Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Chittoor » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in ChittoorOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Abhaya Kshethram Abhaya Kshethram selects the child development projects without any discrimination based on gender, caste, religion, political affiliation or language. We follow an exhaustive evaluation process which includes analysis of quantitative metrics like the number of children impacted, the cost per activity or cost per child and qualitative measures such as the impact on the local community.
- LORISThe Biodiversity Conservation Society LORIS-The Biodiversity Conservation Society is a local initiative to work for the conservation of biological diversity of the region and is registered under the Society Registration Act 35 of 2001, India .Work for the long-term conservation of native flora and fauna of the region with a focus on threatened and endemic species outside Protected Areas with participation from local communities
- Serve Train Educate Peoples Society Serve Train Educate Peoples Society established in the year 1993 as a nonprofit, nongovernmental, voluntary organization at Srikalahasti a famous Pilgrim town in Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh state, India. It is legally accredited with Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Registered under FCRA 1976 Ministry of Home Affairs, Tax Exemption under 12A and 80G of the Income Tax Department, Govt of India.
- Association for the Social, Educational and Charitable Activities For the Poor Communities (ASHA) ASHA is a Non-Government Voluntary Organization. It is a non-profit making one. ASHA was established 30 May, 1978 with like minded genuinely dedicated social workers from benign motives on its virtuous purpose of rendering social service activities. ASHA renders its selfless sincere services for the enlightenment, empowerment, capacity building and upliftment of the dalith / downtrodden oppressed and depressed and socio-economic backward / weaker sections. ASHA is exclusively works for women empowerment, freedom and development of the women. It also serves the cause of needy children, youth and aged persons without caste, creed and religion.
- Oneness Oneness is a centre for learning that offers a variety of courses to help people. The objective of the courses is to help people discover professional and financial success, discover greater health and most importantly discover love in relationships which in turn strengthens family bonds. These are the preliminary courses. There are also advanced courses, which basically focuses on awakening and transformation.
- Rishi Valley Education Centre Rishi Valley Education Centre is a fact that a large proportion of the primary schools in most states of India are faced with a multi-grade situation which means that there is one Teacher trying to handle a number of classes/grades at the same time. The common problems faced by such schools are how to manage a roomful of children of different grades and abilities meaningfully.
- Aadarana Aadarana Foundation is an Indian based Public Charitable Trust with a view to help the needy and provide a solution to the social activities. The Foundation's mission is to ensure that every deserving child should possess basic education. Established in the year 2007, Aadarana Foundation has a range of programmes that provide multiple solutions for the betterment of primary education.
- Fairlinks Marriages pvt ltd FAIRLINKS MARRIAGES PVT. LTD has come into existence to fulfill the expectations of individuals by providing required information of bridegrooms. Fairlinks Marriages is founded by Mr. R. Prasad Raju who has completed his MBA in Marketing and worked with different reputed organizations.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.