Colleges in ChennaiThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- K.C.S. Kasi Nadar College of Arts & Science The promising youth selected and nurtured under the team of dedicated teachers and the Heads of various institutions under the crown of SVHNADF have brought laurels to their almamater by securing cent percent success besides their excellent performance shown in sports and Co-curricular activities.
- Meenakshi Acadamy of Higher Education and Research The Govt. of India in Ministry of Human Resource Development and Department of Secondary and Higher Education.New Delhi on the advise of the University Grants Commission, conferred Deemed to be University status to "Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research (MAHER)" as Per Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 Vide Govt.
- Preston Internatioanl College The college offers graduate and post graduate Courses in various disciplines like Islamic studies And Business Administration. Situated in the city of Chennai, the college has experienced teaching faculty and state of the art infrastructure. To provide quality graduate and post graduate education geared for this life and the next.
- Dr. MGR-Janaki College of Arts and Science for Women Providing information about admissions, courses, facilities, alumni, and extracurricular activities.
- St. Joseph's College of Engineering We at Jeppiaar Educational Trust aims at imparting technical education to the aspiring youth of India. St. Joseph's College of Engineering under the aegis of Jeppiaar educational trust was instituted in the year 1994 in accordance with the general policy of government of Tamilnadu. It gives high priority to Technical Education in order to meet the growing demands of trained engineers to various industrial and development projects in Tamil nadu and the rest of India. our Institution has been declared as a Christian Minority Institution by appropriate authorities. The Jeppiaar Educational Trust is headed by Dr.Jeppiaar, Ph.D., M.A., B.L.,
- Dr. Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women The Planning Commission approved the establishment of three Technical Institutions for Women in the Chennai state during the Third Five Year Plan period in G.O. Ms. No.1957 education, dated 9th June 1962. The Government decided to start a Womens Polytechnic in the Madras City during 1962-63 in the public sector. This was an important event in the history of technical education as it opened up for Women new vistas which had hitherto been the domain of men.
- Education We provide Training to acquire the knowledge, skill and the ability to become a trader in the foreign exchange market. Its now recruiting students, freshers, working proffesionals in chennai. Excellent coaching offered in accounts and taxation.
- Kumararani Meena Muthiah College of Arts & Science The need to start a college for women when there are so many already around the city is an obvious question. But when it comes to a question of offering quality education and just quality education, the question automatically gets answered and disappears. I have had considerable experience in the field of education and when I floated the college (Kumararani Meena Muthiah college) in the year 1996 and changed the status in 2001 into Co-Education Institution my mind was preoccupied with two
- Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padmavathy Engineering College It was established in 1978 by our Founder - Chairman Dr. K. Vasudevan, M.A., B.Ed., Ph.D. Going down memory lane in the seventies, our Chairman had realized the need for an Institution which will serve as a role model and stand apart from other Educational Institutions.
- SDNB Vaishnav College for Women(Autonomous) The college was started in 1968 with the munificient donation of 10 acres of land by our Late Founder Chairman Sri Nanalal Bhatt and Rs.6 lakhs donated by Cork Industries Charities Trust.Unaided College was started in the year 1984-85 and PG courses were introduced in the self-financing structure in 2001. We have 10 U.G. Courses in the Aided and 8 U.G. courses and 8 P.G. courses in the unaided structure.The Board of Studies designs and develops career oriented and socially productive curriculum, with enriched contents, which is approved by the Academic Council and Governing Body of our college .
- Jerusalem College Of Engineering It was formed and registered in the year 1993 as a Charitable Trust. It is constituted by the group of philanthropists, educationists and industrialists. It has the main objective of promoting higher education in India in the fields of Engineering and Technology.
- Prince Shri Venkateshwara Arts & Science College Prince Educational Society was established in 1978 by our Founder - Chairman Dr. K. Vasudevan, M.A., B.Ed., Ph.D. Going down memory lane in the seventies, our Chairman had realized the need for an Institution which will serve as a role model and stand apart from other Educational Institutions. The setting up of Prince Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Nanganallur, Chennai, helped in the evolution of Prince Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Madipakkam, Chennai, which met this need.
- Indira Group Of Educational Institutions Ii was established half a decade ago and the deed of the trust was executed at Chennai on the 13th of March 2002. The founder of the trust is Mr.V.G. Rajendran.A strong and committed engineering and hence the Trust decided to establish engineering institutions covering a range of disciplines.
- Acs Medical College & Hospital Being a developing nation, health and hygiene are mainstays in terms of national priority. With so many people living below the poverty line, statistics reveal that unhealthy living conditions will lead to disease and epidemics, unless a proactive approach by the medical community is put into action.
- Gojan School Of Business And Technology It was born out of a thirsting desire of professionals to venture in the field of Technical Education.The College strives to equip the students with sound technical knowledge and skills. It also offers educational programs of innovative nature.
- Vel Sri Ranga Sanku College (Arts & Science) An esteemed college that Offers courses in Science and arts. Offers healthy enviornment for study to students.Offers good placement to students
- Stella Maris College Stella Maris College, a Catholic institution of higher education for women is an autonomous college affiliated to the University of Madras and is partly residential. The College, which is under the direction of the Society of the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary, is a minority institution that provides university education in a Christian atmosphere for deserving students, especially those belonging to the Catholic community.
- The Annai Veilankanniís Group of Educational Instituions A web of the annai veilankanniís group of educational institutions, providing information about institution, arts & science, pharmacy, teacher training, nursing and matric school.
- Vel Tech High Tech Dr.Rangarajan Dr.Sakunthala Engineering College Under the guidance of AICTE, Anna University and other agencies of VEL TECH INSTITUTIONs. This College have in all TEN(10) Branches of study with Eight(8) UG Programmes and Two(2) PG Programmes.
- M. O. P. Vaishnav College for Women Providing services like business training, business education and business development training.
- ›Art & Craft Institute (11)
- ›Coaching Centre (33)
- ›Computer Education (39)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (61)
- ›Distance Learning Education (15)
- ›Education Council (31)
- ›Engineering Institute (98)
- ›Language Courses (26)
- ›Management Institutes (40)
- ›Medical Institute (27)
- ›Others (68)
- ›Schools (120)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (225)
- ›University (32)
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.