Home » Directory » Education
EducationWe believe that your hunt for information related to education opportunities in India will culminate with Surfindia. Our education directory is a sincere effort to list out valuable information related to the the various education options available in India and under easy to comprehend sub divisions.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (59)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (114)
- ›Board (63)
- ›Coaching Centre (445)
- ›Colleges (2693)
- ›Computer Education (802)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (807)
- ›Distance Learning Education (205)
- ›Education Council (516)
- ›Engineering Institute (1920)
- ›Fashion Designing (123)
- ›Health Care Institute (128)
- ›Hotel Management (152)
- ›Language Courses (222)
- ›Law Institute (117)
- ›Library (113)
- ›Management Institutes (1349)
- ›Mass Communication (86)
- ›Medical Institute (660)
- ›Music Institute (71)
- ›Others (928)
- ›Results (113)
- ›Schools (2135)
- ›Sports Education (78)
- ›Training Institute (2536)
- ›University (702)
Latest Website Listings
- Teach For India Teach For India was formally established in 2008 as a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to create a movement of leaders who will work to eliminate educational inequity in the country. Teach For India is a nationwide movement of outstanding college graduates and young professionals who will commit two-years to teach full-time in under resourced schools and who will become lifelong leaders working from within various sectors toward the pursuit of equity in education.
- KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA Kendriya Vidyalayas, run by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, an autonomous body, under the ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi, - were conceived as pace settling Educational Institutions. They are affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi, and have a common syllabus and curriculum of studies. Apart from catering to the needs of transferable Govt. employees, KVs act as a miniature India aiming at fostering National Integration. Committed to excellence in education.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan In 1965 an autonomous bod, namely Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan was registered as a society under societies Registration Act XXI Which took over the task of opening and managing the central Schools, henceforth called Kendriya Vidyalayas. The Government of India Wholly finances the Sangathan.
- Bharathiar University The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982). The Postgraduate Centre of the University of Madras, which was functioning in Coimbatore before 1982 formed the core of the Bharathiar University.
- Matrix Training We are one of the leading training companies to the Banking and Financial sectors. We provide classroom training to the staff of various banks, insurers, Financial Sectors. We conduct different programmes in various financial fields. We arrange seminars, conferences in association with our clients so that then can enhance their knowledge and can implement it in their respective fields
- mathrubhumi education From Mathrubhumi Education Online Kochi, Nov 12, 2010: Surprising students and parents alike, the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations has announced a Special Allotment to the few seats remaining vacant in the Government/Aided Engineering Colleges and to Newly Sanctioned Self-financing Engineering Colleges and Newly Sanctioned Courses/Additional intake in Self-financing Engineering Colleges for the year 2010.
- ACCMAN Institute of Management ACCMAN Institute of Management is a leading new age B-school founded by Balibhadra Foundation of New Delhi, working with the mission to provide high quality, academically relevant and industry focused education at an affordable cost. It basically concentrates on two areas, achieving academic excellence and enhancing employability of the students. The promoters of the institute are well established professionals
- imesahibabad The Institute of Management Education (IME) is now in the 15th year of its inception. The Institute was started in 1995 with a full time PGDM programme duly approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- NIFTYASTROLOGY Firstly, we are highly honored by your visit to NIFTYASTROLOGY. is a site created for providing Astrological predictions on the Indian Stock and Commodity Market. We are committed towards protecting and increasing your wealth, Investment and Capital through timely Astro-Technical advice of the Indian Stock Market.
- gvolabs Telco Advertising Ltd., the parent company of gvolabs.com, has been a successful advertising company for over 35 years. They are stable, rock solid, invest your time in a company that has a proven track record! They are always creating new, cutting edge products that truly lead the way in an ever growing Internet world
- MR DAV Institute of Management MR DAV Institute of Management Studies is a premier Institute of learning in Management and Computer Applications established in the year 1998. The campus is spread over 7 acres of land at 5 Km Stone, Sonepat Road, Rohtak well connected with rail & road transport. MR DAV IMS is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Govt.
- mnemonic dictionary For a speedy access to your regularly used wordlist, please login to add it to your list of quick access wordlists
- St. Peter's College The College is a unit of Dr. B. G. Memorial Trust. Dr. B. G. Memorial Trust is in the fond memory of Dr. (Ms.) Bela Ghosh, former Chairperson, West Bengal Public Service Commission, who was also a great philanthropist. The trust has been created to maintain the trend and is dedicated to various projects aimed for social uplift. The College runs from its own building having well equipped & air-conditioned Computer Lab for hands on training, on-line access to students for research and development, audio-visual classes, own library and collections which has nation wide value.
- THIRUVALLUVAR UNIVERSITY The Thiruvalluvar University was established under the Thiruvalluvar University Act, 2002 (Tamil Nadu Act 32 of 2002) by the Government of Tamil Nadu on 16.10.2002. The then Post Graduation Extension Centre, University of Madras, functioning at the Fort Campus, Vellore - 632 004 was extended as a University.
- S P Jain Center of Management We are a “geo-centric” learning organization, with two campuses in Dubai and Singapore - and with two major alliances in Toronto and Sydney. S P Jain's associations with York University's Schulich School of Business in Toronto, Canada and the Australian Graduate School of Management at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia provide a unique and stellar learning opportunity to students joining our campuses in April and November, respectively.
- Acme college of information tecnology Offered degrees in the areas of Information Technology, Management, Telecom and Health Sciences with high quality of educational excellence and student service.
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- central councelling board The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India took a policy decision in 2002 to conduct an All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) annually, doing away with many of the large number of entrance examinations that were being conducted till then by various institutes in the country for admission to undergraduate degree programmes in the disciplines of Engineering / Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture.A Central Counselling Board (CCB) constituted by the Govt. of India coordinates admissions to UG degree programmes in the disciplines mentioned above in respect of select institutions.
- j j college of engineering & technology Their college has made its humble beginning by the efforts and endeavors of J.J. Educational Health & Charitable Trust,in December 1994. Due to the untiring efforts of the Management, Director, Staff and students,a remendous progress was recorded and now their college has become one of the pioneering technical institutions in this part of the country, offering nine undergraduate degree programmes and six Post-graduate degree.
- gc technologies GC Technologies has the resources necessary to not only resolve network problems, but can often times spot potential problems before they affect network performance.
Education - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.