University in ChennaiThe directory on Indian university is a one stop information resource on leading universities operating in India. Get access to famous universities in India offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the filed of medicine, management, finance, computers, science, law, technology, etc. View an online listing of websites of leading universities in India. Access these websites to get information on various courses, fee structure, contact details and admission procedure in the popular universities of India.
Latest Website Listings
- University Of Madras Offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses in arts, science, commerce, economics, management studies and microbiology.
- Meenakshi Acadamy of Higher Education and Research The Govt. of India in Ministry of Human Resource Development and Department of Secondary and Higher Education.New Delhi on the advise of the University Grants Commission, conferred Deemed to be University status to "Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research (MAHER)" as Per Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 Vide Govt.
- Sri Ramachandra University A medical university offering courses such as undergraduate programs, postgraduate degree basic medical science, postgraduate diploma course and Ph.D.
- Anna University Offering under graduate & post graduate courses in architecture & planning and also offering Ph.D and M.S. courses.
- Society of Printing Engineers Anna University is one of the premier technical institutions in the country. The division of Printing Technology was established in the year 1983 under the faculty of Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University Chennai. Our Mission is to evolve into a Centre of excellence in printing education, training and research.
- Anna University Offer higher education in engineering, technology and allied sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.
- Saveetha University Institutions of this flagship University goes back to the history in 1986 when Saveetha Medical and Educational Trust was started to provide medical relief, to promote education and to encourage research. On 18th November 1988,Saveetha Dental College was established. Subsequently, in the year 1992 Saveetha College of Nursing, in 1993 College of Physiotherapy, in 2001 Saveetha Engineering College,in 2005 College of Engineering and Technology,in 2008 Saveetha Medical College and Saveetha School of Management and in 2009 Saveetha School of Law were started.
- The University of Madras The university offer courses such as M.A., M.Sc., M. Phil., M.L., M.Com.
- Hindustan College of Engineering An engineering institute offering all kind of engineering courses and providing online information about college & university, campus and courses.
- Preston Internatioanl College The college offers graduate and post graduate Courses in various disciplines like Islamic studies And Business Administration. Situated in the city of Chennai, the college has experienced teaching faculty and state of the art infrastructure. To provide quality graduate and post graduate education geared for this life and the next.
- Vel's University Vel's University was established in 1992 with the aim of transforming an individual into a complete man with character and ability committed to national service & development. The University status was conferred to Vel's Group of Institutions, by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- Metamorph09. Providing training in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics.In Biotechnology it provides courses like B.Sc ,Integrated M.Sc(5 years),M.Sc(Biotechnology and Bioinformatics),it provides courses in Bioinformatics also.
- kattankulathur Campus kattankulathur Campus Education is all about creating an environment of academic freedom, where bright minds meet, discover and learn. One would experience top of the world living and learning experience at SRM.SRM University - where you have the freedom to take wings.SRM University is one of the top ranking universities in India with over 20,000 students and 1,500 faculty, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health sciences, and Science and Humanities.
- Vels University It was established in 1992 with the aim of transforming an individual into a complete man with character and ability committed to national service & development. The Former Minister in the popular Govt. of Dr. MGR. Vael's Educational Trust always served for taking education to the humble thresholds of first generation learners and weaker sections of the society.
- B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College B.s. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College is acclaimed throughout India for its quality teaching and research. Being one of the largest engineering colleges in India it lays emphasis on innovative research, investment in high-quality facilities and first-rate infrastructure. Also no fewer than nine of our departments are rated very highly.
- THE TAMIL NADU Dr. AMBEDKAR LAW UNIVERSITY The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu by an Act of State Legislature. It was inaugurated by His Excellency Thiru K.R. Narayanan, President of India on September 20th 1997. The University started functioning from 03.10.1997
- SRM University A leading world-class institution offering diplomas undergraduate postgraduate & doctoral programs in engineering, management & science and humanities.
- Saveetha Uiniversity The history of Institutions of this flagship University goes back to 1986 when Saveetha Medical and Educational Trust was started to provide medical relief, to promote education and to encourage research. On 18th November 1988, Saveetha Dental College was established.
- Bharath University A University offers B.Tech & M.Tech courses, contains information on the management, infrastructure, activities and contacts.
- CeroNet Institute of Higher Education CeroNet is Institute for Distance Education.It is a study centre of periyar University for its Arts and science correspondence courses and JRN Rajasthan (UGC-AICTE-DEC Joint committee Approved), RVU has civil, Mechanical, Electrical, computer science, Electronics
- ›Art & Craft Institute (11)
- ›Coaching Centre (33)
- ›Colleges (132)
- ›Computer Education (39)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (61)
- ›Distance Learning Education (15)
- ›Education Council (31)
- ›Engineering Institute (98)
- ›Language Courses (26)
- ›Management Institutes (40)
- ›Medical Institute (27)
- ›Others (68)
- ›Schools (120)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (225)
University - ALL INDIA
@ All India (702)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.