CommissionsSeveral government commissions have been set up in India with an intent to provide effective and timely addressed of issues and grievances. Commissions directory of India provides comprehensive information on commissions handling important issues of public interest such as Human Rights, Public Grievances, Electricity Regulatory and various state level Public Commissions. Also get online access to the websites of these leading government commissions by viewing our website listing on government commissions of India.
Latest Website Listings
- STATE INFORMATION COMMISSION The provisions of section 15 for constitution of State Information Commission came into force with effect from 15th June, 2005. However, the constitution of the Mizoram State Information Commission was notified by Notification No.13011/11/2005-IPR dated 29.6.2006. The constitution of the Mizoram State Information Commission was complete when, by Notification No.F.13011/11/ 2005-IPR, dated the 3rd July, 2006 Pu Robert Hrangdawla, I.A.S. (Rtd.) was appointed the Mizoram State Chief Information Commissioner, and, Pu K. Tlanthanga IB (P)S (Rtd.) as Mizoram State Information Commissioner and, when, on the 5th of July, 2006 they were sworn in by His Excellency, the Governor of Mizoram.
- Orissa Information Commission An official website of government of orrisa, offering information about orissa information commission.
- Planning Commission An official website of government of india, offering information bout planning commission.
- Overseas Placement BUREAU In pursuance of its resolve to help the youth of the State in matters of overseas placements, the State Government has approved the formation of an Overseas Placement Committee with the following composition.n order to cater to the growing demands for skilled and unskilled Labour, technicians, IT professionals, engineers and doctors in foreign countries especially in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar etc.
- newpunjab New Punjab is a Punjabi website which aware Indian with the geographical problem faced by the world due to Himalayan glacier melting down and the behavior of our neighbor country Pakistan on this. DR. Rajendra K pachauri, chairman of UN climate change panel, exposed for misleading the world with 'fairy tale' report, about 16,000 Himalayan glacier melting down by 2035.
- Directorate of Municipal Administration The history of urban local self-governing bodies commonly called Municipalities in Karnataka State dates back to more than a century. These local bodies are again classified into various categories like Corporations, Cities, Town Municipalities and Town Panchayats depending upon the population.
- Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority To go beyond reconstruction and make Gujarat economically vibrant, agriculturally and industrially competitive with improved standards of living and with a capacity to mitigate and manage future disasters. The members of the Authority shall hold office during the pleasure of the State Government and shall receive such remuneration as may be prescribed.
- Himachal Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission The Govt. of India had enacted the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 on 2nd July, 1998 with the objective of providing for the establishment of a Central Electricity Regulatory Commission and State Electricity Regulatory Commissions, rationalisation of electricity tariff, transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of efficient and environmentally benign policies and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- Civilservicesanalyst.com Civilservicesanalyst.com is a branch of ASG Group. The aim of this portal is to give a detailed account of Civil Services Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission UPSC in India. This portal aims to give a holistic guidance to the civil services aspirants. In the competitive world, the civil services exam is also getting tougher and tougher every year. So, one has to be abreast with the latest trends in the exam. It is hoped that the portal will act as an effective tool in providing useful and timely guidance to various aspirants. The website is being constantly updated with the latest trends and information about the civil services preparation. Group of young and committed Civil Servants are giving inputs to us to improve the site with latest trends.
- EFICOR The Evangelical Fellowship of India Commission on Relief (EFICOR) is a national Christian relief and development organisation working in India.The rationale for our involvement in issues of social concern arises from the Bible where God calls his children to build a just and equitable society and to care for creation.
- Union Public Service Commission Engaged in recruitment to services & posts under the central government like civil services and defence services.
- State Election Commission An official website of staff election commission, offering information about relevant acts & rules, municipal election and panchayat election.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Customs House Jawaharlal Nehru Port is one of the 11 major ports of India and was commissioned on 26th May, 1989. The port is situated along the eastern shore of Mumbai Harbour, southeastward of Elephanta Island. Jawaharlal Nehru Port is an all weather tidal port and it is the only Indian port built to international standards, with a high level of automation and computerized functioning. It has a land area of 2,500 hectares.
- National Commission on Population Providing information about current population control policy, working groups, facts, publications, current events and NCP conference.
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is a Constitutional body constituted with effect from 1st April 1988 under Article-315 of the Constitution of India vide Notification OM-15/88 dated 29th March 1988. The Commission advice the Government of Arunachal Pradesh on all matters relating to state civil services and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities.
- Assam Electricity Regularity Commission Deals in regulating power purchase, determining the tariff for electricity and promoting competition efficiency and economy in the activity of electricity industry.
- Gujarat Vigilance Commission Provides detailed information on department, role & functions, jurisdiction, powers, chief vigilance officers, district committee, organisation chart and statistics.
- State Human Rights Commission An official website of SHRC of tamil nadu, offering information about human rights acts and other SHRCs.
- Codex India Coordinates and promotes codex activities in India in association with the national codex committee and facilitates India's input to the work of codex through an established consultation process.
- Commission Of Scientific and Technical Terminology Evolution of scientific and technical terminology in Hindi and other Indian languages. Identification of Pan - Indian terminology. Its propagation for promoting maximum use by all Indian languages. Development of a computer based national terminology bank.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Commissions - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.