Home » Directory » Tamil Nadu » Chennai » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in ChennaiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- TANKER FOUNDATION Founded on 30th June 1993, The Tamilnad Kidney Research Foundation was set up primarily to provide financial assistance to underprivileged patients for dialysis, transplantation, investigation and medication costs. The Foundation also aims to encourage organ donation at time of death. It was started by Dr. Georgi Abraham along with a group of like-minded individuals.
- Cleangreen Cleangreen is a India based website which commits and leverages the power of the knowledge to offer online users the Webs premier destination for environment needs, information and facts. The management techniques to handle various types of pollution such as air pollution and water pollution. Usage of various renewable energies has been discussed in this site. In other words, giving global solutions through the power of Information technology.
- Indian Montessori Foundation The Indian Montessori Foundation was setup with the vision of enabling children to reach their full potential through the principles of Montessori Education leading towards a more harmonious and peaceful world. Nurturing Montessori principles in schools, Supporting AMI Montessori training, Supporting and bringing together AMI Alumni.
- SSN Research Centre Cutting edge science and technology. Nationally relevant issues. Uncharted peaks in research. Symbiosis between Research and Education. Global integration and networking. Inspiration for youth. Its laboratories will be devoted to solving problems in cutting edge research topics of promise to future applications.
- CIKS It is came into existence in August 1993, when it was formed as an autonomous center under the Academy of Development Science, Maharashtra. In January 1995 it was registered as an independent trust in Chennai. The activities of the center are supported through grants from government.
- Delvin Formulations Pvt. Ltd. Delvin Means Research & Development. Delving Formulations is a Marketing Wing of Novel Therapeutics Private Limited (NTPL). NTPL is involved in formulation Research & Development for US & Regulated Markets. Core Competence of NTPL is Research & Development of Formulations.
- Asha Nivas Social Service Centre Asha Nivas Social Service Centre was initiated in July 1976 by Rev.Dr.Kurian Thomas out of a deep concern for the women in distress especially the marginalised and exploited women, and children in difficult circumstances, particularly the street children and child labourers living in Chennai city slums. Asha Nivas upholds the human and social values in its commitment to the poor.
- Tamil Nadu Technology Development & Promotion Centre TNTDPC caters to the needs of various industrial sectors & Entrepreneurs by providing Technology transfers and Sourcing, Technology assessment, New Productive development, Project Execution Assistance, Technical Consultancy Services, Technology Information, Patent Search & Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Services.
- Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research Engaged in broad based multidisciplinary programme of scientific research and advanced engineering directed towards the development of fast breeder reactor technology.
- Seimylaporetrio We would like to introduce ourselves as the beloved foster children of Sumukhi and Rajasekharan who made a substantial contribution in the fields of Charity, Education, and Culture etc in Mylapore during the second half of the Twentieth Century. They were toppers in their respective academic fields by acquiring University Ranks, have also won several laurels in the cultural.
- ABL Biotechnologies Ltd Providing services of research and development like identification and commercial extraction of bio-chemicals and predominantly from microbes.
- Mettex Laboratories of India Providing services in metals & alloys test, platinum, gold, silver analysis, rubber & plastic testing, water, effluent, air monitoring and soil testing.
- The Cherian Foundation The Cherian Foundation is a private charitable trust which has been formed to benefit the needy, irrespective of class, community, creed and religion.Broad Goal of the foundation, The Cherian Foundation serves as the Corporate Social Responsibility wing of Raj Holdings. It also serves as a platform for the employees of Raj Holdings to participate in the Corporate Social Responsibility activities of the Company.
- Good Samaritan Charitable Trust The beneficiaries of the Trust are the poor, both men and women, children, physcially disabled and any individual deserving the aid and upliftment without any distinction of caste, creed, colour and religion. To promote, organize, to establish, support, maintain and to give financial assistance to any person, institution, society to propagate the faith of God.
- TDP Technologies TDP Technologies was established in 2000 in response to the burgeoning trend of shopping for pharma products over the Internet. A business house that dates back to foundations in 1914 has promoted the company. It has had its successful stint in Retail, Trading, Manufacturing and Research & Development.
- Pradeep Research Group Pradeep Research Group is involved with the discovery and application of novel materials. Most often the constituents of these materials are 'nano' objects. We explore the possibility of discovering novel physical and chemical properties of these objects.
- IIT Madras Research Park IIT Madras Research Park is an independent company promoted by IIT Madras and its alumni and was incorporated under Section 25 of the Companies Act 1956. The IIT Madras Research Park facilitates the promotion of research and development by the institute in partnership with industry, assisting in the growth of new ventures, and promoting economic development.
- Indomer Coastal Hydraulics Pvt.Ltd. Council of Scientific&Industrial Research(CSIR), Government of India,promotes its research,technology and knowledge creation throughout its 40 research laboratories.CSIR supports its scientists to take technologies developed to the users,by establishing their own companies.
- Digital Information Research Foundation Digital information research foundation through its research base has published many papers on digital information literacy, digital information content, ICT, web content management etc. The digital conversion and digital archiving of data and information is significant for effective exploitation of information resources.
- Aahana Aahana translates to the first ray of the sun, inner happiness, or light. Life is beautiful with all the success, happiness, joy, surprises and also failures, loss, anger, sorrow and what not. Life is a mixture of good and not so good experiences and emotions. What do we do with the challenges, surprises, and situations that life throws at us? Enjoy and cherish the good moments and experiences, cope with the unfavourable and continue moving forward.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.