Schools in DehradunThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- The Doon Girls School An official website of doon girls school, providing information about school, facilities, activities and admission.
- The Indian Public School Co-educational residential english medium school with classes I to XII and affiliated to the council for the Indian Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- The Asian School English medium, secular, co-educational institution conducting classes from I to XII with the facilities for library, laboratories, three residential block for studenta, a dining hall, a swimming pool, gymnasium complex, tennis, basketball courts and two large fields for games.
- Seven Oaks School The Seven Oaks School was established in April 1994 in the memory of Mrs. Somita Ganguli, a dedicated teacher and a fond parent, to impart high quality education to students of all nationalities and religious convictions. The laudable objectives of the Somita Ganguli Educational Society in setting up of the institution were commended by the then President of India late Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma, who extended his warm wishes to the venture.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Hathibarkala An House Wise Display Board Competition was organised on 03 July 2010 in CCA Period .All four Houses Participates in this Competition.Shivaji House got first position.Think Quest Teachers Training Programme Getting started with Project (GSPW) had been Completed on 24 Sept. 2009.Shedule II of Think Quest Teachers Training Programme Getting started with Project (GSPW) is going to be started after Autumn Break from 05 October.
- Doon Business School Doon Business School is set up in Dehradun,the Capital of Uttarakhand near the industrial area of Selaqui,Dehradun.Doon Business School(DBS),MBA programme is approved by AICTE,Govt.of India and also affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University.DBS hopes to catalyse change in the social strata of the state of Uttarakhand through its education and consultancy activities.
- CONVENT OF JESUS & MARY Convent of Jesus and Mary, situated in the idyllic surroundings of the Doon Valley, is a day school for girls is a proud member of the vast CJM family that has branches all over India and the world. The school stands for academic excellence, development of skills and character formation.
- Shalini School The Beverly Hills section of Shalini School is a coeducational, Day and Residential, Senior Secondary 102 school affiliated to the prestigious, internationally acclaimed Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The school is managed and run by a team of educationists, who have behind them vast numbers of years devoted for the cause of education.
- Kendriya Vidyalayam The Kendriya Vidyalayas are run by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, an autonomous body formed by the Ministry of Education (H.R.D) Govt. of India, New Delhi. As a result of the recommendations of the second Pay Commission of Central Govt. Employees including Defence Personnel and floating population liable to frequent transfers throughout the country Needless to say, they have common syllabus and are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- Doon Public Academy We are residential, co-educational English Medium school.
- Sanskar International School An official website of sanskar international school, providing information about school, facilities, activities and admission.
- Lucent High School Throughout all our schools we cater for different learning styles and pride ourselves on knowing when to push and when to reassure. There is much diversity within our student body and we value individual differences and personalities. To learn more about the different schools, please click on the appropriate link in this section in the lefthand menu.
- The Asian School An official website of the asian school, providing information about school, facilities, activities and admission.
- Kendriya vidhyalaya upper camp dehradun cantt This KV envisions to achieve 100% pass results with quality performance in class X & XII, all round development of its students to enable them to fulfill the future needs of the Indian & Global society.KVS envisions itself a world class organization in school education committed to continually empowering teachers to actualize inside out synergy in students and enable them to fulfill futuristic societal, national and global needs and aspirations.
- Selaqui World School A official website providing information about academics, campus, sports and activities.
- Kasiga School It is a great honour and responsibility to be the Principal of an institution for which so much has been envisioned. To create an educational institution on an enriching 40 acre campus, which is both modern and progressive, while keeping our Indian values intact, is a formidable challenge.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Birpur The Sangathan has a three tier management structure with its H.Q in New Delhi. The minister of HRD is the chairman of the Sangathan. The commissioner is the executive head of the Sangathan and the chief administrator of KVs. He inspects and supervises the working of the Vidyalaya and issues direction for the development of education in KVS.
- Carman Day & Residential School A official website providing information about academics, admission, fee schedule, activities, boarding and faculty.
- Delhi Public School Dehradun To encourage learning by providing a congenial, friendly and supportive environment,to show concern and care through a strong sense of human values for all members of the school.To nurture links between school,home & community, we further endeavour to cultivate the foundations of mutual respect and responsibility.
- Guide to Good Schools of India Sandeep Dutt’s compilation, Guide to Good Schools of India, now in its seventh edition, is a useful handbook. It is useful, of course, to parents, at whom it is primarily directed. Education—and when I say education in this context, I mean private education—is booming in India. Drive through any small to big town or city in India, and you will see evidence of the boom. From paper leaflets to huge billboards, the advertising of new schools is relentless. Some people are offended by this.
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.