Others in ChennaiThe other education directory provides information on major school, colleges and universities operating in India. Also view information on suppliers of education materials such as sample question papers, learning materials, educational CDs and mock entrance examination preparation guides. Browse the websites of leading educational institutes in India offering quality education in various fields of education such as management, engineering, science, finance, technology, law and journalism.
Latest Website Listings
- Success IAS Academy The Success IAS Academy in Chennai & Coimbatore, the best IAS /IPS / IFS / UPSC Civil services coaching centre in both Chennai & Coimbatore, according to many civil services aspirants who are successful now, responsible for more than 60 IAS / IPS / IFS successful officers in the past through its best, efficient and result oriented coaching.
- Max Academy For Excellence India's ONLY organisation to train in complete Self-development skills for people of all ages and professions. In the last 16 years MAX Academy has trained over 75,000 people in more than 950 workshops and given over 1000 guest talks for various institutions all over India and abroad and inspired lakhs of people.
- MSME Technology Development Centre To provide training and related inputs to develop and augment a class of trained personnel in Footwear technology and Allied Industry. To promote in general and particular, the Indian Footwear Industry to attain international standards of production.
- Shankar IAS Academy Shankar IAS Academy was started in the year 2004 with the noble cause of training the civil service aspirants in a focussed manner and preparing them for facing the lands highest examination. The institute was founded by Mr. D. Shankar who was also an aspirant who had made upto interview in 2004 - 2006.
- Seesha Samiti Seesha Samiti for Education Environment Social and Health Action, a public charity founded in the year 2003 by the world renowned spiritual leader, educationalist and philanthropist Dr. PAUL DHINAKARAN, with a noble vision to uplift the deprived and destitute people through various programs in the field of health, education,empowerment, environment and rehabilitation.
- Acharya Academy Acharya Academy, run under the auspice of Pedagogy Consulting Private Limited, is promoted by hartered Accountants who have over 2 decades of experience in industry each. They have shared a passion for teaching for many years and this initiative is a realization of their dreams. Having seen the sub standard teaching conditions and teaching that's impassionate and done for a living, they have decided to commence a coaching centre with a difference.
- Hope International Academy Hope International academy's vision is to emerge as a global organization with adapting itself to the growing industry needs. HOPE has signed up a strategic alliance with SENECA COLLEGE, Toronto Canada for Cabin crew Training and Hospitality sector. HOPE also has a vision of imparting quality training with International standards and to make the students face the challenging world of aviation.
- STC Technologies. STC offers the broadest range of testing training courses available. Developed by top industry technocrats, all software testing certification courses are based on the latest industry practices and are updated regularly to reflect current technologies, trends, and issues that are customized to the varied needs of audiences with diverse backgrounds.
- Maithree Maithree is an organization formed by the parents, to take care of the needs of the special children with a vision to integrate the persons with mental handicap into the mainstream in order to bring dignity in their lives. Uniqueness of Maithree is that it develops parents as professionals and administrators in this field, advisors and counselors for the needy, service providers and also beneficiaries.
- Class On The Web A website community of students, teachers & parents with an abiding interest in imparting and imbibing knowledge & Offering courses in english grammar, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, social sciences, business studies, economics and accountancy for class VI to VIII.
- S.B.O.A Matriculation School The State Bank of India Officers Association Chennai Circle is the sole collective bargaining body of Four Thousand Officers working in the State Bank of India Union Territory of Pondicherry. Its Primary objective is to unite all Officers working in the circle for collective bargaing purposes and to secure for its members better service and fair working conditions.
- Ramakrishna Mission Students' Home Educatinal institutions with residential facility for the poor children The organisation runs on the donations by philanthropists It is run by the Ramakrishna Mission . A primary school and a residential high school and a residential polytechnic college are run at Chennai.
- Madras Management Association It is one of the largest local management associates in India. It was established in 1956 with the objective to improve management education and training in the country. It has striven for management expertise that can synthesize Indian ethos with international management thought and techniques.
- ScoreGetter Our test professionals have designed the Courses to provide you with maximum exposure to the concepts that appear, access to the best possible instructors and classroom material and the most comprehensive support system to compliment your studies. Your test score is a critical factor in securing admission to graduate schools. Dedicate several weeksto test preparation and get a positive outcome for your future career.
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Housing & Welfare Trust We are all in the real estate business to identify lands free of encumbrances in good locality and to form the layout, obtain approval from competent authorities, housing sites to lay proper roads to do other infrastructure and beautification work on the said layout to add its value.
- Board of Apprenticeship Training Board of Apprenticeship Training main objective is to fulfill / match, any gap, in so far as the practical / hands on experience of fresh graduate engineers, diploma holders and +2 vocational pass-outs are concerned, which they do not acquire during their regular studies under normal practice.
- Evolence Global Solutions Evolence has been involved with professional education and global solutions since its inception. In fact Evolence focus on international products from A to Z Singapore irrespective of industries but we are probably unique as a company to have such a wide range of offerings and products totally focused on education.
- Amelio Child Care Amelio provides customised daycare solutions to Companies. We are dedicated to providing high quality employer-sponsored early childhood education and daycare services. we develop daycare solutions for companies in India, so employees can be closer to their children, and watch them learn and grow.
- Kedar's Cricket Academy The coaching is conducted at the heart of the city in R.K.M.Matriculation ground with two sessions on all Saturday and Sundays (6.00 A.M to 8.30 A.M & 3.30 A.M to 6.30 P.M.). This weekend program is a regular camp. Apart from this, every year SUMMER CAMP is being conducted from April 14th to June 6th daily with the same two sessions without a break.
- Sharma Centre for Heritage Education Sharma Centre for Heritage Education is registered non-profit public educational trust. We are Educating children and the community on India's cultural heritage and it's preservation. Our aims to establish new directions in the field of Indian heritage education and research.
- ›Art & Craft Institute (11)
- ›Coaching Centre (33)
- ›Colleges (132)
- ›Computer Education (39)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (61)
- ›Distance Learning Education (15)
- ›Education Council (31)
- ›Engineering Institute (98)
- ›Language Courses (26)
- ›Management Institutes (40)
- ›Medical Institute (27)
- ›Schools (120)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (225)
- ›University (32)
Others - ALL INDIA
@ All India (928)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.