Private BanksThe important role played by the private banks in India cannot be denied. The directory on private banks in India is an effort to present important and useful information related to the leading private sector banks of India on a common online platform. The online web guide on private banks provides website listing of various private banks operating in India. Access these websites to avail online personal banking services and get other important details such as contact information of these private banks.
Latest Website Listings
- ICICI Bank Limited Provides all kinds of finance needs from securitisation to auto finance, banking, corporate and retail.
- Barclays Bank PLD One such business was founded by John Freame and his partner Thomas Gould in Lombard Street in 1690. The name Barclay became associated with the company in 1736 when James Barclay who had married John Freame's daughter became a partner. Private banking businesses were commonplace in the 18th century. Clients’ gold deposits were kept secure and credit-worthy merchants received loans. In 1896, 20 such businesses collaborated and formed a joint-stock bank.
- IDFC IDFC Investment Banking is a full-service investment bank with a strong research base. Our team members bring deep domain knowledge, spanning a number of sectors, which we are able to leverage to meet the varied corporate finance needs of our clients. We provide a full range of services, from private placements of equity and debt, public offerings, project advisory to mergers and acquisitions.
- IDBI Bank An official website of IDBI, offering information about financials, subsidiaries, network and careers.
- STATE LEVEL BANKERS COMMITTEE RAJASTHAN Bank of Baroda is convenor of SLBC in Rajasthan. The Chairman and Managing Director of Bank of Baroda is the ex-officio Chairman of the Committee. The SLBC is located in the Zonal Office of Bank of Baroda, Zonal Office, Anand Bhawan, IVth Floor, Sansar Chand Road, Jaipur. The basic philosophy of the Committee is to secure co-ordination amongst the Banks, Government and other development agencies.
- Shri Mahila Sewa Sahakari Bank Ltd. We are those who earn a living through their own small business or through selling their own labor. These are workers who have no fixed employee-employer relationship and depend on their own labor for survival. They are poor, illiterate and vulnerable. They barely have any assets or working capital.
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank Jharkhand Gramin Bank, sponsored by Bank of India, was established on 12th June, 2006, consequent upon amalgamation of four erstwhile Regional Rural Banks – namely, Ranchi Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Singhbhum Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Hazaribag Kshetriya Gramin Bank, and Giridih Kshetriya Gramin Bank.JGB is operating in 15 out of 24 districts in the State of Jharkhand, and it has a network of 217 branches, under the jurisdiction of four Regional Offices. The Regional Offices are Ranchi Region
- Standard Chartered Providing services including personal banking, private banking, SME banking, accounts, credit cards, debit cards, NRI banking, insurance and investments.
- Bank of Baroda The group recommended adoption of area approach for evolving plans and programmes for the development of banking and credit structure in October 1969. The group suggested that district should be the unit in area approach. The committee had a view that for assisting the process of the balanced regional development each bank should concentrate on certain districts.
- Shinhan Bank Shinhan Bank (a wholly owned subsidiary of Shinhan Financial Group), Head Office, in Seoul, Korea, is one of the most admired companies in Korea. Established in 1897, Shinhan is the oldest financial organization in Korea. The Unique-Selling-Point (USP) of the bank has been its superior and excellent customer service, financial inclusion (in Korea) and forward looking strategies & programs which have made the bank a financial powerhouse.
- Suco Bank's Suco Bank's ambassador Anu Prabhakar is a born artiste. The Kannada film industry and her fans have fondly praised her as an actress with a good taste, Anu Prabhakar receivd the Cinema Express best actress award instituted by the Indian Express group. Bangalore's Kolada Math felicitated her with the title " Abhinaya Saraswathi".
- westren union holdings.inc There are over 50,000 Agent locations in India, including 8,500 Post offices and over 14,000 branches of leading banks funds generally available in minutes subject to terms and conditions of service, including Agent location hours and differences in time zones No receiver fees, no bank account required
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Providing services including personal banking, business banking, NRI banking, personal loan, education loan, home loan and internet banking services.
- Coastal Local Area Bank Ltd Coastal Bank is the first Local Area Bank approved by the Reserve Bank of India in 1999. The Bank is a private bank established under the Companies Act and is directly regulated by RBI.Coastal Bank operates in one of the most prosperous regions of India; the three districts of Krishna, Guntur and West Godavari in Andhra Pradesh. The Bank has 15 branches in these three districts with the Corporate Office.
- The CKP Co-op Bank Ltd The CKP Co-op Bank Ltd has attained an important status in the co-operative banking sector, by crossing various milestones of quality and standards and by setting new standards of its own. The bank has attained an envious position in the co-operative banking field.It would be worth mentioning that the Bank's progress and achievements are related to the last Ten Glorious Years.
- Vidya Online Private Limited Vidya Online is established with aim and objective of providing IT and IT Enabled solutions by integrating technology, Developing the world class products & Services in banking and e-governance with ‘Best Project Management’ standards and practices to make the Rural Banks as Technology Driven Banks.
- ABN AMRO Bank Provides corporate & consumer banking, global transaction service & more.
- Indian Bank Providing ATM services, electronics funds transfers, merchant banking, broking & demat services, vacant lockers and internet banking services.
- The Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank Ltd The Bank has achieved distinguished success in co-operative banking sector particularly during the last few years because of its distinct objectives, strategic plan of action, its continuous monitoring and sharing of success with the concerned personnel. Good Corporate Governance and a committed management with the Board of Directors with keen interest in the well being of the Bank has been instrumental in The Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank reaching greater heights.
- Axis Bank Providing financial services such as consumer banking, corporate banking, retail loans, financial advisory services, etc.
Private Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.