Home » Directory » Education
EducationWe believe that your hunt for information related to education opportunities in India will culminate with Surfindia. Our education directory is a sincere effort to list out valuable information related to the the various education options available in India and under easy to comprehend sub divisions.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (59)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (114)
- ›Board (63)
- ›Coaching Centre (445)
- ›Colleges (2693)
- ›Computer Education (802)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (807)
- ›Distance Learning Education (205)
- ›Education Council (516)
- ›Engineering Institute (1920)
- ›Fashion Designing (123)
- ›Health Care Institute (128)
- ›Hotel Management (152)
- ›Language Courses (222)
- ›Law Institute (117)
- ›Library (113)
- ›Management Institutes (1349)
- ›Mass Communication (86)
- ›Medical Institute (660)
- ›Music Institute (71)
- ›Others (928)
- ›Results (113)
- ›Schools (2135)
- ›Sports Education (78)
- ›Training Institute (2536)
- ›University (702)
Latest Website Listings
- gvolabs Telco Advertising Ltd., the parent company of gvolabs.com, has been a successful advertising company for over 35 years. They are stable, rock solid, invest your time in a company that has a proven track record! They are always creating new, cutting edge products that truly lead the way in an ever growing Internet world
- THIRUVALLUVAR UNIVERSITY The Thiruvalluvar University was established under the Thiruvalluvar University Act, 2002 (Tamil Nadu Act 32 of 2002) by the Government of Tamil Nadu on 16.10.2002. The then Post Graduation Extension Centre, University of Madras, functioning at the Fort Campus, Vellore - 632 004 was extended as a University.
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- R.C.Institute of technology The institute is affiliated to GGS Indraprastha University and AICTE.Offers courses on BCA(60 seats),MCA(30 seats),B.Ed(100 seats).Institute has well equipped science,Psychology,digital Electronic labs & a well stocked library.
- mnemonic dictionary For a speedy access to your regularly used wordlist, please login to add it to your list of quick access wordlists
- GITAM University Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, popularly known as GITAM was founded in 1980 by an inspired group of eminent intellectuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh led by Dr. M.V.V.S.Murthi, Former Member of Parliament and popular philanthropist. Their mission was to set up a world-class technology and management institution in the picturesque city of Visakhapatnam to impart futuristic and comprehensive professional education of global standards with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment
- j j college of engineering & technology Their college has made its humble beginning by the efforts and endeavors of J.J. Educational Health & Charitable Trust,in December 1994. Due to the untiring efforts of the Management, Director, Staff and students,a remendous progress was recorded and now their college has become one of the pioneering technical institutions in this part of the country, offering nine undergraduate degree programmes and six Post-graduate degree.
- Pareeksha Bhavan Pareeksha Bhavan - At a Cursory Glance Historical Background Before the formation of the State of Kerala the S.S.L.C. Examination of the State was conducted by the Director of Public Examination directly with the assistance of an examination section functioning in the Directorate. A Secretary in the cadre of Deputy Director of Public Instruction assisted him in administrative matters
- Basirhat College Basirhat College was founded and since then it has been standing for more than half a century on the banks of river Icchamati, which flows by this ancient seat of learning and culture that has witnessed many souls of the soil rise to eminence. In 1947 the Institution was primarily housed in the Basirhat Town Hall, and later on it was shifted to Khan Bahadur A.F.M. Abdur Rahamans residence at the heart of Basirhat town.
- Sanskaar Valley School At The Sanskaar Valley School, we believe in harnessing the inborn potential of every child and empowering him with knowledge. And if there is joy in learning and happiness in gaining knowledge, it will remain with the soul forever.The Sanskaar Valley School believes in providing an environment to nurture all those who aspire to achieve the highest levels of distinction in academic and personal growth by making learning an enjoyable and life-long experience
- bitcampus The creation of Shree Krishna Educational Charitable Trust (SKECT) in the year 2000 is the outcome of the dream of the founder, lifetime Managing Trustee and President, Shri Jagdishbhai D. Patel, to fulfill his lone vision to establish an Institute of world class par excellence with commitment to impart knowledge and educate the growing generation in science.
- Acme college of information tecnology Offered degrees in the areas of Information Technology, Management, Telecom and Health Sciences with high quality of educational excellence and student service.
- BIRLA SHLOKA EDUTECH LIMITED Yash Birla Group has always been instrumental in progressive fields of businesses and through Birla Shloka Edutech Ltd., it has forayed into the educational arena.Birla Shloka Edutech Ltd.is one of the leading company in the field of educational services and has created its own niche through reliable, budget friendly and ethical approaches. Today the company stands tall with the trust and confidence of its millions of delighted customers.
- KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA Kendriya Vidyalayas, run by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, an autonomous body, under the ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi, - were conceived as pace settling Educational Institutions. They are affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi, and have a common syllabus and curriculum of studies. Apart from catering to the needs of transferable Govt. employees, KVs act as a miniature India aiming at fostering National Integration. Committed to excellence in education.
- Aravali College of Engineering and Management The College is located 8 kms from National Highway and 16 kms from South Delhi, which keeps it in a convenient position to attract Engineering graduates from Delhi and surrounding areas as well. The College will be functioning in a well laid out campus with shady trees in total covered area.
- central councelling board The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India took a policy decision in 2002 to conduct an All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) annually, doing away with many of the large number of entrance examinations that were being conducted till then by various institutes in the country for admission to undergraduate degree programmes in the disciplines of Engineering / Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture.A Central Counselling Board (CCB) constituted by the Govt. of India coordinates admissions to UG degree programmes in the disciplines mentioned above in respect of select institutions.
- St. Peter's College The College is a unit of Dr. B. G. Memorial Trust. Dr. B. G. Memorial Trust is in the fond memory of Dr. (Ms.) Bela Ghosh, former Chairperson, West Bengal Public Service Commission, who was also a great philanthropist. The trust has been created to maintain the trend and is dedicated to various projects aimed for social uplift. The College runs from its own building having well equipped & air-conditioned Computer Lab for hands on training, on-line access to students for research and development, audio-visual classes, own library and collections which has nation wide value.
- Teach For India Teach For India was formally established in 2008 as a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to create a movement of leaders who will work to eliminate educational inequity in the country. Teach For India is a nationwide movement of outstanding college graduates and young professionals who will commit two-years to teach full-time in under resourced schools and who will become lifelong leaders working from within various sectors toward the pursuit of equity in education.
- ACCMAN Institute of Management ACCMAN Institute of Management is a leading new age B-school founded by Balibhadra Foundation of New Delhi, working with the mission to provide high quality, academically relevant and industry focused education at an affordable cost. It basically concentrates on two areas, achieving academic excellence and enhancing employability of the students. The promoters of the institute are well established professionals
- english for students This site provides a large collection of English as a Second Language (ESL) tools & resources for students, teachers, learners and academics.It is the language of globalization. It's the language of international business and politics. It is the primary language used for most computers and for the inner workings of the Internet.
Education - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.