Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- IDBI Bank An official website of IDBI, offering information about financials, subsidiaries, network and careers.
- REPCO BANK REPCO BANK was commenced in the year 1969 by Govt. of India with the main objective of rehabilitating repatriates from Burma and Srilanka. The Schemes are open to all on admission as members of the bank so as to enable the bank serve its main objective effectively. The bank is governed by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Dena Bank Offering anywhere banking, telebanking, kiosks, mobile banking, personal banking and other financial services.
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd. It was incorporated in the year 1989 as a subsidiary of Indian Bank. Indbank is engaged in Merchant Banking,Advisory Services,Stock Broking,Depository Participant Activities,Online Trading,Distribution of Mutual Funds and Other Investment Products.Under various capacities like Lead Manger, Co-Manager,Arranger,Advisor etc.
- citizencreditbank 2905 of May 6, 1920 with the Registrar of Co-op. Societies of the erstwhile Bombay Catholic Urban Co-operative Credit Society. Converted into a Bank on October 20,1984, by the Registrar of Co-op. Societies order No. BOM/URB/BOMBAY CATHOLIC R-WARD OF 84 dated October 20, 1984.The Bank was registered under the Multi-State Co-operative Societies Act, 1984;by the Central Registrar vide Regn. No. MSCS/CR/75/98 dated January 20, 1998.
- NABARD Recently announced National Strategies for accelerating the flow of credit to farm sector include doubling the flow of agricultural credit in 3 years, increase in disbursement from Rs.80,000 crore in 2003-04 to Rs.1,05,000 crore in 2004-05, financing of atleast 100 new farmers and 2-3 new investment projects in various sub-sectors of agriculture by each of the rural and semi-urban branches of Commercial Banks
- Indian Bank Offering ATM services, cash management services, tele banking, 7*24 hours banking, electronic funds transfer, demat services and forex facilities for residents.
- The Karur Vysya Bank Limited Provides banking services like personal & corporate banking services, life insurance services, locker facility and NRI services.
- State Bank of India Offering services like personal banking, internet banking, mobile banking, ATM services, demat services, agricultural banking and NRI services.
- AMALGAMATION IN EXCERCISE OF THE POWERS CONFERRED BY SUB SECTION (1) OF SECTION 23A OF THE REGIONAL RURAL BANKS ACT, 1976 (21 OF 1976) ,THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HAS AMALGAMATED UTTAR BIHAR KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK AND KOSI KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK (TRANSFEROR REGIONAL RURAL BANKS) SPONSORED BY CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA IN THE STATE OF BIHAR INTO A SINGLE RGIONAL RURAL BANK WHICH SHALL BE CALLED AS UTTAR BIHAR GRAMIN BANK (TRANSFEREE REGIONAL RURAL BANK) WITH ITS HEAD OFFICE AT MUZAFFARPUR.
- Tamilnadu Industrial Cooperative Bank Ltd. An official website of TAICO bank offering information about branches, services, schemes and computerization.
- UCO BANK Our bank was founded in 1943, our Bank is a commercial bank and a Government of India Undertaking. Its Board of Directors consists of government representatives from the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India as well as eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businessmen, etc.
- Hindustan Co-operative Bank Ltd. Hindustan Co-operative Bank Ltd. is a new generation co-operative Bank Ltd. having started its banking business on 28th August 2002 and has completed its seven years.In a short span our bank has attained multi faceted growth not only in terms of Finance/ indicators/Standards but also in over all expansion of activities.
- J & K Bank Providing depository schemes, housing & educational loans, personal loans, insurance services, NRI services, telebanking and ATM services.
- National Payments Corporation of India Reserve Bank of India, after setting up of the Board for Payment and Settlement Systems in 2005, released a vision document incorporating a proposal to set up an umbrella institution for all the RETAIL PAYMENT SYSTEMS in the country. The core objective was to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
- The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited Provides agricultural credits, non-agri credits, non- farm finances, women welfare schemes and finances for entrepreneurs.
- State Bank of Mysore An official website of state bank of mysore, offering information about corporate banking and personal banking, net banking branches and registration forms.
- Syndicate Bank Offers deposit schemes, loan schemes, life insurance, net banking for retail, corporates, billers and other financial services.
- Government of India The Government of India had, pursuant to the recommendations of the National Committee on Tourism viz Yunus Committee set up under the aegis of Planning Commission, decided in 1988, to promote a separate All-India Financial Institution for providing financial assistance to tourism-related activities/projects. In accordance with the above decision, the IFCI Ltd. along with
- Union Bank of India Offering banking services such as personal banking, NRI banking, corporate banking and internet banking services.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.