Hinduism in ChennaiDirectory on Hinduism is an effort to present valuable information on one of the widely practiced religions of India, Hinduism. View a listing of websites of institutions promoting the Hinduism religion in India. Browse these websites to get useful insights into the rich history, culture, temples, festivals and literature on the Hindu religion. Get online information on Hindu literature and scripts and other interesting writings on Hinduism religion and also download photos and wallpapers of famous Indian Gods and Goddesses. The online Hinduism directory is a comprehensive and useful information resource on Hinduism in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Vellore City The Jalakandeswarar Temple inside the fort is very fine example of Vijayanagar architecture. The Kalyanamantap, on the left of the entrance, with intricate caring and delicacy of exaction, bears testimony to the engineering marble and advanced state of sculpture of the times.
- Temples Of Tamilnadu The Tamilnadu temples can be looked upon as a manifestation of the magnificent heritage of the state. Among Indian temples, the temples of tamilnadu receives special mention in both the religious, cultural and architectural context. Several famous hymns by saints and scholars from time to time have been dedicated to these lofty temples to draw out its significance and beauty.
- Shri Siva Shankar Baba We at Samratchana means Total Protection. The path to self-realization is depicted in the logo of Samratchana. The symbol in the logo illustrates this Truth. At the base is a red, 8 petalled Lotus flower. The feet of the Lord rests on this Lotus flower. The Lord resides in the lotus blossom of a Yogi, whose heart is mellowed with love. ‘Yogi hridh padma vasinae’
- Hotel kumara 'Hotel Kumara' is the outcome of our thought of catering the needs of the common man as well as the devotees, who throng here for prosperity and longevity to enjoy the comforts of stay at an affordable cost. Hotel Kumara standsout as a landmark at Thirukkadaiyur (24 Km east of Mayiladuthurai) in Nagai district of Tamilnadu of south India.
- SUBHA VINAYAGAR BAKTHA JANA CHARITABLE TRUST SUBHA VINAYAGAR BAKTHA JANA CHARITABLE TRUST helps Temples of Tamilnadu, History, Architecture, Deities, Religious Significance, Leg "Keywords" content="Temples of Tamilnadu, Tamil Temples, Aalayam, Koyil, Dravidian Architecture,South Indian Architecture, Gopuram, Vimaanam, Prakaaram, Ardhamandapam, Mahamandapam,Mukhamandapam, Kalyana Mandapam, Utsava Murthy, Moolavar, Saivism, Vaishnavism, Sri Vaishnava, Sree Vaishnava, Saiva Siddhantam, Nayanmar, Paadal Petra Stalam, Alwar, Divya Prabandam,
- SRI MAHAVARAHI Annai Varahi resides in the Sri Chakra in the 16th Pragaram which was made by Maragatha Maha Mandapam. She is a symbol of purity, peace and prosperity. She emerged from the Anugusam (weapon) of Devi Sri Lalitha Paramashwari. She is the commander and leader to the battalion force of Sri RajaRajeshwari. Varahi is one of the saptha mathrukas seven divine mothers. Varahi is classed as the fifth among the seven “mother-like” divinities (Saptmatrukas) and hence also called Panchami
- MadhuraMurali.org Our Holiness Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji, who has dedicated His life to our Sanatana Dharma, preaches the Bhakti marga (the path of Devotion) and the greatness of our Vedic heritage. Sri Swamiji lays utmost stress on the significance of Nama Kirtan (Chanting the Divine names of God) as the easiest & the most practical path to liberation in this age. Madhurapuri ashram founded by Sri Swamiji is located in Maharanyam village near Sriperumpudur, Tamilnadu, in the outskirts of Chennai city.
- Balu.Saravana Sarma "K.V.B.Saravanan, Hindu Priest, Astrologer, Jothisham, Iyer, Gurukkal, Prohithar, Iyar, Tambaram, Wedding, Thevasam, Thithi, Kalyanam, Balu saravana sarma, Kalyan nagar, India, Death rite priest, Bramin, Temple, Siva, Murugan, Deepavali Here I share my ideas and creations with you, I take more efforts to publish the most needful information related to Pooja, Astrology, Hinduism, etc. I request you to please share your valuable golden ideas and suggestions
- Om Namah Shivaya A religion website offering information about pradosham, saints, mahashivarathri, temples and pooja.
- Variyar Swamigal An official website of swamigal offering information about devotional life & poojas, swamigal social services, kangeyanallur temple and cassettes lits.
- Sri Viswaroopa Panchamukha Anjaneya Swami Foundation Offering information about foundation, its activities, donations, origin of panchamukha, slokas and photo album.
- Vaduvur Sri Kothandaramaswamy Temple The Temple of Lord Sri Ramar at Vaduvur, Thanjavur Dist. Has been renowened since the time of the Maratha Kings of Thanjavur. This renown of Lord Sri Ramas shrine springs from two major factor: Here, Sri Ramas idol is incomparably beautiful,sporting a smile that is at once lifelike and superhuman. The Lord here is also reputed to be a giver of boons and a destroyer of devotees sins.
- Om Sri Mahamayi Satsangam An website of om sri mahamayi satsangam samiti providing information about satsang.
- Anjaneyaswami The Bhaktha Anjaneya temple at Nanganallur in Chennai is known for bestowing better health to the devotees. Sri Ragavendra and Sri Krishna with his consorts Bhama and Rukmini are also indoctrinated here. The idol is believed to have special power and is considered a healer.
- Murugan Bhakti We at Murugan, the ever youthful champion deity of South Asian song, legend and literature, has long been far more than His diminutive appearance suggests. Presenting the outward resemblance of a boy or a youth, Guha 'the Mysterious' repeatedly surfaces in myth, lore and legend from remote prehistory down to the present, for He always is in the 'here and now' within and yet beyond time and space.
- Om Arunachala Traditional stories tell us that there was an unsettled dispute between Lord Vishnu and Lord Brahma as to who was superior. They sought the help of Lord Siva to judge. Lord Vishnu took the form of pig and kept digging down to reach Siva's foot; Siva was really pleased with the humility of Vishnu and took him his heart.
- Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha Much before independence i.e, as early as 1918, Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the Nation, aimed at the need to unite the northern & southern states of the country in the greatest interest of integration of the nation. Therefore he founded the Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha at Madras, as Hindi was spoken by the largest section of the people of India. Mahatma Gandhi was the life time President of this institution.
- vinicity Astro Temple Astrology has been my hobby since my graduation in Mathematics in 1956 from the MadrasNow Chennai University and I have been doing research in the Hindu Vedic system of Astrology and the subjects connected thereto, like Hindu astronomy, and Panchang calculations and also in Modern astronomy, which was my subject in the degree course. I
- Sri Raghavashram Thiruvannamalai is a sacred place situated in the southern part of the holy land Bharat Varsha Mother India. This place is regarded as a shrine devoted to Agni Fire, one of the five elements Pancha Bhootha. Large number of spiritual savants known as Siddhas have been here from the distant past. Coming in that tradition is, His Holiness Bhagwan Shri Yogi Ramsuratkumar, who in our own times has taken his abode here.
- T Chitramaya Temple Architect T Chitramaya Temple Architect was formed in 1930 and Mr. T. Subramaniyan Stapathi is the Promoter and Owner. His Grandfather Mr. Sonamuthu Achary and father Mr. Thangam Achary were the founders of this organization. T Chitramaya Temple Architect is into Temple Architecture, Design and construction works based on the Shilpa Shastra Code for Construction of divine idols, Temples etc for many generations.
Hinduism - ALL INDIA
@ All India (349)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.