Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- PURVANCHAL GRAMIN BANK Purvanchal, the north eastern region of Uttar Pradesh and the divine land of Lord Buddha, Kabir and Gorakhnath, witnessed an important event on 12 th September 2005. Exercising the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 23A of RRB Act 1976, the Government of India, by its notification in the Official Gazette, for the first time provided for the amalgamation of two well established and good profit making RRB's i.e., Gorakhpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Basti Gramin Bank,
- State Bank of Hyderabad State Bank of Hyderabad was constituted as Hyderabad State Bank on 8.8.1941 under Hyderabad State Bank Act, 1941. The Bank started with the unique distinction of being the central bank of the erstwhile State of Hyderabad, covering present-day Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad-Karnataka of Karnataka and Marathwada of Maharashtra, to manage its currency.
- IDBI Bank An official website of IDBI, offering information about financials, subsidiaries, network and careers.
- Karnataka Bank Pvt. Ltd. An official website of karnataka bank offering information about internet banking, mobile banking, money transfer, online shopping, loans and insurance services.
- Corporation Bank Offering financial services including saving accounts, current accounts, ATM services, loans, internet banking, telebanking, NRI services, forex facilities, etc.
- citizencreditbank 2905 of May 6, 1920 with the Registrar of Co-op. Societies of the erstwhile Bombay Catholic Urban Co-operative Credit Society. Converted into a Bank on October 20,1984, by the Registrar of Co-op. Societies order No. BOM/URB/BOMBAY CATHOLIC R-WARD OF 84 dated October 20, 1984.The Bank was registered under the Multi-State Co-operative Societies Act, 1984;by the Central Registrar vide Regn. No. MSCS/CR/75/98 dated January 20, 1998.
- SBI Commercial & International Bank Ltd. Offers deposit schemes, personal & corporate loans, education loans, NRI services and remittance facilities.
- Andhra Bank Providing deposit schemes, retail loans, agriculture loans, corporate banking, NRI banking,
- Bank Of Baroda Offering services in book rail tickets, pay gujarat commercial taxes, pay indirect taxes, pay direct taxes and baroda easy pay.
- J & K Bank Providing depository schemes, housing & educational loans, personal loans, insurance services, NRI services, telebanking and ATM services.
- Avadh Gramin Bank Aryavart Gramin Bank, a Regional Rural Bawcons tituted on 3rd October 2006 after amalgamation of tRegional Rural Banks namely Avadh Gramin Bank, Barabanki Gramin Bank and Farru khabad Grami Bank as per Government of India notification. The said three RRBs were sponsored by Bank of India and had locational proximity. Like the parental bodies, the amalgamated entity functions under Regional Rural Banks’ Act 1976 and is sponsored by Bank of India.
- Syndicate Bank Offers deposit schemes, loan schemes, life insurance, net banking for retail, corporates, billers and other financial services.
- Bank of Baroda Offers products and services like deposit products, retail loans, NRI services, credit cards, internet & mobile banking and debit cards.
- Small Industries Development Bank Of India Offers financial services like direct & bills finance, international & marketing finance, micro-credit for small scale industries and fixed deposit schemes.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce An official website of OBC offering information about deposite schemes, loan, services, customer services and investor center.
- The Karur Vysya Bank Limited Provides banking services like personal & corporate banking services, life insurance services, locker facility and NRI services.
- Agriculture Planning and Information Bank An official website of API bank, offering information about planning services and allied sectors & occupation and natural resources information.
- State Bank of India Offering services like personal banking, internet banking, mobile banking, ATM services, demat services, agricultural banking and NRI services.
- ORISSA STATE CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD Our Corporate mission is to become a strong and competitive Bank offering innovative financial products and services and to lead a rejuvenated short term cooperative credit structures to better serve the people of Orissa. we cater to the credit requirement of farmer-members of the Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies.
- State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur Offers deposits schemes with interest rates, housing loans, car & personal loans, education loans and loans against mortgage.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.