CommissionsSeveral government commissions have been set up in India with an intent to provide effective and timely addressed of issues and grievances. Commissions directory of India provides comprehensive information on commissions handling important issues of public interest such as Human Rights, Public Grievances, Electricity Regulatory and various state level Public Commissions. Also get online access to the websites of these leading government commissions by viewing our website listing on government commissions of India.
Latest Website Listings
- RAJASTHAN INFORMATION COMMISSION RIC is the final appellate authority with regard to the matters mentioned in RTI Act, 2005. It's decisions shall be final and binding. RIC has also been empowered to receive and enquire into a complaint from a person who has been unable to obtain information from Public Information Officer (PIO) or no such PIO has been appointed or PIO/Appellate Authority has refused to accept his or her application for information or appeal under this Act.
- Manipur Public Service Commission Offers information on historical perspective, constitutional provision, functions, organisational setup, examination, recruitment, member directory and photo gallery.
- Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority To go beyond reconstruction and make Gujarat economically vibrant, agriculturally and industrially competitive with improved standards of living and with a capacity to mitigate and manage future disasters. The members of the Authority shall hold office during the pleasure of the State Government and shall receive such remuneration as may be prescribed.
- Orissa Electricity Regulatory Commission Providing information about department, organisation chart, commissioners, activities, Orissa electricity reform act and power scenario.
- Rajasthan Human Rights Commission An official website of RSHRC, offering information about rajasthan human rights commission.
- Bihar Mahadalit Vikas Mission In view of these directives of the constitution, Govt. has launched several schemes for socio-economic & cultural development of Scheduled castes. It has been found that certain sections of scheduled caste have been able to take considerable benefits from these schemes and develop themselves.
- Uttar Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission Official website of Uttar Pradesh electricity regulatory commission which manages and promote efficiency, economy and safety in the use of electricity in the State.
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission The Commission intends to promote competition, efficiency and economy in bulk power markets, improve the quality of supply, promote investments and advise government on the removal of institutional barriers to bridge the demand supply gap and thus foster the interests of consumers.
- National Human Rights Commission Offering information about human rights act, cases, issues & courses, instructions, updated news, research studies & projects, forthcoming events, publications, etc.
- Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum The Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum CGRF of BEST Undertaking formed in June 2004 as per constituted under section 42 5 of Electricity Act 2003, in accordance with the Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum and Electricity Ombudsman Regulations 2006. Any electricity consumer of BEST having any grievance is requested first to follow the Internal Grievance Redressal Procedure IGR of BEST.
- Central Insecticide Board & Registration Committee Providing information about committee's procedures to implement insecticides acts and rules for preventing risk to human beings and animals.
- Himachal Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission The Govt. of India had enacted the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 on 2nd July, 1998 with the objective of providing for the establishment of a Central Electricity Regulatory Commission and State Electricity Regulatory Commissions, rationalisation of electricity tariff, transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of efficient and environmentally benign policies and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- Competition Commission of India Competition Commission of India organizes various interactions through interactive meetings, seminars, press etc with different trade organizations, consumer associations, stakeholders and the public at large to infuse trust for the Competition Law and the Commission, and to instil a culture of competition in the Indian market.
- EFICOR The Evangelical Fellowship of India Commission on Relief (EFICOR) is a national Christian relief and development organisation working in India.The rationale for our involvement in issues of social concern arises from the Bible where God calls his children to build a just and equitable society and to care for creation.
- Andhra Pradesh Electricity Regularity Commission Commission is established for improving the functionality of power sector and protecting the interest of the consumer in Andhra Pradesh.
- State Election commission (Haryana) An official website of SEC, providing information about state election commission, constitutional provisions, acts & rules, model of conduct, municipal elections, panchayat elections.
- Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission An official website of TNERC, offering information about electricity regulatory commission.
- State Election Commission The Constitution of India has vested in the State Election Commission the superintendence, direction and control of the preparation of Electoral rolls entire and process for conduct of elections to Rural and Urban Local Bodies. Electorates are advised to contact their respective polling officers without hesitation if they face any problem in recording their vote through EVMs.
- Tripura Public Service Commission he provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in India.
- STATE INFORMATION COMMISSION The provisions of section 15 for constitution of State Information Commission came into force with effect from 15th June, 2005. However, the constitution of the Mizoram State Information Commission was notified by Notification No.13011/11/2005-IPR dated 29.6.2006. The constitution of the Mizoram State Information Commission was complete when, by Notification No.F.13011/11/ 2005-IPR, dated the 3rd July, 2006 Pu Robert Hrangdawla, I.A.S. (Rtd.) was appointed the Mizoram State Chief Information Commissioner, and, Pu K. Tlanthanga IB (P)S (Rtd.) as Mizoram State Information Commissioner and, when, on the 5th of July, 2006 they were sworn in by His Excellency, the Governor of Mizoram.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Commissions - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.