Home » Directory » Tamil Nadu » Chennai » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in ChennaiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Tamil Nadu Urological Research Center Pvt. Ltd Tamil Nadu Urological Research Center Pvt. Ltd. (TNURC- Kidney Stone Clinic ) is dedicated to provide state of the art care for Kidney stone utilizing Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy treatment (ESWL) – Established in the year 1993. Our priority is to treat stones by non-invasive manner and advice methods to prevent future recurrences.
- Yogamalika Research and teaching centre promoting philosophy and culture.
- Structural Engineering Research Centre Undertakes application-oriented research in all aspects of structural engineering- both design & construction including rehabilitation of structures.
- Seimylaporetrio We would like to introduce ourselves as the beloved foster children of Sumukhi and Rajasekharan who made a substantial contribution in the fields of Charity, Education, and Culture etc in Mylapore during the second half of the Twentieth Century. They were toppers in their respective academic fields by acquiring University Ranks, have also won several laurels in the cultural.
- TDP Technologies TDP Technologies was established in 2000 in response to the burgeoning trend of shopping for pharma products over the Internet. A business house that dates back to foundations in 1914 has promoted the company. It has had its successful stint in Retail, Trading, Manufacturing and Research & Development.
- IIT Madras Research Park IIT Madras Research Park is an independent company promoted by IIT Madras and its alumni and was incorporated under Section 25 of the Companies Act 1956. The IIT Madras Research Park facilitates the promotion of research and development by the institute in partnership with industry, assisting in the growth of new ventures, and promoting economic development.
- Environmental Information System Environmental Information System ENVIS Node on Microorganisms and Environment Management has been setup and functioning since June 2002 in the Department of Zoology, University of Madras with the goal of collection, collation, storage, retrieval and dissemination of information on the biodiversity of microbes and its potential applications in the environmental cleanup programmes.
- Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam provides holistic education. We emphasize on all round development, striking a balance between academic pursuits and personality development. We focus on helping the child discover the joy of learning and imbibe the value of values. We strive to bring out the best in them as they adopt a global perspective while they stay rooted in our culture.
- Delvin Formulations Pvt. Ltd. Delvin Means Research & Development. Delving Formulations is a Marketing Wing of Novel Therapeutics Private Limited (NTPL). NTPL is involved in formulation Research & Development for US & Regulated Markets. Core Competence of NTPL is Research & Development of Formulations.
- M.V. Hospital for Diabetes & Diabetes Research Centre M.V. Hospital for Diabetes situated at Royapuram, Chennai, was established by late Prof. M. Viswanathan, Doyen of Diabetology in India in 1954 as a general hospital. In 1971 it became a hospital exclusively for diabetes care. Under Prof. M. Viswanathan's professional and administrative leadership, the hospital has grown to achieve the status of a teaching institution of international excellence. It has, at present, 100 beds for the treatment of diabetes and its complications. Over the years it has grown to be one of the largest referral centers for Diabetes, with 2,00,000 patients registered to-date. It is recognized as an internationally known tertiary care centre for referral of Diabetic patients requiring super-specialist is opinion and management.
- Mettex Laboratories of India Providing services in metals & alloys test, platinum, gold, silver analysis, rubber & plastic testing, water, effluent, air monitoring and soil testing.
- Aahana Aahana translates to the first ray of the sun, inner happiness, or light. Life is beautiful with all the success, happiness, joy, surprises and also failures, loss, anger, sorrow and what not. Life is a mixture of good and not so good experiences and emotions. What do we do with the challenges, surprises, and situations that life throws at us? Enjoy and cherish the good moments and experiences, cope with the unfavourable and continue moving forward.
- Srinivaas Additives & Laboratories Engaged in providing services in the area of lab services, calibration and consultancy services.
- Nicrm Nichi-In Center for Regenerative Medicine(NCRM) is an Indo-Japan joint venture institute carrying out research,training and clinical applications-protocol development in regenerative medicine.NCRM is the first institute in India to start providing Autologous NK cell based immuno-cell therapy(AIET) for cancer and has been providing stem cell isolation.
- http://indianshippingdirectory.blogspot.com/ Chennai Airport developmental plan got the clearance from the public investment Board (PIB) and it has to be approved by the Government (CCEA approval). The work is expected to begin by September 2008. Earlier in April, 2007, the Government decided that the Chennai Airport would be developed to international standards by the Airports Authority of India (AAI). The AAI has developed a master plan and design of terminals through Global Architectural Design Competition. An Inter-Ministerial Group (IMG) has approved the development of runway capacity, apron capacity and terminal building capacity.
- Digital Information Research Foundation Digital information research foundation through its research base has published many papers on digital information literacy, digital information content, ICT, web content management etc. The digital conversion and digital archiving of data and information is significant for effective exploitation of information resources.
- CIKS It is came into existence in August 1993, when it was formed as an autonomous center under the Academy of Development Science, Maharashtra. In January 1995 it was registered as an independent trust in Chennai. The activities of the center are supported through grants from government.
- Asha Nivas Social Service Centre Asha Nivas Social Service Centre was initiated in July 1976 by Rev.Dr.Kurian Thomas out of a deep concern for the women in distress especially the marginalised and exploited women, and children in difficult circumstances, particularly the street children and child labourers living in Chennai city slums. Asha Nivas upholds the human and social values in its commitment to the poor.
- IRGC Ibnul Qayyim Islamic Research & Guidance Centre (IRGC) was established in December 1999, with the aim to spread the message of Islaam based on its sources i.e., the Quraan and the authentic Sunnah as understood by as-Salaf-us-Saalih; to caution against Shirk and Bidah; to create a true brotherhood amongst Muslims; and to remove misconceptions about Islaam and Muslims.
- Indian Montessori Foundation The Indian Montessori Foundation was setup with the vision of enabling children to reach their full potential through the principles of Montessori Education leading towards a more harmonious and peaceful world. Nurturing Montessori principles in schools, Supporting AMI Montessori training, Supporting and bringing together AMI Alumni.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.