Home » Directory » Haryana » Faridabad » Business » Metals & Minerals » Alloys
Alloys in Faridabad
Latest Website Listings
- Yash Deep Automotive Industries We are an ISO certified manufacturing company serving all the industries like Defence, Railways, Agriculture, Agriculture, Construction, Medical, Light and Medium Engineering etc.We are expertise into Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper and Titanium Alloys, Carbon Steels, Stainless Steels, Alloys.We satisfy our customers by quality products.
- INDIGO TECHNOLOGIES Indigo Technologies is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Forgings of Hot Die Brass, Forgings of Hot Die Aluminum, Forgings of Hot Die Copper Alloy, Forgings of Hot Die Aluminum Alloy, Forgings Non-Ferrous, Forged Components and Other Non-ferrous Metals.
- CAST MASTER We at CAST MASTER are setting standards in India through innovative production techniques and stringent quality control in the die casting technology for the processing of Aluminium, Zinc and Copper alloys.Our partnership with you, helps optimize profitability through consistent quality and timely deliveries. Organizations demanding high precision and complete reliability have found us to be ideal partners.
- Marc Investment Castings Marc Investment Castings company is a pioneer and quality manufacturer investment castings having all latest technical know how in home and vast experience in the field of investment casting by lost wax process. Companys production unit works is situated at Sarurpur Industrial Area, Sohna Road Ballabhgarh Faridabad in close proximity to New Delhi for manufacturing the complete range of investment casting of ferrous metal alloys and super alloys of finest quality with fully equipped lab and modern machining facilities.
- Metal Deals Supplier of non ferrous alloys, ferro alloys, scraps, crucibles, base & minor metal and natural rubber.
- Century Matal Recycling Pvt Ltd CMR can boast of being India’s most advanced plant for recycling Aluminium and Zinc for the manufacture of Aluminium alloys and Zinc alloys. It is expected that by the turn of the century, 95% of world’s aluminium consumption would be recycled aluminium. Another plant with 30,000 tons annual capacity is being commissioned in 2nd half of 2008 for supply of Liquid Metal to its customers.
- DACC INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. Ferrous and non-ferrous metals like zinc, aluminium, and magnesium and their alloys are used in many industrial products, and are the core of automotive, construction and process industries. Established in the year 1971, DACC International Pvt. Ltd. is a name to be reckoned with in the realm of quality metal alloys and die castings.
Alloys - ALL INDIA
@ All India (385)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.