CommissionsSeveral government commissions have been set up in India with an intent to provide effective and timely addressed of issues and grievances. Commissions directory of India provides comprehensive information on commissions handling important issues of public interest such as Human Rights, Public Grievances, Electricity Regulatory and various state level Public Commissions. Also get online access to the websites of these leading government commissions by viewing our website listing on government commissions of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Competition Commission of India Competition Commission of India organizes various interactions through interactive meetings, seminars, press etc with different trade organizations, consumer associations, stakeholders and the public at large to infuse trust for the Competition Law and the Commission, and to instil a culture of competition in the Indian market.
- Law Commission Of India Official website of law commission of india working for reforming the law for promoting good justice in society.
- Meghalaya State Information Commission The State Information Commission is constituted by the State Government through a Gazette Notification. It will have one State Chief Information Commissioner and not more than ten State Information Commissioners to be appointed by the Governor. Oath of office will be administered by the Governor according to the form set out in the First Schedule to the Right to Information Act, 2005.
- Industries Commissionerate Industries Commissionerate functions under the Industries & Mines Department of Government of Gujarat and implements industrial Policies of the state and central Governments. The office of the Industries Commissioner continues to play pivotal role in the industrial development of Gujarat &improving the delivery system.
- Commission Of Scientific and Technical Terminology Evolution of scientific and technical terminology in Hindi and other Indian languages. Identification of Pan - Indian terminology. Its propagation for promoting maximum use by all Indian languages. Development of a computer based national terminology bank.
- Hosakote Hosakote is a Town Municipal Council TMC of Bangalore Rural District. It is situated along the Bangalore- Chennai Highway NH-4, at a distance of 27 Kms from Bangalore. It is administered by the District Commissioner, Bangalore Rural District, Bangalore. The Town Municipal is ruled by the Administrator and Chief Officer.
- Principal Scientific Adviser An official website of indian govt. offering information about principal scientific adviser.
- Centre for Women’s Development Studies involved in the preparation of the first ever comprehensive government report on the ‘Status of Women in India’ entitled‘Towards Equality’The Advisory Committee on Women's Studies of the ICSSR recommended the need for an autonomous institute to build on the knowledge already generated
- Uttar Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission Official website of Uttar Pradesh electricity regulatory commission which manages and promote efficiency, economy and safety in the use of electricity in the State.
- West Bengal Information Commission An official website of govt. of west bengal, offering information about information commission.
- Finance Commission of India Running under ministry of finance, government of india for financial monitoring and distribution of revenues between union and states.
- State Election commission (Haryana) An official website of SEC, providing information about state election commission, constitutional provisions, acts & rules, model of conduct, municipal elections, panchayat elections.
- Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Limited The National Agriculture Commission NAC recommended establishment of Forest Development Corporations in each State to accelerate progress and development of forestry sector. Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Limited GSFDC was established in August 1976 and registered under the Companies Act 1956.
- Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority To go beyond reconstruction and make Gujarat economically vibrant, agriculturally and industrially competitive with improved standards of living and with a capacity to mitigate and manage future disasters. The members of the Authority shall hold office during the pleasure of the State Government and shall receive such remuneration as may be prescribed.
- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission.
- Credibility Alliance Credibility Alliance is a consortium of voluntary organisations committed towards enhancing accountability and transparency in the voluntary sector through good governance
- State Election Commission An official website of staff election commission, offering information about relevant acts & rules, municipal election and panchayat election.
- Manipur Public Service Commission Offers information on historical perspective, constitutional provision, functions, organisational setup, examination, recruitment, member directory and photo gallery.
- Central Vigilance Commission A commission by government for monitoring all vigilance activity under the central government and advising various authorities in central government organizations in planning, executing, reviewing and reforming their vigilance work.
- Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commmission The Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission has been established by the Government of Bihar under Section 17 of the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act,1998 vide Government of Bihar Notification no. 1284 dated 15th April, 2002. The Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 along with the Indian Electricity Act, 1910 and Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948 was repealed by Section 185 of the Electricity Act, 2003. The first proviso of Section 82 (1) has ensured continuity of the Commission along with that of State Electricity Regulatory Commissions by laying down that the State Regulatory Commission established by the State Govt.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Commissions - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.