Home » Directory » Tamil Nadu » Coimbatore » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in CoimbatoreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Karpagam Educational Institutions Engaged in offering good educational facilities to the poor people of the area.
- Blood Bank India Blood Bank India is the first product resulted out of the community welfare initiative called People Project from uSiS Technologies. Universally, Blood is recognized as the most precious element that sustains life. It saves innumerable lives across the world in a variety of conditions. Once in every 2- seconds, someone, somewhere is desperately in need of blood. More than 29 million units of blood components are transfused every year.
- Kovai Medical Center Research & Educational Trust Kovai Medical Center Research and Educational Trust, Coimbatore, is a NonProfitable Voluntary organisation established in the year 1990 by the promoters of Kovai Medical Center and Hospital Ltd to serve the people of India. Education, Training and Research activities of the Kovai Medical Center and Hospital will be carried out by the trust.
- Coimbatore Human Rights Forum A registered public charitable trust under Indian law which motive is to create awareness about the basic human rights for the common people.
- Angel Matrimony Angel Matrimony.com functions with all new technology and communication system and sender services exchanging information between the would be life partners for everlasting bliss later. Angel Matrimony.com provides valuable opportunities to understanding by each other for potential conjugal partnership and their families also.
- Swadeshi Jagaran Manch The concept of Swadeshi is more than 100 years old. It was a guiding force for the Indian freedom struggle under the visionary leadership of Lokmanya Tilak, Veer Savarkar, Shri Aurobindo and Mahatama Gandhi. Even decades after independence from British Colonialism it was felt that for total economic freedom it is essential to make Swadeshi a way of life.
- Native Medicare Charitable Trust Native Medicare Charitable Trust, known as NMCT was registered under charitable trust act in 1988. It began its activities with research on Alternate Medicines, Bio diversity demonstration farm followed by tribal development. NMCT extended its activities by forming Self Help Groups for tribals and dalits. A Women Federation of Irula tribals Kurinji was formed in the year 1999.
- Arsha Yoga Vidya Peetam Trust Arsha Yoga Vidya Peetam Trust is a Training School that imparts Authentic Education in Ayurveda,Yoga and other allied Traditional Systems of India.It has been conducting short term and long term courses for international as well as Indian students on Ayurveda and Yoga.
- People For People Foundation People For People Foundation is a non-profit social welfare organization dedicated towards keeping the society healthy and to make this world a better place to live in. It is run by the youth striving towards serving the poor. It is involved in various welfare activities like Public Care Centre, Medical Camps and various other Social welfare projects.
- Shivanjali Trust Swami Shantand Saraswathi, descended to the Earth on 7th April 1934, in Thirukoviloor, a small village in South India. He left home at 14 and divinity led Him to Rishiksh to unite Him with His Master Swami Shivananda. After years of service, Swamiji set out and the entire world became His domain.
- TPN CHARITABLE TRUST TPN Charitable Trust is a registered not-for-profit Non Government Organization NGO situated at Coimbatore, India, formed by like minded individuals those who believe that the service to needy is service to God. Core objective of the organization is to make our Indian roadways safer for both Motorists and Pedestrians.
- YOGADA SATSANGA DHYANA KENDRA The little ones of our beloved Guru, Shri Shri Paramahansa Yogananda dwelling in and around Coimbatore came together by the grace of God and Gurus in 1982 .Mr.P.Kuppuswami of Truppur one of the earliest devotees of our Guru took the initiative in this regard. His efforts for forming a YSS meditation group at Coimbatore was guided by Swami Bhavananda Giri, the then Dharmacharya of YSS ashrams in India.
- ISHA VIDHYA Isha Vidhya is committed to raising the level of education and literacy in rural India and to helping disadvantaged children realize their full potential. The project seeks to ensure quality education for children in rural areas, opening the door for them to participate in and benefit from Indias economic growth.
- SIGARAM Foundation SIGARAM Public Trust, a non-profitable organisation with the mission of serving humanity has germinated from the hearts of kind hearted and socially conscious people. The sufferings of fellow human beings and inequalities in the society brought the highly motivated and committed professionals together to serve humanity and thus form a voluntary, service oriented organisation SIGARAM.
- CHENNAI SOCIAL SERVICE Unbelievable fact, But yes its true. CSS was started just as an online orkut community by our beloved founder Mr. N. Sathish Kumar a business man of chennai. We celebarated our third year aniversary and stepped into fourth year with a great administrative structure. All our team members work with a simple thing in their minds, its nothing but Share Your Living.
- Social Aid for the Handicapped and Infirm A charitable trust works for handicapped poor people.
- Eternal Redeemer ministries charitable trust Eternal Redeemer's trust is a charitable trust and church in the service of mankind.This is located at Coimbatore, South India.It was popularly referred to as the 'Manchester of South India'.It was established with a registration number 340 dt.27.03.2001.This mission is to provide access to health resources, basic education etc.,
- Madras Tailors This Organization started in the year of 1988, we makes Dance costumes for Bharathanatiyam, kuchipudi, Odissi, kathak, Mohini Attam and traditional Indian Classical Dances. We take orders through email and online. We undertakes total end to end solution, right from sourcing of material, tailoring the costume, despatching through courier.
- Bannari Amman Institute Of Technology BIT Alumni Association is organization for exstudents. Through this association, you can stay connected to the school by volunteering at various events that may assist new generations of students. This association will have a directory with all the Alumni members titles and addresses ensuring that the Alumni can keep in touch with one other, who are all over the world in every field of work.
- IMAYAM SOCIAL WELFARE ASSOCIATION Inspired by the scope of social work in Coimbatore, Mrs. A.N. Meenakshee and N.R. Parameswari started Imayam, a service organization, after their post graduation in Social Work, from P.S.G College of Arts and Science, a premier institution located in Coimbatore and registered it as a society in 1992. From a humble beginning in 1992, Imayam, over the years has grown in its social work to commendable proportions. Our mission is Social, Economic, Health, Environment and Political Empowerment of Vulnerable Population and Empowerment through Community Based Development approach.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.