CommissionsSeveral government commissions have been set up in India with an intent to provide effective and timely addressed of issues and grievances. Commissions directory of India provides comprehensive information on commissions handling important issues of public interest such as Human Rights, Public Grievances, Electricity Regulatory and various state level Public Commissions. Also get online access to the websites of these leading government commissions by viewing our website listing on government commissions of India.
Latest Website Listings
- State Election commission (Haryana) An official website of SEC, providing information about state election commission, constitutional provisions, acts & rules, model of conduct, municipal elections, panchayat elections.
- Tamil Nadu State Election Commission An official website of TNSEC, offering information about election, parties & symbols, judgment and results.
- Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission An official website of TNERC, offering information about electricity regulatory commission.
- Planning Commission An official website of government of india, offering information bout planning commission.
- Manipur Public Service Commission Offers information on historical perspective, constitutional provision, functions, organisational setup, examination, recruitment, member directory and photo gallery.
- Delhi Minorities Commission Official website of Delhi Minorities Commission providing information on Department, functions, schemes, citizen charter and future programmes.
- Karnataka Information Commission Karnataka Information Commission is constituted by the State Government through a Gazette Notification. The Commission includes one State Chief Information Commissioner SCIC and not more than 10 State Information Commissioners SIC who will be appointed by the Governor. Organisation Chart Subject to the provisions of this Act,
- Credibility Alliance Credibility Alliance is a consortium of voluntary organisations committed towards enhancing accountability and transparency in the voluntary sector through good governance
- Principal Scientific Adviser An official website of indian govt. offering information about principal scientific adviser.
- Ganga Flood Control Commission Offering information about it's achievements, flood buletins and activities to deals with flood and its management in ganga basin states.
- Hosakote Hosakote is a Town Municipal Council TMC of Bangalore Rural District. It is situated along the Bangalore- Chennai Highway NH-4, at a distance of 27 Kms from Bangalore. It is administered by the District Commissioner, Bangalore Rural District, Bangalore. The Town Municipal is ruled by the Administrator and Chief Officer.
- EFICOR The Evangelical Fellowship of India Commission on Relief (EFICOR) is a national Christian relief and development organisation working in India.The rationale for our involvement in issues of social concern arises from the Bible where God calls his children to build a just and equitable society and to care for creation.
- West Bengal Information Commission An official website of govt. of west bengal, offering information about information commission.
- Orissa Electricity Regulatory Commission Providing information about department, organisation chart, commissioners, activities, Orissa electricity reform act and power scenario.
- Uttar Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission Official website of Uttar Pradesh electricity regulatory commission which manages and promote efficiency, economy and safety in the use of electricity in the State.
- Industries Commissionerate Industries Commissionerate functions under the Industries & Mines Department of Government of Gujarat and implements industrial Policies of the state and central Governments. The office of the Industries Commissioner continues to play pivotal role in the industrial development of Gujarat &improving the delivery system.
- newpunjab New Punjab is a Punjabi website which aware Indian with the geographical problem faced by the world due to Himalayan glacier melting down and the behavior of our neighbor country Pakistan on this. DR. Rajendra K pachauri, chairman of UN climate change panel, exposed for misleading the world with 'fairy tale' report, about 16,000 Himalayan glacier melting down by 2035.
- RAJASTHAN INFORMATION COMMISSION RIC is the final appellate authority with regard to the matters mentioned in RTI Act, 2005. It's decisions shall be final and binding. RIC has also been empowered to receive and enquire into a complaint from a person who has been unable to obtain information from Public Information Officer (PIO) or no such PIO has been appointed or PIO/Appellate Authority has refused to accept his or her application for information or appeal under this Act.
- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission.
- National Commission For Minorities Minorities commission running under ministry of home affairs, for providing safeguard to minorities interest and solving their living problems.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Commissions - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.