Home » Directory » Education
EducationWe believe that your hunt for information related to education opportunities in India will culminate with Surfindia. Our education directory is a sincere effort to list out valuable information related to the the various education options available in India and under easy to comprehend sub divisions.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (59)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (114)
- ›Board (63)
- ›Coaching Centre (445)
- ›Colleges (2693)
- ›Computer Education (802)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (807)
- ›Distance Learning Education (205)
- ›Education Council (516)
- ›Engineering Institute (1920)
- ›Fashion Designing (123)
- ›Health Care Institute (128)
- ›Hotel Management (152)
- ›Language Courses (222)
- ›Law Institute (117)
- ›Library (113)
- ›Management Institutes (1349)
- ›Mass Communication (86)
- ›Medical Institute (660)
- ›Music Institute (71)
- ›Others (928)
- ›Results (113)
- ›Schools (2135)
- ›Sports Education (78)
- ›Training Institute (2536)
- ›University (702)
Latest Website Listings
- KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA Kendriya Vidyalayas, run by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, an autonomous body, under the ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi, - were conceived as pace settling Educational Institutions. They are affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi, and have a common syllabus and curriculum of studies. Apart from catering to the needs of transferable Govt. employees, KVs act as a miniature India aiming at fostering National Integration. Committed to excellence in education.
- Basirhat College Basirhat College was founded and since then it has been standing for more than half a century on the banks of river Icchamati, which flows by this ancient seat of learning and culture that has witnessed many souls of the soil rise to eminence. In 1947 the Institution was primarily housed in the Basirhat Town Hall, and later on it was shifted to Khan Bahadur A.F.M. Abdur Rahamans residence at the heart of Basirhat town.
- Bharathiar University The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982). The Postgraduate Centre of the University of Madras, which was functioning in Coimbatore before 1982 formed the core of the Bharathiar University.
- Aravali College of Engineering and Management The College is located 8 kms from National Highway and 16 kms from South Delhi, which keeps it in a convenient position to attract Engineering graduates from Delhi and surrounding areas as well. The College will be functioning in a well laid out campus with shady trees in total covered area.
- english for students This site provides a large collection of English as a Second Language (ESL) tools & resources for students, teachers, learners and academics.It is the language of globalization. It's the language of international business and politics. It is the primary language used for most computers and for the inner workings of the Internet.
- BIRLA SHLOKA EDUTECH LIMITED Yash Birla Group has always been instrumental in progressive fields of businesses and through Birla Shloka Edutech Ltd., it has forayed into the educational arena.Birla Shloka Edutech Ltd.is one of the leading company in the field of educational services and has created its own niche through reliable, budget friendly and ethical approaches. Today the company stands tall with the trust and confidence of its millions of delighted customers.
- R.C.Institute of technology The institute is affiliated to GGS Indraprastha University and AICTE.Offers courses on BCA(60 seats),MCA(30 seats),B.Ed(100 seats).Institute has well equipped science,Psychology,digital Electronic labs & a well stocked library.
- Acme college of information tecnology Offered degrees in the areas of Information Technology, Management, Telecom and Health Sciences with high quality of educational excellence and student service.
- ASCENT It provides information about ascent training and consultancy services.It provides solutions for corporate individuals.
- St. Peter's College The College is a unit of Dr. B. G. Memorial Trust. Dr. B. G. Memorial Trust is in the fond memory of Dr. (Ms.) Bela Ghosh, former Chairperson, West Bengal Public Service Commission, who was also a great philanthropist. The trust has been created to maintain the trend and is dedicated to various projects aimed for social uplift. The College runs from its own building having well equipped & air-conditioned Computer Lab for hands on training, on-line access to students for research and development, audio-visual classes, own library and collections which has nation wide value.
- Teach For India Teach For India was formally established in 2008 as a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to create a movement of leaders who will work to eliminate educational inequity in the country. Teach For India is a nationwide movement of outstanding college graduates and young professionals who will commit two-years to teach full-time in under resourced schools and who will become lifelong leaders working from within various sectors toward the pursuit of equity in education.
- The Millennium School The Millennium School is committed to nurture the inherent potential and talent of each child, creating lifelong learners who will be the leaders of tomorrow. With parents as our partners, we aspire to create global citizens who are innovative and have a strong sense of values.
- Public Service Commission The Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the provisions of clause 14 of the Public Service Commission, Regulations 1950, the staff of the Public Service Commission as it stood on 18-05-1951, was continued as the nucleus of the staff of the Public Service Commission ...
- THIRUVALLUVAR UNIVERSITY The Thiruvalluvar University was established under the Thiruvalluvar University Act, 2002 (Tamil Nadu Act 32 of 2002) by the Government of Tamil Nadu on 16.10.2002. The then Post Graduation Extension Centre, University of Madras, functioning at the Fort Campus, Vellore - 632 004 was extended as a University.
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- Matrix Training We are one of the leading training companies to the Banking and Financial sectors. We provide classroom training to the staff of various banks, insurers, Financial Sectors. We conduct different programmes in various financial fields. We arrange seminars, conferences in association with our clients so that then can enhance their knowledge and can implement it in their respective fields
- Pareeksha Bhavan Pareeksha Bhavan - At a Cursory Glance Historical Background Before the formation of the State of Kerala the S.S.L.C. Examination of the State was conducted by the Director of Public Examination directly with the assistance of an examination section functioning in the Directorate. A Secretary in the cadre of Deputy Director of Public Instruction assisted him in administrative matters
- swreg SWREG gives we the technology and expertise we need to grow our online sales - at a great value. With robust, flexible, and customizable features and functionality SWREG is the international e-commerce solution you need. More online payment options—MasterCard, Eurocard, VISA, Delta, JCB, Switch, Solo, Discover, American Express, Diner's club, U.S. check, International Money Order, bank wire, AND of course PayPal!
- mathrubhumi education From Mathrubhumi Education Online Kochi, Nov 12, 2010: Surprising students and parents alike, the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations has announced a Special Allotment to the few seats remaining vacant in the Government/Aided Engineering Colleges and to Newly Sanctioned Self-financing Engineering Colleges and Newly Sanctioned Courses/Additional intake in Self-financing Engineering Colleges for the year 2010.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan In 1965 an autonomous bod, namely Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan was registered as a society under societies Registration Act XXI Which took over the task of opening and managing the central Schools, henceforth called Kendriya Vidyalayas. The Government of India Wholly finances the Sangathan.
Education - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.