Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANKs have come a long way from those initial years and after amalgamation the Bank has a network of 425 branches cutting across the length and breadth of the nine districts forming its area of operation. Surmounting the initial problems of bringing about uniformity in the working of these Branches after amalgamation
- State Bank of India Providing services in personal and corporate banking.
- Corporation Bank Offering financial services including saving accounts, current accounts, ATM services, loans, internet banking, telebanking, NRI services, forex facilities, etc.
- Agriculture Planning and Information Bank An official website of API bank, offering information about planning services and allied sectors & occupation and natural resources information.
- State Bank of Saurashtra Offers deposit schemes for non resident Indians like non resident rupee accounts, foreign currency non resident accounts and non resident non repartriable rupee deposit schemes.
- The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited Provides agricultural credits, non-agri credits, non- farm finances, women welfare schemes and finances for entrepreneurs.
- Dena Bank Offering anywhere banking, telebanking, kiosks, mobile banking, personal banking and other financial services.
- Allahabad Bank The Oldest Joint Stock Bank of the Country, Allahabad Bank was founded on April 24, 1865 by a group of Europeans at Allahabad. At that juncture Organized Industry, Trade and Banking started taking shape in India. Our products are Deposit Products, Retail Credit Products, other Credit Products.
- State Bank Of India Offers deposit schemes, merchant banking, agricultural & corporate banking services, housing & educational loans, internet banking, ATM services and NRI services.
- SBI Commercial & International Bank Ltd. Offers deposit schemes, personal & corporate loans, education loans, NRI services and remittance facilities.
- Malwa Gramin Bank The Bank is going to open three more branches very shortly and is also shifting towards Core Banking Solutions, which will bring our services at par with the other Commercial Banks. Thereafter Bank has opened 10 new fully computerised branches. In order to provide excellent service to its customers.
- Syndicate Bank Providing services including NRI services, E-banking services, personal loan, agriculture loan and internet banking services.
- State Bank of Mysore An official website of state bank of mysore, offering information about corporate banking and personal banking, net banking branches and registration forms.
- Indian Bank Offering ATM services, cash management services, tele banking, 7*24 hours banking, electronic funds transfer, demat services and forex facilities for residents.
- ORISSA STATE CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD Our Corporate mission is to become a strong and competitive Bank offering innovative financial products and services and to lead a rejuvenated short term cooperative credit structures to better serve the people of Orissa. we cater to the credit requirement of farmer-members of the Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies.
- State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur Offers deposits schemes with interest rates, housing loans, car & personal loans, education loans and loans against mortgage.
- Naitonal Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development An official website of bank, offering information about bank
- Capital Local Area Bank In line with the objective for which the Local Area Banks have been set up, the Bank focused on promoting Financial Inclusion in the area of operation since inception by providing easy access to the masses to banking services. The focus of the Bank to provide credit for viable economic activities and deploy funds in the area of operation only.
- Ballia Kshetriya Gramin Bank Ballia Kshetriya Gramin Bank sponsored by central Bank of India was established on 25th December 1976 under the provision of Sec. 3(1) of Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976 to cater to the banking needs of ballia District. The Bank is operating with network of 87 branches spread over two districts i.e. 82 branches in Ballia district and 5 branches in Ratanpura Block of Mau district.
- South Malabar Gramin Bank Provides depository schemes, NRI deposits schemes, loans for farm sertor, housing & educational loans and loans against stock / share.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.