Latest Website Listings
- Pentagon Lubricants Manufacturer of two stroke engine oil, engine oils, locomotive oils, gear oils, automotive greases and industrial greases.
- Futura Petro Solutions Futura Petro Solutions LLP is focused on providing support services to the oil, gas and petrochemical industry around the world. Their business is based on its people, their standards and their philosophy of combining investment in people with investment in technology.
- Advance Scientific Equipment pvt ltd Advance Scientific Equipment is participating in "EMSI- 2007" exhibition, which is organised by Electron Microscope Society of India (EMSI), at Delhi University, Delhi during November 26-28, 2007. Advance Scientific Equipment shall display Microscopy related literature by principals like TESCAN during this show.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Suppliers of industrial LPG, auto LPG and piped LPG supply in residential complexes.
- Lubzon Incorporation Our company manufactures our products using the utmost quality of raw materials, thereby producing the final products as per the international norms of standards. The lubricants supplied by us are sent for quality checks at different stages so as to ensure flawless production of our motor oil additive.
- Arabian Petroleum Arabian Petroleum has rapidly grown into one of the lubricants manufacturing industry by supplying premium quality and reliable products throughout. Today with the strong appreciation and acceptance of its SPL brand lubricants amongst the countrys leading consumers, the company has blossomed from a modest concern to highly specialized, well integrated with a countrywide reputation for making and marketing quality products.
- Eastern Petroleum Private Limited Eastern Petroleum Private Limited was established in the year 1964. The company is manufacturing and marketing Petroleum Sulphonates, Automotive, Industrial and Marine Lubricants, Metal Working Fluids, Fuel and Lube Additives, Lube Specialities, Petroleum Paraffins (Heavy and Light), Waxes, Solvents etc.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is a Fortune 500 company, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1,08,599 Crores and sales/income from operations of Rs 1,14,889 Crores (US$ 25,306 Millions) during FY 2009-10, having about 20% Marketing share in India and a strong market infrastructure.
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies University of Petroleum & Energy Studies UPES, an ISO 9001-2008 certified world class institution, is dedicated to develop super specialized professional managers and engineers, highly in demand, ready to deploy across the energy sector. With an industry based curriculum which supports a world-class delivery infrastructure, UPES has set path-breaking benchmarks in the field of energy education.
- MULTI TRADE LINK Multi Trade Link was established with the aim to be a multi-disciplinary organization that manufactures salt and exports a wide assemblage of products Petroleum, Coal etc. which are of ISO standards. Multi Trade Link is a quality driven enterprise that caters to a huge clientele base. With an ensemble of extremely accomplished workforce who is dexterous, we are capable of delivering superior quality products.
- Global Vectra Helicorp Ltd GVHL is India's largest private helicopter company with a fleet of 29 aircraft, including bell helicopters and Euro copters. GVHL offers offshore transportation services to the oil and gas sector and through birdie, its onshore division, chapter and airport shuttle services throughout country.
- ONergy ONergy is a Renewable Energy venture providing complete energy solutions to rural India using appropriate renewable sources and partnering with the right technologists. ONergy is focused on eradicating the use of kerosene and diesel in rural India used for lighting and electricity, and provide access to efficient renewable fuel for cooking.
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute Of Petroleum Technology College The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India set up The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) at Jais, Dist. Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh through an Act of Parliament ("Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Act 2007"). The Institute is associating with leading International Universities/Institutions specializing in the domain of Petroleum Technology.
- CONFIDENCE PETROLEUM INDIA LIMITED Nitin Khara, founder & chairman of Confidence Group is an exemplar of true Indian business Leadership. A small town first generation trader, who looked beyond his horizons and traded a fairly unknown path, resulted in Confidence group, which today employs over 3000 persons directly. Confidence has a dominating presence in LPG & allied businesses across Asia.This began with a trading business which later culminated in to the acquisition of 1st cylinder manufacturing unit.
- Unicorn Petroleum Industries Private Limited We are manufacturing Petroleum Jelly I.P./ B.P., Liquid Paraffins I.P./ B.P. (Heavy & Light), Bees Waxes I.P./ B.P., White Mineral Oils etc.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited A oil refining & marketing company engaged in the marketing of crude petroleun products like petrol, diesel, LPG and naphtha.
- MAHATHA PETROLEUM PRIVATE LIMITED The company was founded and started by the well - known renowned Petroleum Technologist, Late Sri K.S. Ananthanarayanan, B.Sc., A.M. Institute of Petroleum Technology (London - 1935), who worked as Chief Chemist of M/s.Asiatic Petroleum Co. (SS) Ltd., ( Shell Group ), Singapore, from the year 1932 in their Central Laboratory at Kallang.
- Petrosilicon It develops and manages a range of petroleum and chemical gateways and reports that are subscribed to by many of the world's leading energy companies. Over the past few years, Petrosil has launched specialized reports and databases for the global downstream community and related industries.
- Bharat Renewable Energy Bharat Renewable Energy Limited is a company promoted by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Nandan Biomatrix Limited and Shapoorji & Pallonji Corporation Limited. BREL has been mandated by the government of Uttarpradesh to carry out bio fuel/ jatropha plantation in 10 lakh acres of unused land in 5 years.
- SATI ENTERPRISES SATI ENTERPRISES was started in the year 1978 in Mangalore with a single tank truck for transporting petroleum products and chemicals from Mangalore. Mr. Punith Jalan and Mr. Sunil Jalan started a partnership Concern with the name and style of MS SATI ENTERPRISES. This firm has a branch at Bangalore since 1982 and the Head office is at Mangalore. Mr. Sunil Jalan is heading the operations at Mangalore and Mr. Punith Jalan is looking after the operations of the firm at Bangalore.
Petroleum - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.