State Government in ChandigarhState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Punjab Infrastructure Development Board An official website of punjab infrastructure development board, providing information about profile, regularly framework and projects.
- Department Of Soil & Water Conservation, Punjab Offering detailed information about department, organisational setup, infrastructure, functions/ activities, services for farmers, soil/ water testing facilities and schemes.
- Department of Labour A govt. website of department of labour, offering information about organization structure, statistical information, acts & rules and services.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan PANJAB Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is an effort to universalize elementary education by community-ownership of the school system. It is a response to the demand for quality basic education all over the country. The SSA program is also an attempt to provide an opportunity for improving human capabilities to all children, through provision of community-owned quality education in a mission mode.
- Transport Department, Punjab District administration website offering information about department, regional transport authorities & their functions, tax collection centre, driving schools, registration, driving licence, fees & taxes and pollution control.
- Department Of Information Technology, Punjab Offering information about IT policy of Punjab, IT guidelines, IT action plan, IT act, job opportunities, e-governance, HRD and IT industry.
- Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training An educational website of department of technical education & industrial training, offering information about education centres of excellence, industrial training institutes, entrance examinations, course curriculum and admission in govt & private ITIs.
- Chief Electoral Officer The site has primarily been made to improve communication between the electors of Haryana and the department of elections in Haryana. It provides adequate and relevant information about the office of the Chief Electoral Officer and the various activities conducted by the department. Various important forms are also available on the site for download purposes. The office of the Chief Electoral Officer functions under the overall supervision and control of the Election Commission of India.
- Department of Health & Faminly Welfare To provide accessible, affordable, accountable, effective and reliable health care, especially to the poor and the vulnerable sections of the population in rural areas To achieve health indicators like Infant Mortality Rate (IMR), Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR), and Total Fertility Rate (TFR) to acceptable levels within the 7 year (2005-2012) period of the Mission
- Department of Environment, Chandigarh Engaged in eco-regeneration protection/ conservation of natural resources and to prevent environment degradation in the union territory of Chandigarh.
- Department Of Police, Chandigarh Providing information on Department, organisation structure, crime & accident statistics, martyrs and information counter.
- State Information Commission Punjab An official website of state information commission punjab, providing information about state govt rules, status, cause list, minutes of meeting and annual report.
- Department Of Information Technology, Chandigarh Offering information about IT policy, technology park, e-governance, IT enabled service/ BPO sector, upgradation of educational facilities and promotion of IT infrastructure.
- Punjab Infotech Punjab Infotech was incorporated in 1976 as the nodal agency of the government of Punjab for the promotion of IT industry in the State.we have already initiated number of concrete measure aimed at creating a favorable ecosystem for investments by bringing the key concern areas above par in the country.
- Police Department, Punjab An official website providing information about department, its history, organisational structure, posting, special police, academy, sports and gallantry award winners.
- Punjab Elementary Education This Directorate has been set up by the Punjab Government vide its Notification No. 10/6/2002-3E.7/7825, dated 1.4.2003 to implement the Education Policies of the Government regarding Elementary Education fully. Prior to it, a separate Directorate of Primary Education was established by the State Government since February 1978. The main object of the Primary Education Directorate was to ensure to provide free and compulsory Education to the children of age group 6 to 11 years under the compulsory "Primary Education Act, 1960".
- Haryana Vidhan Sabha Bhawan The Vidhan Bhawan building is common for both the Haryana and the Punjab State Legislative Assemblies. This is one of the most magnificent building in the city beautiful.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.