Colleges in ErnakulamThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Career Builders The Company was established as a response to the growing need within India for professional education consultants who will not mislead students but give them the right advice and information. The Company has for a long time recognized that one of the greatest concerns of students going abroad to study is how they will find employment on completion of their course to help repay their family or bank loan.
- YELDO MAR BASELIOS COLLEGE Yeldo Mar Baselios College, established in 2003, is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. It is run by Sophia Educational Agency, a nonprofit organisation, dedicated to quality education in joboriented courses of study. The college is coeducational and nonsectarian, maintaining a secular outlook with freedom of individual faith and thought.
- Adi Shankara Institute Of Engineering&Technology It was established at Kalady in the year 2001 with the aim of providing value added technical education with a flair of professional excellence and ethical values.The college is run by ADI SANKARA TRUST, a registered trust which has carved a niche in educational.
- Toc H Institute Of Science & Technology The institute should evolve as centre of excellence for professional education, and as a breeding for nurturing the innovative talents of our young generation in the fields of engineering, technology, management and research. The graduates of the institute should act as catalysts for transforming the society by being pioneers in technological up graduation.
- Viswajyothi College of Engineering & Technology Viswajyothi College of Engineering & Technology is yet another hallmark of the commitment and experience of the Kothamangalam Diocese in the field of education. With 90 schools, 3 affiliated Colleges and 3 other technical institutions under its Management, Kothamangalam Diocese always have been in the forefront in serving the society and the cause of education for the last 5decades.
- Nirmala College Nirmala College is situated on a green hillock by the side of Muvattupuzha-Thodupuzha road and close to the confluence of three rivers (Thriveni Sangamam). It was founded in 1953 by His Grace Most Rev. Dr. Augustine Kandathil, Arch Bishop of Ernakulam. The college celebrated the Golden Jubilee in the year 2002-03. This is the 57 th year of its glorious service to the cause of higher education.
- Sree Sankara College Adi Sankaracharya, a great personality of Indian sub-continent, born at Kalady in 788 AD revived Sanathana Dharma and preached Advaita Philosophy. Among the great philosophers and saints who have contributed richly to the spiritual growth and empowerment in Bharatha, Sree Sankaracharya occupies a unique place.
- Nirmala College Nirmala College is written in letters of gold in the annals of the history of Muvattupuzha. When Higher Education was a rosy dream to many, especially to the less affluent, the establishment of a First Grade college within easy reach was indeed a God sent boon and the entire people living in and around Muvattupuzha Taluk benefited hugely from this great temple of learning.
- ILAHIA College of Engineering and Technology ILAHIA College of Engineering and Technology established in the year 2002, is a private Self financing Technical Institution affiliated to MG University, Kottayam, Kerala and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. Our mission is to be a centre of excellence committed to the perfection of human personality and dedicated to the development of engineering skills.
- Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering in the year 2002 by Kunnathunadu S.N.D.P union, head quartered at perumbavoor with a view to accomplish the ideals of Sree Narayana Guru (1855-1928), the great sage and social reformer who is considered as the leader of Indian Renaissance Movement.
- Nirmala College of Pharmacy Nirmala College of Pharmacy established in 2004, is managed by Catholic Diocese of Kothamangalam, Kerala under Nirmala College Society(Reg.No.ER 928/2001). The Catholic Diocese of Kothamangalam has a few more prestigious institutions like Nirmala College, (Muvattupuzha) Newman College, (Thodupuzha) Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology, (Vazhakulam) St.Thomas Training College (Mylacombu) and other technical institutions.
- Azhar Training College We have a long history of excellence and reputation and havea solemn commitment to address ourselves vigorously to the needs arising from a dynamic and rapidly changing soceity by aligning ourselves to the requirement of the new age of teaching, conducting research, disseminateing new knowledge and developing application for existing knowledge.
- St.Teresa's College St.Teresa's College envisions a life-oriented education that empowers women through a humanizing and liberative process, to be agents of transformation and development at different levels of life. Our thrust is in the creation of a civilization of love as envisaged and promoted by our Foundress, Mother Teresa of St. Rose of Lima.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.