Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- Small Industries Development Bank Of India Offers financial services like direct & bills finance, international & marketing finance, micro-credit for small scale industries and fixed deposit schemes.
- The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. Offering deposit schemes, loan schemes, depository services, insurance services, anywhere banking, telebanking, ATM services, etc.
- Vijaya Bank Offers deposit schemes, housing & personal loans, loans against securities, NRI services, forex remittances, credit cards facilities and merchant banking.
- The Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd. Provide services like telebanking, general insurance, foreign exchange, ATM services, safe deposit lockers, any branch banking, etc.
- GRIHA GRIHA, an acronym for Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment, is the National Rating System of India. It has been conceived by TERI and developed jointly with the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India. It is a green building 'design evaluation system', and is suitable for all kinds of buildings in different climatic zones of the country.
- Karnataka Bank Karnataka Bank, we understand that all customers are different in unique ways, which is why, regardless of the size of your business or your aspirations, we treat every one as individual and special. This means offering you choices, not only in relation to our products and services but also in the way you interact with us. We understand the changes in your lifestyle, recognize these changes and support you with a high standard of professionalism and service.
- Hindustan Co-operative Bank Ltd. Hindustan Co-operative Bank Ltd. is a new generation co-operative Bank Ltd. having started its banking business on 28th August 2002 and has completed its seven years.In a short span our bank has attained multi faceted growth not only in terms of Finance/ indicators/Standards but also in over all expansion of activities.
- Allahabad Bank The Oldest Joint Stock Bank of the Country, Allahabad Bank was founded on April 24, 1865 by a group of Europeans at Allahabad. At that juncture Organized Industry, Trade and Banking started taking shape in India. Our products are Deposit Products, Retail Credit Products, other Credit Products.
- J & K Bank Providing depository schemes, housing & educational loans, personal loans, insurance services, NRI services, telebanking and ATM services.
- State Bank Of Patiala Provides deposit schemes with interest rates, personal & commercial loans, educational loans, NRI services and citizen's charter services.
- Catholic Syrian Bank Providing services such as NRI services, insurance, deposit and loan services.
- State Bank of Hyderabad State Bank of Hyderabad was constituted as Hyderabad State Bank on 8.8.1941 under Hyderabad State Bank Act, 1941. The Bank started with the unique distinction of being the central bank of the erstwhile State of Hyderabad, covering present-day Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad-Karnataka of Karnataka and Marathwada of Maharashtra, to manage its currency.
- Citi Financial There are times when you need money to meet you financial requirements. At such times, think of Citi Financial. At CitiFinancial we understand both your short term and long term financial needs well. Be it your children's weddings, loved one's education.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce An official website of OBC offering information about deposite schemes, loan, services, customer services and investor center.
- Bank Of Baroda Offering services in book rail tickets, pay gujarat commercial taxes, pay indirect taxes, pay direct taxes and baroda easy pay.
- Ministry of Finance Ministry of Finance is a Formulation and monitoring of macroeconomic policies, including issues relating to fiscal policy and public finance, inflation, public debt management and the functioning of Capital Market including Stock Exchanges. In this context, it looks at ways and means to raise internal resources through taxation, market borrowings and mobilization of small savings
- The Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd. Providing deposit schemes, consumer & personal loans, housing & education loans, life insurance and transport & agricultural insurance.
- Andhra Bank Providing deposit schemes, retail loans, agriculture loans, corporate banking, NRI banking,
- SBI Commercial & International Bank Ltd. Offers deposit schemes, personal & corporate loans, education loans, NRI services and remittance facilities.
- NABARD Recently announced National Strategies for accelerating the flow of credit to farm sector include doubling the flow of agricultural credit in 3 years, increase in disbursement from Rs.80,000 crore in 2003-04 to Rs.1,05,000 crore in 2004-05, financing of atleast 100 new farmers and 2-3 new investment projects in various sub-sectors of agriculture by each of the rural and semi-urban branches of Commercial Banks
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.