Home » Directory » Tamil Nadu » Chennai » Business » Pharmaceutical Products
Pharmaceutical Products in ChennaiIndia is a cost-effective and high quality pharmaceutical product manufacturing country in the world. The Indian pharmaceutical sector is expected to grow by leaps and bounds in the years to come. There have been many reasons for the growth of the pharmaceutical sector in India such as ready availability of skilled workforce and lower R&D costs. The pharmaceutical directory aims at providing handy information such as the website details pertaining to the leading pharmaceutical products suppliers of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Apex Laboratories Limited Manufacturers of pharmaceutical which includes multivitamins, haematinics, anti-arthritic, antipyretics-analgesic, anti-inflammatory, protein supplement, antibiotics including herbal medical formulations.
- Mercury Medicare We are supplier & exporter of pharmaceutical and health care products such as generic pharmaceutical medicines, anticancer pharmaceutical medicines, pharmaceutical medicines, antibiotic tablets, immunosuppressant rug, pharmaceutical tablets and capsules, pharmaceutical injections and syrups, male condoms, antibiotic tables and many more.
- HDV Chempharm (I) Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturer of bulk drugs, nutraceuticals, methylcobalamine injections, enzymes and bulk actives.
- MMC HEALTHCARE LTD. The demand of drugs for treatment of lifestyle-related diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, central nervous system, etc. is on the rise. There are around 700,000 new cases of cancer each year.
- FAIR & HAIR HEALTH AND BEAUTY CURE Premature graying, early age hair loss, fading shine of hairs, dandruff, male pattern baldness and scalp dryness are some of common medical problems of the hairs which have been troubling persons of all age group for a very long time.
- Orchid Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Manufacturers and exporters of cephalosporin and non-cephalosporin bulk actives, formulations and nutraceuticals.
- Advanced Biotech Products (P) LTD. Advanced Biotech Products (Private) Limited (ABP) became incorporated in Chennai, India. ABP was founded by Dr. S. Gunasekaran, one of the world's foremost collagen experts. ABP has aquired a U.S. patented proprietary collagen production technology to make it a leader in this field. The unique purification steps of the patented technology results in a high purity, less immunogenic and better bio-compatible collagen than that are currently available in the commercial market.
- Axon Drugs Private Limited Axon Drugs is a thriving pharmaceutical company headquartered at Chennai, the southern Metropolitan city which has fast developed into a primary business destination in India.Axon started off with supply of medicines to Government Institutions in the form of tenders. Gradually, with this expertise Axon ventured into higher avenues.
- Isoft Plc Supplier of all kinds of healthcare products.
- Mur&Mur Bioscience and Health Pvt. Ltd. Mur&Mur Bioscience and Health Pvt. Ltd. was established in 2007 and has been in the business of distribution of quality biological research reagents. The company has been distributing products from the principal companies of USA and Europe, which are frontrunners in producing state-of-the-art products to maintain pace with the emerging research trend.
- Global Pharma Healthcare Pvt Ltd Global Pharma has established its mission to be a state-of-the-art pharmaceutical company producing a variety of formulations for the world market. And in what is perhaps the first step in the realization of this ambition. Global Pharma has set up two manufacturing facility.
- Zota Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Engaged in manufacturing & supplying of wide range of pharmaceutical products.
- Sai Mirra Pharma Group Sai Mirra Pharma Group, Chennai, India, established in January, 2000, Sai Mirra Fine Chem Private Limited with the purpose of erecting an API plant, capable to qualify for the US market. Gen Phar Pro Investments (GB) Limited took control of the newborn Alchymars ICM SM Private Limited under the design and supervision of Alchymars S.p.A.
- Sujatha Biotech We are Sujatha Biotech Limited – India’s leading creator of unique healthcare products trusted by millions across generations for over three decades. With over 5 renowned health care brands that are household names across the country. We are growing continuosly. These are achieved through our commitment to delivering great health care that is affordable, available without compromising quality. In short, it’s our labor of love.
- Regenix Drugs Ltd. Engaged in manufacturing of health care products such as electrocardiograph & vital signs devices, elite stethoscope & video otoscope, vaginal specula & fiber optic sigmoidoscope, ambulatory blood pressure monitor and cs monitor.
- Aavanor Systems Private Limited Deals into health care products.
- Crony Traders Private Limited Supplier of all types of body shaping lingeries and body firming creams, shaping creams, breast firming creams, panty liners and skin care products and home spa. Also importer and marketor for sanitary pads herbal, ultrathin etc.
- Medox Biotech India Pvt. Ltd. The Company, founded in 1998, is located in Chennai (Previously known as Madras), Southern Metropolis of India, specialized in manufacturing & supplying products for Research, Education and Industry in the field of Life Sciences. MEDOX Biotech manufactures a wide range of products like Molecular Biology Kits, Reagents, Micropipettes, Biotechnology & Immunology Teaching Kits, Gel Electrophoresis Systems, Power Supplies, Transilluminators, Electrophoresis Reagents, etc.
- Capricare Suppliers of accupressure socks, cotton socks, magnetic wrist bands, body wraps, magnetic knee caps and diabetic socks.
- Himalaya Drug Company Himalaya Drug Company was founded in 1930 by Mr. M. Manal with a clear vision to bring Ayurveda to society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind the 5,000 year old system of medicine. This included referring to ancient ayurvedic texts, selecting indigenous herbs and subjecting the formulations to modern pharmacological, toxicological and safety tests to create new drugs and therapies.
- ›Agriculture (462)
- ›Apparel (418)
- ›Appliances (160)
- ›Arts & Crafts (168)
- ›Automotive (255)
- ›Ayurvedic & Herbal (71)
- ›Chemicals (224)
- ›Computer (2685)
- ›Construction (844)
- ›Cosmetic Products (87)
- ›Electrical & Electronic (600)
- ›Energy (63)
- ›Financial Services (365)
- ›Furniture (166)
- ›Gems & Jewelry (131)
- ›Home Consumables (120)
- ›Home Textiles (160)
- ›Industrial Goods (981)
- ›Leather (177)
- ›Medical & Hospital (382)
- ›Metals & Minerals (241)
- ›Office & Stationery (61)
- ›Packaging Products (54)
- ›Paper (61)
- ›Plant & Machinery (470)
- ›Plastic (90)
- ›Rubber (50)
- ›Scientific Instruments (78)
- ›Services (2397)
- ›Sports Goods (18)
- ›Telecom Equipments (43)
- ›Tools & Equipment (301)
- ›Transportation & Logistics (388)
Pharmaceutical Products - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2095)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.