Other Banking ServicesOnline banking services directory provides detailed information on leading organisations in India providing key banking services like wealth management, loan and depository services. Also get wealth of information on financial accounting service providers, payroll services, healthcare, asset management and other important financial service providers of India. View a listing of websites which would provide an easy connect to a large number of banking service providers of India.
Latest Website Listings
- I-Link Software Private Limited Providing Services Like as Software Applications Developing For Hospitality Industry, Health Care Services, Banking Industry And Management Services For The U. S. Government.
- GRUH Finance Limited Our loan products offer multiple options of amortisation and interest calculation with a view to enable sharing of interest rate risk based on individual credit capabilities.A Company with a highly respected parentage and its own excellent track record. GRUH Finance Limited is a leading housing finance company incorporated in July, 1986 under the Companies Act, 1956. GRUH is a subsidiary of HDFC
- YODLEE Yodlee® MoneyCenter™ is a powerful collection of online money management tools contained in three product suites, each with modules that can be purchased individually or collectively, Yodlee® MoneyCenter™ provides everything you need to acquire, attract, and retain banking customers. At Yodlee, we believe 1+1=3. That is, exponential gains in efficiency are realized when multiple online money management tools are used because all applications share a common infrastructure that leverages data from over 11,000 sources across 100,000 account types.
- Punjab &Sink Bank It was in the year 1908, when a humble idea to uplift the poorest of poor of the land culminated in the birth of Punjab & Sind Bank with the far-sighted vision of luminaries like Bhai Vir Singh, Sir Sunder Singh Majitha and Sardar Tarlochan Singh. They enjoyed the highest respect with the people of Punjab. The bank was founded on the principle of social commitment to help the weaker section of the society in their economic endeavours to raise their standard of life.
- Sarala Women Welfare Society Sarala is a registered, nonprofit microfinance company in West Bengal, India. Sarala has a for-profit, non-banking finance company (NBFC), regulated by the Reserve Bank of India. Sarala's Mission is poverty reduction by providing quality financial services to low-income clients.
- Capstrat Capstrats Vision encompasses enabling global banking and financial services organizations in meeting and managing core business challenges and issues in a post subprime world through innovative functional, process and technology solutions. Capstrat delivers this through an endtoend partnership and long term customer relationships geared towards meeting the organizational and strategic business objectives of our clients through mutual beneficial symbiotic relationships. Capstrats Mission is to emerge as a unique nextgeneration solution frameworks provider for the Banking and Financial Services industry.
- SGPS SGPS renowned for their expertise in Assets & facilities Management services. With over 8 year of experience & extensive domain knowledge, our core competency lies in managing facilities with an infrastructure to provide the round the clock supports to our clients.We operate in the e premium market segment with multi locations client base from sectors like Corporate Builders, IT, Banking, Telecom, Mfg., handling Office buildings, Industrial centers, farms houses, residential buildings, etc.
- Mini Muthoottu Group Engaged in offering services in gold loan, deposits, financial accounts, payroll and assets.
- Vasuli Recoveries Ltd. Vasuli Recoveries Ltd. has been chosen by Almost all Government Banks and Managed by efficient team of Young Women came in to operation in the year 1998 and has a distinction of being first private agency of the country engaged in recovery on behalf of Govt. & Nationalized banks.We have recently received accredition from IIBF for imparting training to Debt Recovery Agent in Civilised way.
- Zeeman Technologies Private Limited Providing core banking solutions, and management consultancy to the industrial and banking sectors.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection The IBPS has acquired a unique distinction of being a premier national level Institute for employment testing, admission testing, training and research related to selection and management of human resources. It has been rendering assistance to financial sector in the activities of employees' selection, promotion and placement
- EDELGIVE EdelGive Foundation is an initiative of Edelweiss Capital Limited, one of India’s leading financial services firms.We provide strategic direction to the philanthropic activities of Edelweiss, its employees, clients and associates.Our key priority is to create educational and livelihood opportunities for under-privileged youth. We achieve this by bringing an investment banking and venture capital approach to the social sector.
- Mobile Payment Forum There are many initiatives perceived in the use of mobile phones for banking applications. For this new delivery channel to commence and be useful to masses, it is worthwhile to examine various components of its interface with payment systems, technology, security, regulatory aspects and functionality.
- Logistics Worldwide Ltd. Expressit is a Customer Interface Logistics provider offering services that simplify the inherent complications, which are part of doing business in today's world. The company offers 360 degree B2C logistics solutions to the Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Telecom, Retail and Aviation (BFSITRA) Industries.
- Fixed Income Money Market and Derivatives Association of India The Fixed Income Money Market and Derivatives Association of India FIMMDA, an association of Scheduled Commercial Banks, Public Financial Institutions, Primary Dealers and Insurance Companies was incorporated as a Company under section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 on June 3rd, 1998. FIMMDA is a voluntary market body for the bond, money and derivatives markets.
- SURI & cO The Firm headquartered at Chennai has branches at Bangalore, Coimbatore, Coonoor, Kochi, Madurai and Thiruvananthapuram. The Firm has 12 full time partners having diversified experience in the profession. The firm has well-trained & experienced audit staff and articled assistants.
- Commercial Taxes The Commercial Taxes Department is proud to declare that in the financial year 2005-2006 it has collected a revenue of Rs.16615 crores and above which has been realized from the mercantile public with their co-operation. The department is also duty bound to assist the mercantile public to understand the departmental procedure as a step towards clean.
- Fieldstone Founded in 1990 by senior investment bankers from Bankers Trust Company, Fieldstone advises corporations on private capital raises, leveraged buyouts and mergers and acquisitions in energy and infrastructure industries globally.Founded in 1990 by senior investment bankers from Bankers Trust Company, Fieldstone advises corporations on private capital raises, leveraged buyouts and mergers and acquisitions in energy and infrastructure industries globally.
- Bank DRT Bank DRT is promoted by public spirited group of professionals assisted by a host of experts drawn from diverse fields aimed at a single objective of delivering high quality cutting edge information, data and services to individuals, institutions and organizations to help them wade through the maze of NPA issues.
- Barclays Bank PLD One such business was founded by John Freame and his partner Thomas Gould in Lombard Street in 1690. The name Barclay became associated with the company in 1736 when James Barclay who had married John Freame's daughter became a partner. Private banking businesses were commonplace in the 18th century. Clients’ gold deposits were kept secure and credit-worthy merchants received loans. In 1896, 20 such businesses collaborated and formed a joint-stock bank.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.