CommissionsSeveral government commissions have been set up in India with an intent to provide effective and timely addressed of issues and grievances. Commissions directory of India provides comprehensive information on commissions handling important issues of public interest such as Human Rights, Public Grievances, Electricity Regulatory and various state level Public Commissions. Also get online access to the websites of these leading government commissions by viewing our website listing on government commissions of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Public Grievances Commission A forum for the redressal of grievances against officers, departments and oragnization funded by government of NCT of india.
- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission.
- Delhi Commission For Women Engaged in investigation & examination of all matters relating to safeguard of women and implementing safeguards necessary for improving the conditions of women.
- Hosakote Hosakote is a Town Municipal Council TMC of Bangalore Rural District. It is situated along the Bangalore- Chennai Highway NH-4, at a distance of 27 Kms from Bangalore. It is administered by the District Commissioner, Bangalore Rural District, Bangalore. The Town Municipal is ruled by the Administrator and Chief Officer.
- West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Official website providing information on examination regulations/ information, school information, academic information, act VIII of 1975 and admission/ allied matters regulation 1987.
- State Human Rights Commission An official website of SHRC of tamil nadu, offering information about human rights acts and other SHRCs.
- National Commission For Backward Class National commission under government of india working for development of backward classes and providing safeguard to their interest.
- Civilservicesanalyst.com Civilservicesanalyst.com is a branch of ASG Group. The aim of this portal is to give a detailed account of Civil Services Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission UPSC in India. This portal aims to give a holistic guidance to the civil services aspirants. In the competitive world, the civil services exam is also getting tougher and tougher every year. So, one has to be abreast with the latest trends in the exam. It is hoped that the portal will act as an effective tool in providing useful and timely guidance to various aspirants. The website is being constantly updated with the latest trends and information about the civil services preparation. Group of young and committed Civil Servants are giving inputs to us to improve the site with latest trends.
- Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum The Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum CGRF of BEST Undertaking formed in June 2004 as per constituted under section 42 5 of Electricity Act 2003, in accordance with the Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum and Electricity Ombudsman Regulations 2006. Any electricity consumer of BEST having any grievance is requested first to follow the Internal Grievance Redressal Procedure IGR of BEST.
- Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority To go beyond reconstruction and make Gujarat economically vibrant, agriculturally and industrially competitive with improved standards of living and with a capacity to mitigate and manage future disasters. The members of the Authority shall hold office during the pleasure of the State Government and shall receive such remuneration as may be prescribed.
- Finance Commission of India Running under ministry of finance, government of india for financial monitoring and distribution of revenues between union and states.
- Information and Library Network Centre An official website of INFLIBNET Centre, offering information about functional groups, publications, services and library.
- Gujarat Vigilance Commission Provides detailed information on department, role & functions, jurisdiction, powers, chief vigilance officers, district committee, organisation chart and statistics.
- Directorate of Municipal Administration The history of urban local self-governing bodies commonly called Municipalities in Karnataka State dates back to more than a century. These local bodies are again classified into various categories like Corporations, Cities, Town Municipalities and Town Panchayats depending upon the population.
- Orissa Electricity Regulatory Commission Providing information about department, organisation chart, commissioners, activities, Orissa electricity reform act and power scenario.
- Government of NCT of Delhi The information on this site is protected by Copyright Act and is advisory in nature. It can't be used for legal purposes. Any unauthorized use of the information will attract the prosecution under Cyber law. In case, anything contained on this site is in contradiction to the provisions of the Delhi Value Added Tax Act & the Central Sales Tax Act & rules framed there under, the same may be treated as NULL and VOID. The visitors are requested to bring the same to the notice of the department so that necessary corrections can be made on the site. Dept. holds the right to change any information on this site without any prior notice to the user.
- State Election commission (Haryana) An official website of SEC, providing information about state election commission, constitutional provisions, acts & rules, model of conduct, municipal elections, panchayat elections.
- Orissa Information Commission An official website of government of orrisa, offering information about orissa information commission.
- newpunjab New Punjab is a Punjabi website which aware Indian with the geographical problem faced by the world due to Himalayan glacier melting down and the behavior of our neighbor country Pakistan on this. DR. Rajendra K pachauri, chairman of UN climate change panel, exposed for misleading the world with 'fairy tale' report, about 16,000 Himalayan glacier melting down by 2035.
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission The Commission intends to promote competition, efficiency and economy in bulk power markets, improve the quality of supply, promote investments and advise government on the removal of institutional barriers to bridge the demand supply gap and thus foster the interests of consumers.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Commissions - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.