Home » Directory » Tamil Nadu » Chennai » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in ChennaiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- The Indian Statistical Institute The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), a unique institution devoted to the research, teaching and application of statistics, natural sciences and social sciences. Applications are invited from candidates for the posts of Lecturer, Associate Professor and Professor with strong applied work background in the fields of Statistics, Economics, Mathematics and Computer Science
- The Cherian Foundation The Cherian Foundation is a private charitable trust which has been formed to benefit the needy, irrespective of class, community, creed and religion.Broad Goal of the foundation, The Cherian Foundation serves as the Corporate Social Responsibility wing of Raj Holdings. It also serves as a platform for the employees of Raj Holdings to participate in the Corporate Social Responsibility activities of the Company.
- ABL Biotechnologies Ltd Providing services of research and development like identification and commercial extraction of bio-chemicals and predominantly from microbes.
- Digital Information Research Foundation Digital information research foundation through its research base has published many papers on digital information literacy, digital information content, ICT, web content management etc. The digital conversion and digital archiving of data and information is significant for effective exploitation of information resources.
- Indomer Coastal Hydraulics Pvt.Ltd. Council of Scientific&Industrial Research(CSIR), Government of India,promotes its research,technology and knowledge creation throughout its 40 research laboratories.CSIR supports its scientists to take technologies developed to the users,by establishing their own companies.
- Center for Research On New International Economic Order The Centre for Research on New International Economic Order was established in 1979, as a study, research, training and action oriented organisation. CRNIEO and its partners are well experienced in Training and have been involved in Public and community health for last nearly 30 years and have been striving to attain the Millennium Development Goals MDGs in its work.
- Mettex Laboratories of India Providing services in metals & alloys test, platinum, gold, silver analysis, rubber & plastic testing, water, effluent, air monitoring and soil testing.
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research The CSIR, established in 1942 with Corporate Office at New Delhi, and a network of 38 national laboratories spread over the country is a premier R & D organization in India providing S & T inputs to a diverse spectrum of economic, industrial and societal sectors.
- Cleangreen Cleangreen is a India based website which commits and leverages the power of the knowledge to offer online users the Webs premier destination for environment needs, information and facts. The management techniques to handle various types of pollution such as air pollution and water pollution. Usage of various renewable energies has been discussed in this site. In other words, giving global solutions through the power of Information technology.
- Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam provides holistic education. We emphasize on all round development, striking a balance between academic pursuits and personality development. We focus on helping the child discover the joy of learning and imbibe the value of values. We strive to bring out the best in them as they adopt a global perspective while they stay rooted in our culture.
- Jeevan Foundation Jeevan Foundation was established in the year 2006, as a registered non-profit trust (Registration no. is 2057/2006, under Tamil Nadu Trust Act). The trust was established by the likeminded people with the objectives of promoting all activities essential for the empowerment of Physical, Mental, Social, Economical and Educational status of the weaker sections of the society including destitute, persons with disabilities and persons suffering from various health hazardous.
- Good Samaritan Charitable Trust The beneficiaries of the Trust are the poor, both men and women, children, physcially disabled and any individual deserving the aid and upliftment without any distinction of caste, creed, colour and religion. To promote, organize, to establish, support, maintain and to give financial assistance to any person, institution, society to propagate the faith of God.
- Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research Engaged in broad based multidisciplinary programme of scientific research and advanced engineering directed towards the development of fast breeder reactor technology.
- Asha Nivas Social Service Centre Asha Nivas Social Service Centre was initiated in July 1976 by Rev.Dr.Kurian Thomas out of a deep concern for the women in distress especially the marginalised and exploited women, and children in difficult circumstances, particularly the street children and child labourers living in Chennai city slums. Asha Nivas upholds the human and social values in its commitment to the poor.
- Beroe Inc Beroe is headquartered in the Research Triangle, North Carolina with a Research & Analysis Headquarters in Chennai, India . We also have a support research & analysis center in Rosario, Argentina and satellite offices in: Shenzhen -China, Hanoi-Vietnam, St Petersburg,- Russia, Bucharest – Romania, Istanbul -Turkey and Sao Paulo -Brazil We offer a suite of services through our four busines
- Delvin Formulations Pvt. Ltd. Delvin Means Research & Development. Delving Formulations is a Marketing Wing of Novel Therapeutics Private Limited (NTPL). NTPL is involved in formulation Research & Development for US & Regulated Markets. Core Competence of NTPL is Research & Development of Formulations.
- Nicrm Nichi-In Center for Regenerative Medicine(NCRM) is an Indo-Japan joint venture institute carrying out research,training and clinical applications-protocol development in regenerative medicine.NCRM is the first institute in India to start providing Autologous NK cell based immuno-cell therapy(AIET) for cancer and has been providing stem cell isolation.
- Pradeep Research Group Pradeep Research Group is involved with the discovery and application of novel materials. Most often the constituents of these materials are 'nano' objects. We explore the possibility of discovering novel physical and chemical properties of these objects.
- GANDHI STUDY CENTRE Gandhi Study Centre, established in 1978, is a registered body with the aim of spreading the message of Mahatma Gandhi especially among the youth and students. Founded by Sri T.D.Tirumalai (1921-1993), three full time staff and unstinted support by the volunteers, in the true Gandhian spirit, has made the institution unique.
- Tamil Nadu Technology Development & Promotion Centre TNTDPC caters to the needs of various industrial sectors & Entrepreneurs by providing Technology transfers and Sourcing, Technology assessment, New Productive development, Project Execution Assistance, Technical Consultancy Services, Technology Information, Patent Search & Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Services.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.