Home » Directory » Tamil Nadu » Coimbatore » Education » Engineering Institute
Engineering Institute in CoimbatoreThere are many popular engineering institutes in India providing quality education in the field of engineering. The engineering institutes directory of India provides extensive information on the leading engineering institutes of India offering popular courses such as B.E., MCA, M.Tech and M.E. The online engineering web guide also acts as a gate to these leading engineering institutes of India by presenting an online website listing of the famous engineering institutes of India. Access these websites to get information on popular engineering courses such as electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering.
Latest Website Listings
- RVS Educational Trusts Group Of Institutions RVS Educational Trusts Group of Institutions has been established in 2009 by the RVS Educational Trust under the Chairmanship of Dr. K V Kupusamy. The College is located with in the Coimbatore city in an extensive 200 acres campus on the Coimbatore Trichy National Highway.
- Adithya Institude Of Technology It has been institutionalized to impart comprehensive technical education in the field of technology. At AIT we believe that education is all about transcending text books to provide practical, real-time exposure. AIT is approved by the AICTE and is affiliated to the Anna University, Coimbatore.
- Tamilnadu College of Engineering Tamilnadu College of Engineering was sponsored by Tamilnadu Technical Education Foundation (Regd.) established in the year 1984. The Institution was founded by eminent philanthropists Lion T.N. Palanisamy B.A., MJF and Dr.P.V. Ravi Ph.D. The primary focus of the Institution is to expose the students to the world of technology.
- PSG College of Technology A leading education institution providing all information on admissions in under-graduate & post graduate courses, also providing information various educational departments.
- PA Colleges|Tamilnadu|Engineering colleges|Coimbatore An prestigeous college . Offers courses in Engineering like Chemical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics,Electronics & Communication, Mechanical ,Computer Science.
- Government College Of Technology,Coimbatore It was known as the Arthur Hope College of Technology, was started in July 1945 in accordance with the general policy of the then Government of Madras to give high priority to technical education.he College was afterwards shifted to the present permanent site of about 45 hectares.
- Janson Institute Of Technology It is a world class Engineering College having a vision of being in the forefront of Technical education and research worldwide.JIT is the second venture of the Jansons Foundation in the field of Education. JIT offers Bachelor’s Degree programmes in the branches of CSE, ECE, Mechanical and Civil.
- Easa College Easa College of Engineering And Technology ECET, Coimbatore,affiliated to Anna University, Coimbatore was established by Easa Foundations, Coimbatore,a public charitable and educational Trust, under the Chairmanship of its Managing Trustee, Thiru.T.D. Eswaramoorthy,drawing liberally from the experience of many successful institutions in the country and abroad.It was established in the year 2008.
- PSG College of Technology Offers technical and management undergraduate and post graduate programs.
- Sri Ramakrishna Intitute Of Technology On 9 February 1970 the SNR Trust was founded. Sri S.N.Rangaswamy Naidu – The Visionary behind the Trust was a man who dared to dream, Our Vision is to develop into a World Class Technological Institute with centres of excellence in various disciplines by providing quality and value-based education.
- RVS College of Engineering and Technology RVS College of Engineering and Technology has been established in 2007 by the RVS Educational Trust under the Chairmanship of Dr. K V Kupusamy.The College is located within the Coimbatore city in an extensive 200 acres campus on the Coimbatore,Trichy National Highway.
- Bvents Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Information Technology (CIET) was established in 2001 by the Kovai Kalaimagal Educational Trust (KKET), Coimbatore. Light The Light Within is the motto of the educational trust. This Institute exclusively offers under-graduate programmes in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE),Computer Science and Engineering (CSE),Information Technology (IT) and Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE).
- Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and Technology is a new age engineering institution with a difference. With a mission to empower the youth of this nation, Shakthi has scaled unparallel heights in its three years of establishment and is still expanding the horizons at every available opportunity.
- College of Pharmacy, SRIPMS The S.N.R.Sons Charitable Trust, Coimbatore was established in 1970 by illustrious sons of Sri S.N.Rangaswamy Naidu; being an ardent devotee of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa all the institutions started by the trust bear the name of the holy sage Sri Ramakrishna.
- Tamilnadu college of engineering Tamilnadu college of engineering is one of the pioneering non-grant engineering colleges in the state, established by the Tamilnadu Technical Education Foundation,Tirupur in the year 1984 with the sanction of the Government of the TamilNadu,approval of the All India Council for Technical Education,New Delhi and affiliated to Bharatiar University,Coimbatore.
- SSK College Of Engneering & Technology It was established in the year 2008. It has been approved by AICTE and affiliated to Anna University. The main objective of SSKCET is to impart knowledge and training to students from rural areas. The college offers 5 UG degree programmes such as cse, eee, ece, Mech and IT.
- PSG Polytechnic College Provides diploma engineering courses in mechanical, electrical & electronics, mechatronics, computer applications, computer technology, computer networking, apparel & textile technology and foundry technology.
- Park College Of Engineering And Technology It was started in 1997 and is situated on the National Highway NH 47 in Kaniyur at 28 km east from the industrial city of Coimbatore in Tamilnadu. The College is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and is approved by AICTE.It is also an IS0 Certified Institution.
- Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology CIET The Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology CIET was established in 2001 by the Kovai Kalaimagal Educational Trust KKET, Coimbatore. Light the Light Within is the motto of the educational trust. This Institute exclusively offers undergraduate programmes in Electronics and Communication Engineering ECE,Computer Science and Engineering CSE.
Engineering Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1920)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.