Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- REPCO BANK REPCO BANK was commenced in the year 1969 by Govt. of India with the main objective of rehabilitating repatriates from Burma and Srilanka. The Schemes are open to all on admission as members of the bank so as to enable the bank serve its main objective effectively. The bank is governed by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
- PURVANCHAL GRAMIN BANK Purvanchal, the north eastern region of Uttar Pradesh and the divine land of Lord Buddha, Kabir and Gorakhnath, witnessed an important event on 12 th September 2005. Exercising the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 23A of RRB Act 1976, the Government of India, by its notification in the Official Gazette, for the first time provided for the amalgamation of two well established and good profit making RRB's i.e., Gorakhpur Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Basti Gramin Bank,
- Bank Of India Providing services like deposit schemes, personal loans, home & educational loans, safe deposit lockers & safe custody services, internet banking and deposit & EMI calculator.
- Bank Of Baroda It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory.
- KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANKs have come a long way from those initial years and after amalgamation the Bank has a network of 425 branches cutting across the length and breadth of the nine districts forming its area of operation. Surmounting the initial problems of bringing about uniformity in the working of these Branches after amalgamation
- The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd. Offers finacial services including anywhere banking, personal banking, commercial banking, ATM services, demat services, deposit schemes, EMI calculator, etc.
- State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur Offers deposits schemes with interest rates, housing loans, car & personal loans, education loans and loans against mortgage.
- The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. Offering deposit schemes, loan schemes, depository services, insurance services, anywhere banking, telebanking, ATM services, etc.
- State Bank Of India Offers deposit schemes, merchant banking, agricultural & corporate banking services, housing & educational loans, internet banking, ATM services and NRI services.
- federal bank Employer-employee give and take could not be better elsewhere than we have it in Federal Bank. While growing and going strong in size and substance, the Bank has been seeing that the fruits of its prosperity trickle down to its employees in due measure.
- North Malabar Gramin Bank An official website of NMG bank offering information about branches and products.
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank Our Bank started functioning in the Valley in 1979 with the vision of upliftment of the poor and to provide banking facilities to those pockets of the Valley which had remained unbanked because the commercial banks shied away from opening branches in areas which had considerably low deposit potentials.
- Canara HSBC Life Insurance Company Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company was launched on 16 June 2008. The Company is the fastest Indian life insurance company to cross Rs. 500 crore and Rs. 1000 crore in weighted premium income till date and it also has the highest average premium per policy in the industry for individual business since launch.
- SBI Commercial & International Bank Ltd. Offers deposit schemes, personal & corporate loans, education loans, NRI services and remittance facilities.
- Naitonal Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development An official website of bank, offering information about bank
- FinEng Solutions Private Limited FinEng Solutions Private Limited is a Mumbai based software product company in the financial services vertical. FinEng (pronounced as Fin-Enj) currently offers 3 products in the areas of institutional funds management (Quantis), wealth management (Telesto) and credit risk analysis (CRx). Both Quantis and Telesto are market leaders in the Indian market while CRx, launched recently in 2007 has clients in the Middle East.
- Reserve Bank of India A website providing fully information about Reserve Bank of India.
- South Malabar Gramin Bank Provides depository schemes, NRI deposits schemes, loans for farm sertor, housing & educational loans and loans against stock / share.
- State Bank of India Providing services in personal and corporate banking.
- Government of India The Government of India had, pursuant to the recommendations of the National Committee on Tourism viz Yunus Committee set up under the aegis of Planning Commission, decided in 1988, to promote a separate All-India Financial Institution for providing financial assistance to tourism-related activities/projects. In accordance with the above decision, the IFCI Ltd. along with
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.