Department in ChandigarhMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Transport Department of Haryana An official website of haryana government, offering information about department of transport.
- PANJAB POLICE Punjab Police has had an extremely proud history and the legend of keeping duty before self. Even before Independence, Punjab Police had a name in the country for effective policing and this has been continuously improving through the personal examples of its leadership supported by great traditions, discipline, and highly professional attitude.
- Revenue & Diasaster Management Department An official website of haryana government, offering information about department of revenue.
- Civil Aviation Department, An official website of department of civil aviation, offering information about civil aviation.
- Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Punjab was set up in 1942 at Lahore to take care of food scarcities during the second world war. State trading in food grains was introduced in the year 1956 and the main office of the department was shifted to Chandigarh...
- Punjab Forest & Wildlife Preservation In a state where Agriculture is the predominant land use, Punjab Forest & Wildlife Preservation Department is making efforts to increase the forest / tree cover in accordance with the National Forest Policy. The Department encourages farmers to take-up agro-forestry on their farm lands by providing technical guidance for plantation of tree species of economic importance.
- Punjab Information & Communication Technology Corporation Limited A official website providing information about IT training & education, major projects, ITES, BPO and electronic industry.
- Department of Social Justice and Empowerment The Social Justice & Empowerment Department is working independently since the bifurcation of Social Welfare Department in the year 1992. The Department is implementing a number of schemes for the care, protection and rehabilitation of socially under privileged. Earlier the Social Justice & Empowerment Department was working within a very small area having few welfare schemes. Now, it has expanded its area of schemes and has implemented schemes since the creation of the Departments covering beneficiaries belonging to urban as well as rural areas. At present, the Department is implementing a number of schemes for the welfare of orphan/destitute children, juveniles in conflict with law, Widows, destitute women and their dependents, mentally retarded children, the blind, deaf & dumb in the state.
- Punjab Mandi Board An official website of punjab mandi board, providing information about organization, thrust area, market atlas, intra office and enlistment of contractors.
- Department of Animal Husbandry With a view to increase the production of various Livestock Products like milk, eggs, wool and meat etc., Animal Husbandry Department has chalked out an ambitious program for the development of various species of Livestock. To improve the Genetic Potential of the Livestock through Scientific Breeding.
- Labour Department of Haryana An official website of haryana government, offering information about department of labour.
- Accountants General Punjab Accountant General (Accounts & Entitlements), Punjab functions under the Comptroller & Auditor General of India (C&AG) who is the Head of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department. Our Vision is to as one of the pillars of DEMOCRACY, we strive-"To promote excellence in Public Sector AUDIT and Accounting Services towards improving the quality of governance".
- Finance Department An official website of haryana government, offering information about department of finance.
- Directorate of social justice and empowerment (Government of Haryana) The Social Justice & Empowerment Department is working independently since the bifurcation of Social Welfare Department in the year 1992. The Department is implementing a number of schemes for the care, protection and rehabilitation of socially under privileged.
- Department of Transport Punjab Roadways came into being in the year 1948 with a fleet of 13 buses, which rose gradually to its highest strength of 2407 buses in the year 1985. The primary objective of Punjab Roadways is to provide an economical, reliable and comfortable transport service in the state of Punjab with connecting service to adjoining states.
- Chandigarh traffic police The Union Territory of Chandigarh is known throughout the world for its excellent architecture and planning. The City Beautiful boasts of broad roads that are flanked by landscaped greens. The city has the highest per capita income in the country as also the highest per capita vehicle ownership. The city is fast emerging as an information technology hub for the northern region and is being labeled as one of the fastest emerging metros.
- Depit. Of Employment Generation & TRG. The Employment Services were transferred to the State Government by Government Of India in Nov 1956. In the State of Punjab, at present the employment services are provided through a network of 47 Employment Exchange at different levels controlled by the Directorate of Employment, Punjab.
- Haryana Forests The forests in Haryana are classified as Reserved Forests, Protected Forests, Unclassed Forests, Areas closed U/S 38 of Indian Forest Act (IFA, 1927) and Areas closed U/S 4 & 5 of Punjab Land Preservation Act (PLPA, 1900). Large Reserved Forest areas are mainly confined to the Himalayan ranges in Panchkula and Yamunanagar districts. Small reserved forests are found at a number of places in the districts of Yamunanagar, Kaithal, Ambala, Jind and Hisar.
- Department of Employment Haryana The department administers the Employment Exchanges Compulsory Notification of Vacancies Act, 1959, which is a Central statute and the Rules framed there under. At present, 57 Employment Exchanges are functioning in the State, out of which there is 1 State Employment Exchange Haryana at Panchkula, 4 Divisional Employment Exchanges, 21 District Employment Exchanges.
- Haryana Rajya Bal Bhawan An official website of haryana government, offering information about department of haryana rajya bal bhawan.
Department - ALL INDIA
@ All India (480)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.