DepartmentMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Youth Art & Culture Department Control of all officers and employees, regulation of appointments, determination of service conditions etc if the department and institutions under its Control. Administrative Charge of all buildings occupied by the Department. Acts and Rules relating to youth, Art and Culture.
- Nagaland State Designated Agency Nagaland State Designated Agency for implementing the Energy Conservation Act, 2001 in the state. It was established during the year 2005 vide BEE concurrence. NSDA is one agency where efforts and initiatives are taken up for the state towards spreading awareness among the general public on Conservation of Energy.
- State Institute of Educational Management And Training The Kothari Commission Report says, The realization of the country's aspirations involves changes in the knowledge, skills, interests and values of the people as a whole though the sound system of education. This is possible only through educational management.
- Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority The Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority (TRIDA) was formed under the Constitution of Urban Development Authority in 1980 for the organized growth of Thiruvananthapuram city region. The Authority has 30 General Council Members and 11 Executive Committee Members that governs the functioning.
- Depit. Of Employment Generation & TRG. The Employment Services were transferred to the State Government by Government Of India in Nov 1956. In the State of Punjab, at present the employment services are provided through a network of 47 Employment Exchange at different levels controlled by the Directorate of Employment, Punjab.
- Board of Technical Examinations The diploma in Engineering Examinations was being conducted by the University till 1958. The Diploma Examination in Drawing and Painting and Certificate Examination in Textile Technology were being conducted by the concerned institution. The diploma examination in Shorthand and Typewriting was also being conducted by the University.
- Center for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics CDFD is an autonomous organization funded by the Department of Biotechnology DBT, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. CDFD receives funding also from other agencies on specific collaborative projects. In addition, DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics services provided by the centre support some of the activities.
- National S & T Entrepreneurship Development Board To promote knowledge based and innovation driven enterprises. To facilitate generation of entrepreneurship and self employment opportunities for S & T persons. To facilitate the information dissemination. To network with various Central & State Government agencies for S&T based entrepreneurship development.
- Public Private Partnerships Finance Department Government of Andhra Pradesh has setup a dedicated Public Private Partnership (PPP) Cell under Finance Department. This PPP cell has been setup as per the MOU signed between Government of Andhra Pradesh and Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India on participation in the ADB Technical Assistance Project.
- Commercial Taxes Department the State Excise Department was separated and Department was reamed as Commercial Taxes Department. The department was administering Sales Tax, Entertainment Tax, Electricity Duty and Tax on passengers & goods. It was under the administration of Excise & Taxation Department.
- Department of Women and Child Development The Department of Women and Child Development was created in the year 1994, prior to which it was a part of the Social Welfare Department. The department is headed by a Minister who is supported by a Secretariat The Department is responsible for the welfare and development of women, children, elderly and disabled in the State
- Franchisee India We are a venture of web solution company our company is promoted by professionals from IT, technocrats having vide experience in their respective domain coming from respected institutes in US and India. Our Promoters have used their vast experience in their respective fields in floating this venture. Here is technically the best portal option available to the user best of the features useful for taking decision for investment.
- Goa Police Goa Police has made steady progress by adopting various steps to change its motto from being a force to a service. Field Marshall Kitchener has stated that There is a Great Civilizing Power in Policemen. a power, by which, he can make an impact on the society to the extent that he can be instrumental in changing the society.
- Himachal Road Transport Corporation Bus services were first introduced in Himachal Pradesh by a private company named Lord Clire on Mandi-Pathankot route in the year 1960. Subsequently the King of Mandi State formed Mandi State Transport and introduced bus service on the Mandi-Baijnath route in 1945 and 1946 some transport services were started by the Feudal Governments in different districts of Himachal Pradesh.
- Central Excise These returns are required to be scrutinized and checked by the concerned Central Excise officers to verify that the correct amount of the tax has been paid. The area of a Division depends upon the density of the industry, complexities of the commodities being dealt by the Division and quantum of revenue receipts.
- Himachal Pradesh Pollution Control Board Schedule to this notification entailing capacity addition with change in process and or technology shall be undertaken in any part of India only after the prior environmental clearance from the Central Government or as the case may be, by the State Level Environment Impact Assessment Authority.
- Coal India Ltd Coal India Limited (CIL) is a Schedule'A''Navratna' Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India,with Headquarters in Kolkata,West Bengal.The improved physical performance and strong financial showing in recent years,coupled with the need for accelerated coal production to meet huge capacity addition that is taking place in the country led to CIL being conferred the coveted Navratna status (October 2008).CIL joined the select band of significant players in the economic development of the country.
- State Information Commission Right to Information The Himachal Pradesh state information commission was constituted by the state government in exercise of powers conferred by sub section of section 15 of the right to information act, and appointed Shri Prem Singh Rana, IAS as its first state cheif information commissioner who assumed his office.
- Environment & Forest Department Maintenance of environmental stability and ecological balance. Encourage efficient utilization of wood and to maximize wood substitution. Massive time - bound programme of forestation and tree planting. Encourage efficient utilization of wood and to maximize wood substitution.
- India Urban Portal India Urban Portal is a knowledge collaborative platform that enhances the availability of quality urban information. The goal is to provide an entryway portal to urban information, and creates a network, community and resource that provide qualified, trusted, and verifiable information and contacts.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Department - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.