Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- The Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd. Providing deposit schemes, consumer & personal loans, housing & education loans, life insurance and transport & agricultural insurance.
- REPCO BANK REPCO BANK was commenced in the year 1969 by Govt. of India with the main objective of rehabilitating repatriates from Burma and Srilanka. The Schemes are open to all on admission as members of the bank so as to enable the bank serve its main objective effectively. The bank is governed by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
- J & K Bank Providing depository schemes, housing & educational loans, personal loans, insurance services, NRI services, telebanking and ATM services.
- Malwa Gramin Bank The Bank is going to open three more branches very shortly and is also shifting towards Core Banking Solutions, which will bring our services at par with the other Commercial Banks. Thereafter Bank has opened 10 new fully computerised branches. In order to provide excellent service to its customers.
- Small Industries Development Bank Of India Offers financial services like direct & bills finance, international & marketing finance, micro-credit for small scale industries and fixed deposit schemes.
- The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited Provides agricultural credits, non-agri credits, non- farm finances, women welfare schemes and finances for entrepreneurs.
- Bank of Baroda Offers products and services like deposit products, retail loans, NRI services, credit cards, internet & mobile banking and debit cards.
- GRIHA GRIHA, an acronym for Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment, is the National Rating System of India. It has been conceived by TERI and developed jointly with the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India. It is a green building 'design evaluation system', and is suitable for all kinds of buildings in different climatic zones of the country.
- federal bank Employer-employee give and take could not be better elsewhere than we have it in Federal Bank. While growing and going strong in size and substance, the Bank has been seeing that the fruits of its prosperity trickle down to its employees in due measure.
- Agriculture Planning and Information Bank An official website of API bank, offering information about planning services and allied sectors & occupation and natural resources information.
- State Bank Of India Offers deposit schemes, merchant banking, agricultural & corporate banking services, housing & educational loans, internet banking, ATM services and NRI services.
- AMALGAMATION IN EXCERCISE OF THE POWERS CONFERRED BY SUB SECTION (1) OF SECTION 23A OF THE REGIONAL RURAL BANKS ACT, 1976 (21 OF 1976) ,THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HAS AMALGAMATED UTTAR BIHAR KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK AND KOSI KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK (TRANSFEROR REGIONAL RURAL BANKS) SPONSORED BY CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA IN THE STATE OF BIHAR INTO A SINGLE RGIONAL RURAL BANK WHICH SHALL BE CALLED AS UTTAR BIHAR GRAMIN BANK (TRANSFEREE REGIONAL RURAL BANK) WITH ITS HEAD OFFICE AT MUZAFFARPUR.
- Saraswat Co-op Bank Ltd. Engaged in providing deposit schemes, housing loans, education loans, exective & professional loans, NRI services, ATM banking, tele & PC banking, safety lockers and demat services.
- Andhra Bank Providing deposit schemes, retail loans, agriculture loans, corporate banking, NRI banking,
- Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Pvt. Ltd. Offers telebanking, fleximoney deposit, fixed deposite, holiday banking, ATM, share's dematerialisation, ECS and centralised cash deposit services.
- Hindustan Co-operative Bank Ltd. Hindustan Co-operative Bank Ltd. is a new generation co-operative Bank Ltd. having started its banking business on 28th August 2002 and has completed its seven years.In a short span our bank has attained multi faceted growth not only in terms of Finance/ indicators/Standards but also in over all expansion of activities.
- UCO Bank Leading bank of India offering financial services, deposit schemes, loan schemes, international banking and NRI services.
- Canara Bank Offering personal banking, commercial banking, NRI services, rural & social banking, CNet banking, mobile banking and other international financial services.
- Bank of Maharashtra Providing deposit product, credit facilities, NRI services, banking services, credit card, DEMAT service and ATM card facility.
- ORISSA STATE CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD Our Corporate mission is to become a strong and competitive Bank offering innovative financial products and services and to lead a rejuvenated short term cooperative credit structures to better serve the people of Orissa. we cater to the credit requirement of farmer-members of the Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.