CommissionsSeveral government commissions have been set up in India with an intent to provide effective and timely addressed of issues and grievances. Commissions directory of India provides comprehensive information on commissions handling important issues of public interest such as Human Rights, Public Grievances, Electricity Regulatory and various state level Public Commissions. Also get online access to the websites of these leading government commissions by viewing our website listing on government commissions of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Finance Commission of India Running under ministry of finance, government of india for financial monitoring and distribution of revenues between union and states.
- Delhi Minorities Commission Official website of Delhi Minorities Commission providing information on Department, functions, schemes, citizen charter and future programmes.
- Nashik Municipal Corporation Nashik Municipal Corporation was formed on November 7, 1982 as a body corporate under The BPMC Act, 1949. NMC serves an area approximately 259 sq. kms, including the city and its peripheral areas and provides a range of civic services to around 10 lac citizens of the city of Nashik108 Councilors who are elected representatives of 36 wards of the city. 5 persons nominated by the councilors.
- Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission for the States of Manipur & Mizoram(Jerc) The Commission has the power to call any person or undertaking to produce before it documents relating to any matter concerning the generation, transmission, distribution and supply or use of electricity.The Commission is vested with the same powers as that of a Civil Court under the Code of Civil Procedure 1908 (Central Act 5 of 1908) for obtaining information and evidence.
- Tamil Nadu State Election Commission An official website of TNSEC, offering information about election, parties & symbols, judgment and results.
- Bihar Mahadalit Vikas Mission In view of these directives of the constitution, Govt. has launched several schemes for socio-economic & cultural development of Scheduled castes. It has been found that certain sections of scheduled caste have been able to take considerable benefits from these schemes and develop themselves.
- Meghalaya State Information Commission The State Information Commission is constituted by the State Government through a Gazette Notification. It will have one State Chief Information Commissioner and not more than ten State Information Commissioners to be appointed by the Governor. Oath of office will be administered by the Governor according to the form set out in the First Schedule to the Right to Information Act, 2005.
- Sikkim Public Service Commission An official website offering information on duties/ role of the commission, brief history & location, constitutional provisions and composition of the commission.
- National Commission For Minorities Minorities commission running under ministry of home affairs, for providing safeguard to minorities interest and solving their living problems.
- Central Insecticide Board & Registration Committee Providing information about committee's procedures to implement insecticides acts and rules for preventing risk to human beings and animals.
- Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commmission The Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission has been established by the Government of Bihar under Section 17 of the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act,1998 vide Government of Bihar Notification no. 1284 dated 15th April, 2002. The Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 along with the Indian Electricity Act, 1910 and Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948 was repealed by Section 185 of the Electricity Act, 2003. The first proviso of Section 82 (1) has ensured continuity of the Commission along with that of State Electricity Regulatory Commissions by laying down that the State Regulatory Commission established by the State Govt.
- newpunjab New Punjab is a Punjabi website which aware Indian with the geographical problem faced by the world due to Himalayan glacier melting down and the behavior of our neighbor country Pakistan on this. DR. Rajendra K pachauri, chairman of UN climate change panel, exposed for misleading the world with 'fairy tale' report, about 16,000 Himalayan glacier melting down by 2035.
- Rajasthan Human Rights Commission An official website of RSHRC, offering information about rajasthan human rights commission.
- Government of NCT of Delhi The information on this site is protected by Copyright Act and is advisory in nature. It can't be used for legal purposes. Any unauthorized use of the information will attract the prosecution under Cyber law. In case, anything contained on this site is in contradiction to the provisions of the Delhi Value Added Tax Act & the Central Sales Tax Act & rules framed there under, the same may be treated as NULL and VOID. The visitors are requested to bring the same to the notice of the department so that necessary corrections can be made on the site. Dept. holds the right to change any information on this site without any prior notice to the user.
- Orissa Electricity Regulatory Commission Providing information about department, organisation chart, commissioners, activities, Orissa electricity reform act and power scenario.
- State Election Commission State Election Commission, Gujarat was constituted in September 1993 under Article 243K of the Constitution of India. State Election Commission has been entrusted with the function of conducting free, fair and impartial elections to the local bodies in the state.Part-IX and Part-IXA were incorporated through the amendment no.73 and no.74 in the constitution of India covering provisions regarding the Panchayats and Municipalities respectively. These parts cover constitutions of Panchayats and Municipality including their elections by the State Election Commission.
- State Election Commission The Constitution of India has vested in the State Election Commission the superintendence, direction and control of the preparation of Electoral rolls entire and process for conduct of elections to Rural and Urban Local Bodies. Electorates are advised to contact their respective polling officers without hesitation if they face any problem in recording their vote through EVMs.
- Orissa Information Commission An official website of government of orrisa, offering information about orissa information commission.
- Orissa Public Service Commission The Chairman and Members of the Commission are Constitutional functionaries and the Special Secretary, Orissa Public Service Commission is the Head of the Department.All the correspondences are required to be made in the address of the Special Secretary, Orissa Public Service Commission, Cuttack.
- Centre for Women’s Development Studies involved in the preparation of the first ever comprehensive government report on the ‘Status of Women in India’ entitled‘Towards Equality’The Advisory Committee on Women's Studies of the ICSSR recommended the need for an autonomous institute to build on the knowledge already generated
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Commissions - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.