Private BanksThe important role played by the private banks in India cannot be denied. The directory on private banks in India is an effort to present important and useful information related to the leading private sector banks of India on a common online platform. The online web guide on private banks provides website listing of various private banks operating in India. Access these websites to avail online personal banking services and get other important details such as contact information of these private banks.
Latest Website Listings
- STATE LEVEL BANKERS COMMITTEE RAJASTHAN Bank of Baroda is convenor of SLBC in Rajasthan. The Chairman and Managing Director of Bank of Baroda is the ex-officio Chairman of the Committee. The SLBC is located in the Zonal Office of Bank of Baroda, Zonal Office, Anand Bhawan, IVth Floor, Sansar Chand Road, Jaipur. The basic philosophy of the Committee is to secure co-ordination amongst the Banks, Government and other development agencies.
- Dena Bank Dena Bank operates more than 1,100 bank branches and some 400 ATMs across India. This company offers standard retail services for individuals and businesses, including deposit accounts, loans, and credit cards. It also provides trade finance and other international banking services.
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank India, a country of diversification, has one thing common which can be seen anywhere throughout the country i.e. its villages. Before the advent of British our economy was based on agriculture and villages were the center of economy. At that time more than 80% population lived in villages. Agriculture is still our backbone and to strengthen this, concept of Regional Rural Bank was given by Mrs.Indira Gandhi, the then Prime Minister of India, in 1975.
- Shinhan Bank Shinhan Bank (a wholly owned subsidiary of Shinhan Financial Group), Head Office, in Seoul, Korea, is one of the most admired companies in Korea. Established in 1897, Shinhan is the oldest financial organization in Korea. The Unique-Selling-Point (USP) of the bank has been its superior and excellent customer service, financial inclusion (in Korea) and forward looking strategies & programs which have made the bank a financial powerhouse.
- IDBI Bank Providing services including consumer deposits, loans, mutual funds, demat services, tax payment, fixed deposits, bill payments, NRI services, etc.
- Parshwanath Co-operative Bank Ltd. Offering all banking services, computerized branches, A.T.M., telebanking, mobile banking and lockers.
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited HDFC was amongst the first to receive an in principle approval from the Reserve Bank of India RBI to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of the RBIs liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994. The bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of HDFC Bank Limited, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
- Barclays Bank PLD One such business was founded by John Freame and his partner Thomas Gould in Lombard Street in 1690. The name Barclay became associated with the company in 1736 when James Barclay who had married John Freame's daughter became a partner. Private banking businesses were commonplace in the 18th century. Clients’ gold deposits were kept secure and credit-worthy merchants received loans. In 1896, 20 such businesses collaborated and formed a joint-stock bank.
- Chase Online Details on Chase Online Banking, Online Banking Fee and Chase Bank Online Banking Login. Check Chase Online Banking Customer Service and Routing Number.
- Bassein Catholic Co-op.Bank Ltd. Bassein Catholic Co-op.Bank Ltd. was established as Credit Co-operative Society – by Rev.Msgr.P.J.Monis on 6th February 1918 with the help of some social activist in Vasai, which has large christian population.On 13th March 1986, the Credit Society was converted into an Urban Co-operative Bank and on 1st December 1990, it was awarded the prestigious status of a Scheduled Bank by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Corporation Bank Nationalised in 1980, Corporation Bank was the forerunner when it came to evolving and adapting to the financial sector reforms. In 1997, it became the Second Public Sector Bank in the country to enter capital market, the IPO of which was over- subscribed by 13 times. the Bank has many " firsts " to its credit - Cash Management Services, Gold Banking, m-Commerce, " Online " approvals for Educational loans.
- DHFL Vysya Housing Finance Ltd. DHFL Vysya Housing Finance Ltd. was incorporated on November 27, 1990 in its earlier name Vysya Bank Housing Finance Ltd.With interest rates at the bottom level and fiscal incentives on housing continuing the momentum gained in the previous years is expected to continue. However, there is going to be a shift towards semi-urban and Rural areas, where the shortages in housing continues, as per the Census data for 2001 and government has placed priorities towards these areas.
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Providing services including personal banking, business banking, NRI banking, personal loan, education loan, home loan and internet banking services.
- The Karur Vysya Bank Limited Providing personal banking, corporate banking, insurance services, mobile banking, internet banking and mobile top ups.
- National Trust Housing Finance Ltd. (NATRUST) National Trust Housing Finance Ltd. (NATRUST) a company registered under the companies Act, 1956 set up in 1996 is in the business of providing Home Loans.NATRUST is professionally managed and has a competent team of housing finance experts.NATRUST has obtained loan sanctions from banks and financial institutions aggregating to Rs.75 crores.
- Yes Bank Limited Providing services like corporate & institutional banking, investment banking, business and transaction banking services.
- Yes Bank An official website of yes bank offering information about business banking, corporate finance, retail banking, investment banking and transcription banking.
- Canbank Venture Capital Fund Limited Engaged in providing services in the field of mutual fund.
- Jamia Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Offering banking services & providing information about rate of interest on deposits and also providing loan facility.
- National Finance Corporation We are Associated with various multinational and nationalise bank, with substantial exposure to the finance products.
Private Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.