Home » Directory » Education
EducationWe believe that your hunt for information related to education opportunities in India will culminate with Surfindia. Our education directory is a sincere effort to list out valuable information related to the the various education options available in India and under easy to comprehend sub divisions.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (59)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (114)
- ›Board (63)
- ›Coaching Centre (445)
- ›Colleges (2693)
- ›Computer Education (802)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (807)
- ›Distance Learning Education (205)
- ›Education Council (516)
- ›Engineering Institute (1920)
- ›Fashion Designing (123)
- ›Health Care Institute (128)
- ›Hotel Management (152)
- ›Language Courses (222)
- ›Law Institute (117)
- ›Library (113)
- ›Management Institutes (1349)
- ›Mass Communication (86)
- ›Medical Institute (660)
- ›Music Institute (71)
- ›Others (928)
- ›Results (113)
- ›Schools (2135)
- ›Sports Education (78)
- ›Training Institute (2536)
- ›University (702)
Latest Website Listings
- ACCMAN Institute of Management ACCMAN Institute of Management is a leading new age B-school founded by Balibhadra Foundation of New Delhi, working with the mission to provide high quality, academically relevant and industry focused education at an affordable cost. It basically concentrates on two areas, achieving academic excellence and enhancing employability of the students. The promoters of the institute are well established professionals
- St.josephs consultant it is providing the complete information on reputed education institutes in various countries.
- NIFTYASTROLOGY Firstly, we are highly honored by your visit to NIFTYASTROLOGY. is a site created for providing Astrological predictions on the Indian Stock and Commodity Market. We are committed towards protecting and increasing your wealth, Investment and Capital through timely Astro-Technical advice of the Indian Stock Market.
- R.C.Institute of technology The institute is affiliated to GGS Indraprastha University and AICTE.Offers courses on BCA(60 seats),MCA(30 seats),B.Ed(100 seats).Institute has well equipped science,Psychology,digital Electronic labs & a well stocked library.
- Bharathiar University The Bharathiar University was established at Coimbatore by the Government of Tamilnadu in February, 1982 under the provision of the Bharathiar University Act, 1981 (Act 1 of 1982). The Postgraduate Centre of the University of Madras, which was functioning in Coimbatore before 1982 formed the core of the Bharathiar University.
- St. Peter's College The College is a unit of Dr. B. G. Memorial Trust. Dr. B. G. Memorial Trust is in the fond memory of Dr. (Ms.) Bela Ghosh, former Chairperson, West Bengal Public Service Commission, who was also a great philanthropist. The trust has been created to maintain the trend and is dedicated to various projects aimed for social uplift. The College runs from its own building having well equipped & air-conditioned Computer Lab for hands on training, on-line access to students for research and development, audio-visual classes, own library and collections which has nation wide value.
- GITAM University Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, popularly known as GITAM was founded in 1980 by an inspired group of eminent intellectuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh led by Dr. M.V.V.S.Murthi, Former Member of Parliament and popular philanthropist. Their mission was to set up a world-class technology and management institution in the picturesque city of Visakhapatnam to impart futuristic and comprehensive professional education of global standards with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment
- Pareeksha Bhavan Pareeksha Bhavan - At a Cursory Glance Historical Background Before the formation of the State of Kerala the S.S.L.C. Examination of the State was conducted by the Director of Public Examination directly with the assistance of an examination section functioning in the Directorate. A Secretary in the cadre of Deputy Director of Public Instruction assisted him in administrative matters
- gc technologies GC Technologies has the resources necessary to not only resolve network problems, but can often times spot potential problems before they affect network performance.
- S P Jain Center of Management We are a “geo-centric” learning organization, with two campuses in Dubai and Singapore - and with two major alliances in Toronto and Sydney. S P Jain's associations with York University's Schulich School of Business in Toronto, Canada and the Australian Graduate School of Management at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia provide a unique and stellar learning opportunity to students joining our campuses in April and November, respectively.
- Amsc Institute this instituite is are producing very good results. The institute is growing from a small sapling to a giant tree.company located in New Delhi.
- Acme college of information tecnology Offered degrees in the areas of Information Technology, Management, Telecom and Health Sciences with high quality of educational excellence and student service.
- MR DAV Institute of Management MR DAV Institute of Management Studies is a premier Institute of learning in Management and Computer Applications established in the year 1998. The campus is spread over 7 acres of land at 5 Km Stone, Sonepat Road, Rohtak well connected with rail & road transport. MR DAV IMS is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Govt.
- Public Service Commission The Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the provisions of clause 14 of the Public Service Commission, Regulations 1950, the staff of the Public Service Commission as it stood on 18-05-1951, was continued as the nucleus of the staff of the Public Service Commission ...
- central councelling board The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India took a policy decision in 2002 to conduct an All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) annually, doing away with many of the large number of entrance examinations that were being conducted till then by various institutes in the country for admission to undergraduate degree programmes in the disciplines of Engineering / Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture.A Central Counselling Board (CCB) constituted by the Govt. of India coordinates admissions to UG degree programmes in the disciplines mentioned above in respect of select institutions.
- BIRLA SHLOKA EDUTECH LIMITED Yash Birla Group has always been instrumental in progressive fields of businesses and through Birla Shloka Edutech Ltd., it has forayed into the educational arena.Birla Shloka Edutech Ltd.is one of the leading company in the field of educational services and has created its own niche through reliable, budget friendly and ethical approaches. Today the company stands tall with the trust and confidence of its millions of delighted customers.
- Matrix Training We are one of the leading training companies to the Banking and Financial sectors. We provide classroom training to the staff of various banks, insurers, Financial Sectors. We conduct different programmes in various financial fields. We arrange seminars, conferences in association with our clients so that then can enhance their knowledge and can implement it in their respective fields
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- Aravali College of Engineering and Management The College is located 8 kms from National Highway and 16 kms from South Delhi, which keeps it in a convenient position to attract Engineering graduates from Delhi and surrounding areas as well. The College will be functioning in a well laid out campus with shady trees in total covered area.
- Teach For India Teach For India was formally established in 2008 as a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to create a movement of leaders who will work to eliminate educational inequity in the country. Teach For India is a nationwide movement of outstanding college graduates and young professionals who will commit two-years to teach full-time in under resourced schools and who will become lifelong leaders working from within various sectors toward the pursuit of equity in education.
Education - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.