Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- UCO BANK Our bank was founded in 1943, our Bank is a commercial bank and a Government of India Undertaking. Its Board of Directors consists of government representatives from the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India as well as eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businessmen, etc.
- PURVANCHAL GRAMIN BANK Purvanchal, the north eastern region of Uttar Pradesh and the divine land of Lord Buddha, Kabir and Gorakhnath, witnessed an important event on 12 th September 2005. Exercising the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 23A of RRB Act 1976, the Government of India, by its notification in the Official Gazette, for the first time provided for the amalgamation of two well established and good profit making RRB's i.e., Gorakhpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Basti Gramin Bank,
- National Payments Corporation of India Reserve Bank of India, after setting up of the Board for Payment and Settlement Systems in 2005, released a vision document incorporating a proposal to set up an umbrella institution for all the RETAIL PAYMENT SYSTEMS in the country. The core objective was to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
- State Bank of India Offering services like personal banking, internet banking, mobile banking, ATM services, demat services, agricultural banking and NRI services.
- KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANKs have come a long way from those initial years and after amalgamation the Bank has a network of 425 branches cutting across the length and breadth of the nine districts forming its area of operation. Surmounting the initial problems of bringing about uniformity in the working of these Branches after amalgamation
- Hindustan Co-operative Bank Ltd. Hindustan Co-operative Bank Ltd. is a new generation co-operative Bank Ltd. having started its banking business on 28th August 2002 and has completed its seven years.In a short span our bank has attained multi faceted growth not only in terms of Finance/ indicators/Standards but also in over all expansion of activities.
- Bank Of India Providing services like deposit schemes, personal loans, home & educational loans, safe deposit lockers & safe custody services, internet banking and deposit & EMI calculator.
- Bank of Baroda Offers products and services like deposit products, retail loans, NRI services, credit cards, internet & mobile banking and debit cards.
- State Bank of Hyderabad Offering corporate banking services with internet banking, inter bank transfer, online railway booking, mobile banking and online bill payment facility.
- State Bank Of India Offers deposit schemes, merchant banking, agricultural & corporate banking services, housing & educational loans, internet banking, ATM services and NRI services.
- Tamilnadu Industrial Cooperative Bank Ltd. An official website of TAICO bank offering information about branches, services, schemes and computerization.
- UCO Bank Leading bank of India offering financial services, deposit schemes, loan schemes, international banking and NRI services.
- State Bank of Hyderabad State Bank of Hyderabad was constituted as Hyderabad State Bank on 8.8.1941 under Hyderabad State Bank Act, 1941. The Bank started with the unique distinction of being the central bank of the erstwhile State of Hyderabad, covering present-day Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad-Karnataka of Karnataka and Marathwada of Maharashtra, to manage its currency.
- Catholic Syrian Bank Providing services such as NRI services, insurance, deposit and loan services.
- Bank Of Baroda It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory.
- Karnataka Bank Karnataka Bank, we understand that all customers are different in unique ways, which is why, regardless of the size of your business or your aspirations, we treat every one as individual and special. This means offering you choices, not only in relation to our products and services but also in the way you interact with us. We understand the changes in your lifestyle, recognize these changes and support you with a high standard of professionalism and service.
- Dena Bank Offering anywhere banking, telebanking, kiosks, mobile banking, personal banking and other financial services.
- State Bank of Saurashtra Offers deposit schemes for non resident Indians like non resident rupee accounts, foreign currency non resident accounts and non resident non repartriable rupee deposit schemes.
- AMALGAMATION IN EXCERCISE OF THE POWERS CONFERRED BY SUB SECTION (1) OF SECTION 23A OF THE REGIONAL RURAL BANKS ACT, 1976 (21 OF 1976) ,THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HAS AMALGAMATED UTTAR BIHAR KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK AND KOSI KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK (TRANSFEROR REGIONAL RURAL BANKS) SPONSORED BY CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA IN THE STATE OF BIHAR INTO A SINGLE RGIONAL RURAL BANK WHICH SHALL BE CALLED AS UTTAR BIHAR GRAMIN BANK (TRANSFEREE REGIONAL RURAL BANK) WITH ITS HEAD OFFICE AT MUZAFFARPUR.
- Reserve Bank of India A website providing fully information about Reserve Bank of India.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.