Home » Directory » Tamil Nadu » Chennai » Business » Pharmaceutical Products
Pharmaceutical Products in ChennaiIndia is a cost-effective and high quality pharmaceutical product manufacturing country in the world. The Indian pharmaceutical sector is expected to grow by leaps and bounds in the years to come. There have been many reasons for the growth of the pharmaceutical sector in India such as ready availability of skilled workforce and lower R&D costs. The pharmaceutical directory aims at providing handy information such as the website details pertaining to the leading pharmaceutical products suppliers of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Body Fuelz Manufacturer of all types of fitness and sports nutrition items like bodyfuelz fitnez, bodyfuelz musclemax and bodyfuelz glucosamine etc.
- Malladi Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited Supplier of active pharmaceutical ingredients, steroids & hormones & molecules and specialty and intermediate products.
- Sujatha Biotech We are Sujatha Biotech Limited – India’s leading creator of unique healthcare products trusted by millions across generations for over three decades. With over 5 renowned health care brands that are household names across the country. We are growing continuosly. These are achieved through our commitment to delivering great health care that is affordable, available without compromising quality. In short, it’s our labor of love.
- MMC HEALTHCARE LTD. The demand of drugs for treatment of lifestyle-related diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, central nervous system, etc. is on the rise. There are around 700,000 new cases of cancer each year.
- Medopharm Manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, bulk drugs, indigenous formulations including tablets, capsules, liquid oral, ointments, creams, dry syrup & suspension, injectables and granules.
- Kausikh Therapeutics (P) Ltd. Kausikh Therapeutics was incorporated in 2000, as a privately held medium scale company engaged in manufacture of pharmaceutical formulations for the global market.
- Crony Traders Private Limited Supplier of all types of body shaping lingeries and body firming creams, shaping creams, breast firming creams, panty liners and skin care products and home spa. Also importer and marketor for sanitary pads herbal, ultrathin etc.
- Mur&Mur Bioscience and Health Pvt. Ltd. Mur&Mur Bioscience and Health Pvt. Ltd. was established in 2007 and has been in the business of distribution of quality biological research reagents. The company has been distributing products from the principal companies of USA and Europe, which are frontrunners in producing state-of-the-art products to maintain pace with the emerging research trend.
- Isoft Plc Supplier of all kinds of healthcare products.
- Regenix Drugs Ltd. Engaged in manufacturing of health care products such as electrocardiograph & vital signs devices, elite stethoscope & video otoscope, vaginal specula & fiber optic sigmoidoscope, ambulatory blood pressure monitor and cs monitor.
- Zota Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Engaged in manufacturing & supplying of wide range of pharmaceutical products.
- Bayer TPU Private Limited Supplying and exporting healthcare products of various brands like admire, aspirin, attribut, arize, apec and aleve.
- Phoenix HC India Pvt.Ltd This company is the manufacturer of best quality products like, Aerosal Therapy, Oxygen Therapy, Wound Closure, etc.Company located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Capricare Suppliers of accupressure socks, cotton socks, magnetic wrist bands, body wraps, magnetic knee caps and diabetic socks.
- R.N. Rajan & Co. Exporter and importer of herbs, herbal extracts, herbal cosmetics and medicinal herbs.
- Parry Nutraceuticals Manufacturers of vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts, phyto nutrients and algae.
- Homeo Times Homoeopathy is centered on criticism from the days of discovery, despite of many struggles faced by the father of Homoeopathy, served with great popularity for the past 234 years! No doubt that popularity of futuristic medicine invites troubles as it is entering the mainstreams and being practiced as the second largest Medical system in the world.
- Bafna Pharmaceuticals Ltd Bafna Pharmaceuticals forayed into the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, way back in 1981. The consistent drive and determination of our CMD to expand our horizons resulted in the metamorphosis of Bafna Pharmaceuticals into a Public Limited Company in 1995. Bafna Pharmaceuticals has expanded its operations and set up new and improved manufacturing facilities, in Chennai, India.
- Himalaya Drug Company Himalaya Drug Company was founded in 1930 by Mr. M. Manal with a clear vision to bring Ayurveda to society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind the 5,000 year old system of medicine. This included referring to ancient ayurvedic texts, selecting indigenous herbs and subjecting the formulations to modern pharmacological, toxicological and safety tests to create new drugs and therapies.
- A. J. IMPEX With a vision to achieve business excellence and a strong foothold in the industry, A. J. Impex started its business operations in 2003. Today, the company has become a leading manufacturer and exporter of premium quality products that are used for the treatment of various sex related issues in men as well as women.
- ›Agriculture (462)
- ›Apparel (418)
- ›Appliances (160)
- ›Arts & Crafts (168)
- ›Automotive (255)
- ›Ayurvedic & Herbal (71)
- ›Chemicals (224)
- ›Computer (2685)
- ›Construction (844)
- ›Cosmetic Products (87)
- ›Electrical & Electronic (600)
- ›Energy (63)
- ›Financial Services (365)
- ›Furniture (166)
- ›Gems & Jewelry (131)
- ›Home Consumables (120)
- ›Home Textiles (160)
- ›Industrial Goods (981)
- ›Leather (177)
- ›Medical & Hospital (382)
- ›Metals & Minerals (241)
- ›Office & Stationery (61)
- ›Packaging Products (54)
- ›Paper (61)
- ›Plant & Machinery (470)
- ›Plastic (90)
- ›Rubber (50)
- ›Scientific Instruments (78)
- ›Services (2397)
- ›Sports Goods (18)
- ›Telecom Equipments (43)
- ›Tools & Equipment (301)
- ›Transportation & Logistics (388)
Pharmaceutical Products - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2095)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.