CommissionsSeveral government commissions have been set up in India with an intent to provide effective and timely addressed of issues and grievances. Commissions directory of India provides comprehensive information on commissions handling important issues of public interest such as Human Rights, Public Grievances, Electricity Regulatory and various state level Public Commissions. Also get online access to the websites of these leading government commissions by viewing our website listing on government commissions of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Gujarat Vigilance Commission Provides detailed information on department, role & functions, jurisdiction, powers, chief vigilance officers, district committee, organisation chart and statistics.
- Karnataka Information Commission Karnataka Information Commission is constituted by the State Government through a Gazette Notification. The Commission includes one State Chief Information Commissioner SCIC and not more than 10 State Information Commissioners SIC who will be appointed by the Governor. Organisation Chart Subject to the provisions of this Act,
- Kosi Aayog This Commission of Inquiry has been constituted by the Government of Bihar under Section 3(1) of the Commission of Inquiry Act-60 of 1952 under the chairmanship of Justice Rajesh Balia, Retired Chief Justice, Patna High Court to enquire into the causes of breach in the Eastern Kosi Afflux Bund on 18th August 2008 so as to prevent occurrence of such disaster in future.
- Ganga Flood Control Commission Offering information about it's achievements, flood buletins and activities to deals with flood and its management in ganga basin states.
- newpunjab New Punjab is a Punjabi website which aware Indian with the geographical problem faced by the world due to Himalayan glacier melting down and the behavior of our neighbor country Pakistan on this. DR. Rajendra K pachauri, chairman of UN climate change panel, exposed for misleading the world with 'fairy tale' report, about 16,000 Himalayan glacier melting down by 2035.
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission The Commission intends to promote competition, efficiency and economy in bulk power markets, improve the quality of supply, promote investments and advise government on the removal of institutional barriers to bridge the demand supply gap and thus foster the interests of consumers.
- Orissa Information Commission An official website of government of orrisa, offering information about orissa information commission.
- National Commission For Backward Class National commission under government of india working for development of backward classes and providing safeguard to their interest.
- State Human Rights Commission An official website of SHRC of tamil nadu, offering information about human rights acts and other SHRCs.
- Civilservicesanalyst.com Civilservicesanalyst.com is a branch of ASG Group. The aim of this portal is to give a detailed account of Civil Services Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission UPSC in India. This portal aims to give a holistic guidance to the civil services aspirants. In the competitive world, the civil services exam is also getting tougher and tougher every year. So, one has to be abreast with the latest trends in the exam. It is hoped that the portal will act as an effective tool in providing useful and timely guidance to various aspirants. The website is being constantly updated with the latest trends and information about the civil services preparation. Group of young and committed Civil Servants are giving inputs to us to improve the site with latest trends.
- Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission for the States of Manipur & Mizoram(Jerc) The Commission has the power to call any person or undertaking to produce before it documents relating to any matter concerning the generation, transmission, distribution and supply or use of electricity.The Commission is vested with the same powers as that of a Civil Court under the Code of Civil Procedure 1908 (Central Act 5 of 1908) for obtaining information and evidence.
- Codex India Coordinates and promotes codex activities in India in association with the national codex committee and facilitates India's input to the work of codex through an established consultation process.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Customs House Jawaharlal Nehru Port is one of the 11 major ports of India and was commissioned on 26th May, 1989. The port is situated along the eastern shore of Mumbai Harbour, southeastward of Elephanta Island. Jawaharlal Nehru Port is an all weather tidal port and it is the only Indian port built to international standards, with a high level of automation and computerized functioning. It has a land area of 2,500 hectares.
- EFICOR The Evangelical Fellowship of India Commission on Relief (EFICOR) is a national Christian relief and development organisation working in India.The rationale for our involvement in issues of social concern arises from the Bible where God calls his children to build a just and equitable society and to care for creation.
- Madhya Pradesh State Minority Commission Commission is established by the government of madhya pradesh for the social, economical and educational development of minority.
- State Election Commission State Election Commission, Gujarat was constituted in September 1993 under Article 243K of the Constitution of India. State Election Commission has been entrusted with the function of conducting free, fair and impartial elections to the local bodies in the state.Part-IX and Part-IXA were incorporated through the amendment no.73 and no.74 in the constitution of India covering provisions regarding the Panchayats and Municipalities respectively. These parts cover constitutions of Panchayats and Municipality including their elections by the State Election Commission.
- Law Commission Of India Official website of law commission of india working for reforming the law for promoting good justice in society.
- Sikkim Public Service Commission An official website offering information on duties/ role of the commission, brief history & location, constitutional provisions and composition of the commission.
- Planning Commission An official website of government of india, offering information bout planning commission.
- Uttar Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission Official website of Uttar Pradesh electricity regulatory commission which manages and promote efficiency, economy and safety in the use of electricity in the State.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Commissions - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.