Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- Bank Of India Providing services like deposit schemes, personal loans, home & educational loans, safe deposit lockers & safe custody services, internet banking and deposit & EMI calculator.
- IDBI Bank An official website of IDBI, offering information about financials, subsidiaries, network and careers.
- Associate Banks Officers Association Associate Banks Officers Association (ABOA) was founded on 26th November, 1967 at Head Office of State Bank of Hyderabad. Though ABOA was registered as a Unitary Organisation, with its Registered Office at Hyderabad, it is virtually a defacto Federation in its functioning with seven independent Units in the seven Associate Banks of State Bank of India.
- State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur Offers deposits schemes with interest rates, housing loans, car & personal loans, education loans and loans against mortgage.
- Government of India The Government of India had, pursuant to the recommendations of the National Committee on Tourism viz Yunus Committee set up under the aegis of Planning Commission, decided in 1988, to promote a separate All-India Financial Institution for providing financial assistance to tourism-related activities/projects. In accordance with the above decision, the IFCI Ltd. along with
- Avadh Gramin Bank Aryavart Gramin Bank, a Regional Rural Bawcons tituted on 3rd October 2006 after amalgamation of tRegional Rural Banks namely Avadh Gramin Bank, Barabanki Gramin Bank and Farru khabad Grami Bank as per Government of India notification. The said three RRBs were sponsored by Bank of India and had locational proximity. Like the parental bodies, the amalgamated entity functions under Regional Rural Banks’ Act 1976 and is sponsored by Bank of India.
- federal bank Employer-employee give and take could not be better elsewhere than we have it in Federal Bank. While growing and going strong in size and substance, the Bank has been seeing that the fruits of its prosperity trickle down to its employees in due measure.
- REPCO BANK REPCO BANK was commenced in the year 1969 by Govt. of India with the main objective of rehabilitating repatriates from Burma and Srilanka. The Schemes are open to all on admission as members of the bank so as to enable the bank serve its main objective effectively. The bank is governed by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
- PURVANCHAL GRAMIN BANK Purvanchal, the north eastern region of Uttar Pradesh and the divine land of Lord Buddha, Kabir and Gorakhnath, witnessed an important event on 12 th September 2005. Exercising the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 23A of RRB Act 1976, the Government of India, by its notification in the Official Gazette, for the first time provided for the amalgamation of two well established and good profit making RRB's i.e., Gorakhpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Basti Gramin Bank,
- Bank Of Baroda It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory.
- State Bank of Saurashtra Offers deposit schemes for non resident Indians like non resident rupee accounts, foreign currency non resident accounts and non resident non repartriable rupee deposit schemes.
- Punjab National Bank Providing services in agricultural loans & farm management, wealth management services and credit & debit card services.
- Vijaya Bank Offers deposit schemes, housing & personal loans, loans against securities, NRI services, forex remittances, credit cards facilities and merchant banking.
- Catholic Syrian Bank Providing services such as NRI services, insurance, deposit and loan services.
- Bank of Baroda Offers products and services like deposit products, retail loans, NRI services, credit cards, internet & mobile banking and debit cards.
- Agriculture Planning and Information Bank An official website of API bank, offering information about planning services and allied sectors & occupation and natural resources information.
- Canara Bank Providing services including net banking, retail banking, corporate banking, mobile banking, domestic deposit, NRI deposit and personal banking.
- Canara Bank Offering personal banking, commercial banking, NRI services, rural & social banking, CNet banking, mobile banking and other international financial services.
- GRIHA GRIHA, an acronym for Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment, is the National Rating System of India. It has been conceived by TERI and developed jointly with the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India. It is a green building 'design evaluation system', and is suitable for all kinds of buildings in different climatic zones of the country.
- The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited Provides agricultural credits, non-agri credits, non- farm finances, women welfare schemes and finances for entrepreneurs.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.