Government BanksThis is the day and age of online banking. There are many government operated banks in India with large consumer bases. For important information related to the government banks of India, the online directory on government banks would be a handy online information resource. Get in depth information related to the various government owned banks in India. The online government banks web guide presents a website listing of the leading Indian government banks. Browse these websites to get access to various online services provided by these government banks.
Latest Website Listings
- Bank Of India Providing services like deposit schemes, personal loans, home & educational loans, safe deposit lockers & safe custody services, internet banking and deposit & EMI calculator.
- National Payments Corporation of India Reserve Bank of India, after setting up of the Board for Payment and Settlement Systems in 2005, released a vision document incorporating a proposal to set up an umbrella institution for all the RETAIL PAYMENT SYSTEMS in the country. The core objective was to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
- State Bank Of India Offers deposit schemes, merchant banking, agricultural & corporate banking services, housing & educational loans, internet banking, ATM services and NRI services.
- Corporation Bank Offering financial services including saving accounts, current accounts, ATM services, loans, internet banking, telebanking, NRI services, forex facilities, etc.
- Ministry of Finance Ministry of Finance is a Formulation and monitoring of macroeconomic policies, including issues relating to fiscal policy and public finance, inflation, public debt management and the functioning of Capital Market including Stock Exchanges. In this context, it looks at ways and means to raise internal resources through taxation, market borrowings and mobilization of small savings
- The Karur Vysya Bank Limited Provides banking services like personal & corporate banking services, life insurance services, locker facility and NRI services.
- Vijaya Bank Offers deposit schemes, housing & personal loans, loans against securities, NRI services, forex remittances, credit cards facilities and merchant banking.
- UCO Bank Leading bank of India offering financial services, deposit schemes, loan schemes, international banking and NRI services.
- Bank of Maharashtra Providing deposit product, credit facilities, NRI services, banking services, credit card, DEMAT service and ATM card facility.
- Naitonal Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development An official website of bank, offering information about bank
- Punjab National Bank Provides a wide variety of banking services which include corporate & personal banking, industrial finance, agricultural finance, internet banking, NRI services and locker facilities.
- State Bank of India Providing services in personal and corporate banking.
- J & K Bank Providing depository schemes, housing & educational loans, personal loans, insurance services, NRI services, telebanking and ATM services.
- KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANKs have come a long way from those initial years and after amalgamation the Bank has a network of 425 branches cutting across the length and breadth of the nine districts forming its area of operation. Surmounting the initial problems of bringing about uniformity in the working of these Branches after amalgamation
- Saraswat Co-op Bank Ltd. Engaged in providing deposit schemes, housing loans, education loans, exective & professional loans, NRI services, ATM banking, tele & PC banking, safety lockers and demat services.
- State Bank Of Mysore Offers personal banking schemes, commercial & institutional banking schemes, housing & educational loans, NRI deposit schemes & loans services and international banking services.
- Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited was established in Ahmedabad on 4th October, 1971 under the Chairmanship of Late Shri Atmaram Bhogilal Sutaria and Managing Directorship of Late Shri Kalyanbhai P.Fadia. The Bank started functioning in very small rented premises at Maskati market in the area of about 15 X 16 feet.
- Avadh Gramin Bank Aryavart Gramin Bank, a Regional Rural Bawcons tituted on 3rd October 2006 after amalgamation of tRegional Rural Banks namely Avadh Gramin Bank, Barabanki Gramin Bank and Farru khabad Grami Bank as per Government of India notification. The said three RRBs were sponsored by Bank of India and had locational proximity. Like the parental bodies, the amalgamated entity functions under Regional Rural Banks’ Act 1976 and is sponsored by Bank of India.
- FinEng Solutions Private Limited FinEng Solutions Private Limited is a Mumbai based software product company in the financial services vertical. FinEng (pronounced as Fin-Enj) currently offers 3 products in the areas of institutional funds management (Quantis), wealth management (Telesto) and credit risk analysis (CRx). Both Quantis and Telesto are market leaders in the Indian market while CRx, launched recently in 2007 has clients in the Middle East.
- IDBI Bank An official website of IDBI, offering information about financials, subsidiaries, network and careers.
Government Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.