Hinduism in ChennaiDirectory on Hinduism is an effort to present valuable information on one of the widely practiced religions of India, Hinduism. View a listing of websites of institutions promoting the Hinduism religion in India. Browse these websites to get useful insights into the rich history, culture, temples, festivals and literature on the Hindu religion. Get online information on Hindu literature and scripts and other interesting writings on Hinduism religion and also download photos and wallpapers of famous Indian Gods and Goddesses. The online Hinduism directory is a comprehensive and useful information resource on Hinduism in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Temples Of Tamilnadu The Tamilnadu temples can be looked upon as a manifestation of the magnificent heritage of the state. Among Indian temples, the temples of tamilnadu receives special mention in both the religious, cultural and architectural context. Several famous hymns by saints and scholars from time to time have been dedicated to these lofty temples to draw out its significance and beauty.
- vinicity Astro Temple Astrology has been my hobby since my graduation in Mathematics in 1956 from the MadrasNow Chennai University and I have been doing research in the Hindu Vedic system of Astrology and the subjects connected thereto, like Hindu astronomy, and Panchang calculations and also in Modern astronomy, which was my subject in the degree course. I
- Balu.Saravana Sarma "K.V.B.Saravanan, Hindu Priest, Astrologer, Jothisham, Iyer, Gurukkal, Prohithar, Iyar, Tambaram, Wedding, Thevasam, Thithi, Kalyanam, Balu saravana sarma, Kalyan nagar, India, Death rite priest, Bramin, Temple, Siva, Murugan, Deepavali Here I share my ideas and creations with you, I take more efforts to publish the most needful information related to Pooja, Astrology, Hinduism, etc. I request you to please share your valuable golden ideas and suggestions
- Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha Much before independence i.e, as early as 1918, Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the Nation, aimed at the need to unite the northern & southern states of the country in the greatest interest of integration of the nation. Therefore he founded the Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha at Madras, as Hindi was spoken by the largest section of the people of India. Mahatma Gandhi was the life time President of this institution.
- Om Sri Mahamayi Satsangam An website of om sri mahamayi satsangam samiti providing information about satsang.
- Shri Siva Shankar Baba We at Samratchana means Total Protection. The path to self-realization is depicted in the logo of Samratchana. The symbol in the logo illustrates this Truth. At the base is a red, 8 petalled Lotus flower. The feet of the Lord rests on this Lotus flower. The Lord resides in the lotus blossom of a Yogi, whose heart is mellowed with love. ‘Yogi hridh padma vasinae’
- VAASTU SHASTRA we dedicate the service rendered by Dr. Sthapati, has drawn the attention of the East as well as West to the existence of a unique and unexplored science of time and space, light and sound, on which the Indian Vaastu and Vaastu related architecture (of spiritual nature) are anchored. His efforts are fast gaining ground. Through his research works and allied activities, Sthapati has identified and brought back to lime light the legendary Mayan, the progenitor of Indian Vaastu Science.After retirement from the Government Service, he has given form to a group of five institutions, aimed at spreading the principles of traditional Indian Science of Vaastu. Through these institutions, founded and guided by Sthapati, he has been rendering remarkable services contributing a number of temples, imagic forms, Vaastu based buildings, as well as conducting seminars and lectures, both at national and international levels, and also authoring and publishing books, on the sacred science of Vaastu.
- Ashtalakshmi Temple AshtaLakshmi temple is considered as the only temple featuring the eight manifestations of the Goddess MahaLakshmi. The temple was built in the year 1976 and features various characteristics of Dravidian temple architecture. Ashtalakshmi temple and the Mahalakshmi temple in Mumbai are only temples of the goddess that are located on the Indian coast.
- Sri Viswaroopa Panchamukha Anjaneya Swami Foundation Offering information about foundation, its activities, donations, origin of panchamukha, slokas and photo album.
- Anjaneyaswami The Bhaktha Anjaneya temple at Nanganallur in Chennai is known for bestowing better health to the devotees. Sri Ragavendra and Sri Krishna with his consorts Bhama and Rukmini are also indoctrinated here. The idol is believed to have special power and is considered a healer.
- SRI MAHAVARAHI Annai Varahi resides in the Sri Chakra in the 16th Pragaram which was made by Maragatha Maha Mandapam. She is a symbol of purity, peace and prosperity. She emerged from the Anugusam (weapon) of Devi Sri Lalitha Paramashwari. She is the commander and leader to the battalion force of Sri RajaRajeshwari. Varahi is one of the saptha mathrukas seven divine mothers. Varahi is classed as the fifth among the seven “mother-like” divinities (Saptmatrukas) and hence also called Panchami
- T Chitramaya Temple Architect T Chitramaya Temple Architect was formed in 1930 and Mr. T. Subramaniyan Stapathi is the Promoter and Owner. His Grandfather Mr. Sonamuthu Achary and father Mr. Thangam Achary were the founders of this organization. T Chitramaya Temple Architect is into Temple Architecture, Design and construction works based on the Shilpa Shastra Code for Construction of divine idols, Temples etc for many generations.
- SRI LAKSHMI KUBERAR We at Kubera was the God of wealth and other worldly things. So doing Pooja to kubera will enrich one's life. However that itself is not enough. To have a wealthy and comfortable the life one has to perform Sri Lakshmi Kubera Pooja only. There are separate Mantras and Vidhis to perform the same. They are to be strictly followed. Pooja performed on Pournima and "Amavasaha" days in November will give very good results.
- Narayana Consciousness A religious website offering information about all religions like lahari krishna, allah and christ jesus.
- Variyar Swamigal An official website of swamigal offering information about devotional life & poojas, swamigal social services, kangeyanallur temple and cassettes lits.
- Vellore City The Jalakandeswarar Temple inside the fort is very fine example of Vijayanagar architecture. The Kalyanamantap, on the left of the entrance, with intricate caring and delicacy of exaction, bears testimony to the engineering marble and advanced state of sculpture of the times.
- SUBHA VINAYAGAR BAKTHA JANA CHARITABLE TRUST SUBHA VINAYAGAR BAKTHA JANA CHARITABLE TRUST helps Temples of Tamilnadu, History, Architecture, Deities, Religious Significance, Leg "Keywords" content="Temples of Tamilnadu, Tamil Temples, Aalayam, Koyil, Dravidian Architecture,South Indian Architecture, Gopuram, Vimaanam, Prakaaram, Ardhamandapam, Mahamandapam,Mukhamandapam, Kalyana Mandapam, Utsava Murthy, Moolavar, Saivism, Vaishnavism, Sri Vaishnava, Sree Vaishnava, Saiva Siddhantam, Nayanmar, Paadal Petra Stalam, Alwar, Divya Prabandam,
- Hotel kumara 'Hotel Kumara' is the outcome of our thought of catering the needs of the common man as well as the devotees, who throng here for prosperity and longevity to enjoy the comforts of stay at an affordable cost. Hotel Kumara standsout as a landmark at Thirukkadaiyur (24 Km east of Mayiladuthurai) in Nagai district of Tamilnadu of south India.
- Om Namah Shivaya A religion website offering information about pradosham, saints, mahashivarathri, temples and pooja.
- BLT STORES TEMPLE ITEMS BLT, established in 1924, is involved in creating sculptures, Moulds of Indian god, goddess & temple related Items in various materiel like Five metals , Wooden carvings, Wax molding & other sculptures making materials This traditional Art of making these Idols were mastered & created with utmost care Also we follow suitable Agama Sasthras to maintain its holiness & ingenuity.
Hinduism - ALL INDIA
@ All India (349)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.