Home » Directory » Tamil Nadu » Chennai » Education » Engineering Institute
Engineering Institute in ChennaiThere are many popular engineering institutes in India providing quality education in the field of engineering. The engineering institutes directory of India provides extensive information on the leading engineering institutes of India offering popular courses such as B.E., MCA, M.Tech and M.E. The online engineering web guide also acts as a gate to these leading engineering institutes of India by presenting an online website listing of the famous engineering institutes of India. Access these websites to get information on popular engineering courses such as electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering.
Latest Website Listings
- odaiyappa College Of Engineering&Technology The concrete garden of this is located in the middle of Cumbum Valley land, 4 Kms. away from Theni town.The college was given permission by Govrnment of Tamilnadu as per letter No.6181/J1/ 98 dt 25.03.1998 and affiliated to Madurai Kamaraj University on 6.10.1999.
- Academy of Maritime Education and Training Offering courses like B.Sc. (nautical science), B.E (marine engineering), pre-sea training course for deck cadets, MBA in shipping and port management.
- Vel Tech A technical institute offering information about courses such as B.E., M. Tech., M.E, MCA, PGDCM, Msc, MBA and PGDBM.
- ARM College Of Engineering And Technology Studying at ARM will provide you with a highly respected degree from a modern university (ANNA UNIVERSITY). Your education will give you an excellent theoretical knowledge of your chosen study area and the practical skills that will make you highly employable.
- Madras Institute of Technology Madras Institute of Technology is a pioneer institute established by the great visionary and industrialist Shri C.Rajam on 18th of July 1949. In the true sense of the motto In service of India, besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
- B.S Abdur Reham Crescent Engneering College Contains information on courses, departments, library, faculty and placements.
- Rajalakshmi Engineering College Rajalakshmi Engineering College was established in the year 1997 under the aegis of Rajalakshmi Educational Trust whose members have had consummate experience in the fields of education and industry. To be an institution of excellence in Engineering, Technology and Management Education & Research.
- Chennai School Of Ship Management Provide alternate training scheme for marine engineers for 10+2 passed students.
- Sri Krishna Engineering College Provides undergraduate engineering courses in computer science & engineering, electronics & communication and information technology.
- Shree Motilal Kanhaiyalal Fomra Institute of Technology We would like to offer a Word of Welcome and to introduce you to Shree Motilal Kanhaiyalal Fomra Institute of Technology, an ISO 9001:2000 certified institution. The Motilal Kanhaiyalal Fomra Charitable trust was founded during the year 1995 by Late Shree Kanhaiyalalji Fomra, with a view to promote the cause of Education and to help the economically & socially under privileged students.
- Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padmavathy Engineering College It was established in 1978 by our Founder - Chairman Dr. K. Vasudevan, M.A., B.Ed., Ph.D. Going down memory lane in the seventies, our Chairman had realized the need for an Institution which will serve as a role model and stand apart from other Educational Institutions.
- SSN gruop of Institutions Providing information about programs, infrastructure, scholarships, news and contacts..
- Toppers Tutorial Toppers Tutorial was incorporated in 1995 and was acquired by Everonn in Feb, 2008, with a main objective of imparting world class training program, tailor-made to meet the demands of students who are aspiring for IIT-JEE and other Engineering Entrance Exams. In pursuit of which, Everonn Toppers Tutorial has to its credit a team of outstanding and dedicated faculty members, State-of-the-art infrastructure, VSAT technology and winning methodology.
- Kings Engineering College It is a Christian Minority Self financing college. The Kings Engineering College was established in 2001.It is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, for providing high quality technical education.It has been affiliated to the Anna University, Chennai.
- Sri Sai Institute Of Technology It was established in the year 2008 by MJF.Ln.Leo Muthu, Chairman of Sapthagiri Educational Trust, is non-profitable, and non-minority institution. The College is functioning at Sai Leo Nagar near the well-known fascinating Theme Park, "Kishkinta".The college is affiliated to Anna University.
- MEENAKSHI SUNDARARAJAN ENGINEERING COLLEGE Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College (MSEC) was established by the IIET Society in 2001. This institution is a part of the prestigious KRS Group of Institutions which also includes the renowned IIET (Indian Institute of Engineering Technology) est. 1947 by our Founder Late Shri K.R.Sundararajan, the well-known Meenakshi College for Women and the more recently established Meenakshi Sundararajan School of Management. The institutions on the KRS Campus are known for the quality education they impart and their stringent levels of discipline. We have consistently outshone all our peers, not only in academics, but in co-curricular activities as well.
- New Prince Shri Bhavani College Of Engineering &Technology It is constructed in Vengaivasal which is near to city but the location of college is selected as the environment is very quiet and peaceful for the students to concentrate on their course effectively.ach and every laboratory is provided with highly modernized and updated equipments.
- Meenakshi College of engineering The MCE is sponsored and managed by Meenakshi Ammal Trust MAT. The members of the Trust are eminent personalities various walks of life such as Education, Research, Industry, and Administration.The Trust has dedicated itself to the cause of education with special attention to technical education to the socially and economically backward communities.
- Dhanalakshmi College Of Engineering Providing undergraduate engineering courses in electrical & electronics, electronics & communication, computer science and information technology.
- Practical Creative Media Education SAE Institute is the world's largest media technology-training institute in the world today. SAE Institute is formerly known as the School of Audio Engineering, hence the abbreviation however since then we have branched out into Digital Film Making, Multimedia studies and even 3D Animation. SAE Institute is currently represented by over 49 colleges in over twenty countries on four continents.
- ›Art & Craft Institute (11)
- ›Coaching Centre (33)
- ›Colleges (132)
- ›Computer Education (39)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (61)
- ›Distance Learning Education (15)
- ›Education Council (31)
- ›Language Courses (26)
- ›Management Institutes (40)
- ›Medical Institute (27)
- ›Others (68)
- ›Schools (120)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (225)
- ›University (32)
Engineering Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1920)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.