Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- Sarva U.P.Gramin Bank Sarva U.P.Gramin Bank,sponsored by Punjab National Bank one of the leading commercial Bank of India, came into existence by amalgamation of 4 RRBs Viz Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Meerut, Kisan Gramin Bank Budaun,Rani Laxmi Bai Gramin bank Jhansi AND Davi Patan Gramin bank Gonda) working in the area spread in whole Uttar Pradesh "East to West"under subsection (1) of section 23 A of the Regional Rural Bank Act
- Karnataka Bank Pvt. Ltd. An official website of karnataka bank offering information about internet banking, mobile banking, money transfer, online shopping, loans and insurance services.
- Capital Local Area Bank In line with the objective for which the Local Area Banks have been set up, the Bank focused on promoting Financial Inclusion in the area of operation since inception by providing easy access to the masses to banking services. The focus of the Bank to provide credit for viable economic activities and deploy funds in the area of operation only.
- Allahabad Bank Offering banking services like deposit schemes, educational & agricultural loans, internet banking, citizens' charter, EMI calculator and international banking services.
- AMALGAMATION IN EXCERCISE OF THE POWERS CONFERRED BY SUB SECTION (1) OF SECTION 23A OF THE REGIONAL RURAL BANKS ACT, 1976 (21 OF 1976) ,THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HAS AMALGAMATED UTTAR BIHAR KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK AND KOSI KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK (TRANSFEROR REGIONAL RURAL BANKS) SPONSORED BY CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA IN THE STATE OF BIHAR INTO A SINGLE RGIONAL RURAL BANK WHICH SHALL BE CALLED AS UTTAR BIHAR GRAMIN BANK (TRANSFEREE REGIONAL RURAL BANK) WITH ITS HEAD OFFICE AT MUZAFFARPUR.
- Dena Bank Offering anywhere banking, telebanking, kiosks, mobile banking, personal banking and other financial services.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce An official website of OBC offering information about deposite schemes, loan, services, customer services and investor center.
- State Bank of Mysore An official website of state bank of mysore, offering information about corporate banking and personal banking, net banking branches and registration forms.
- Canara Bank Offering personal banking, commercial banking, NRI services, rural & social banking, CNet banking, mobile banking and other international financial services.
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank Our Bank started functioning in the Valley in 1979 with the vision of upliftment of the poor and to provide banking facilities to those pockets of the Valley which had remained unbanked because the commercial banks shied away from opening branches in areas which had considerably low deposit potentials.
- Syndicate Bank Offers deposit schemes, loan schemes, life insurance, net banking for retail, corporates, billers and other financial services.
- The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. Offering deposit schemes, loan schemes, depository services, insurance services, anywhere banking, telebanking, ATM services, etc.
- Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Pvt. Ltd. Offers telebanking, fleximoney deposit, fixed deposite, holiday banking, ATM, share's dematerialisation, ECS and centralised cash deposit services.
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Providing services including internet banking, DEMAT services, NRI services, deposit schemes, loan facility, flexi fixed deposit and security alert.
- North Malabar Gramin Bank An official website of NMG bank offering information about branches and products.
- Bank Of India Providing services like deposit schemes, personal loans, home & educational loans, safe deposit lockers & safe custody services, internet banking and deposit & EMI calculator.
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd. It was incorporated in the year 1989 as a subsidiary of Indian Bank. Indbank is engaged in Merchant Banking,Advisory Services,Stock Broking,Depository Participant Activities,Online Trading,Distribution of Mutual Funds and Other Investment Products.Under various capacities like Lead Manger, Co-Manager,Arranger,Advisor etc.
- Saraswat Co-op Bank Ltd. Engaged in providing deposit schemes, housing loans, education loans, exective & professional loans, NRI services, ATM banking, tele & PC banking, safety lockers and demat services.
- Punjab National Bank Providing services in agricultural loans & farm management, wealth management services and credit & debit card services.
- State Bank Of Mysore Offers personal banking schemes, commercial & institutional banking schemes, housing & educational loans, NRI deposit schemes & loans services and international banking services.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.