Private BanksThe important role played by the private banks in India cannot be denied. The directory on private banks in India is an effort to present important and useful information related to the leading private sector banks of India on a common online platform. The online web guide on private banks provides website listing of various private banks operating in India. Access these websites to avail online personal banking services and get other important details such as contact information of these private banks.
Latest Website Listings
- Mini Muthoottu Mini Muthoottu established in 1921 in Kozhencherry, Pathanamthitta, Kerala by Sri. M Mathew, Mini Muthoottu, was initially a small firm engaged in financing and in Chit Fund business. Subsequently, the promoters applied their sound banking experience, and took Mini Muthoottu into the corporate arena. This arm of the Group has since built an impressive level of business and made for itself a reputation for reliability in private banking circles throughout Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
- Ace FNSupermarket Pvt. Ltd. Provide information about home loans, personal loans, mutual funds and other financial services for NRIs, etc.
- Indian Overseas Bank Providing corporate banking, internet banking, online tax payment, visa card, educational loan and housing loan,
- Agricultural Finance Corporation Ltd Agricultural Finance Corporation Ltd was incorporated on April 10, 1968 as a Public Limited Company with an Authorised Capital of Rs. 100 crore and Paid-up Capital of Rs. 5 crore by the then private sector commercial banks to “finance agriculture by all possible means”.(Currently the Paid-up Capital is Rs. 15 crore). Subsequent to the nationalisation of fourteen major Indian Scheduled Commercial Banks on July 19, 1969, AFCL repositioned itself as a Technical Support Institution for facilitating accelerated growth of Indian agriculture. AFCL has now blossomed into a diversified reputed consultancy organisation.
- Parsoli Corporation Ltd Parsoli Corporation Ltd. (PCL) is approved by the Reserve Bank of India to carry on business of non banking financial company (without accepting public deposits). Parsoli is also a corporate member of the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. and the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.
- Citizens Cooperative Bank The Citizens Cooperative Bank is the first and foremost Urban Cooperative Bank of J&K State which was registered with the Registrar Cooperative Societies J&K Jammu on 4th of March 1978 and was issued license by the Reserve Bank of India to commence banking business under section 22 of the Banking Regulation Act 1949 on 4th August 1978.
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Provide personal and corporate banking with specialised services for nonresident Indians.
- Deutsche Bank Providing services like credit cards, loan, private banking, personal banking, business banking and NRI banking services.
- National Finance Corporation We are Associated with various multinational and nationalise bank, with substantial exposure to the finance products.
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank India, a country of diversification, has one thing common which can be seen anywhere throughout the country i.e. its villages. Before the advent of British our economy was based on agriculture and villages were the center of economy. At that time more than 80% population lived in villages. Agriculture is still our backbone and to strengthen this, concept of Regional Rural Bank was given by Mrs.Indira Gandhi, the then Prime Minister of India, in 1975.
- Yes Bank An official website of yes bank offering information about business banking, corporate finance, retail banking, investment banking and transcription banking.
- State Bank of Mauritius Ltd. A website provides information about State Bank of Mauritius and net banking facility.
- IDBI Bank Providing services including consumer deposits, loans, mutual funds, demat services, tax payment, fixed deposits, bill payments, NRI services, etc.
- Bank of Baroda The group recommended adoption of area approach for evolving plans and programmes for the development of banking and credit structure in October 1969. The group suggested that district should be the unit in area approach. The committee had a view that for assisting the process of the balanced regional development each bank should concentrate on certain districts.
- Bank Reviews Bankreviews.org offers its users bank reviews and ratings for all local, state, national and internet banks.
- http://www.superjobsonline.com/ We are an organisation of Corporate Trainers and Motivators under the banner name TS - Total Success. This website www.superjobsonline.com offers a complete in-depth look on various Career Options and Job Oppertunities available worldwide. The contents of this site are available Free of Cost, and we are not making any Profits out of it. The advertisements on this website are the sole source of revenue.
- BOB Capital Markets Ltd. BOB Capital Markets Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. It is one of the Investment Banking Companies in India and is a SEBI registered Category I Investment Banker. We are shortly commencing Broking E-broking Business. It offers the entire spectrum of financial services that includes Initial Public Offerings, Private Placement of Debt, Business Valuation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Project Appraisal and Loan Syndication.
- Centurion Bank Providing depository services, cash management, global banking, personal banking, corporate loans, retail loans, wealth management and NRI services.
- Yes Bank Limited Providing services like corporate & institutional banking, investment banking, business and transaction banking services.
- Development Credit Bank Ltd. Bank helps in opening account, offering investment services, loans, credit cards, phone banking, internet banking and mobile banking.
Private Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.