Private BanksThe important role played by the private banks in India cannot be denied. The directory on private banks in India is an effort to present important and useful information related to the leading private sector banks of India on a common online platform. The online web guide on private banks provides website listing of various private banks operating in India. Access these websites to avail online personal banking services and get other important details such as contact information of these private banks.
Latest Website Listings
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank The RRBs were established in India under RRB Act 1976 [23(1)]. Bank of Baroda had sponsored 19 RRBs in the country of which 7 RRBs were in eastern Uttar Pradesh. During the period from 1976 to 2006 banking industry had undergone various changes and RRBs were no exception. Considering the need for structural changes in RRBs in view of dynamically changing economic scenario.
- Mini Muthoottu Mini Muthoottu established in 1921 in Kozhencherry, Pathanamthitta, Kerala by Sri. M Mathew, Mini Muthoottu, was initially a small firm engaged in financing and in Chit Fund business. Subsequently, the promoters applied their sound banking experience, and took Mini Muthoottu into the corporate arena. This arm of the Group has since built an impressive level of business and made for itself a reputation for reliability in private banking circles throughout Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
- IDBI Bank An official website of IDBI, offering information about financials, subsidiaries, network and careers.
- Shinhan Bank Shinhan Bank (a wholly owned subsidiary of Shinhan Financial Group), Head Office, in Seoul, Korea, is one of the most admired companies in Korea. Established in 1897, Shinhan is the oldest financial organization in Korea. The Unique-Selling-Point (USP) of the bank has been its superior and excellent customer service, financial inclusion (in Korea) and forward looking strategies & programs which have made the bank a financial powerhouse.
- Canbank Venture Capital Fund Limited Engaged in providing services in the field of mutual fund.
- Dena Bank Dena Bank operates more than 1,100 bank branches and some 400 ATMs across India. This company offers standard retail services for individuals and businesses, including deposit accounts, loans, and credit cards. It also provides trade finance and other international banking services.
- Development Credit Bank Ltd. Bank helps in opening account, offering investment services, loans, credit cards, phone banking, internet banking and mobile banking.
- HSBC Bank Offering personal and professional loans for a variety of purposes including education expenses, office equipment, home furnishings and more.
- Abhyudaya Bank The Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) System aims to do what e-mail did for the post card. Instead of sending instructions for payments through cheques, with Real Time Gross Settlement System banks can route payments through on-line messages to RBIís RTGS Payment Gateway. As electronic messages move instantaneously the transactions can be concluded immediately unlike in the case of cheque clearing.
- Jamia Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Offering banking services & providing information about rate of interest on deposits and also providing loan facility.
- The Karur Vysya Bank Limited Providing personal banking, corporate banking, insurance services, mobile banking, internet banking and mobile top ups.
- Deutsche Bank Providing services like credit cards, loan, private banking, personal banking, business banking and NRI banking services.
- Suco Bank's Suco Bank's ambassador Anu Prabhakar is a born artiste. The Kannada film industry and her fans have fondly praised her as an actress with a good taste, Anu Prabhakar receivd the Cinema Express best actress award instituted by the Indian Express group. Bangalore's Kolada Math felicitated her with the title " Abhinaya Saraswathi".
- ICICI Bank Limited Provides all kinds of finance needs from securitisation to auto finance, banking, corporate and retail.
- westren union holdings.inc There are over 50,000 Agent locations in India, including 8,500 Post offices and over 14,000 branches of leading banks funds generally available in minutes subject to terms and conditions of service, including Agent location hours and differences in time zones No receiver fees, no bank account required
- THE SURAT DISTRICT CO.OP. BANK LTD. In the year 1909, with the efforts of Late Shri B.A.Modi and Late Shri K.G.Desai. The Surat Dist Co.op.(Urban) union Ltd., was registered on 17-6-1909. It was the institution which is later on known as THE SURAT DISTRICT CO.OP. BANK LTD.
- ING Vysya Bank Ltd. Provides certificate of deposit, cash management services, business loans, short term loans, treasury management, retail banking, mutual funds, debit cards and credit card services.
- apna paisa It provides the various services of apna paisa bank
- Barclays Bank PLD One such business was founded by John Freame and his partner Thomas Gould in Lombard Street in 1690. The name Barclay became associated with the company in 1736 when James Barclay who had married John Freame's daughter became a partner. Private banking businesses were commonplace in the 18th century. Clientsí gold deposits were kept secure and credit-worthy merchants received loans. In 1896, 20 such businesses collaborated and formed a joint-stock bank.
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited HDFC was amongst the first to receive an in principle approval from the Reserve Bank of India RBI to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of the RBIs liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994. The bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of HDFC Bank Limited, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
Private Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.