of elementary education system of Orissa, particularly for the scheduled tribes and scheduled caste population. It started with the conviction that education is a powerful tool in the empowerment process of tribals and other underprivileged sections of society.
- Directorate of Research on Woman in Agriculture (ICAR) The Working Group on Agricultural Research and Education constituted by the Planning Commission for the formulation of the Eighth recommended for establishment of a National Research Centre for Women in Agriculture (NRCWA). Accordingly, the Indian Council of Agricultural Research established the NRCWA in the month of April 1996 at Bhubaneswar and has since been upgraded as the Directorate of Research on Women in Agriculture
- Banajata The website www.banajata.org tries to present all possible information on NTFP management and trade mostly relating to Orissa and its neighbouring states, where the NTFP from Orissa go for higher level value addition and marketing. The website not only emphasizes on the market related information Oriya which gives detailed information on the phenology, cultivation, sustainable harvesting, processing, storage, commercial propagation, marketing, policies.
- ORISSA SPACE APPLICATION CENTRE Orissa Space Applications Centre (ORSAC), the apex body of the State of Orissa for space technology applications, was established in the year 1984. The Centre is located at Bhubaneswar in its own building at Chandrasekharpur. The Centre is equipped with sophisticated GIS & Computer laboratories with latest GIS and Image softwares.
- Jeevan Jyoti Ashram The Ashram always prioritized qualitative aspects rather than the quantity. The quality brings the credit & the credibility goes simultaneously to co-workers for their constructive effort and commitment. Since inception, the Ashram has been committed to the cause of social development.
- Arupa Mission Research Foundation (AMRF) Arupa Mission Research Foundation (AMRF) was established on the second day of February in the year 1995 and registered formally under Trust Act on the 21st of September 1998, getting the registration number 1729. The Foundation's deep concern over the plight of the deprived, vulnerable and underprivileged and the sad plight of man ravaged mother nature augmented a blazing trail of activities in the socio-economic development of mankind and environment.
- Institute of lifesciences The Institute of Life Sciences (ILS)located in Bhubaneswar has been brought under the fold of the Department of Biotechnology,Government of India in august 2002. The institute was earlier under the administrative and financial control of department of science and technology.
- Aaina Aaina which literally means Mirror, is a voluntary organization, operational in the state of Orissa, India. The organization was conceived as an effort of few socially sensitive people who came from different backgrounds, charged with the vision of working with the vulnerable sections of the society and address issues giving rise to such vulnerabilities. In this context the persons with disability, children and women became the focal point of various operations of the organization.
- Natya Chetana Natya means theatre, Chetana means awareness. A group of young theatre students of Drama department - Utkal Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, the only degree college of performing arts in the state of Orissa, performed a short improvised drama Bana Manisha Wild men. It was in a slum of Bhubaneswar the capital of Orissa during a NSS National Service Scheme camp.
- Orissa State Water & Sanitation Mission Orissa State Water & Sanitation Mission OSWSM referred as State Mission has been constituted and established in R.D. Department resolution No.9990 dt.5.7.2002 and registered itself under Society Registration Act 1860 on 14.8.2002 for providing overall policy guidance for community led and participatory WATSAN projects.
- Organisation for Rural Reconstruction & Integrated Social Service Activities (ORRISSA) ORRISSA believes in the principle of village sovereignty of sustenance which enables communities to decide for themselves what will be grown and consumed. ORRISSA therefore works at several different levels to combat hunger, access & control of local resources: with campaigns on sustaining indigenous farming methods at the local level, and by furthering women's rights.
- Vasundhara Vasundhara is a research and policy advocacy group that works on environment conservation and sustainable livelihood issues. Our organisation was initially conceived to support and strengthen community-based initiatives to protect and conserve forests in the state of Orissa.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.