Home » Directory » Education
EducationWe believe that your hunt for information related to education opportunities in India will culminate with Surfindia. Our education directory is a sincere effort to list out valuable information related to the the various education options available in India and under easy to comprehend sub divisions.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (59)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (114)
- ›Board (63)
- ›Coaching Centre (445)
- ›Colleges (2693)
- ›Computer Education (802)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (807)
- ›Distance Learning Education (205)
- ›Education Council (516)
- ›Engineering Institute (1920)
- ›Fashion Designing (123)
- ›Health Care Institute (128)
- ›Hotel Management (152)
- ›Language Courses (222)
- ›Law Institute (117)
- ›Library (113)
- ›Management Institutes (1349)
- ›Mass Communication (86)
- ›Medical Institute (660)
- ›Music Institute (71)
- ›Others (928)
- ›Results (113)
- ›Schools (2135)
- ›Sports Education (78)
- ›Training Institute (2536)
- ›University (702)
Latest Website Listings
- NIFTYASTROLOGY Firstly, we are highly honored by your visit to NIFTYASTROLOGY. is a site created for providing Astrological predictions on the Indian Stock and Commodity Market. We are committed towards protecting and increasing your wealth, Investment and Capital through timely Astro-Technical advice of the Indian Stock Market.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan In 1965 an autonomous bod, namely Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan was registered as a society under societies Registration Act XXI Which took over the task of opening and managing the central Schools, henceforth called Kendriya Vidyalayas. The Government of India Wholly finances the Sangathan.
- MR DAV Institute of Management MR DAV Institute of Management Studies is a premier Institute of learning in Management and Computer Applications established in the year 1998. The campus is spread over 7 acres of land at 5 Km Stone, Sonepat Road, Rohtak well connected with rail & road transport. MR DAV IMS is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Govt.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1, Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Dhanbad a unit of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, New Delhi functioning under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India opened its eyes in the year 1973 to cater to the educational requirement of transferable Central Govt. Employees children.
- S P Jain Center of Management We are a “geo-centric” learning organization, with two campuses in Dubai and Singapore - and with two major alliances in Toronto and Sydney. S P Jain's associations with York University's Schulich School of Business in Toronto, Canada and the Australian Graduate School of Management at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia provide a unique and stellar learning opportunity to students joining our campuses in April and November, respectively.
- THIRUVALLUVAR UNIVERSITY The Thiruvalluvar University was established under the Thiruvalluvar University Act, 2002 (Tamil Nadu Act 32 of 2002) by the Government of Tamil Nadu on 16.10.2002. The then Post Graduation Extension Centre, University of Madras, functioning at the Fort Campus, Vellore - 632 004 was extended as a University.
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA Kendriya Vidyalayas, run by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, an autonomous body, under the ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi, - were conceived as pace settling Educational Institutions. They are affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi, and have a common syllabus and curriculum of studies. Apart from catering to the needs of transferable Govt. employees, KVs act as a miniature India aiming at fostering National Integration. Committed to excellence in education.
- Amsc Institute this instituite is are producing very good results. The institute is growing from a small sapling to a giant tree.company located in New Delhi.
- R.C.Institute of technology The institute is affiliated to GGS Indraprastha University and AICTE.Offers courses on BCA(60 seats),MCA(30 seats),B.Ed(100 seats).Institute has well equipped science,Psychology,digital Electronic labs & a well stocked library.
- mnemonic dictionary For a speedy access to your regularly used wordlist, please login to add it to your list of quick access wordlists
- ASCENT It provides information about ascent training and consultancy services.It provides solutions for corporate individuals.
- BIRLA SHLOKA EDUTECH LIMITED Yash Birla Group has always been instrumental in progressive fields of businesses and through Birla Shloka Edutech Ltd., it has forayed into the educational arena.Birla Shloka Edutech Ltd.is one of the leading company in the field of educational services and has created its own niche through reliable, budget friendly and ethical approaches. Today the company stands tall with the trust and confidence of its millions of delighted customers.
- Teach For India Teach For India was formally established in 2008 as a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to create a movement of leaders who will work to eliminate educational inequity in the country. Teach For India is a nationwide movement of outstanding college graduates and young professionals who will commit two-years to teach full-time in under resourced schools and who will become lifelong leaders working from within various sectors toward the pursuit of equity in education.
- Bharathiar University The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982). The Postgraduate Centre of the University of Madras, which was functioning in Coimbatore before 1982 formed the core of the Bharathiar University.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Lale-Da-Bagh The Kendriya Vidyalaya, Lale-Da-Bagh, Damana was established in the year 1987 in the Defence sector, in the Jammu District. Since the establishment of the school, it has been involved in providing quality education to its students. The Principal of the school at present is Sh. R. K Bharti. The school has good infrastructure facilities, including well equipped computer labs, science labs and sports facilities.
- gc technologies GC Technologies has the resources necessary to not only resolve network problems, but can often times spot potential problems before they affect network performance.
- Sanskaar Valley School At The Sanskaar Valley School, we believe in harnessing the inborn potential of every child and empowering him with knowledge. And if there is joy in learning and happiness in gaining knowledge, it will remain with the soul forever.The Sanskaar Valley School believes in providing an environment to nurture all those who aspire to achieve the highest levels of distinction in academic and personal growth by making learning an enjoyable and life-long experience
- imesahibabad The Institute of Management Education (IME) is now in the 15th year of its inception. The Institute was started in 1995 with a full time PGDM programme duly approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- central councelling board The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India took a policy decision in 2002 to conduct an All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) annually, doing away with many of the large number of entrance examinations that were being conducted till then by various institutes in the country for admission to undergraduate degree programmes in the disciplines of Engineering / Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture.A Central Counselling Board (CCB) constituted by the Govt. of India coordinates admissions to UG degree programmes in the disciplines mentioned above in respect of select institutions.
Education - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.