Latest Website Listings
- UD Energy Systems (P) Limited We are the exclusive master distributor of small wind turbines from Southwest Windpower, USA for territories of India and adjoining countries. Southwest Windpower is the largest manufacturer of small wind turbines in the world. Our company also manufactures some of the wind turbine models of Southwest under their license. We are a subsidiary of Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a USD200 million company.
- Generator Services Pvt Ltd Instant Generator Services Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2008 accredited company, which shows that quality management is the essence of the company. Instant Group is a well- known organization with a professional and powerful team consisting of personnel with proven skills related to electricity generation by means of generators.
- Adani Power Limited. Adani Group , a US $ 5 billion company based in Ahmedabad, is one of the fast growing Business House of the country with diverse interest in global trading, development and operation of Ports, IDC terminal, establishment of SEZ, Oil refining, logistics , gas distribution, Power Generation, Power Transmission and Power Trading etc.
- Indian Society for Trenchless Technology Indian Society for Trenchless Technology IndSTT is the autonomous apex organisation to promote the application of Trenchless Technology in India. It was established in 1995 and registered under SR Act of 1860 with registration number 32943 of 1998. Founders of this Society include various luminaries from the Construction Sector.
- Innovatech Switching Power India Innovatech Switching Power India Private Limited ISPIPL provides Design Engineering Consultancy, Training and Marketing services in Switching Power Conversion technology and products.We are a Corporate entity incorporated in the state of Karnataka, India and located in the city of Bangalore or Bengaluru as popularly calle
- Indraprastha Power Generation Co. Ltd. The Power demand in the Capital City is increasing with the growth of population as well as living standard and commercialization. The unrestricted power demand in the summer of year 2000 was 3000 MW and increasing every year @ 6 to 7%. In 2005-2006, it is expected to be 4078 MW and by 2009-10 it will reach 5075 MW.
- Zeus Power Solutions ( P ) Ltd. “Zeus Power Solutions ( P ) Ltd.” - Exclusive Distributor for FG Wilson, U.K. representing entire North India. FG Wilson is a 100% subsidiary of Caterpillar, USA and a world leader in the Genset business.ZEUS – Authorised Distributor for Kaydon Rings & Seals, USA : Leading manufacturer of Dry Gas Seals, Barrier Seals and Mechanical Oil Seals for all Compressor OEM’s, Refineries, Petrochemicals, Cross Country Pipelines etc.
- UBM India Pvt Ltd www.energybusiness.in is the premier online source for national and international news abstracts on the energy sector, live updates encompassing power production and consumption; fuels used to produce power, equipments; technologies used to produce, transmit and consume power and impact of these processes on the environment; fuel prices and market movements in fuel categories as commodities and analysis of the policies and regulations that govern the sector.
- Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited In the year 1999, Karnataka embarked on a major reform of the power sector. As a first step, Karnataka Electricity Board (KEB) was dissolved and in its place, the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) was incorporated. This was followed by the constitution of Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) in November 1999.
- Tata Quality Management Services Tata companies operate in seven business sectors: communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy, consumer products and chemicals. They are, by and large, based in India and have significant international operations. The total revenue of Tata companies, taken together, was $70.8 billion (around Rs 325,334 crore) in 2008-09, with 64.7 per cent of this coming from business outside India, and they employ around 357,000 people worldwide. The Tata name has been respected in India for 140 years for its adherence to strong values and business ethics.
- RS India Group RS India Group was established with a mission to carve a niche in the field of wind power energy. The organization had a vision to develop invincible energy technologies and best operational solutions, keeping in mind, the competitive business environment. Today, R.S. India is known widely for its stateoftheart innovations. No wonder the organization is reaching new heights of success.
- GHATGE KARKERA POWER INDUSTRIES We are major presence in India’s Power Generation.
- mansports It is their evolutionary quest to be the best, reach new heights and find the answers to wonders of the universe. The quest for truth, knowledge, spiritualism, and balance is fierce, and with purpose. Their god-given abilities transmute thought, vision and desire into its physical equivalence.achieve it.
- Bhavnagar Energy Company Limited The state of Gujarat is one of the fastest growing states in the Country. It has widely diversified resource base and produces wide array of agricultural produce including a rich variety of cast crops. It has also a very broad based industrial activity and the State is one of the leaders in refinery and petrochemical, textile etc.
- Ashok Transformers Pvt. Ltd. The Company is based in ‘SURAT’ a diamond city only 260 Km. of North of Mumbai (INDIA) and well connected by Air, Rail & Road.The Company has an installed capacity of 7000 MVA per annum to manufacture Power, Distribution and Special Transformer up to and including 50 MVA, 132 KV class conforming to Indian and International standards.The Chief Promoter of the Company Mr.Dilip R. Vakil, a technocrat having the rich experience of more than two and half decades.
- First Esco India Pvt Ltd First Esco India Pvt Ltd is a technology company born as an ESCO. It is founded by technocrats from energy industry with decades of experience and expertise in energy conservation and projects. First Esco has been accredited by Bureau of Energy Efficiency as an ESCO company has very strong technical team headed by C.E.O Mr. Vijaya Kumar Kunche.
- Hi-tech Energy Saving Equipment Established in the year 2010, as a Partnership firm. We, HI-TECH ENERGY SAVING EQUIPMENTS, RAJKOT are established as one of the renowned manufacturers and suppliers in the field of fuel saving and pollution control systems used in diverse industrial applications.
- AD Hydro Power Ltd The ADHPL Project is located at a distance of 60 kms from Bhuntar airport. It is 500 km away from Delhi by road. The project utilises water from the Hamtal and Pataori Himalayan streams, which form the Allain river, and from the the Chandar Tal glacier-fed Duhangan river. Water will be transferred from separate intakes and underground headrace tunnels into a common intermediate reservoir before being discharged through a steel/concrete.
- Shreeji Global Enterprise Shreeji Global Enterprise was formed to support various infra structure projects in the power sector and other industries that require technical support. Narendra Yagnik, the founder, has 28 years of experience in the field of electrical power systems, power electronics, instrumentation and control, DDC, and PLC.
- Ratnagiri Gas and Power Private limited Ratnagiri Gas and Power Private limited (RGPPL) was incorporated under the Company’s Act, 1956 on 08th July, 2005. The shareholding pattern of the company set up to takeover the assets and revive the erstwhile Dabhol Power Company Project under the ambitious restructuring plan finalized by the Empowered Group of Ministers of Government of India to revive this important Integrated Power generation and Re-gasified LNG facility.
Power Generation - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.