Danny Denzongpa is a famous actor of bolywood and has worked in international movies also. Get details on the 'Khuda Gawah' star and a Padam Shree winner.
Personal Profile (Personal Biography)
Date of Birth (Birthday):
February 25, 1948
Devdutt Pishorimal Anand
Film Background (Filmography)
The Burning Train, Khuda Gawah, Sanam Bewafa, Asoka, 16 December, Chamku, Luck
Seven Years in Tibet etc.
Interesting Facts About Danny
Awards and Honors
- Danny Denzongpa won the Best Cadet award of Indian army from West Bengal and participated in the Republic Day parade.
- Danny ualified for prestigious Armed Forces Medical College, Pune but withdrew admission to join FTII, Pune.
- Danny is also a painter, a writer and a sculptor.
- Denzongpa owns two breweries, one in South Sikkim, and the other in the state of Orissa.
- Danny Denzongpa owns a bouj and beer factory in Melli,Sikkim.
- Danny Denzongpa has sung with some famous Bollywood singers like Lata Mangeshkar, Mohammed Rafi, and Asha Bhonsle. He sang popular Nepali songs like "Chiso Chiso Hawama" and "Rato Rani Phule".
View Bollywood Actors
- Danny Denzongpa won Padma Shri in 2003.
- Danny Denzongpa won the Best Cadet award of Indian army from West Bengal.
- Danny Denzongpa won filmfare best supporting actor award for Khuda Gawah in 1993.
- Danny Denzongpa won filmfare best supporting actor award for Sanam Bewafa 1991.