Home » Directory » Haryana » Faridabad » Business » Metals & Minerals » Aluminium
Aluminium in Faridabad
Latest Website Listings
- Super Fine Industries It has successfully ventured into the realms of supplying, dealing and stocking of industrial products. The company is dealing in industrial products ranging from aluminum Oxide Sand to cut wire short, rubber conveyor belts to silicone rubber sheet and shorts.
- INDIGO TECHNOLOGIES Indigo Technologies is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Forgings of Hot Die Brass, Forgings of Hot Die Aluminum, Forgings of Hot Die Copper Alloy, Forgings of Hot Die Aluminum Alloy, Forgings Non-Ferrous, Forged Components and Other Non-ferrous Metals.
- Metal Deals Suppliers of aluminium alloys, zinc alloys, aluminium, copper, brass scrap, ferro alloys, hms, shreded scrap, base metal and minor metal.
- BALAJI ALUMINIUM ALLOYS (P) LTD. Established in the year 1999, Balaji Aluminium Alloys (P) Ltd., are a leading manufacturers and suppliers of vast variety of Aluminium Alloys Ingots and Die Cast Components. We also Import Aluminium Scrap and Silicon Metal.
- Jaigurudev Enterprises Engaged in offering plating services and anodizing services for a wide range of metals. Our reliable services are highly acclaimed and widely demanded in the national and international markets.
- B. K. ENTERPRISES With the support of efficient workforce, we, B.K. Enterprises, have incorporated wide significance in the competitive market. We cater to the requirements of various packaging needs of the customers with the delivery of superior quality packaging products.
- DACC INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. Ferrous and non-ferrous metals like zinc, aluminium, and magnesium and their alloys are used in many industrial products, and are the core of automotive, construction and process industries. Established in the year 1971, DACC International Pvt. Ltd. is a name to be reckoned with in the realm of quality metal alloys and die castings.
- Century Matal Recycling Pvt Ltd CMR can boast of being India’s most advanced plant for recycling Aluminium and Zinc for the manufacture of Aluminium alloys and Zinc alloys. It is expected that by the turn of the century, 95% of world’s aluminium consumption would be recycled aluminium. Another plant with 30,000 tons annual capacity is being commissioned in 2nd half of 2008 for supply of Liquid Metal to its customers.
- PRINT-O-PACK Advanced technology has enabled better and hygienic packaging especially in the pharmaceutical industry. To keep medicines and drugs in good shape, proper packaging is extremely essential as it protects and maintains the shelf life of the drugs.
Aluminium - ALL INDIA
@ All India (517)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.