Department in ChandigarhMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Department of Transport Punjab Roadways came into being in the year 1948 with a fleet of 13 buses, which rose gradually to its highest strength of 2407 buses in the year 1985. The primary objective of Punjab Roadways is to provide an economical, reliable and comfortable transport service in the state of Punjab with connecting service to adjoining states.
- Department of Labour A govt. website of department of labour, offering information about organization structure, statistical information, acts & rules and services.
- Depit. Of Employment Generation & TRG. The Employment Services were transferred to the State Government by Government Of India in Nov 1956. In the State of Punjab, at present the employment services are provided through a network of 47 Employment Exchange at different levels controlled by the Directorate of Employment, Punjab.
- Haryana Rajya Bal Bhawan An official website of haryana government, offering information about department of haryana rajya bal bhawan.
- Labour Department of Haryana An official website of haryana government, offering information about department of labour.
- Punjab Information & Communication Technology Corporation Limited A official website providing information about IT training & education, major projects, ITES, BPO and electronic industry.
- Punjab Forest & Wildlife Preservation In a state where Agriculture is the predominant land use, Punjab Forest & Wildlife Preservation Department is making efforts to increase the forest / tree cover in accordance with the National Forest Policy. The Department encourages farmers to take-up agro-forestry on their farm lands by providing technical guidance for plantation of tree species of economic importance.
- Department of Animal Husbandry With a view to increase the production of various Livestock Products like milk, eggs, wool and meat etc., Animal Husbandry Department has chalked out an ambitious program for the development of various species of Livestock. To improve the Genetic Potential of the Livestock through Scientific Breeding.
- Transport Department of Haryana An official website of haryana government, offering information about department of transport.
- Directorate of social justice and empowerment (Government of Haryana) The Social Justice & Empowerment Department is working independently since the bifurcation of Social Welfare Department in the year 1992. The Department is implementing a number of schemes for the care, protection and rehabilitation of socially under privileged.
- Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Punjab was set up in 1942 at Lahore to take care of food scarcities during the second world war. State trading in food grains was introduced in the year 1956 and the main office of the department was shifted to Chandigarh...
- Department of Employment Haryana The department administers the Employment Exchanges Compulsory Notification of Vacancies Act, 1959, which is a Central statute and the Rules framed there under. At present, 57 Employment Exchanges are functioning in the State, out of which there is 1 State Employment Exchange Haryana at Panchkula, 4 Divisional Employment Exchanges, 21 District Employment Exchanges.
- Finance Department An official website of haryana government, offering information about department of finance.
- Department of Women & Child An official website of haryana government, offering information about department of women and child.
- Civil Aviation Department, An official website of department of civil aviation, offering information about civil aviation.
- Haryana Forests The forests in Haryana are classified as Reserved Forests, Protected Forests, Unclassed Forests, Areas closed U/S 38 of Indian Forest Act (IFA, 1927) and Areas closed U/S 4 & 5 of Punjab Land Preservation Act (PLPA, 1900). Large Reserved Forest areas are mainly confined to the Himalayan ranges in Panchkula and Yamunanagar districts. Small reserved forests are found at a number of places in the districts of Yamunanagar, Kaithal, Ambala, Jind and Hisar.
- Punjab State AIDS Control Society Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS) was registered in 1998 for implementing National AIDS Control Programme. NACP is a 100% centrally sponsored project. PSACS started functioning in 1999. Principal Secretary Health is the Chairman of the Society Secretary Health has been designated as Project Director of the society. Additional Project Director is the technical head assisted by Joint Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors, other officers and supporting staff.
- Revenue & Diasaster Management Department An official website of haryana government, offering information about department of revenue.
- Punjab Mandi Board An official website of punjab mandi board, providing information about organization, thrust area, market atlas, intra office and enlistment of contractors.
- Accountants General Punjab Accountant General (Accounts & Entitlements), Punjab functions under the Comptroller & Auditor General of India (C&AG) who is the Head of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department. Our Vision is to as one of the pillars of DEMOCRACY, we strive-"To promote excellence in Public Sector AUDIT and Accounting Services towards improving the quality of governance".
Department - ALL INDIA
@ All India (480)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.