Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- Malwa Gramin Bank The Bank is going to open three more branches very shortly and is also shifting towards Core Banking Solutions, which will bring our services at par with the other Commercial Banks. Thereafter Bank has opened 10 new fully computerised branches. In order to provide excellent service to its customers.
- NABARD Recently announced National Strategies for accelerating the flow of credit to farm sector include doubling the flow of agricultural credit in 3 years, increase in disbursement from Rs.80,000 crore in 2003-04 to Rs.1,05,000 crore in 2004-05, financing of atleast 100 new farmers and 2-3 new investment projects in various sub-sectors of agriculture by each of the rural and semi-urban branches of Commercial Banks
- KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANKs have come a long way from those initial years and after amalgamation the Bank has a network of 425 branches cutting across the length and breadth of the nine districts forming its area of operation. Surmounting the initial problems of bringing about uniformity in the working of these Branches after amalgamation
- Sarva U.P.Gramin Bank Sarva U.P.Gramin Bank,sponsored by Punjab National Bank one of the leading commercial Bank of India, came into existence by amalgamation of 4 RRBs Viz Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Meerut, Kisan Gramin Bank Budaun,Rani Laxmi Bai Gramin bank Jhansi AND Davi Patan Gramin bank Gonda) working in the area spread in whole Uttar Pradesh "East to West"under subsection (1) of section 23 A of the Regional Rural Bank Act
- Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited was established in Ahmedabad on 4th October, 1971 under the Chairmanship of Late Shri Atmaram Bhogilal Sutaria and Managing Directorship of Late Shri Kalyanbhai P.Fadia. The Bank started functioning in very small rented premises at Maskati market in the area of about 15 X 16 feet.
- REPCO BANK REPCO BANK was commenced in the year 1969 by Govt. of India with the main objective of rehabilitating repatriates from Burma and Srilanka. The Schemes are open to all on admission as members of the bank so as to enable the bank serve its main objective effectively. The bank is governed by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
- UCO BANK Our bank was founded in 1943, our Bank is a commercial bank and a Government of India Undertaking. Its Board of Directors consists of government representatives from the Government of India and Reserve Bank of India as well as eminent professionals like accountants, management experts, economists, businessmen, etc.
- PURVANCHAL GRAMIN BANK Purvanchal, the north eastern region of Uttar Pradesh and the divine land of Lord Buddha, Kabir and Gorakhnath, witnessed an important event on 12 th September 2005. Exercising the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 23A of RRB Act 1976, the Government of India, by its notification in the Official Gazette, for the first time provided for the amalgamation of two well established and good profit making RRB's i.e., Gorakhpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Basti Gramin Bank,
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Offering services in virtual keyboard, inter bank transfer, rajasthan e-tax and funds transfer.
- State Bank of Saurashtra Offers deposit schemes for non resident Indians like non resident rupee accounts, foreign currency non resident accounts and non resident non repartriable rupee deposit schemes.
- GRIHA GRIHA, an acronym for Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment, is the National Rating System of India. It has been conceived by TERI and developed jointly with the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India. It is a green building 'design evaluation system', and is suitable for all kinds of buildings in different climatic zones of the country.
- State Bank of India Providing services in personal and corporate banking.
- Saraswat Co-op Bank Ltd. Engaged in providing deposit schemes, housing loans, education loans, exective & professional loans, NRI services, ATM banking, tele & PC banking, safety lockers and demat services.
- ORISSA STATE CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD Our Corporate mission is to become a strong and competitive Bank offering innovative financial products and services and to lead a rejuvenated short term cooperative credit structures to better serve the people of Orissa. we cater to the credit requirement of farmer-members of the Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies.
- Bank Of Baroda It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory.
- Bank Of India Providing services like deposit schemes, personal loans, home & educational loans, safe deposit lockers & safe custody services, internet banking and deposit & EMI calculator.
- Citi Financial There are times when you need money to meet you financial requirements. At such times, think of Citi Financial. At CitiFinancial we understand both your short term and long term financial needs well. Be it your children's weddings, loved one's education.
- Naitonal Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development An official website of bank, offering information about bank
- Syndicate Bank Offers deposit schemes, loan schemes, life insurance, net banking for retail, corporates, billers and other financial services.
- The Karur Vysya Bank Limited Provides banking services like personal & corporate banking services, life insurance services, locker facility and NRI services.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.