Private BanksThe important role played by the private banks in India cannot be denied. The directory on private banks in India is an effort to present important and useful information related to the leading private sector banks of India on a common online platform. The online web guide on private banks provides website listing of various private banks operating in India. Access these websites to avail online personal banking services and get other important details such as contact information of these private banks.
Latest Website Listings
- Vidya Online Private Limited Vidya Online is established with aim and objective of providing IT and IT Enabled solutions by integrating technology, Developing the world class products & Services in banking and e-governance with ‘Best Project Management’ standards and practices to make the Rural Banks as Technology Driven Banks.
- Chinatrust Commercial Bank Providing services such as corporate banking, fixed deposits, current deposits, saving deposits, foreign currency cash and foreign currency cheque deposits.
- National Finance Corporation We are Associated with various multinational and nationalise bank, with substantial exposure to the finance products.
- e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. (ETL) is profit making India's only ISO 27001 Certified, which complies to Multilateral Development Banks (World Bank, Asian Development Bank, IMF, etc.) eProcurement Guidelines in totality. Many India’s Fortune 500 Companies trust only ETL when it comes to Spend Management which is offered through its portal abcProcure, where annually ETL enables eProcurement worth Rs.25,000 Cr is successfully.
- The Nainital Bank Limited Offering services including personal banking, business banking, rural banking, agri banking, collective services, ECS and lockers facility.
- ING Vysya Bank Ltd. Provides certificate of deposit, cash management services, business loans, short term loans, treasury management, retail banking, mutual funds, debit cards and credit card services.
- BOB Capital Markets Ltd. BOB Capital Markets Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. It is one of the Investment Banking Companies in India and is a SEBI registered Category I Investment Banker. We are shortly commencing Broking E-broking Business. It offers the entire spectrum of financial services that includes Initial Public Offerings, Private Placement of Debt, Business Valuation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Project Appraisal and Loan Syndication.
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Providing services including personal banking, business banking, NRI banking, personal loan, education loan, home loan and internet banking services.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Providing services including NRI services, internet banking services, fixed deposits, loans and locker facility.
- E-Procurement Technologies Ltd ETL operation is managed by pioneers of eProcurement in India & is powered by a dedicated team of 300 employees & partners, to ensure you get the best of the worldProcurement Technologies Ltd. ETL is profit making Indias only ISO 27001 Certified, which complies to Multilateral Development Banks World Bank, Asian Development Bank, IMF, etc. eProcurement Guidelines in totality.
- The Kurla Nagrik Bank Ltd, Bank had gained Strong foundation in terms of its membership, resources, assets and profits. During the late fifties, the Bank grew from strength to strength. The Bank had established five branches within the city of Mumbai. Since it’s inception the Bank chose a “Holy Kalash” to symbolise the Bank's emblem - a fitting and appropriate characteristics of a Bank that believed in sincerity.
- National Trust Housing Finance Ltd. (NATRUST) National Trust Housing Finance Ltd. (NATRUST) a company registered under the companies Act, 1956 set up in 1996 is in the business of providing Home Loans.NATRUST is professionally managed and has a competent team of housing finance experts.NATRUST has obtained loan sanctions from banks and financial institutions aggregating to Rs.75 crores.
- Akola Janata Comm. Co-op.Bank Ltd. Maharashtra state has played a very vital role in the development of co-operative movement in India. Many co-operators have dedicated their lives for the upliftment of common man through this movement. Amongst these, late Shri. Jamanlalji Goenka & Late Shri. Vinaykumarji Parashar are the notable personalities, who were inspired by the sense of equity & love for social justice.
- HDFC Bank Limited Provide saving account, current account, demat account, private banking, auto loans, personal loans, home loans, credit cards, net banking and other financial services.
- IDBI Bank An official website of IDBI, offering information about financials, subsidiaries, network and careers.
- Zen Money The company commenced as a proprietary concern of M/s. K Ravindra Babu in 1986 was converted to a limited company in February 1995 as Zen securities lts. Zen has the distinction of being the first corporate member from Hyderabad and also the first A.P.
- UNITED CREDIT LIMITED The Company is mainly divided operationally into the lease, hire purchase, consumer financing, investment and capital market operation. The overall management of the Company is vested in the Board of Directors of the Company. Mr. Dipankar Chatterji is the Chairman of the Board and Mr. A. K. Dabriwala is functioning as the Managing Director of the Company.
- State Bank of Mauritius Ltd. A website provides information about State Bank of Mauritius and net banking facility.
- westren union holdings.inc There are over 50,000 Agent locations in India, including 8,500 Post offices and over 14,000 branches of leading banks funds generally available in minutes subject to terms and conditions of service, including Agent location hours and differences in time zones No receiver fees, no bank account required
- Dena Bank Dena Bank, in July 1969 along with 13 other major banks was nationalized and is now a Public Sector Bank constituted under the Banking Companies (Acquisition & Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970. Under the provisions of the Banking Regulations Act 1949, in addition to the business of banking, the Bank can undertake other business as specified in Section 6 of the Banking Regulations Act, 1949.
Private Banks - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.