Organisations in FaridabadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- cvi CVI adopts a professional approach while performing conformity verification world wide. It demonstrates its validity in a transparent & straightforward manner. CVI believes in accountability and value addition & looks forward for enhancement of effectiveness of organizationís management system and its capability to meet requirements of the customers, interested parties and regulatory bodies during each assessment.
- USIndia Art and Culture Exchange Center USIndia Art and Culture Exchange Center Trust is a Delhi, NCRbased group dedicated to provide a firm platform to upcoming artists. It also offers lucrative opportunities to encourage and nurture the budding Indian and American artists. Our group facilitates those who are naturally talented but dont have adequate resources to flourish in their respective fields and finance their artistic and cultural ventures.
- Raibar RAIBAR Use ICT for Social Development purposes with the help of Internet, Audio Visual Production and empower communities through training. Community Radio Training Community Video Training Community Newsletter Training Community Computer Training Mass Media particularly the Electronic Media that includes Radio, TV & Films is one of the most powerful weapons in new millennium.
- Foundation Against Thalassaemia Foundation Against Thalassaemia is a registered NGO based at Faridabad Haryana India. Foundation was set up in 1995 and was registered under societies act 1860/21 on 24 April 2001 by a group of parents & charitable members of community. Foundation received no subvention grant from Government over the years, Foundation had been inspired to work towards improving clinical care, enhance public awareness of Thalassaemia.
- SUKHDEV RAJ SOIN HOSPITAL Sukhdev Raj Soin hospital is a multi-specialty hospital providing comprehensive healthcare facility to the community. Raj and Indu Soin established the hospital in the memory of his father Late Shri Sukhdev Raj Soin continuing his legacy of caring for people. It is a Non Profit hospital located at Maharishi Dayanand Memorial center. This location for the hospital was selected because Shri Sukhdev Raj Soin was a devout follower of the teachings of Maharishi Dayanand.
- Jiva Institute A non-profit research and development organization that aims to improve education, health and social enterprise.
- Jagad Guru The above words had a tremendous impact on His mind and that diverted Him to the path of devotion and the words of that saint had such an impact that no material thing or desire ever touched His mind thereafter. He was formally initiated as a disciple of His Guru and completed His study under His expert guidance.
- Roshni Educational Society Life in India seems to be very interesting to those who see it from outside only. Poverty and illiteracy and their adverse consequences still do not let a large majority of people lead a decent and dignified life. The worst sufferers are children of poor families who are denied their childhood innocence and playfulness. Poverty compels people to keep their children at home or to send them out to work.
- Prayas Social Welfare Society A non government service organisation working for the promotion of education and health for street / poor children and their families.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.