DepartmentMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Heavy Water Board The main objective of HWB was to become self sufficient in production of Heavy Water, but it has also exported 126 metric tonnes of heavy water to South Korea in three consignments and the recent one during the year 2002. The Board is now proud of announcing its capability to supply heavy water of any specification as per demand from anywhere in the world.
- National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship The National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board under the Department of Science and Technology Govt of India established STED Project at Kozhikode on 4th Dec 1985. The Project has since extended its activities to all the districts in Kerala. The Project is guided, monitored and implemented by two committees, the Steering Committee at the State level and the Task Force Committee at the district level.
- Department of Animal Hubandry Himalchal Pradesh Training and Demonstration in scientific livestock rearing. Extension and Transfer of technology. Improvement of nutritional status of animals. To bring improvement in production of livestock products by crossbreeding and conservation of indigenous livestock under.
- Department of Technical Education Plan, implement, administer and monitor all activities in the field of Technical Education the State consistent with State and National Policies. Recommend to Government on the basis of proper need analysis the establishment of new Technical Institution. consistent with the norms laid down by All India Council for Technical Education and other concerned Agencies.
- Finance Department Annual Financial Statement Budget Consolidated Fund of the State Contingency Fund of the State - Sanction of advances Fiscal Analysis Cell Financial Rules Economy in Expenditure Fundamental Rules including revised leave rules.Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts Service including Treasuries, Local Fund Audit and State Life Insurance Fund
- Registration, Excise & Prohibition Department Registration Department came into existence vide Government of Bihar Resolution No. 1724 dated 28-August-1991. Prior to it, it was a part of Revenue Department. The department is headed by a Minister at political level. At bureaucratic level Departmental Secretary is at its head.
- Department Of Sales Tax The Sales-Tax department is one of the core departments of the Government of Maharashtra contributing in excess of 20,000/- Cr. i.e. about 2/3 of the total revenue of the state government. The department is manned by around 11, 000 personnel who perceive the business community as 'partners in progress'.
- aptribes.gov.in The Commissioner of Tribal Welfare is the chief controlling officer for the Departmental Budget. He formulates, directs the process of implementation and monitors the progress of all tribal developmental programs in the State. He coordinates with other departments on implementation of TSP and also implementation of Constitutional safeguards.
- Bar Council of Kerala As the number of lawyers swelled and activities increased insufficiency of space felt led us to contemplation of a building of our own. On 29/08/1993 then Chief Minister Sri.K.Karunakaran laid its foundation stone. Thanks to ceaseless efforts by the 5th Bar Council of Kerala and the blue print given by famous Architect Mr.K.G.Sukumaran, a four storied edifice became a reality.
- Stores Purchase Department These rules and instructions also apply to the purchase of stores by Government servants on behalf of local bodies and of local funds administered by the Government, if such purchase is authorised by Government. Rules and instructions included in this Manual regarding preferences or margin of preferences in respect of industries having approved rate contracts.
- Supaul Police Our immediate vision is to develop a positive and friendly attitude and upgrade our skills and discharge the duties with integrity in a fair and transparent manner. We want to excel in anti-crime operations so that a fear of law is created in the outlaws and criminals and respect for law in others.
- Urban Development & Housing Department Local Government, that is to say the constitution and powers of municipal corporation, municipalities, notified area committees, improvement trusts, mining settlement authorities and other local authorities for the purpose of Local Self-Government or local administration.
- Cyberabad Police Cyberabad Police Jurisdiction covers an area of 3600 sq. kms. It has a population of 60 lakhs. We serve the communities with the help of 41 police stations and 11 traffic police stations supported by a series of auxiliary police units. The geographic, demographic and administrative features of cyberabad metropolitan area.
- Directorate General of Supplies & Disposals The DGS&D undertakes pre-dispatch inspection of stores on orders placed by civil indentors on rate contracts. This ensures that stores actually supplied are strictly as per rate contract specifications & are of proper quality. The Quality Assurance Wing of the DGS&D also undertakes inspection of the stores being purchased by government departments.
- Van Guards Our company’s vision is to fulfill the expectations of our esteemed costumers up to their expectations. All these years, we are totally concentrating only to improve our quality of service and to see that the client’s requirement is fulfilled. We strongly believe to grow along with our costumers.
- Ocean & Atmospheric Science and Technology Cell The Department of Ocean Development now called Ministry of Earth Sciences and the Mangalore University. The aim of the Cell is to promote research in marine sciences and technology and to develop human resources required for sustained use of our vast ocean resources for socio-economic benefit of the Indian society.
- Directorate Of Economics and Statistics The Directorate of Economics and Statistics (DES) is functioning as a principal Statistical Organisation of Government of Maharashtra, which is administratively under control of the Planning Department at Mantralaya. The office of the DES, headed by Smt. S. M. Aparajit, is housed on 8th floor of the Administrative Building, Mumbai Suburban District, Bandra (East), where as the EDP centre of DES is functioning on 4th and 7th floors of New Administrative Building, opposite Mantralaya, Mumbai.
- Gujarat pollution control board The Government of Gujarat constituted the Gujarat Pollution Control Board on 15-10-1974 with a view to protect the environment and to prevent and control the pollution of water in the State of Gujarat, which occupies a prominent niche in sustainable industrial development in the country.
- Human Resource Development Department Pratham launched the Annual Status of Education Report in 2005. Rukmini has been in the core team of ASER since inception and today is director of the newly established ASER Centre. She has extensive field experience both in program implementation as well as in evaluation, survey and research.
- India Telecom Department of Telecommunications DOT, Government of India jointly with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry FICCI is organizing INDIA TELECOM 2010-An International Conference & Exhibition from 9th-11th December 2010 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. The theme of the event is Broadband for all.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Department - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.