Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- State Bank Of India Offers deposit schemes, merchant banking, agricultural & corporate banking services, housing & educational loans, internet banking, ATM services and NRI services.
- Punjab National Bank Providing services in agricultural loans & farm management, wealth management services and credit & debit card services.
- The West Bengal State Cooperative Bank Ltd., We have an open and informal culture. We value cooperation, sincerity, commitment, collective decision making and excellence in customer service. We imbibe a policy of doing for the masses which enhance motivational process as well as working for all section.We are growing continuously in this for the last 86 years. Our employees are down to earth, talented and have passion to grow.
- Indian Bank Offering ATM services, cash management services, tele banking, 7*24 hours banking, electronic funds transfer, demat services and forex facilities for residents.
- Associate Banks Officers Association Associate Banks Officers Association (ABOA) was founded on 26th November, 1967 at Head Office of State Bank of Hyderabad. Though ABOA was registered as a Unitary Organisation, with its Registered Office at Hyderabad, it is virtually a defacto Federation in its functioning with seven independent Units in the seven Associate Banks of State Bank of India.
- The Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd. Provide services like telebanking, general insurance, foreign exchange, ATM services, safe deposit lockers, any branch banking, etc.
- KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANKs have come a long way from those initial years and after amalgamation the Bank has a network of 425 branches cutting across the length and breadth of the nine districts forming its area of operation. Surmounting the initial problems of bringing about uniformity in the working of these Branches after amalgamation
- PURVANCHAL GRAMIN BANK Purvanchal, the north eastern region of Uttar Pradesh and the divine land of Lord Buddha, Kabir and Gorakhnath, witnessed an important event on 12 th September 2005. Exercising the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 23A of RRB Act 1976, the Government of India, by its notification in the Official Gazette, for the first time provided for the amalgamation of two well established and good profit making RRB's i.e., Gorakhpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Basti Gramin Bank,
- Citi Financial There are times when you need money to meet you financial requirements. At such times, think of Citi Financial. At CitiFinancial we understand both your short term and long term financial needs well. Be it your children's weddings, loved one's education.
- Canara Bank Offering personal banking, commercial banking, NRI services, rural & social banking, CNet banking, mobile banking and other international financial services.
- State Bank of Mysore An official website of state bank of mysore, offering information about corporate banking and personal banking, net banking branches and registration forms.
- Allahabad Bank Offering banking services like deposit schemes, educational & agricultural loans, internet banking, citizens' charter, EMI calculator and international banking services.
- Bank of Maharashtra Providing deposit product, credit facilities, NRI services, banking services, credit card, DEMAT service and ATM card facility.
- State Bank Of Patiala Provides deposit schemes with interest rates, personal & commercial loans, educational loans, NRI services and citizen's charter services.
- Bank Of Baroda Offering services in book rail tickets, pay gujarat commercial taxes, pay indirect taxes, pay direct taxes and baroda easy pay.
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Providing services including internet banking, DEMAT services, NRI services, deposit schemes, loan facility, flexi fixed deposit and security alert.
- The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited Provides agricultural credits, non-agri credits, non- farm finances, women welfare schemes and finances for entrepreneurs.
- Dena Bank Offering anywhere banking, telebanking, kiosks, mobile banking, personal banking and other financial services.
- NABARD Recently announced National Strategies for accelerating the flow of credit to farm sector include doubling the flow of agricultural credit in 3 years, increase in disbursement from Rs.80,000 crore in 2003-04 to Rs.1,05,000 crore in 2004-05, financing of atleast 100 new farmers and 2-3 new investment projects in various sub-sectors of agriculture by each of the rural and semi-urban branches of Commercial Banks
- Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Pvt. Ltd. Offers telebanking, fleximoney deposit, fixed deposite, holiday banking, ATM, share's dematerialisation, ECS and centralised cash deposit services.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.