Schools in ChandigarhThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- M.R.A. Senior Secondary Model School An official website of model school, providing information about school, facilities, activities and admission.
- New Public Schools An official website of new public schools, providing information about school, admission, activities and facilities.
- learning wings education systems All LWES Schools are braced up to integrate ISO-9001:2008 as a system and they have been gearing up for the certification soon. It has been hard work and excellent transfer of knowledge by LWES consultant, Mr. Shrikumar M., who has now been closely related to the LWES school systems for the last three years. An engineer, an IIM-A graduate and a lead auditor, Shrikumar has an in-depth know-how on quality systems implementation and an intimate knowledge of the attainment of excellence in the educational institutions.
- Aanchal International School An official website of aanchal international school, providing information about school, facilities, activities and admission.
- Strawberry Fields Kindergarten A Kindergarten school for children between 2 years to 5 years years, providing education in nursery, lower & upper Kindergarten (K.G.) and play class.
- UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL University Business School is located in the heart of the city beautiful Chandigarh which is the "Gateway to the North" and is on its way to build an Information Technology Park, on the lines of the other tech savvy cities of India. Educational activities are the hallmark of Chandigarh, with its focal point- the Panjab University. The infrastructure of University Business School offers the right opportunities for self-learning, knowledge building, honing skills and exploring one's potential.
- St. Xavier's Sr. Sec. School A co-educational English medium school offering education in commerce, medical and non-medical streams.
- St. Kabir Public School St. Kabir Public School is a co-educational, day school that was established in 1974. The School is run by the Kabir Educational Society-Chandigarh. The school is affiliated to the Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi.
- Saint Soldier International School An official website of saint soldier international school, providing information about administration, academics and facilities.
- Shivalik Public School Offers fully equipped laboratories for physics, chemistry, biology, geography, language & computers and computerised library and also modern information technology & a closed circuit t.v. network.
- St. Stephen's School A co-educational school offering classes from standard 1 to 9 and also provides library facility, sports activities and computer lab facilities.
- First Steps Play School An official website of first steps play school, offering information about play school, admission, facilities and activities.
- Education We take these views very seriously and are constantly trying to improve in these areas. There is a lot of evidence to show we are succeeding in meeting these expectations and we are striving to build further on their achievements. To do this we are constantly using feedback from our learners that is used to inform our practice.
- Society for the Care of the Blind Ever since its formation in 1972, the Society for the Care of the Blind, Sector 26, Chandigarh Regd. has been actively engaged in the Education, Training & Rehabilitation of Blind children and also working for the prevention of Blindness. The main activity of the Society is to run the Institute for the Blind, Sector 26, Chandigarh. As of now there is a membership of 328 patrons and 708 Life Members of the Society.
- Abc Montessori Engaged in providing services of education of childrens.
- Carmel Convent School Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh founded on July 16th, 1959, is one of the Institutions conducted by the Apostolic Carmel Sisters. Carmel Convent School has a spacious well planned building & playgrounds as well. The school is recognized by the Directorate of Education of the U.T. Administration. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Divya Public School An official website of divya public school, providing information about school, facilities, activities and admission.
- The British School A school affiliated to university of cambridge international examinations providing education to children.
- ChalkPad ChalkPad has been positioned as Education Technology Specialist company and look forward to providing strategic consulting and technology management services to schools, colleges and universities across the world. ChalkPad would be offering a strategic portfolio of student information solutions designed for the evolving needs of schools, higher education institutions and universities.
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.