Home » Directory » Gujarat » Gandhidham » Business » Agriculture » Food Additives
Food Additives in GandhidhamOnline India directory on food additives presents vast information on the leading companies engaged in the production and supply of food additives in India. Food additives is a handy information web guide giving valuable details on the exporters and importers of food colors, food preservatives and other food additives being manufactured in India. Also presented below is a website listing of leading Indian dealers of food additives. The food additives websites will provide insightful information such as product range, quality procedures, company profile and contact details related to the food additive supplying companies doing business in India.
Latest Website Listings
- ANKUR CHEMFOOD LTD. Salt is a basic ingredient present in every diet and if taken in appropriate quantity, is healthy and provides iodine and other nutrients for proper growth and development of the body. Ankur Chemfood Ltd. is a prominent manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Triple Refined Free Flow Iodised Salt, High Purity Industrial PVD Salt, Low Sodium Iodised Salt, Double Fortified Salt, Iodised Salt with Iron, Water Softener Table Salt, Medium Grade Industrial Salt for Detergent and Dying Industries, Low Hardness Salt, Course Salt/Crushed Sea Salt, Refined Salt for Animal Feed, etc.
- Shree Chemfood Pvt. Ltd. We are one of the leading concerns, engaged in manufacturing & supplying a wide range of Edible & Industrial salt and its bye-products. Our range is known for its purity and fine granulated particles that are not affected even by high moisture content.
- INDO BRINE INDUSTRIES LIMITED Salt is the basic ingredient of food, and modern salt undergoes a complete refining process. Indo Brine Industries Ltd. is one of the leading players in the salt industry. We are a distinguished manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Refined Free Flow Iodized Salt and various grades of Industrial Salt under the brand name of KOHINOOR and INDO.
- MULTI TRADE LINK Multi Trade Link was established with the aim to be a multi-disciplinary organization that manufactures salt and exports a wide assemblage of products Petroleum, Coal etc. which are of ISO standards. Multi Trade Link is a quality driven enterprise that caters to a huge clientele base. With an ensemble of extremely accomplished workforce who is dexterous, we are capable of delivering superior quality products.
- Indo Brine Industries Ltd. It is one of the leading Manufacturers & Exporter of Triple Refined Free Flow Iodised Salt & Industrial Salt, having well equipped administrative office at a very prominent location at Gandhidham (Kutch). The Key Brand of Company Triple Refine Free Flow Iodised Salt, with appropriate amount of Calcium, Magnesium & Iodine to ensure perfect health of consumers.
- Rakesh Kumar Mahesh Kumar It's in our blood and all the other fluids present in our bodies. Without it, the nerves and muscles wouldn't work properly, stomach wouldn't be able to break down food to give us energy, and blood would have trouble carrying carbon dioxide to our lungs, so as to be exhaled.
- NAHTA SALT & CHEMICAL PVT. LTD The company's plant is situated at Light Industrial Area Gandhidham (kutch) INDIA. It is just 3km away from Railway station & 12 KMs. away from KANDLA, a major port of INDIA. Thus connectivity to all modes of transporatation makes it capable to transport huge quantity of its products through out the world.
- NAHTA SALT & CHEMICAL PVT. LTD. Salt is one of the essential commodities of day to day life. Understanding the need, we have engaged ourselves in offering high quality salt which are highly nutritious and hygienic.
- SHREERAM CHEMFOOD PVT. LTD. Incorporated in the year 2008, we, Shreeram Chemfood Pvt. Ltd., have established ourselves as a noted manufacturer, exporter, supplier and trader under the company act 1956. We offer a wide range of Edible And Industrial Salt, Low Hardness Salt, Triple Refined Free Flow Iodized Salt, Low Cost Iodized Salt, Salt For Animal Feeding, etc.
- RAKESHKUMAR MAHESHKUMAR The importance of salt is found to be much more than just making food taste good. Salt is essential for our good health. It's in our blood and all the other fluids present in our bodies. Without it, the nerves and muscles wouldn't work properly, stomach wouldn't be able to break down food to give us energy, and blood would have trouble carrying carbon dioxide to our lungs, so as to be exhaled.
- KOTESHWAR CHEMFOOD INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD. Edible salt is a major additive used in many dishes to enhance its taste. A pinch of salt makes the food tasty and delicious. Not just in food, salt finds application in many industrial endeavors as well. Capitalising on the noble benefits of salt, Koteshwar Chemfood Industries Pvt. Ltd. was established way back in the year 1994.
Food Additives - ALL INDIA
@ All India (415)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.