CommissionsSeveral government commissions have been set up in India with an intent to provide effective and timely addressed of issues and grievances. Commissions directory of India provides comprehensive information on commissions handling important issues of public interest such as Human Rights, Public Grievances, Electricity Regulatory and various state level Public Commissions. Also get online access to the websites of these leading government commissions by viewing our website listing on government commissions of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Sikkim Public Service Commission An official website offering information on duties/ role of the commission, brief history & location, constitutional provisions and composition of the commission.
- Uttar Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission Official website of Uttar Pradesh electricity regulatory commission which manages and promote efficiency, economy and safety in the use of electricity in the State.
- Bihar Prashasnik Sudhar Mission BPSM believes that good Governance and sustainable development go hand in hand. The mission since its inception has made determined efforts to contribute to Govt. of Bihar's ongoing efforts to improve Governance and increase citizen's participation in development.
- Central Insecticide Board & Registration Committee Providing information about committee's procedures to implement insecticides acts and rules for preventing risk to human beings and animals.
- National Commission For Minorities Minorities commission running under ministry of home affairs, for providing safeguard to minorities interest and solving their living problems.
- Meghalaya State Information Commission The State Information Commission is constituted by the State Government through a Gazette Notification. It will have one State Chief Information Commissioner and not more than ten State Information Commissioners to be appointed by the Governor. Oath of office will be administered by the Governor according to the form set out in the First Schedule to the Right to Information Act, 2005.
- Bihar Mahadalit Vikas Mission In view of these directives of the constitution, Govt. has launched several schemes for socio-economic & cultural development of Scheduled castes. It has been found that certain sections of scheduled caste have been able to take considerable benefits from these schemes and develop themselves.
- National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Engaged in solving consumer and seller disputes, spreading consumer awareness and enabling people to secure speedy and in expensive redressal of their grievances.
- Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority To go beyond reconstruction and make Gujarat economically vibrant, agriculturally and industrially competitive with improved standards of living and with a capacity to mitigate and manage future disasters. The members of the Authority shall hold office during the pleasure of the State Government and shall receive such remuneration as may be prescribed.
- Union Public Service Commission Engaged in recruitment to services & posts under the central government like civil services and defence services.
- Delhi Commission For Women Engaged in investigation & examination of all matters relating to safeguard of women and implementing safeguards necessary for improving the conditions of women.
- Public Grievances Commission A forum for the redressal of grievances against officers, departments and oragnization funded by government of NCT of india.
- Orissa Information Commission An official website of government of orrisa, offering information about orissa information commission.
- Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum The Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum CGRF of BEST Undertaking formed in June 2004 as per constituted under section 42 5 of Electricity Act 2003, in accordance with the Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum and Electricity Ombudsman Regulations 2006. Any electricity consumer of BEST having any grievance is requested first to follow the Internal Grievance Redressal Procedure IGR of BEST.
- Delhi Minorities Commission Official website of Delhi Minorities Commission providing information on Department, functions, schemes, citizen charter and future programmes.
- West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Official website providing information on examination regulations/ information, school information, academic information, act VIII of 1975 and admission/ allied matters regulation 1987.
- STATE INFORMATION COMMISSION The provisions of section 15 for constitution of State Information Commission came into force with effect from 15th June, 2005. However, the constitution of the Mizoram State Information Commission was notified by Notification No.13011/11/2005-IPR dated 29.6.2006. The constitution of the Mizoram State Information Commission was complete when, by Notification No.F.13011/11/ 2005-IPR, dated the 3rd July, 2006 Pu Robert Hrangdawla, I.A.S. (Rtd.) was appointed the Mizoram State Chief Information Commissioner, and, Pu K. Tlanthanga IB (P)S (Rtd.) as Mizoram State Information Commissioner and, when, on the 5th of July, 2006 they were sworn in by His Excellency, the Governor of Mizoram.
- Kosi Aayog This Commission of Inquiry has been constituted by the Government of Bihar under Section 3(1) of the Commission of Inquiry Act-60 of 1952 under the chairmanship of Justice Rajesh Balia, Retired Chief Justice, Patna High Court to enquire into the causes of breach in the Eastern Kosi Afflux Bund on 18th August 2008 so as to prevent occurrence of such disaster in future.
- State Election commission (Haryana) An official website of SEC, providing information about state election commission, constitutional provisions, acts & rules, model of conduct, municipal elections, panchayat elections.
- Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission An official website of TNERC, offering information about electricity regulatory commission.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Commissions - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.