Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Godawari » Society & Home » Organisations
Organisations in GodawariOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- padala charitable trust The first thing that prompted me to think about establishing a Trust is the very fact that I came from a poor family and was in a desperate need for help from a Trust like this to pursue my education. My father was a small time tailor and my parents were neither highly educated nor had financial resources to support my educational expenses.
- Zion Gospel Ministries Inc. Zion Gospel Ministries Inc. (ZGM) is a non-profit organization committed to reaching unreached villages for Jesus. With its humble beginnings in 1997, ZGM has now planted over 30 churches, sponsors 300 children, and operates a number of other projects in India. ZGM founder and director, Mohan Undru, shares his story of how God took a Hindu man and transformed him into a man who inspires others with Gods vision.
- Gayatri seva trust We have to our credit the committed service moto in carrying out various charitable activities for the last 3 decades which are intended to the public at large irrespective of caste, creed and religion. Providing food and shelter for the needy especially the orphans.Feeding the poor students and providing hostel accommodation free of cost and giving scholarships to the deserving.
- ABHAYA CHARITABLE TRUST ABHAYA CHARITABLE TRUST was founded by Mrs. Regulla Neeraja Rao for the purpose of Service and Charitable and incorporated under Trust Act with 2 Trustees on 20th day of August 2004. The Managing Trustee of this charitable trust for the purpose of service and charitable i.e., service to poor and education, selh-help programmes, old age, orphanage homes and medical relief to the poor and other needs of general public utility wholly for Charitable purpose. The Managing Trustee R. Neeraja Rao & G Nirmala jyothi have been rendering their services for in varies areas inclusive of the vulnerable group who are infected and affected by HIV/AIDS to remove stigma and discrimination in the society.
- St.Paul Trust (ACFI) St. Paulís Trust is a health and developmental organization working for the poor , needy and deserving masses and to address stigma and discrimination and also to improve the quality of life of those affected by Leprosy, Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS or any other disease by empowering them so that they can live as dignified citizens of India. It has started its activities in the year 1981 with an avowed objective of striving for the development of weaker and disadvantaged sections of the society.
- Amentrust AMEN ( Assistance to Mankind and Enhancement for Needy ) is a Humanitarian Christian Charitable Trust that works for the motivation of Christian Faith. We are following in the Principle of Our Lord Jesus Christ. The Main Aim of Our Ministry is to serve through the People because Jesus Himself witnessed the Mission as to preach the Good News to the poor.
- JYOTHI EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY Jyothi Educational Society was established on the 7th day of March 1988, under societies registration Act 1860. Since then itself the society had been busily immersed in rendering Medical and Health services to the needy people. The society since its inception started extending its indelible services especially to the poverty stricken and down trodden slum dwellers. The main objective for establishing the society is to extend Medical and Health services to those who are in need and to rehabilitate the Youth full women Jyothi Educational Society was formed in 1988 under the Societies Registration act 1860. The Organization was established with a significant Motto to help people in need to help themselves.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.