Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- federal bank Employer-employee give and take could not be better elsewhere than we have it in Federal Bank. While growing and going strong in size and substance, the Bank has been seeing that the fruits of its prosperity trickle down to its employees in due measure.
- Bank of Baroda Offers products and services like deposit products, retail loans, NRI services, credit cards, internet & mobile banking and debit cards.
- Indian Bank Offering ATM services, cash management services, tele banking, 7*24 hours banking, electronic funds transfer, demat services and forex facilities for residents.
- Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited was established in Ahmedabad on 4th October, 1971 under the Chairmanship of Late Shri Atmaram Bhogilal Sutaria and Managing Directorship of Late Shri Kalyanbhai P.Fadia. The Bank started functioning in very small rented premises at Maskati market in the area of about 15 X 16 feet.
- Allahabad Bank Offering banking services like deposit schemes, educational & agricultural loans, internet banking, citizens' charter, EMI calculator and international banking services.
- Canara Bank Offering personal banking, commercial banking, NRI services, rural & social banking, CNet banking, mobile banking and other international financial services.
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank Our Bank started functioning in the Valley in 1979 with the vision of upliftment of the poor and to provide banking facilities to those pockets of the Valley which had remained unbanked because the commercial banks shied away from opening branches in areas which had considerably low deposit potentials.
- Dena Bank Offering anywhere banking, telebanking, kiosks, mobile banking, personal banking and other financial services.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Offering services in virtual keyboard, inter bank transfer, rajasthan e-tax and funds transfer.
- Citi Financial There are times when you need money to meet you financial requirements. At such times, think of Citi Financial. At CitiFinancial we understand both your short term and long term financial needs well. Be it your children's weddings, loved one's education.
- Saraswat Co-op Bank Ltd. Engaged in providing deposit schemes, housing loans, education loans, exective & professional loans, NRI services, ATM banking, tele & PC banking, safety lockers and demat services.
- Punjab National Bank Provides a wide variety of banking services which include corporate & personal banking, industrial finance, agricultural finance, internet banking, NRI services and locker facilities.
- Karnataka Bank Karnataka Bank, we understand that all customers are different in unique ways, which is why, regardless of the size of your business or your aspirations, we treat every one as individual and special. This means offering you choices, not only in relation to our products and services but also in the way you interact with us. We understand the changes in your lifestyle, recognize these changes and support you with a high standard of professionalism and service.
- South Malabar Gramin Bank Provides depository schemes, NRI deposits schemes, loans for farm sertor, housing & educational loans and loans against stock / share.
- Avadh Gramin Bank Aryavart Gramin Bank, a Regional Rural Bawcons tituted on 3rd October 2006 after amalgamation of tRegional Rural Banks namely Avadh Gramin Bank, Barabanki Gramin Bank and Farru khabad Grami Bank as per Government of India notification. The said three RRBs were sponsored by Bank of India and had locational proximity. Like the parental bodies, the amalgamated entity functions under Regional Rural Banks’ Act 1976 and is sponsored by Bank of India.
- The Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd. Providing deposit schemes, consumer & personal loans, housing & education loans, life insurance and transport & agricultural insurance.
- Bank of Maharashtra Offers banking services like deposit schemes, personal & corporate loans, education loans, NRI services, locker facility and telebanking services.
- GRIHA GRIHA, an acronym for Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment, is the National Rating System of India. It has been conceived by TERI and developed jointly with the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India. It is a green building 'design evaluation system', and is suitable for all kinds of buildings in different climatic zones of the country.
- Andhra Bank Providing deposit schemes, retail loans, agriculture loans, corporate banking, NRI banking,
- State Bank Of India Offers deposit schemes, merchant banking, agricultural & corporate banking services, housing & educational loans, internet banking, ATM services and NRI services.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.