Home » Directory » Tamil Nadu » Chennai » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in ChennaiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- IIT Madras Research Park IIT Madras Research Park is an independent company promoted by IIT Madras and its alumni and was incorporated under Section 25 of the Companies Act 1956. The IIT Madras Research Park facilitates the promotion of research and development by the institute in partnership with industry, assisting in the growth of new ventures, and promoting economic development.
- Digital Information Research Foundation Digital information research foundation through its research base has published many papers on digital information literacy, digital information content, ICT, web content management etc. The digital conversion and digital archiving of data and information is significant for effective exploitation of information resources.
- Structural Engineering Research Centre Undertakes application-oriented research in all aspects of structural engineering- both design & construction including rehabilitation of structures.
- M.V. Hospital for Diabetes & Diabetes Research Centre M.V. Hospital for Diabetes situated at Royapuram, Chennai, was established by late Prof. M. Viswanathan, Doyen of Diabetology in India in 1954 as a general hospital. In 1971 it became a hospital exclusively for diabetes care. Under Prof. M. Viswanathan's professional and administrative leadership, the hospital has grown to achieve the status of a teaching institution of international excellence. It has, at present, 100 beds for the treatment of diabetes and its complications. Over the years it has grown to be one of the largest referral centers for Diabetes, with 2,00,000 patients registered to-date. It is recognized as an internationally known tertiary care centre for referral of Diabetic patients requiring super-specialist is opinion and management.
- SSN Research Centre Cutting edge science and technology. Nationally relevant issues. Uncharted peaks in research. Symbiosis between Research and Education. Global integration and networking. Inspiration for youth. Its laboratories will be devoted to solving problems in cutting edge research topics of promise to future applications.
- Sankara Nethralaya It addresses a variety of people involved in the delivery of eye care. We have been custom made for each specialty concerned. We invites all readers are encouraged to participate in the discussions. All contents are Written by an expert in each field and contains practical info and is not present in standard text books. The subject provided to read format supported by pictures and animations where necessary.
- The Cherian Foundation The Cherian Foundation is a private charitable trust which has been formed to benefit the needy, irrespective of class, community, creed and religion.Broad Goal of the foundation, The Cherian Foundation serves as the Corporate Social Responsibility wing of Raj Holdings. It also serves as a platform for the employees of Raj Holdings to participate in the Corporate Social Responsibility activities of the Company.
- HRDS INDIA The High Range Rural Development SocietyHRDS is a registered non-profitmaking charitable and voluntary organization working for the welfare and up-liftmant of poor, destitude and needy in the society. A team of noble-minded philanthropists and social workers are leading HRDS INDIA. HRDS plays a vital role in preventing the spread of the AIDS epidemic and mitigating its impact in the world of work. Due to the increase in the number of HIV infected persons.
- TANKER FOUNDATION Founded on 30th June 1993, The Tamilnad Kidney Research Foundation was set up primarily to provide financial assistance to underprivileged patients for dialysis, transplantation, investigation and medication costs. The Foundation also aims to encourage organ donation at time of death. It was started by Dr. Georgi Abraham along with a group of like-minded individuals.
- Nicrm Nichi-In Center for Regenerative Medicine(NCRM) is an Indo-Japan joint venture institute carrying out research,training and clinical applications-protocol development in regenerative medicine.NCRM is the first institute in India to start providing Autologous NK cell based immuno-cell therapy(AIET) for cancer and has been providing stem cell isolation.
- Aahana Aahana translates to the first ray of the sun, inner happiness, or light. Life is beautiful with all the success, happiness, joy, surprises and also failures, loss, anger, sorrow and what not. Life is a mixture of good and not so good experiences and emotions. What do we do with the challenges, surprises, and situations that life throws at us? Enjoy and cherish the good moments and experiences, cope with the unfavourable and continue moving forward.
- T T Ranganathan Clinical Research Foundation The T T Ranganathan Clinical Research Foundation, TTK Hospital, is a pioneer, voluntary organization dedicated to the treatment and rehabilitation of people addicted to alcohol and other drugs. The TTK Hospital was born of Shanthi Ranganathans personal experience and determination. At the prime of youth, her husband, Ranganathan, fell a victim to alcoholism.
- Jeevan Foundation Jeevan Foundation was established in the year 2006, as a registered non-profit trust (Registration no. is 2057/2006, under Tamil Nadu Trust Act). The trust was established by the likeminded people with the objectives of promoting all activities essential for the empowerment of Physical, Mental, Social, Economical and Educational status of the weaker sections of the society including destitute, persons with disabilities and persons suffering from various health hazardous.
- Biozone Research Technologies Biozone Research Technologies, a bioscience training and research entity designs and delivers innovative research and training solutions to pharmaceutical and life sciences industry. We cater to the academic and research demands by our stateoftheart infrastructure and domain experts in the fields of biotechnology and bioinformatics.
- Srinivaas Additives & Laboratories Engaged in providing services in the area of lab services, calibration and consultancy services.
- Environmental Information System Environmental Information System ENVIS Node on Microorganisms and Environment Management has been setup and functioning since June 2002 in the Department of Zoology, University of Madras with the goal of collection, collation, storage, retrieval and dissemination of information on the biodiversity of microbes and its potential applications in the environmental cleanup programmes.
- Center for Research On New International Economic Order The Centre for Research on New International Economic Order was established in 1979, as a study, research, training and action oriented organisation. CRNIEO and its partners are well experienced in Training and have been involved in Public and community health for last nearly 30 years and have been striving to attain the Millennium Development Goals MDGs in its work.
- ABL Biotechnologies Ltd Providing services of research and development like identification and commercial extraction of bio-chemicals and predominantly from microbes.
- IRGC Ibnul Qayyim Islamic Research & Guidance Centre (IRGC) was established in December 1999, with the aim to spread the message of Islaam based on its sources i.e., the Quraan and the authentic Sunnah as understood by as-Salaf-us-Saalih; to caution against Shirk and Bidah; to create a true brotherhood amongst Muslims; and to remove misconceptions about Islaam and Muslims.
- Tamil Nadu Urological Research Center Pvt. Ltd Tamil Nadu Urological Research Center Pvt. Ltd. (TNURC- Kidney Stone Clinic ) is dedicated to provide state of the art care for Kidney stone utilizing Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy treatment (ESWL) – Established in the year 1993. Our priority is to treat stones by non-invasive manner and advice methods to prevent future recurrences.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.