CommissionsSeveral government commissions have been set up in India with an intent to provide effective and timely addressed of issues and grievances. Commissions directory of India provides comprehensive information on commissions handling important issues of public interest such as Human Rights, Public Grievances, Electricity Regulatory and various state level Public Commissions. Also get online access to the websites of these leading government commissions by viewing our website listing on government commissions of India.
Latest Website Listings
- West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Official website providing information on examination regulations/ information, school information, academic information, act VIII of 1975 and admission/ allied matters regulation 1987.
- Orissa Public Service Commission The Chairman and Members of the Commission are Constitutional functionaries and the Special Secretary, Orissa Public Service Commission is the Head of the Department.All the correspondences are required to be made in the address of the Special Secretary, Orissa Public Service Commission, Cuttack.
- Manipur Public Service Commission Offers information on historical perspective, constitutional provision, functions, organisational setup, examination, recruitment, member directory and photo gallery.
- Himachal Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission The Govt. of India had enacted the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 on 2nd July, 1998 with the objective of providing for the establishment of a Central Electricity Regulatory Commission and State Electricity Regulatory Commissions, rationalisation of electricity tariff, transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of efficient and environmentally benign policies and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- Madhya Pradesh State Minority Commission Commission is established by the government of madhya pradesh for the social, economical and educational development of minority.
- EFICOR The Evangelical Fellowship of India Commission on Relief (EFICOR) is a national Christian relief and development organisation working in India.The rationale for our involvement in issues of social concern arises from the Bible where God calls his children to build a just and equitable society and to care for creation.
- newpunjab New Punjab is a Punjabi website which aware Indian with the geographical problem faced by the world due to Himalayan glacier melting down and the behavior of our neighbor country Pakistan on this. DR. Rajendra K pachauri, chairman of UN climate change panel, exposed for misleading the world with 'fairy tale' report, about 16,000 Himalayan glacier melting down by 2035.
- Karnataka Information Commission Karnataka Information Commission is constituted by the State Government through a Gazette Notification. The Commission includes one State Chief Information Commissioner SCIC and not more than 10 State Information Commissioners SIC who will be appointed by the Governor. Organisation Chart Subject to the provisions of this Act,
- Co-Operative Department Co-operative Society means an organization registered under the Bihar Cooperative Societies Act, 1935 or the Bihar Self Supporting Co-operative Societies Act 1996. Control of Warehousing Corporation, Land Development Bank and Cooperative Marketing Union.
- Delhi Minorities Commission Official website of Delhi Minorities Commission providing information on Department, functions, schemes, citizen charter and future programmes.
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission The Commission intends to promote competition, efficiency and economy in bulk power markets, improve the quality of supply, promote investments and advise government on the removal of institutional barriers to bridge the demand supply gap and thus foster the interests of consumers.
- Competition Commission of India Competition Commission of India organizes various interactions through interactive meetings, seminars, press etc with different trade organizations, consumer associations, stakeholders and the public at large to infuse trust for the Competition Law and the Commission, and to instil a culture of competition in the Indian market.
- Meghalaya State Information Commission The State Information Commission is constituted by the State Government through a Gazette Notification. It will have one State Chief Information Commissioner and not more than ten State Information Commissioners to be appointed by the Governor. Oath of office will be administered by the Governor according to the form set out in the First Schedule to the Right to Information Act, 2005.
- State Election Commission An official website of staff election commission, offering information about relevant acts & rules, municipal election and panchayat election.
- Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Limited The National Agriculture Commission NAC recommended establishment of Forest Development Corporations in each State to accelerate progress and development of forestry sector. Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Limited GSFDC was established in August 1976 and registered under the Companies Act 1956.
- STATE INFORMATION COMMISSION The provisions of section 15 for constitution of State Information Commission came into force with effect from 15th June, 2005. However, the constitution of the Mizoram State Information Commission was notified by Notification No.13011/11/2005-IPR dated 29.6.2006. The constitution of the Mizoram State Information Commission was complete when, by Notification No.F.13011/11/ 2005-IPR, dated the 3rd July, 2006 Pu Robert Hrangdawla, I.A.S. (Rtd.) was appointed the Mizoram State Chief Information Commissioner, and, Pu K. Tlanthanga IB (P)S (Rtd.) as Mizoram State Information Commissioner and, when, on the 5th of July, 2006 they were sworn in by His Excellency, the Governor of Mizoram.
- RAJASTHAN INFORMATION COMMISSION RIC is the final appellate authority with regard to the matters mentioned in RTI Act, 2005. It's decisions shall be final and binding. RIC has also been empowered to receive and enquire into a complaint from a person who has been unable to obtain information from Public Information Officer (PIO) or no such PIO has been appointed or PIO/Appellate Authority has refused to accept his or her application for information or appeal under this Act.
- Gujarat Vigilance Commission Provides detailed information on department, role & functions, jurisdiction, powers, chief vigilance officers, district committee, organisation chart and statistics.
- State Election Commission The Constitution of India has vested in the State Election Commission the superintendence, direction and control of the preparation of Electoral rolls entire and process for conduct of elections to Rural and Urban Local Bodies. Electorates are advised to contact their respective polling officers without hesitation if they face any problem in recording their vote through EVMs.
- Law Commission Of India Official website of law commission of india working for reforming the law for promoting good justice in society.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Commissions - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.