Private BanksThe important role played by the private banks in India cannot be denied. The directory on private banks in India is an effort to present important and useful information related to the leading private sector banks of India on a common online platform. The online web guide on private banks provides website listing of various private banks operating in India. Access these websites to avail online personal banking services and get other important details such as contact information of these private banks.
Latest Website Listings
- SMIFS CAPITAL MARKETS LIMITED The company is a SEBI registered Merchant Banker and Underwriter. The Company has an experienced team of professionals with demonstrated skills in all areas of corporate finance, merchant banking, corporate advisory services, treasury management and project finance. But most importantly, the strength of SMIFS Capital Markets Limited lies in the professionalism and integrity of employees.
- Dena Bank Dena Bank operates more than 1,100 bank branches and some 400 ATMs across India. This company offers standard retail services for individuals and businesses, including deposit accounts, loans, and credit cards. It also provides trade finance and other international banking services.
- DHFL Vysya Housing Finance Ltd. DHFL Vysya Housing Finance Ltd. was incorporated on November 27, 1990 in its earlier name Vysya Bank Housing Finance Ltd.With interest rates at the bottom level and fiscal incentives on housing continuing the momentum gained in the previous years is expected to continue. However, there is going to be a shift towards semi-urban and Rural areas, where the shortages in housing continues, as per the Census data for 2001 and government has placed priorities towards these areas.
- National Cooperative Agriculture & Rural Development Banks Federation Limited The genesis of the Federation goes back to the Conference “The All India Cooperative Central Land Mortgage Banks” organized under the leadership of Veteran Cooperator and Gandhian Shri Vaikunth Mehta on 14th and 15th February 1959 in Hyderabad . The Conference constituted a seven member committee of representatives of State Land Development Banks under the Chairmanship of Shri Bhogranju Venkataratnam and Shri Udaybhansinhji as Vice-Chairman and Shri Dattatrayulu as Secretary.
- Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank In Himachal Pradesh at the time of attaining independence of India, Mahasu Central Co-operative Bank, The Mandi Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. and The Chamba Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. were functioning to cater to the needs of farmer. In 1953 Himachal Pradesh State Co-operative Bank was established after amalgamating these three Central Co-operative Banks into it.
- STATE LEVEL BANKERS COMMITTEE RAJASTHAN Bank of Baroda is convenor of SLBC in Rajasthan. The Chairman and Managing Director of Bank of Baroda is the ex-officio Chairman of the Committee. The SLBC is located in the Zonal Office of Bank of Baroda, Zonal Office, Anand Bhawan, IVth Floor, Sansar Chand Road, Jaipur. The basic philosophy of the Committee is to secure co-ordination amongst the Banks, Government and other development agencies.
- The CKP Co-op Bank Ltd The CKP Co-op Bank Ltd has attained an important status in the co-operative banking sector, by crossing various milestones of quality and standards and by setting new standards of its own. The bank has attained an envious position in the co-operative banking field.It would be worth mentioning that the Bank's progress and achievements are related to the last Ten Glorious Years.
- Barclays Bank PLD One such business was founded by John Freame and his partner Thomas Gould in Lombard Street in 1690. The name Barclay became associated with the company in 1736 when James Barclay who had married John Freame's daughter became a partner. Private banking businesses were commonplace in the 18th century. Clients’ gold deposits were kept secure and credit-worthy merchants received loans. In 1896, 20 such businesses collaborated and formed a joint-stock bank.
- J&K Bank SLBC is the apex level forum of bankers / financial institutions operating in the State. State Level Bankers Committees are formed in all the States / UTs in the country for inter-institutional coordination and joint implementation of programmes and policies by all the banks and financial institutions operating in the State.
- Indian Overseas Bank Providing corporate banking, internet banking, online tax payment, visa card, educational loan and housing loan,
- The Kapol Co-operative Bank Ltd. The Kapol Co-operative Bank Ltd. was established in the year 1939 by our Founder Late Rajratna Shri Khushaldas Kurji Parekh, an Educationalist, Socialist & Reformist.The Kapol Co-operative Bank Ltd., has maintained its decades' tradition of being the fastest growing Scheduled Co-operative Bank in India.The Bank has introduced Franking facility for Document Stamping.
- Standard Chartered Providing services including personal banking, private banking, SME banking, accounts, credit cards, debit cards, NRI banking, insurance and investments.
- apna paisa It provides the various services of apna paisa bank
- E-Procurement Technologies Ltd ETL operation is managed by pioneers of eProcurement in India & is powered by a dedicated team of 300 employees & partners, to ensure you get the best of the worldProcurement Technologies Ltd. ETL is profit making Indias only ISO 27001 Certified, which complies to Multilateral Development Banks World Bank, Asian Development Bank, IMF, etc. eProcurement Guidelines in totality.
- Parshwanath Co-operative Bank Ltd. Offering all banking services, computerized branches, A.T.M., telebanking, mobile banking and lockers.
- Ace FNSupermarket Pvt. Ltd. Provide information about home loans, personal loans, mutual funds and other financial services for NRIs, etc.
- THE SURAT DISTRICT CO.OP. BANK LTD. In the year 1909, with the efforts of Late Shri B.A.Modi and Late Shri K.G.Desai. The Surat Dist Co.op.(Urban) union Ltd., was registered on 17-6-1909. It was the institution which is later on known as THE SURAT DISTRICT CO.OP. BANK LTD.
- Mini Muthoottu Mini Muthoottu established in 1921 in Kozhencherry, Pathanamthitta, Kerala by Sri. M Mathew, Mini Muthoottu, was initially a small firm engaged in financing and in Chit Fund business. Subsequently, the promoters applied their sound banking experience, and took Mini Muthoottu into the corporate arena. This arm of the Group has since built an impressive level of business and made for itself a reputation for reliability in private banking circles throughout Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
- HSBC Bank Offering personal and professional loans for a variety of purposes including education expenses, office equipment, home furnishings and more.
- Citizens Cooperative Bank The Citizens Cooperative Bank is the first and foremost Urban Cooperative Bank of J&K State which was registered with the Registrar Cooperative Societies J&K Jammu on 4th of March 1978 and was issued license by the Reserve Bank of India to commence banking business under section 22 of the Banking Regulation Act 1949 on 4th August 1978.
Private Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.