CommissionsSeveral government commissions have been set up in India with an intent to provide effective and timely addressed of issues and grievances. Commissions directory of India provides comprehensive information on commissions handling important issues of public interest such as Human Rights, Public Grievances, Electricity Regulatory and various state level Public Commissions. Also get online access to the websites of these leading government commissions by viewing our website listing on government commissions of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Kerala -Goda's Own Country A leisurely walk through the city is the best way to discover historic Fort Kochi. An obscure fishing village that became the first European township in India, Kochi has an eventful and colourful history. Its reputation as a seafaring commercial town was such that Nicolas Conti, an Italian traveller of the Middle Ages remarked.
- LCIA India Launched in April 2009, LCIA India is the first independent subsidiary of the LCIA outside of London. Drawing upon the experience and expertise of LCIA, one of the longest-established arbitral institutions in the world, it offers all the services offered by the LCIA in the UK, and with the same care to ensure the expeditious, cost effective and totally neutral administration of arbitration
- National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Engaged in solving consumer and seller disputes, spreading consumer awareness and enabling people to secure speedy and in expensive redressal of their grievances.
- Commission Of Scientific and Technical Terminology Evolution of scientific and technical terminology in Hindi and other Indian languages. Identification of Pan - Indian terminology. Its propagation for promoting maximum use by all Indian languages. Development of a computer based national terminology bank.
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is a Constitutional body constituted with effect from 1st April 1988 under Article-315 of the Constitution of India vide Notification OM-15/88 dated 29th March 1988. The Commission advice the Government of Arunachal Pradesh on all matters relating to state civil services and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities.
- Bihar Mahadalit Vikas Mission In view of these directives of the constitution, Govt. has launched several schemes for socio-economic & cultural development of Scheduled castes. It has been found that certain sections of scheduled caste have been able to take considerable benefits from these schemes and develop themselves.
- Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission for the States of Manipur & Mizoram(Jerc) The Commission has the power to call any person or undertaking to produce before it documents relating to any matter concerning the generation, transmission, distribution and supply or use of electricity.The Commission is vested with the same powers as that of a Civil Court under the Code of Civil Procedure 1908 (Central Act 5 of 1908) for obtaining information and evidence.
- Delhi Commission For Women Engaged in investigation & examination of all matters relating to safeguard of women and implementing safeguards necessary for improving the conditions of women.
- Delhi Minorities Commission Official website of Delhi Minorities Commission providing information on Department, functions, schemes, citizen charter and future programmes.
- Centre for Women’s Development Studies involved in the preparation of the first ever comprehensive government report on the ‘Status of Women in India’ entitled‘Towards Equality’The Advisory Committee on Women's Studies of the ICSSR recommended the need for an autonomous institute to build on the knowledge already generated
- Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commmission The Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission has been established by the Government of Bihar under Section 17 of the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act,1998 vide Government of Bihar Notification no. 1284 dated 15th April, 2002. The Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 along with the Indian Electricity Act, 1910 and Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948 was repealed by Section 185 of the Electricity Act, 2003. The first proviso of Section 82 (1) has ensured continuity of the Commission along with that of State Electricity Regulatory Commissions by laying down that the State Regulatory Commission established by the State Govt.
- Tamil Nadu State Election Commission An official website of TNSEC, offering information about election, parties & symbols, judgment and results.
- Nashik Municipal Corporation Nashik Municipal Corporation was formed on November 7, 1982 as a body corporate under The BPMC Act, 1949. NMC serves an area approximately 259 sq. kms, including the city and its peripheral areas and provides a range of civic services to around 10 lac citizens of the city of Nashik108 Councilors who are elected representatives of 36 wards of the city. 5 persons nominated by the councilors.
- West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Official website providing information on examination regulations/ information, school information, academic information, act VIII of 1975 and admission/ allied matters regulation 1987.
- Law Commission Of India Official website of law commission of india working for reforming the law for promoting good justice in society.
- Bihar Prashasnik Sudhar Mission BPSM believes that good Governance and sustainable development go hand in hand. The mission since its inception has made determined efforts to contribute to Govt. of Bihar's ongoing efforts to improve Governance and increase citizen's participation in development.
- Orissa Electricity Regulatory Commission Providing information about department, organisation chart, commissioners, activities, Orissa electricity reform act and power scenario.
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Commissionerate of Rural Development started its functions on 1987 January 24, as part of the decentralisation of the Rural Development Department. The charge of the rural development activities at district level holds by concerned district collectors. But the overall control and supervision of their activities are entrusted with the Commissionerate of the Rural Development. A separate ministerial wing is also formed for Commissionerate of Rural Development.
- Uttar Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission Official website of Uttar Pradesh electricity regulatory commission which manages and promote efficiency, economy and safety in the use of electricity in the State.
- Competition Commission of India Competition Commission of India organizes various interactions through interactive meetings, seminars, press etc with different trade organizations, consumer associations, stakeholders and the public at large to infuse trust for the Competition Law and the Commission, and to instil a culture of competition in the Indian market.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Commissions - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.