Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- ORISSA STATE CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD Our Corporate mission is to become a strong and competitive Bank offering innovative financial products and services and to lead a rejuvenated short term cooperative credit structures to better serve the people of Orissa. we cater to the credit requirement of farmer-members of the Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies.
- Naitonal Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development An official website of bank, offering information about bank
- State Bank Of Mysore Offers personal banking schemes, commercial & institutional banking schemes, housing & educational loans, NRI deposit schemes & loans services and international banking services.
- Ballia Kshetriya Gramin Bank Ballia Kshetriya Gramin Bank sponsored by central Bank of India was established on 25th December 1976 under the provision of Sec. 3(1) of Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976 to cater to the banking needs of ballia District. The Bank is operating with network of 87 branches spread over two districts i.e. 82 branches in Ballia district and 5 branches in Ratanpura Block of Mau district.
- Canara HSBC Life Insurance Company Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company was launched on 16 June 2008. The Company is the fastest Indian life insurance company to cross Rs. 500 crore and Rs. 1000 crore in weighted premium income till date and it also has the highest average premium per policy in the industry for individual business since launch.
- Dena Bank Offering anywhere banking, telebanking, kiosks, mobile banking, personal banking and other financial services.
- State Bank Of Patiala Provides deposit schemes with interest rates, personal & commercial loans, educational loans, NRI services and citizen's charter services.
- Canara Bank Offering personal banking, commercial banking, NRI services, rural & social banking, CNet banking, mobile banking and other international financial services.
- Malwa Gramin Bank The Bank is going to open three more branches very shortly and is also shifting towards Core Banking Solutions, which will bring our services at par with the other Commercial Banks. Thereafter Bank has opened 10 new fully computerised branches. In order to provide excellent service to its customers.
- IDBI Bank An official website of IDBI, offering information about financials, subsidiaries, network and careers.
- PURVANCHAL GRAMIN BANK Purvanchal, the north eastern region of Uttar Pradesh and the divine land of Lord Buddha, Kabir and Gorakhnath, witnessed an important event on 12 th September 2005. Exercising the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 23A of RRB Act 1976, the Government of India, by its notification in the Official Gazette, for the first time provided for the amalgamation of two well established and good profit making RRB's i.e., Gorakhpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Basti Gramin Bank,
- The West Bengal State Cooperative Bank Ltd., We have an open and informal culture. We value cooperation, sincerity, commitment, collective decision making and excellence in customer service. We imbibe a policy of doing for the masses which enhance motivational process as well as working for all section.We are growing continuously in this for the last 86 years. Our employees are down to earth, talented and have passion to grow.
- State Bank Of India Offers deposit schemes, merchant banking, agricultural & corporate banking services, housing & educational loans, internet banking, ATM services and NRI services.
- Karnataka Bank Karnataka Bank, we understand that all customers are different in unique ways, which is why, regardless of the size of your business or your aspirations, we treat every one as individual and special. This means offering you choices, not only in relation to our products and services but also in the way you interact with us. We understand the changes in your lifestyle, recognize these changes and support you with a high standard of professionalism and service.
- Avadh Gramin Bank Aryavart Gramin Bank, a Regional Rural Bawcons tituted on 3rd October 2006 after amalgamation of tRegional Rural Banks namely Avadh Gramin Bank, Barabanki Gramin Bank and Farru khabad Grami Bank as per Government of India notification. The said three RRBs were sponsored by Bank of India and had locational proximity. Like the parental bodies, the amalgamated entity functions under Regional Rural Banks’ Act 1976 and is sponsored by Bank of India.
- Satara Sahakari Bank Shri. Baburaoji Shete initially in the year 1950 formed a benevolent fund named JAIHIND SAHYAKARI FUND to inculcate the habit of savings and also for extending financial assistance to weaker and marginal and neglected sector of the society who were otherwise depending on money lenders for their petty financial needs and exploited by the money lenders.
- Bank of Baroda Offers products and services like deposit products, retail loans, NRI services, credit cards, internet & mobile banking and debit cards.
- Punjab National Bank Provides a wide variety of banking services which include corporate & personal banking, industrial finance, agricultural finance, internet banking, NRI services and locker facilities.
- Vijaya Bank Offers deposit schemes, housing & personal loans, loans against securities, NRI services, forex remittances, credit cards facilities and merchant banking.
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Providing services including internet banking, DEMAT services, NRI services, deposit schemes, loan facility, flexi fixed deposit and security alert.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.