Colleges in CoimbatoreThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- CBM College CBM College, a regional institution of excellence, inculcates the most needed academic training along with the authentic accomplishment of cultural mores. Our academics have been successful in identifying the learner needs and furnishing the dynamic global demands of our policies that can determine the equality of opportunities for posterity.
- Government College Of Technology,Coimbatore It was known as the Arthur Hope College of Technology, was started in July 1945 in accordance with the general policy of the then Government of Madras to give high priority to technical education.he College was afterwards shifted to the present permanent site of about 45 hectares.
- CMS College of Science and Commerce CMS College of Science and Commerce is one of the premier institutions of higher learning in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 1988 by the CMS Educational and Charitable Trust, which is a non-profit organization. The college is situated in a 30 acre complex with excellent infrastructure. Although it is just 8 kms. from the centre of the city, the campus can be justifiably proud of a peaceful, congenial atmosphere, ideal for academic pursuits.
- Pioneer College of Arts and Science The institution stands majestic as a rare combination of tradition and modernity.A new building with spacious class rooms and excellent infrastructure,which includes a well-stocked library and well equipped Computer Laboratories for U.G & P.G Courses,team of efficient,dedicated and along with well qualified staff,are the special features of this institution.
- Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya, Coimbatore, is a major educational center of the well-known Ramakrishna Mission. The Vidyalaya has grown into a comprehensive and reputed educational complex with nearly 4000 students, offering them facilities for education ranging from the pre-school to the doctoral levels.
- College of Pharmacy Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Science is to acquire knowledge from various medical systems and to create a systematic approach to medical sciences, the College of Pharmacy, Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Sciences was established in the year 1987.
- RVS Educational Trusts Group Of Institutions RVS Educational Trusts Group of Institutions has been established in 2009 by the RVS Educational Trust under the Chairmanship of Dr. K V Kupusamy. The College is located with in the Coimbatore city in an extensive 200 acres campus on the Coimbatore Trichy National Highway.
- Jayanthi College Of Eduction The trust has created excellent infrastructural facilities like well furnished and ventilated spacious class rooms, well equipped laboratories, a well stached library, audiovisual room ,computer room, Hygienic toilet blocks, Separate junior and senior playgrounds.
- RVS College of Education RVS College Of Education, is one of the leading selffinancing, nonminority colleges in Tamilnadu founded by the RVSET in 2004. The College is a reputed Institution offering B.Ed. course. We aim to impart stateoftheart education to our students and inculcate in them ethical, social and cultural values.
- Sree Ramu College of Arts and Science The prime objective of universities and colleges is to make the student a cultivated individual imbued with the passion for meaningful knowledge and a sense of values.The training and development of the human soul,the liberation of the mind,the awakening of the consciousness of personal dignity and the dedication of ones service for the cause of human progress constitute the vital responsibility of higher education for the orderly growth and development of the student.
- School of Commerce To meet the challenges of emerging scenario in the Twenty first Century and to optimally exploit the new opportunities in the field of commerce, the School of Commerce was started in September 1990. The department offers Ph.D, M.Phil, M.Com Finance & Accounting and M.Com Finance and Computer Applications Degree Courses. So far this School has produced 24 Ph.D and 75 M.Phil graduates. This School has conducted 33 Refresher Courses in Commerce benefiting more than 850 Colleges and University teachers. This School has also conducted several Seminars and Conferences.
- RVS Dental College and Hospital We create, integrate, and disseminate knowledge, and foster in our students the development of critical thinking and other intellectual skills along with the attitudes and abilities that enable them to live as educated, engaged, and empowered doctors and members of society.
- VLB Janakiammal College of Arts & Science A college of arts & science, contains news, photo gallery and articles.
- International School for Financial Solutions ISFS has carved out a unique position among financial markets training in the world in respect of knowledge development and management. It set up an exclusive training facility in financial and securities market training in India. ISFS also conducts various customized programmes for leading corporate and financial institutions.
- Adithya Institude Of Technology It has been institutionalized to impart comprehensive technical education in the field of technology. At AIT we believe that education is all about transcending text books to provide practical, real-time exposure. AIT is approved by the AICTE and is affiliated to the Anna University, Coimbatore.
- Sree Narayana Guru College With a view of imparting quality education for the aspiring youth of Coimbatore, Sree Narayana Guru Educational Trust members came forward with a plan to start a college for Applied Sciences and Management Studies. Sree Narayana Guru College (SNGC) came into existence in 1994, affiliated to Bharathiyar University and approved by Govt.of Tamilnadu.
- College of Pharmacy, SRIPMS The S.N.R.Sons Charitable Trust, Coimbatore was established in 1970 by illustrious sons of Sri S.N.Rangaswamy Naidu; being an ardent devotee of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa all the institutions started by the trust bear the name of the holy sage Sri Ramakrishna.
- SNS Collage of Technology Sri SNS Charitable Trust was established in 1997 with a philanthropic outlook of serving the society in the fields of education, health and industry. Trustees are young, dynamic and humane personalities with rich experience and wide knowledge in industry, medicine and higher education.
- Kongunadu cillege of Arts and Science college The long felt need for one more college to meet the educational need of this city was fulfilled on 12th August 1973, the day of inauguration of this College.Those who made the beginning were fortunate enough to receive the active support from the eminent doctor Late N.S.Palaniappan, M.B.B.S.,DLO, who had a similar idea to start a college on behalf of Anna Memorial Committee in Coimbatore.
- Kongunadu Arts and Science College A college offers P.G. degree courses including M.C.A, M.Sc Biotech, M.Sc. Biochem, M.Sc Bioinformatics, M.I.B, M.Sc. Zoology, M.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. Maths, M.A.(C.A), M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Botany and M.Com.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.