CommissionsSeveral government commissions have been set up in India with an intent to provide effective and timely addressed of issues and grievances. Commissions directory of India provides comprehensive information on commissions handling important issues of public interest such as Human Rights, Public Grievances, Electricity Regulatory and various state level Public Commissions. Also get online access to the websites of these leading government commissions by viewing our website listing on government commissions of India.
Latest Website Listings
- LCIA India Launched in April 2009, LCIA India is the first independent subsidiary of the LCIA outside of London. Drawing upon the experience and expertise of LCIA, one of the longest-established arbitral institutions in the world, it offers all the services offered by the LCIA in the UK, and with the same care to ensure the expeditious, cost effective and totally neutral administration of arbitration
- Manipur Public Service Commission Offers information on historical perspective, constitutional provision, functions, organisational setup, examination, recruitment, member directory and photo gallery.
- Ganga Flood Control Commission Offering information about it's achievements, flood buletins and activities to deals with flood and its management in ganga basin states.
- Himachal Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission The Govt. of India had enacted the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 on 2nd July, 1998 with the objective of providing for the establishment of a Central Electricity Regulatory Commission and State Electricity Regulatory Commissions, rationalisation of electricity tariff, transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of efficient and environmentally benign policies and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- Commission Of Scientific and Technical Terminology Evolution of scientific and technical terminology in Hindi and other Indian languages. Identification of Pan - Indian terminology. Its propagation for promoting maximum use by all Indian languages. Development of a computer based national terminology bank.
- Finance Commission of India Running under ministry of finance, government of india for financial monitoring and distribution of revenues between union and states.
- Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission An official website of TNERC, offering information about electricity regulatory commission.
- newpunjab New Punjab is a Punjabi website which aware Indian with the geographical problem faced by the world due to Himalayan glacier melting down and the behavior of our neighbor country Pakistan on this. DR. Rajendra K pachauri, chairman of UN climate change panel, exposed for misleading the world with 'fairy tale' report, about 16,000 Himalayan glacier melting down by 2035.
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is a Constitutional body constituted with effect from 1st April 1988 under Article-315 of the Constitution of India vide Notification OM-15/88 dated 29th March 1988. The Commission advice the Government of Arunachal Pradesh on all matters relating to state civil services and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities.
- Orissa Electricity Regulatory Commission Providing information about department, organisation chart, commissioners, activities, Orissa electricity reform act and power scenario.
- EFICOR The Evangelical Fellowship of India Commission on Relief (EFICOR) is a national Christian relief and development organisation working in India.The rationale for our involvement in issues of social concern arises from the Bible where God calls his children to build a just and equitable society and to care for creation.
- State Human Rights Commission An official website of SHRC of tamil nadu, offering information about human rights acts and other SHRCs.
- Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority To go beyond reconstruction and make Gujarat economically vibrant, agriculturally and industrially competitive with improved standards of living and with a capacity to mitigate and manage future disasters. The members of the Authority shall hold office during the pleasure of the State Government and shall receive such remuneration as may be prescribed.
- National Commission For Minorities Minorities commission running under ministry of home affairs, for providing safeguard to minorities interest and solving their living problems.
- Sikkim Public Service Commission An official website offering information on duties/ role of the commission, brief history & location, constitutional provisions and composition of the commission.
- National Human Rights Commission Offering information about human rights act, cases, issues & courses, instructions, updated news, research studies & projects, forthcoming events, publications, etc.
- West Bengal Information Commission An official website of govt. of west bengal, offering information about information commission.
- Centre for Women’s Development Studies involved in the preparation of the first ever comprehensive government report on the ‘Status of Women in India’ entitled‘Towards Equality’The Advisory Committee on Women's Studies of the ICSSR recommended the need for an autonomous institute to build on the knowledge already generated
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission The Commission intends to promote competition, efficiency and economy in bulk power markets, improve the quality of supply, promote investments and advise government on the removal of institutional barriers to bridge the demand supply gap and thus foster the interests of consumers.
- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Commissions - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.