Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- J & K Bank Providing depository schemes, housing & educational loans, personal loans, insurance services, NRI services, telebanking and ATM services.
- Andhra Bank Providing deposit schemes, retail loans, agriculture loans, corporate banking, NRI banking,
- Karnataka Bank Karnataka Bank, we understand that all customers are different in unique ways, which is why, regardless of the size of your business or your aspirations, we treat every one as individual and special. This means offering you choices, not only in relation to our products and services but also in the way you interact with us. We understand the changes in your lifestyle, recognize these changes and support you with a high standard of professionalism and service.
- NABARD Recently announced National Strategies for accelerating the flow of credit to farm sector include doubling the flow of agricultural credit in 3 years, increase in disbursement from Rs.80,000 crore in 2003-04 to Rs.1,05,000 crore in 2004-05, financing of atleast 100 new farmers and 2-3 new investment projects in various sub-sectors of agriculture by each of the rural and semi-urban branches of Commercial Banks
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce Providing services including internet banking, DEMAT services, NRI services, deposit schemes, loan facility, flexi fixed deposit and security alert.
- PURVANCHAL GRAMIN BANK Purvanchal, the north eastern region of Uttar Pradesh and the divine land of Lord Buddha, Kabir and Gorakhnath, witnessed an important event on 12 th September 2005. Exercising the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 23A of RRB Act 1976, the Government of India, by its notification in the Official Gazette, for the first time provided for the amalgamation of two well established and good profit making RRB's i.e., Gorakhpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Basti Gramin Bank,
- Bank of Maharashtra Offers banking services like deposit schemes, personal & corporate loans, education loans, NRI services, locker facility and telebanking services.
- Reserve Bank of India A website providing fully information about Reserve Bank of India.
- Bank of Baroda Offers products and services like deposit products, retail loans, NRI services, credit cards, internet & mobile banking and debit cards.
- National Payments Corporation of India Reserve Bank of India, after setting up of the Board for Payment and Settlement Systems in 2005, released a vision document incorporating a proposal to set up an umbrella institution for all the RETAIL PAYMENT SYSTEMS in the country. The core objective was to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
- KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANKs have come a long way from those initial years and after amalgamation the Bank has a network of 425 branches cutting across the length and breadth of the nine districts forming its area of operation. Surmounting the initial problems of bringing about uniformity in the working of these Branches after amalgamation
- The Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd. Providing deposit schemes, consumer & personal loans, housing & education loans, life insurance and transport & agricultural insurance.
- GRIHA GRIHA, an acronym for Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment, is the National Rating System of India. It has been conceived by TERI and developed jointly with the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India. It is a green building 'design evaluation system', and is suitable for all kinds of buildings in different climatic zones of the country.
- State Bank of India Offering services like personal banking, internet banking, mobile banking, ATM services, demat services, agricultural banking and NRI services.
- State Bank Of Mysore Offers personal banking schemes, commercial & institutional banking schemes, housing & educational loans, NRI deposit schemes & loans services and international banking services.
- Allahabad Bank Offering banking services like deposit schemes, educational & agricultural loans, internet banking, citizens' charter, EMI calculator and international banking services.
- Bank Of Baroda It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory.
- SBI Commercial & International Bank Ltd. Offers deposit schemes, personal & corporate loans, education loans, NRI services and remittance facilities.
- Canara Bank Offering personal banking, commercial banking, NRI services, rural & social banking, CNet banking, mobile banking and other international financial services.
- Satara Sahakari Bank Shri. Baburaoji Shete initially in the year 1950 formed a benevolent fund named JAIHIND SAHYAKARI FUND to inculcate the habit of savings and also for extending financial assistance to weaker and marginal and neglected sector of the society who were otherwise depending on money lenders for their petty financial needs and exploited by the money lenders.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.