Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- State Bank of Hyderabad Offering corporate banking services with internet banking, inter bank transfer, online railway booking, mobile banking and online bill payment facility.
- Associate Banks Officers Association Associate Banks Officers Association (ABOA) was founded on 26th November, 1967 at Head Office of State Bank of Hyderabad. Though ABOA was registered as a Unitary Organisation, with its Registered Office at Hyderabad, it is virtually a defacto Federation in its functioning with seven independent Units in the seven Associate Banks of State Bank of India.
- Allahabad Bank The Oldest Joint Stock Bank of the Country, Allahabad Bank was founded on April 24, 1865 by a group of Europeans at Allahabad. At that juncture Organized Industry, Trade and Banking started taking shape in India. Our products are Deposit Products, Retail Credit Products, other Credit Products.
- Canara Bank Offering personal banking, commercial banking, NRI services, rural & social banking, CNet banking, mobile banking and other international financial services.
- United Bank Of India Indian nationalised bank having branches all over the country, provide banking services with a diffrence.
- Union Bank of India Offering banking services such as personal banking, NRI banking, corporate banking and internet banking services.
- Bank Of Baroda It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory.
- citizencreditbank 2905 of May 6, 1920 with the Registrar of Co-op. Societies of the erstwhile Bombay Catholic Urban Co-operative Credit Society. Converted into a Bank on October 20,1984, by the Registrar of Co-op. Societies order No. BOM/URB/BOMBAY CATHOLIC R-WARD OF 84 dated October 20, 1984.The Bank was registered under the Multi-State Co-operative Societies Act, 1984;by the Central Registrar vide Regn. No. MSCS/CR/75/98 dated January 20, 1998.
- Sarva U.P.Gramin Bank Sarva U.P.Gramin Bank,sponsored by Punjab National Bank one of the leading commercial Bank of India, came into existence by amalgamation of 4 RRBs Viz Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Meerut, Kisan Gramin Bank Budaun,Rani Laxmi Bai Gramin bank Jhansi AND Davi Patan Gramin bank Gonda) working in the area spread in whole Uttar Pradesh "East to West"under subsection (1) of section 23 A of the Regional Rural Bank Act
- AMALGAMATION IN EXCERCISE OF THE POWERS CONFERRED BY SUB SECTION (1) OF SECTION 23A OF THE REGIONAL RURAL BANKS ACT, 1976 (21 OF 1976) ,THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HAS AMALGAMATED UTTAR BIHAR KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK AND KOSI KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK (TRANSFEROR REGIONAL RURAL BANKS) SPONSORED BY CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA IN THE STATE OF BIHAR INTO A SINGLE RGIONAL RURAL BANK WHICH SHALL BE CALLED AS UTTAR BIHAR GRAMIN BANK (TRANSFEREE REGIONAL RURAL BANK) WITH ITS HEAD OFFICE AT MUZAFFARPUR.
- National Payments Corporation of India Reserve Bank of India, after setting up of the Board for Payment and Settlement Systems in 2005, released a vision document incorporating a proposal to set up an umbrella institution for all the RETAIL PAYMENT SYSTEMS in the country. The core objective was to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
- Corporation Bank Offering financial services including saving accounts, current accounts, ATM services, loans, internet banking, telebanking, NRI services, forex facilities, etc.
- ORISSA STATE CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD Our Corporate mission is to become a strong and competitive Bank offering innovative financial products and services and to lead a rejuvenated short term cooperative credit structures to better serve the people of Orissa. we cater to the credit requirement of farmer-members of the Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies.
- KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANKs have come a long way from those initial years and after amalgamation the Bank has a network of 425 branches cutting across the length and breadth of the nine districts forming its area of operation. Surmounting the initial problems of bringing about uniformity in the working of these Branches after amalgamation
- Indian Bank Offering ATM services, cash management services, tele banking, 7*24 hours banking, electronic funds transfer, demat services and forex facilities for residents.
- North Malabar Gramin Bank An official website of NMG bank offering information about branches and products.
- PURVANCHAL GRAMIN BANK Purvanchal, the north eastern region of Uttar Pradesh and the divine land of Lord Buddha, Kabir and Gorakhnath, witnessed an important event on 12 th September 2005. Exercising the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 23A of RRB Act 1976, the Government of India, by its notification in the Official Gazette, for the first time provided for the amalgamation of two well established and good profit making RRB's i.e., Gorakhpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Basti Gramin Bank,
- Punjab National Bank Established in 1895 at Lahore, undivided India, Punjab National Bank (PNB) has the distinction of being the first Indian bank to have been started solely with Indian capital.The bank was nationalised in July 1969 along with 13 other banks. PNB has remained fully committed to its guiding principles of sound and prudent banking.
- Bank Of India Providing services like deposit schemes, personal loans, home & educational loans, safe deposit lockers & safe custody services, internet banking and deposit & EMI calculator.
- State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur Offers deposits schemes with interest rates, housing loans, car & personal loans, education loans and loans against mortgage.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.