Home » Directory » Education
EducationWe believe that your hunt for information related to education opportunities in India will culminate with Surfindia. Our education directory is a sincere effort to list out valuable information related to the the various education options available in India and under easy to comprehend sub divisions.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (59)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (114)
- ›Board (63)
- ›Coaching Centre (445)
- ›Colleges (2693)
- ›Computer Education (802)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (807)
- ›Distance Learning Education (205)
- ›Education Council (516)
- ›Engineering Institute (1920)
- ›Fashion Designing (123)
- ›Health Care Institute (128)
- ›Hotel Management (152)
- ›Language Courses (222)
- ›Law Institute (117)
- ›Library (113)
- ›Management Institutes (1349)
- ›Mass Communication (86)
- ›Medical Institute (660)
- ›Music Institute (71)
- ›Others (928)
- ›Results (113)
- ›Schools (2135)
- ›Sports Education (78)
- ›Training Institute (2536)
- ›University (702)
Latest Website Listings
- j j college of engineering & technology Their college has made its humble beginning by the efforts and endeavors of J.J. Educational Health & Charitable Trust,in December 1994. Due to the untiring efforts of the Management, Director, Staff and students,a remendous progress was recorded and now their college has become one of the pioneering technical institutions in this part of the country, offering nine undergraduate degree programmes and six Post-graduate degree.
- english for students This site provides a large collection of English as a Second Language (ESL) tools & resources for students, teachers, learners and academics.It is the language of globalization. It's the language of international business and politics. It is the primary language used for most computers and for the inner workings of the Internet.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Lale-Da-Bagh The Kendriya Vidyalaya, Lale-Da-Bagh, Damana was established in the year 1987 in the Defence sector, in the Jammu District. Since the establishment of the school, it has been involved in providing quality education to its students. The Principal of the school at present is Sh. R. K Bharti. The school has good infrastructure facilities, including well equipped computer labs, science labs and sports facilities.
- R.C.Institute of technology The institute is affiliated to GGS Indraprastha University and AICTE.Offers courses on BCA(60 seats),MCA(30 seats),B.Ed(100 seats).Institute has well equipped science,Psychology,digital Electronic labs & a well stocked library.
- imesahibabad The Institute of Management Education (IME) is now in the 15th year of its inception. The Institute was started in 1995 with a full time PGDM programme duly approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- NIFTYASTROLOGY Firstly, we are highly honored by your visit to NIFTYASTROLOGY. is a site created for providing Astrological predictions on the Indian Stock and Commodity Market. We are committed towards protecting and increasing your wealth, Investment and Capital through timely Astro-Technical advice of the Indian Stock Market.
- BIRLA SHLOKA EDUTECH LIMITED Yash Birla Group has always been instrumental in progressive fields of businesses and through Birla Shloka Edutech Ltd., it has forayed into the educational arena.Birla Shloka Edutech Ltd.is one of the leading company in the field of educational services and has created its own niche through reliable, budget friendly and ethical approaches. Today the company stands tall with the trust and confidence of its millions of delighted customers.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan In 1965 an autonomous bod, namely Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan was registered as a society under societies Registration Act XXI Which took over the task of opening and managing the central Schools, henceforth called Kendriya Vidyalayas. The Government of India Wholly finances the Sangathan.
- S P Jain Center of Management We are a “geo-centric” learning organization, with two campuses in Dubai and Singapore - and with two major alliances in Toronto and Sydney. S P Jain's associations with York University's Schulich School of Business in Toronto, Canada and the Australian Graduate School of Management at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia provide a unique and stellar learning opportunity to students joining our campuses in April and November, respectively.
- mathrubhumi education From Mathrubhumi Education Online Kochi, Nov 12, 2010: Surprising students and parents alike, the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations has announced a Special Allotment to the few seats remaining vacant in the Government/Aided Engineering Colleges and to Newly Sanctioned Self-financing Engineering Colleges and Newly Sanctioned Courses/Additional intake in Self-financing Engineering Colleges for the year 2010.
- Aravali College of Engineering and Management The College is located 8 kms from National Highway and 16 kms from South Delhi, which keeps it in a convenient position to attract Engineering graduates from Delhi and surrounding areas as well. The College will be functioning in a well laid out campus with shady trees in total covered area.
- bitcampus The creation of Shree Krishna Educational Charitable Trust (SKECT) in the year 2000 is the outcome of the dream of the founder, lifetime Managing Trustee and President, Shri Jagdishbhai D. Patel, to fulfill his lone vision to establish an Institute of world class par excellence with commitment to impart knowledge and educate the growing generation in science.
- ASCENT It provides information about ascent training and consultancy services.It provides solutions for corporate individuals.
- GITAM University Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, popularly known as GITAM was founded in 1980 by an inspired group of eminent intellectuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh led by Dr. M.V.V.S.Murthi, Former Member of Parliament and popular philanthropist. Their mission was to set up a world-class technology and management institution in the picturesque city of Visakhapatnam to impart futuristic and comprehensive professional education of global standards with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment
- THIRUVALLUVAR UNIVERSITY The Thiruvalluvar University was established under the Thiruvalluvar University Act, 2002 (Tamil Nadu Act 32 of 2002) by the Government of Tamil Nadu on 16.10.2002. The then Post Graduation Extension Centre, University of Madras, functioning at the Fort Campus, Vellore - 632 004 was extended as a University.
- Pareeksha Bhavan Pareeksha Bhavan - At a Cursory Glance Historical Background Before the formation of the State of Kerala the S.S.L.C. Examination of the State was conducted by the Director of Public Examination directly with the assistance of an examination section functioning in the Directorate. A Secretary in the cadre of Deputy Director of Public Instruction assisted him in administrative matters
- St. Peter's College The College is a unit of Dr. B. G. Memorial Trust. Dr. B. G. Memorial Trust is in the fond memory of Dr. (Ms.) Bela Ghosh, former Chairperson, West Bengal Public Service Commission, who was also a great philanthropist. The trust has been created to maintain the trend and is dedicated to various projects aimed for social uplift. The College runs from its own building having well equipped & air-conditioned Computer Lab for hands on training, on-line access to students for research and development, audio-visual classes, own library and collections which has nation wide value.
- Acme college of information tecnology Offered degrees in the areas of Information Technology, Management, Telecom and Health Sciences with high quality of educational excellence and student service.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1, Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 Dhanbad a unit of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, New Delhi functioning under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India opened its eyes in the year 1973 to cater to the educational requirement of transferable Central Govt. Employees children.
- central councelling board The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India took a policy decision in 2002 to conduct an All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) annually, doing away with many of the large number of entrance examinations that were being conducted till then by various institutes in the country for admission to undergraduate degree programmes in the disciplines of Engineering / Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture.A Central Counselling Board (CCB) constituted by the Govt. of India coordinates admissions to UG degree programmes in the disciplines mentioned above in respect of select institutions.
Education - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.