Home » Directory » Tamil Nadu » Coimbatore » Business » Medical & Hospital » Hospitals
Hospitals in Coimbatore
Latest Website Listings
- MCV Memorial ENT Trust Hospital A super speciality hospital catering to the needs of ear, nose, throat, head and neck disorders.
- G Kuppuswamy Naidu Memorial Hospital Offers paediatric surgery, cardio -thoracic surgery, cancer treatment, nuclear medcine, maternity and gynaecology and also provide training to medical graduates for acquiring post graduate qualification.
- The Indian Medical Association IMA remains focused on its essential reason for being - to promote the art and science of medicine and the betterment of public health. This Picturesque city of Coimbatore is known to people as the industrial city but it could be regarded as the industrial and cultural capital of Tamilnadu. In this famous city our Coimbatore branch of IMA has a special place in all respects.
- Kalpana Medical Centre Kalpana Medical Centre is a multi speciality hospital in Coimbatore.They provide Maternal, Child Care Facilities.They have Menopause Management And Cancer Screening facilities.Their vision is to provide quality health care at affordable cost to the common man.
- The Eye Foundation Eye hospital with more inpatient facilities and a modern operation theater to perform cataract surgeries.
- VG Hospital VG Hospitals is a 150 bedded multi specilaity medical centre in Coimbatore.They provide Trauma, Fracture and Orthopaedic Clinic.A well equipped ICU looks after head injury patients and a neuro surgeon is available to deal with emergencies.They are offered I-M Nailing, Plating, Tension band wiring, external fixations and operative trauma treatments at very affordable costs.
- Indian Ayurvedic Hospital And Research Limited Indian Ayurvedic Hospital offers treatments for a long list of ailments, be it lumbar disc prolapse, chronic rheumatic arthritis, diabetes or even the much-feared Alzheimer's disease. All cases are subjected to a careful assessment by an expert team of physicians and the treatment is executed under their direct supervision.
- Steroids Free Transplantation Kidney transplant recipients are required to take daily steroids as part of their anti rejection medication Immuno suppressive medicine. A number of studies and researches have shown that long term steroid usage results in many side effects. The usage may cause high blood pressure, increase the fat levels, cataract, bone weakness, weight gain, slow wound healing, diabetes.
- Masonic Medical Centre for Children Masonic Medical Centre for Children is a 90 bedded child care hospital in Coimbatore.They provide operation theatre, an ICU ward for 10 patients and an X-ray unit.They have a well equipped laboratory with Biochemistry, Microbiology and Clinical Pathology attended by qualified Technicians round the clock.
- SRI RAMAKRISHNA HOSPITAL The hospital has its own Pharmacy that serves round the clock and well stocked. An ambulance with Mobile Ventilator, Defibrillator, Oxygen supply, emergency drugs along with trained personnel is available on call for 24 hours service.
- PGS Institute of Medical Sciences and Research The health care scenario was a matter of great concern to PSG & Sons’ Charities. Having started a Maternal and Child Care Centre at Vedapatti in 1961, the Charities wanted to do more. In the year 1985, the Trust as its 60th anniversary Diamond Jubilee venture, entered the scene of medical education. The Government was finding it difficult to fulfil the aspiration.
- Lotus Eye Care Hospital Engaged in providing ophthalmic services and offers personalised eye care to its customers.
- Coimbatore Bone and Joint Foundation (CBJF) Coimbatore Bone and Joint Foundation (CBJF) is a Super Speciality, leading edge hospital, located in the center of Coimbatore City.CBJF is founded and headed by Dr. Velsamy Raveendran, FRCS, PhD , who has over 21 years of operative experience with 11 of them in UK, New Zealand and Australia.
- vaidyagrAma VaidyagrAma will also be keeping with the principles of an ideal Ayurvedic center as prescribed in the classic Ayurveda texts. The commitment is to create a truly natural Ayurveda hospital that is based on the textual dictates, and yet that suits contemporary times. The spaces allotted for each specific place for healing, the materials used for construction, the landscaping and even the vegetation will be all for an Ayurveda reason – a good reason for the healing process to be complete.
- PSG Hospitals PSG Hospitals is a 900 bedded multi speciality hospital in Coimbatore.They have 44 bedded multi speciality critical care area.They provide Facilities for the issue of whole blood, packed red cells, fresh frozen plasma, platelet concentrates and cryoprecipitate.
- Vikram Hospital & Ent Research Institute Providing all types of ktp surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, cochlear implant surgery services.
- Sankara Eye Centre Leading community eye care centres in the nation for eye surgeries and also provide post graduate training.
- Kovai Medical Center and Hospital Providing health care services like treatments for the diseases, departments, facilities, emergency services, with highly qualified and experienced Trauma team, which operates round the clock and comprises of Orthopedic Surgeons, Neuro Surgeons, General surgeons, Cardiovascular and Thoracic surgeons and Plastic surgeons.
- Vega ENT Hospital Every patient deserves the best possible treatment. We aim to bring the latest and most appropriate treatment in Ear Nose and Throat disorders within the reach of every patient. We shall be easily accessible and deliver prompt treatment in emergency.The hospital is situated on the west end of Cowley Brown Road R.S Puram Coimbatore which is famous for hospitals and clinics in the city.
- Rex Ortho Hospital Rex Ortho Hospital is a well recognized, exclusive orthopedic super specialty center in South Asia. It is in the heart of Coimbatore city and the hospital consists of 70 beds, well equipped ICU, three operation theaters with dedicated team of six Orthopedic Consultants lead by the Chief Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr.C.Rex. Dr.C.Rex had super specialty orthopedic training for 5 years in UK and Germany.
Hospitals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1552)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.