Home » Directory » Tamil Nadu » Chennai » Entertainment » Yoga & Meditation
Yoga & Meditation in ChennaiYoga and meditation directory is an online information guide providing detailed information on leading yoga and meditation centres of India. View website compilation of popular institutes promoting yoga and meditation in India. Get information on famous yoga schools teaching the famous yoga and meditation courses which teach different relaxation techniques.
Latest Website Listings
- Sri Krishna Gana Sabha Dancer, choreographer, writer, scholar and cultural commentator, Dr. Ananda Shankar Jayant, with an acclaimed and intense body of artistic work, that spans rich mythologies and historical chronicles, searing commentary on gender issues, as well as secular & philosophical presentations, continues to stretch the outer realms of artistic endeavor, using the grammar, idiom and space-time construct of Bharatanatyam and Kuchipudi making it at once contemporary and communicative.
- Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre Providing education for yoga, online application form, syllabus and also providing yoga magazines.
- Satyam Yoga Trust Satyam Yoga Trust is a volunteer based non-governmental organization based in Chennai. The Trust’s programs on yoga and meditation have benefited over thousands of people representing all walks of life,religions, cultures and traditions.To become a universal institution committed to Spread Yoga from Door to Door, Shore to Shore.
- Chennai Yoga Mission The Pioneered Yoga Research Institute, Provides Yoga Classes & its allied training, Therapy Services through its authorized centers around the world. YMI was found by dedicated yoga research veteran couple from unusual background in Year 2000 at Chennai, India.
- Dhamma Setu Vipassana Meditation centre The technique of Kassandra is a simple, practical way to achieve real peace of mind and to lead a happy, useful life. Vipassana means "to see things as they really are"; it is a logical process of mental purification through self-observation.Vipassana is the process of self-purification by self-observation.
- J. Krishnamurthi The Foundations are not religious organisations nor do they have any spiritual authority but they provide a service to those who may be interested in pursuing an understanding of the teachings in their own lives. All this requires special techniques of preservation and the care of trained archivists.
- Isha Life In keeping with this ethic, the services it provides stem from a harmonious fusion of learning from Mother Nature and in-depth understanding of traditional healthy living practices. A Centre with a very fine blend of high aesthetic value and functional utility, offering the following services.
- Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram Providing post graduate diploma in yoga, international courses, conducts weekend workshops, corporate health programs, off-campus work, yoga for children and yoga couses for special children.
- Svastha Yoga and Ayurveda Engaged in providing information about yoga and meditation as yoga.
- Vishnu Bharath Yoga Kalai Koodam I was basically practising yoga from my school age. After my schooling i migrated from my native and came to Chennai where I met Vishnu my first teacher who was a disciple of Swami Vishnu Devananda of the International Sivananda Ashram who in turn is a disciple of Swami Sivananda of Rishikesh.After learning yoga fully from my guru vishnu I felt I should study this further and use it to help other people.
Yoga & Meditation - ALL INDIA
@ All India (316)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.