DepartmentMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Forest Department Madhya Pradesh Forest Department is engaged in management of largest forest area in the country. Economy of about 95 lakh tribals is inextricably linked with forests. The State is pioneering the JFM movement. Forests provide countless visibly invisible services.
- Ocean & Atmospheric Science and Technology Cell The Department of Ocean Development now called Ministry of Earth Sciences and the Mangalore University. The aim of the Cell is to promote research in marine sciences and technology and to develop human resources required for sustained use of our vast ocean resources for socio-economic benefit of the Indian society.
- Depit. Of Employment Generation & TRG. The Employment Services were transferred to the State Government by Government Of India in Nov 1956. In the State of Punjab, at present the employment services are provided through a network of 47 Employment Exchange at different levels controlled by the Directorate of Employment, Punjab.
- Motihari Police Maintenance of law and order, prevention and detection of crime are the main functions of the police. They also perform important functions such as prosecution of criminals, escort and guard duty, control and regulation of traffic, verification of character antecedents, etc.
- Youth Art & Culture Department Control of all officers and employees, regulation of appointments, determination of service conditions etc if the department and institutions under its Control. Administrative Charge of all buildings occupied by the Department. Acts and Rules relating to youth, Art and Culture.
- Road Construction Department Planning and designing road network to provide optimized connectivity to rural and urban areas. To achieve goal of socio-economic development through proper management of road communication. Construction, Upgradation and Maintenance of roads and bridges.
- Bettiah Police We are determined to provide community service and community safety. We are dedicated to protecting life and property, and we are dedicated to reducing crime through preventative intervention, and the apprehension and prosecution of all criminals. We hold the following values in the performance of our duties.
- Noida Special Economic Zone India is one of world’s largest industrialized nations with a sizable pool of technically trained and committed manpower, sound legal system, strong political will and institutional framework based on western business models. Since liberalization in 1991, it has emerged as an ideal location for setting up business ventures for export production. Amongst various schemes for export promotion, the scheme for setting up SEZs / EOUs has achieved remarkable success. This is evident from the fact that the share of SEZ units / Export Oriented Units (EOUs) in the national exports has gone up from 10 percent in 2004-05 to about 22 percent in 2008-09.
- Central Excise These returns are required to be scrutinized and checked by the concerned Central Excise officers to verify that the correct amount of the tax has been paid. The area of a Division depends upon the density of the industry, complexities of the commodities being dealt by the Division and quantum of revenue receipts.
- The fertiliser association of india Main object of FAI is to bring together all concerned with the production, marketing and use of fertilisers with a view of promoting solution of industry problems, to assist industry in improving its operative efficiency and to promote the most productive use of balanced fertilisers for raising agricultural productivity.
- Bihar Police Our immediate vision is to develop a positive and friendly attitude and upgrade our skills and discharge the duties with integrity in a fair and transparent manner. We want to excel in anti-crime operations so that a fear of law is created in the outlaws and criminals and respect for law in others.
- Center for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics CDFD is an autonomous organization funded by the Department of Biotechnology DBT, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. CDFD receives funding also from other agencies on specific collaborative projects. In addition, DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics services provided by the centre support some of the activities.
- Accountants General, Kerala The Offices of the Accountants General are part of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department under the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG). The C&AG is a constitutional authority appointed by the President of India. As one of the pillars of democracy we strive "To promote excellence in public sector Audit and Accounting Services towards improving the quality of governance."
- AP Civil Suppplies Department The Civil Supplies Department was functioning as Hyderabad Commercial Corporation in the erstwhile Hyderabad State from 1946 to 1952. In 1952, the Civil Supplies Department was created and later on, it became part of the Board of Revenue, a Member of which was designated as Commissioner of Civil Supplies.
- Franchisee India We are a venture of web solution company our company is promoted by professionals from IT, technocrats having vide experience in their respective domain coming from respected institutes in US and India. Our Promoters have used their vast experience in their respective fields in floating this venture. Here is technically the best portal option available to the user best of the features useful for taking decision for investment.
- Accountant General The Office of the Accountant General, Nagaland came into existence in the year 1973. Subsequently, with the restructuring of the offices in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department, with effect from 1st April 1984, the office of the Accountant General (Audit) and the office of the Senior Deputy Accountant General (A&E) were created, both functioning under the overall control of the Accountant General (Audit), Nagaland, Kohima.
- Government of Kerala The Electrical Inspectorate is a Department of the .It was formed by the Government vide G.O. Ms No.28 / 68 / PW. Dated 20-10-1968,The Chief Electrical Inspector to Government of Kerala is the Head of the Department.The Chief Electrical Inspector is assisted by an Additional Chief Electrical Inspector, Deputy Chief Electrical Inspector, Electrical Inspectors, Deputy Electrical Inspectors.
- Hyderabad City Police The erstwhile State of Nizam comprised areas covered of the present Telangana of AP State, Bidar, Raichur and Gulburga, districts of present Karnataka State and Osmanabad. Bheed, Nanded, Latur, Aurangabad and Parbhani districts of the present Maharashtra State. Hyderabad was the Capital of Nizam.
- Indian Forest Service The main mandate of the service is the implementation of the National Forest Policy which envisages scientific management of forests and to exploit them on a sustained basis for primary timber products, among other things. he initial constitution of the Indian Forest Service consisted of the four following categories of the officers.
- Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) is an autonomous organization set up in 1988 under the Department of Science & Technology to look ahead in technologies, assess the technology trajectories and support technology innovation by network actions in select technology areas of national importance.
- ›Embassy In India
- ›Export Processing Zones
- ›Government Organizations
- ›Indian Missions Abroad
- ›International Org. India
- ›Political Parties
- ›State Government
- ›Trade Promotion Organization
Department - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.