Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- North Malabar Gramin Bank An official website of NMG bank offering information about branches and products.
- AMALGAMATION IN EXCERCISE OF THE POWERS CONFERRED BY SUB SECTION (1) OF SECTION 23A OF THE REGIONAL RURAL BANKS ACT, 1976 (21 OF 1976) ,THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HAS AMALGAMATED UTTAR BIHAR KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK AND KOSI KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK (TRANSFEROR REGIONAL RURAL BANKS) SPONSORED BY CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA IN THE STATE OF BIHAR INTO A SINGLE RGIONAL RURAL BANK WHICH SHALL BE CALLED AS UTTAR BIHAR GRAMIN BANK (TRANSFEREE REGIONAL RURAL BANK) WITH ITS HEAD OFFICE AT MUZAFFARPUR.
- Hindustan Co-operative Bank Ltd. Hindustan Co-operative Bank Ltd. is a new generation co-operative Bank Ltd. having started its banking business on 28th August 2002 and has completed its seven years.In a short span our bank has attained multi faceted growth not only in terms of Finance/ indicators/Standards but also in over all expansion of activities.
- ORISSA STATE CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD Our Corporate mission is to become a strong and competitive Bank offering innovative financial products and services and to lead a rejuvenated short term cooperative credit structures to better serve the people of Orissa. we cater to the credit requirement of farmer-members of the Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies.
- The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd. Offers finacial services including anywhere banking, personal banking, commercial banking, ATM services, demat services, deposit schemes, EMI calculator, etc.
- The Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd. Provide services like telebanking, general insurance, foreign exchange, ATM services, safe deposit lockers, any branch banking, etc.
- Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited was established in Ahmedabad on 4th October, 1971 under the Chairmanship of Late Shri Atmaram Bhogilal Sutaria and Managing Directorship of Late Shri Kalyanbhai P.Fadia. The Bank started functioning in very small rented premises at Maskati market in the area of about 15 X 16 feet.
- Catholic Syrian Bank Providing services such as NRI services, insurance, deposit and loan services.
- Karnataka Bank Pvt. Ltd. An official website of karnataka bank offering information about internet banking, mobile banking, money transfer, online shopping, loans and insurance services.
- REPCO BANK REPCO BANK was commenced in the year 1969 by Govt. of India with the main objective of rehabilitating repatriates from Burma and Srilanka. The Schemes are open to all on admission as members of the bank so as to enable the bank serve its main objective effectively. The bank is governed by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Small Industries Development Bank Of India Offers financial services like direct & bills finance, international & marketing finance, micro-credit for small scale industries and fixed deposit schemes.
- Tamilnadu Industrial Cooperative Bank Ltd. An official website of TAICO bank offering information about branches, services, schemes and computerization.
- SBI Commercial & International Bank Ltd. Offers deposit schemes, personal & corporate loans, education loans, NRI services and remittance facilities.
- The Karur Vysya Bank Limited Provides banking services like personal & corporate banking services, life insurance services, locker facility and NRI services.
- citizencreditbank 2905 of May 6, 1920 with the Registrar of Co-op. Societies of the erstwhile Bombay Catholic Urban Co-operative Credit Society. Converted into a Bank on October 20,1984, by the Registrar of Co-op. Societies order No. BOM/URB/BOMBAY CATHOLIC R-WARD OF 84 dated October 20, 1984.The Bank was registered under the Multi-State Co-operative Societies Act, 1984;by the Central Registrar vide Regn. No. MSCS/CR/75/98 dated January 20, 1998.
- The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. Offering deposit schemes, loan schemes, depository services, insurance services, anywhere banking, telebanking, ATM services, etc.
- The West Bengal State Cooperative Bank Ltd., We have an open and informal culture. We value cooperation, sincerity, commitment, collective decision making and excellence in customer service. We imbibe a policy of doing for the masses which enhance motivational process as well as working for all section.We are growing continuously in this for the last 86 years. Our employees are down to earth, talented and have passion to grow.
- Syndicate Bank Providing services including NRI services, E-banking services, personal loan, agriculture loan and internet banking services.
- State Bank of Hyderabad State Bank of Hyderabad was constituted as Hyderabad State Bank on 8.8.1941 under Hyderabad State Bank Act, 1941. The Bank started with the unique distinction of being the central bank of the erstwhile State of Hyderabad, covering present-day Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad-Karnataka of Karnataka and Marathwada of Maharashtra, to manage its currency.
- Saraswat Co-op Bank Ltd. Engaged in providing deposit schemes, housing loans, education loans, exective & professional loans, NRI services, ATM banking, tele & PC banking, safety lockers and demat services.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.