Home » Directory » Tamil Nadu » Chennai » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in ChennaiGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- EPFO An official website of EPFO, offering information about EPF & MP act 1952, benefits to members, advances & withdrawals and coverage requirement.
- Triathlon India Triathlon Academy is a key project by the Indian Triathlon Federation to prepare Indian Triathletes for International competition.The Tamil Nadu Triathlon Association, an affiliated State Association of the National Triathlon Federation, is the host of the Academy in Chennai.The Federation continues to have the support of the Indian Olympic Association. However priority sport status is sought for triathlon to grow and gain popularity.The Indian Triathlon Federation has bid to the Asian Triathlon Confederation and won the right to host the following events.
- AMRL INTERNATIONAL TECH CITY LTD AMRL Special Economic Zone - Gateway to a world class facility. A Business Location Built to world class standards to drive your business to great heights. AMRL International Tech City Limited is a joint venture effort of AMR Group of Hyderabad and Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation(TIDCO). AMRL SEZ is the first Multi product SEZ in TamilNadu.
- INDIA VISION 2020 Welcome to INDIA VISION 2020 group website ! This site is meant for discussing strategies for building a strong India by 2020, the vision of Dr A P J Abdul Kalam ; and for creating an awareness about India's Vision 2020. All Indian youths and Non Resident Indian youth can join and share their views.
- Reachout This company is a registered Trust. This non-religious and non-profit social service organization aims to uplift the society. We wish to help families and their children trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty, living in inhuman conditions, deprived of the most basic means of sustenance. We have a dwelling of eighteen huts, closely built with narrow passages between one group and the other. Many a time their huts have been burnt down due to various reasons like electrical short circuits, fire accidents during Diwali etc.
- Care Earth Trust Providing scientific services of biodiversity inventorying & monitoring and mitigating the impacts of climate change.
- Coastal Aquaculture Authority Official web site coastal aquaculture authority providing information about authority.
- Sain Sankalp Charitable Trust A Charitable Trust is based in Madipakkam, a suburb of Chennai, with operation in villages near Medavakkam. Education for wholistic Development is our focus area. We also do project in Health & Sanitation and skill empowerment of village women. We want to instrument change in our social value system using Values-based education as the change driver.
- value-added taxation India has entered the regime of valueadded taxation. Having followed India into the salestax regime with the first journal dedicated to the law of sales tax, Sales Tax Cases, we are full of pride to accompany her into world of VAT. This web site promises to be an allinone site, not only of the law of VAT but also service tax, for, it is only a matter of time before, like other countries that have embraced VAT, India also brings all its indirect taxes under the umbrella of VAT.
- PRIME POINT Foundation PRIME POINT Foundation, a non profit registered public trust was incepted during December 1999 by K.Srinivasan, Chairman and Managing Director of Prime Point Public Relations Pvt Limited, Madras with the following goals in mind : To create Public Relations and communication awareness amongst the Management students, Corporates in Public and Private Sector, Politicians, etc. To enhance the professional skills for the Public Relations practioners, Journalists and other communicators.The Foundation has been registered with Income Tax Authorities of Government of India and the Income Tax Department has also granted the exemption under 80 (G) of IT Act for all the donations received.
- Centre for Wind Energy Technology Engaged in offering testing service, certification services, wind resource assessment and training.
- Tamilnadu Corporation For Development Of Women Ltd. A government undertaking with a mission to build the capacity of poor & disadvantaged women in order that they are enabled to cross all social and economic barriers, and thereby facilitate their full development into empowered citizens.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.