Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- Bank Of Baroda It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory.
- State Bank of India Offering services like personal banking, internet banking, mobile banking, ATM services, demat services, agricultural banking and NRI services.
- UCO Bank Leading bank of India offering financial services, deposit schemes, loan schemes, international banking and NRI services.
- The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd. Offers finacial services including anywhere banking, personal banking, commercial banking, ATM services, demat services, deposit schemes, EMI calculator, etc.
- Bank Of Baroda Starting in 1908 from a small building in Baroda to its new hi-rise and hi-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai, is a saga of vision, enterprise, financial prudence and corporate governance. Bank Of Baroda mission statement is "To be a top ranking National Bank of International Standards committed to augmenting stake holders' value through concern, care and competence."
- Allahabad Bank The Oldest Joint Stock Bank of the Country, Allahabad Bank was founded on April 24, 1865 by a group of Europeans at Allahabad. At that juncture Organized Industry, Trade and Banking started taking shape in India. Our products are Deposit Products, Retail Credit Products, other Credit Products.
- Canara HSBC Life Insurance Company Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company was launched on 16 June 2008. The Company is the fastest Indian life insurance company to cross Rs. 500 crore and Rs. 1000 crore in weighted premium income till date and it also has the highest average premium per policy in the industry for individual business since launch.
- Punjab National Bank Provides a wide variety of banking services which include corporate & personal banking, industrial finance, agricultural finance, internet banking, NRI services and locker facilities.
- Avadh Gramin Bank Aryavart Gramin Bank, a Regional Rural Bawcons tituted on 3rd October 2006 after amalgamation of tRegional Rural Banks namely Avadh Gramin Bank, Barabanki Gramin Bank and Farru khabad Grami Bank as per Government of India notification. The said three RRBs were sponsored by Bank of India and had locational proximity. Like the parental bodies, the amalgamated entity functions under Regional Rural Banks’ Act 1976 and is sponsored by Bank of India.
- Sarva U.P.Gramin Bank Sarva U.P.Gramin Bank,sponsored by Punjab National Bank one of the leading commercial Bank of India, came into existence by amalgamation of 4 RRBs Viz Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Meerut, Kisan Gramin Bank Budaun,Rani Laxmi Bai Gramin bank Jhansi AND Davi Patan Gramin bank Gonda) working in the area spread in whole Uttar Pradesh "East to West"under subsection (1) of section 23 A of the Regional Rural Bank Act
- Tamilnadu Industrial Cooperative Bank Ltd. An official website of TAICO bank offering information about branches, services, schemes and computerization.
- State Bank of Saurashtra Offers deposit schemes for non resident Indians like non resident rupee accounts, foreign currency non resident accounts and non resident non repartriable rupee deposit schemes.
- Syndicate Bank Providing services including NRI services, E-banking services, personal loan, agriculture loan and internet banking services.
- Canara Bank Providing services including net banking, retail banking, corporate banking, mobile banking, domestic deposit, NRI deposit and personal banking.
- State Bank of Mysore An official website of state bank of mysore, offering information about corporate banking and personal banking, net banking branches and registration forms.
- KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANKs have come a long way from those initial years and after amalgamation the Bank has a network of 425 branches cutting across the length and breadth of the nine districts forming its area of operation. Surmounting the initial problems of bringing about uniformity in the working of these Branches after amalgamation
- REPCO BANK REPCO BANK was commenced in the year 1969 by Govt. of India with the main objective of rehabilitating repatriates from Burma and Srilanka. The Schemes are open to all on admission as members of the bank so as to enable the bank serve its main objective effectively. The bank is governed by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
- The Karur Vysya Bank Limited Provides banking services like personal & corporate banking services, life insurance services, locker facility and NRI services.
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank Our Bank started functioning in the Valley in 1979 with the vision of upliftment of the poor and to provide banking facilities to those pockets of the Valley which had remained unbanked because the commercial banks shied away from opening branches in areas which had considerably low deposit potentials.
- The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited Provides agricultural credits, non-agri credits, non- farm finances, women welfare schemes and finances for entrepreneurs.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.