State Government in ChennaiState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Accountants General, Tamil Nadu An official website of accountants general, offering information about functions, utilities, press releases and links.
- Central Excise An official website of central excise, providing information about notifications, benefits to informers, causelist CESTAT and officer's area.
- Registration Department An official website of tamil nadu govt. offering information about registration department.
- Tamil Virtual Academy The Tamils living in different parts of the world, in order to preserve their cultural identity and observe their traditions and values, need to maintain familiarity with Tamil and be knowledgeable about their heritage. Recognising this fact and for meeting the felt and emerging needs of the Tamil Communities and others interested in Tamil studies, the Chief Minister of the Government of Tamil Nadu
- Centre for Cooperation in Science and Technology among Developing Societies An official website of CCSTDS, offering information about CCSTDS, structure and current activities.
- Directorate of Industries and Commerce An official website of directorate of industries & commerce, providing information about micro, small and medium policy, schemes and organization.
- Directorate of Government Examination An official website of DGE, offering information about examinations, certificates copies and functions.
- Directorate of Town Panchayats An official website of DTP, town panchayats, services, schemes, empowerment activities, urban hyginene & sanitation.
- Employees State Insurance Scheme The overall administrative control in running the scheme in the State as a whole including the four Sub Regions Madurai, Coimbatore, Salem and Tirunelveli rest with the Additional Commissioner & Regional Director, ESIC, Chennai. With a view to ensure effective administration by way of easy accessibility and early settlement of claims and grievances of employers and employees
- Directorate of Pension, Tamilnadu. Directorate of Pension,Tamilnadu website is maintained by the Tamilnadu Govt which serves as a guide to the benifit of the retired employees of the government. It provides all the information about the benefits due to the retired employees . It also provides necessary online applications and other information.
- Tamilnadu Small Industries Development Corporation Limited An official website of tamilnadu small industries development corporation limited, offering information about schemes, public information officers and other related organizations.
- Cenex Kovai An official website of cenex kovai, providing information about central excise, customs, service tax and trade & industry.
- Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply And Sewerage Board Working for planned development & appropriate regulation of water supply and sewerage services in the chennai metropolitan area with particular reference to the protection of public health.
- yourcompanysecretary.com We at yourcompanysecretary.com is the only website dedicated to Indian Corporate Sector, Directors, Company Secretaries, Advocates and Company Law Professionals. This is owned and managed by SOFTECH INFINIUM SOLUTIONS LIMITED, a Chennai (Madras) based 40 million INR Public Limited Company with shares listed in Stock Exchanges at Mumbai & Chennai.
- Directorate of Teacher Education Research and Training An official website of DTERT, offering information about teacher education research and training.
- Directorate Of Small Savings, Tamil Nadu Offering information about department, agency system, scheme details, special schemes, target/ achievement, events, announcements and photo gallery.
- OFFICE OF THE CHIEF ELECTORAL OFFICER Under Article 324 of the Constitution the superintendence, direction and control of the preparation of the electoral rolls for, and the conduct of, all elections to the Parliament and to the Legislative Assembly of every State and of the elections to the offices of President & Vice-President, are vested in the Election Commission which consists of the Chief Election Commissioner and Election Commissioners. The powers vested in the Election Commission under Article 324 of the Constitution are supplemented further by Acts of Parliament, namely the Representation of the People Act, 1950, the Representation of the People Act, 1951, the Presidential and Vice Presidential Act, 1952, etc.
- Environmental Information System Centre An official website of environmental information system centre, providing information about ENVIS, utilities, activities, publications and web access statistics.
- Tamil Nadu Energy Development Agency An official website of tamil nadu energy development agency, providing information about TEDA, programs, achievements, systems & uses, forms & lists and related websites.
- Tamilnadu Co-operative milk producers' Federation Ltd., An official website of tamil nadu government, offering information about organization, products, recipes, unions, dairies and tender.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.