DepartmentMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- National S & T Entrepreneurship Development Board To promote knowledge based and innovation driven enterprises. To facilitate generation of entrepreneurship and self employment opportunities for S & T persons. To facilitate the information dissemination. To network with various Central & State Government agencies for S&T based entrepreneurship development.
- ACADEMIC STAFF COLLEGE The Academic Staff College, Gujarat University has been working for excellence in higher education since 1987. It helps the lecturers in developing their skills. But there was no communication between lecturers and the college after they complete their courses from the college. It is not possible for them to be aware of the activities of the institution. In nutshell there was communication gap between them. There was no interaction between them.
- Department of Animal Hubandry Himalchal Pradesh Training and Demonstration in scientific livestock rearing. Extension and Transfer of technology. Improvement of nutritional status of animals. To bring improvement in production of livestock products by crossbreeding and conservation of indigenous livestock under.
- Principal Controller of Defence Accounts Principal Controller of Defence Accounts, New Delhi, in short, PCDA, New Delhi earlier known as CDA Headquarters, is a major office of the Defence Accounts Department under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. This office is headed by Principal Controller of Defence Accounts and is mainly engaged in following important functions: 1. Audit and payment of bills for supply of store and services to the Defence Services including in respect of imported store, in cases where this office is designated to function as the Paying Authority. 2. Audit and payment of bills pertaining to supply of Petrol, Oil & Lubricants. 3. Adjustment of Central Purchase vouchers raised on DGS&D. 4. Settlement of MEA vouchers of Defence Attaches posted in different Embassies done through NODAL Agency.
- National Portal Secretariat This is the Official Portal of the Indian Government, designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre NIC External website that opens in a new window, the premier ICT Organisation of the Government of India under the aegis of Department of Information Technology External website that opens in a new window, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology.
- Commissioner of Collegiate Education Prior to 30.06.1975 Education at all levels in the State was being managed by one Head of the Department called Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI). There was enormous growth of educational Institutions, both at Secondary and Collegiate levels.
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board The FIPB (Foreign Investment Promotion Board) is a government body that offers a single window clearance for proposals on foreign direct investment in the country that are not allowed access through the automatic route. Consisting of Senior Secretaries drawn from different ministries with Secretary ,Economic Affairs in the chair, this high powered body discusses and examines proposals for foreign investment in the country for restricted sectors.
- Government of Kerala The Electrical Inspectorate is a Department of the .It was formed by the Government vide G.O. Ms No.28 / 68 / PW. Dated 20-10-1968,The Chief Electrical Inspector to Government of Kerala is the Head of the Department.The Chief Electrical Inspector is assisted by an Additional Chief Electrical Inspector, Deputy Chief Electrical Inspector, Electrical Inspectors, Deputy Electrical Inspectors.
- Taxsmile Taxsmile.com India Pvt. Ltd. is a company duly registered under The Companies Act, 1956. It was conceived and realised by a group of like-minded professionals. They shared a common dream: to revolutionise tax compliance in India using state-of-the-art technology - a concept that was alien to taxpayers in India until then. Joining hands with 3i Infotech, Taxsmile designed a bouquet of end-to-end solutions to help the taxpayer file his income tax return. Taxsmile is the first Indian company having its own tax preparation and filing website, that is also an e-Return Intermediary (ERI) duly authorised by the Income Tax Department.
- Center for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics CDFD is an autonomous organization funded by the Department of Biotechnology DBT, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. CDFD receives funding also from other agencies on specific collaborative projects. In addition, DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics services provided by the centre support some of the activities.
- Lawyers kolkata Lawyerskolkata.com is a law firm based in Kolkata providing a wide range of legal services to individuals and corporates. Backed by a team of attorneys, lawyers and advocates of Supreme Court, Calcutta High Court and other district courts in Kolkata, this law firm in Kolkata has experts in different fields of legal service for more than 40 years. Our firm takes pride in distinguishing our legal services and many years of client handling. This legal firm aims to provide the right legal service at a justified cost.
- Arunachal Pradesh Energy Development Agency APEDA is the State Designated Agency(SDA) for implementation and enforcement of Energy Conservation Act 2001 in coordination with the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Ministry of Power, GOI. APEDA is the State Nodal Agency for the activities and projects connected with Clean Development Mechanism (CDM). The annual budget of APEDA is provided in the form of Grants-in- Aids by the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh to meet its expenditure on Direction and Administration, Maintenance of assets and also to meet the State share of Centrally Sponsored Schemes (C.S.S.).
- REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT The Registration Department in Kerala started functioning from 1st Dhanu 1043ME, in the Travancore area, from 1st Edavam 1050ME in the Cochin area and from 1st January 1865 AD in the Malabar area. Three units have been integrated to form the present Registration Department from 1st November 1956 and the Registration Act, 1908 is in force throughout the State.
- Directorate of social justice and empowerment (Government of Haryana) The Social Justice & Empowerment Department is working independently since the bifurcation of Social Welfare Department in the year 1992. The Department is implementing a number of schemes for the care, protection and rehabilitation of socially under privileged.
- Chief Electoral Officer The Speaker and, in his absence the Deputy Speaker, presides over the proceedings of the Legislative Assembly. The Legislative Assembly has a separate secretariat staff. The Assembly is responsible for the legislation of the State according to the powers vested on it and for such matters as is provided in the Constitution.
- Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) is an autonomous organization set up in 1988 under the Department of Science & Technology to look ahead in technologies, assess the technology trajectories and support technology innovation by network actions in select technology areas of national importance.
- Directorate of Information & Communication Technology To promote Information and Communication Technology ICT and its applications at different layers up to the Block level of the Government Administration. Promotion and implementation of ICT and eGovernance would take into account the existing ICT infrastructure and eGovernance services and also envisages covering any other similar IT initiatives being taken up in the state of Mizoram.
- Social Welfare Department The schemes, which are being run, are based on different patterns. In fact majority to the schemes are being funded out of state allocations. Some schemes are funded on a 50:50 basis by the State and Central Govt. and some are based on 100% Central sponsorship.
- Indo-US Science & Technology Forum The Indo-US Science and Technology Forum, established under an agreement between the Governments of India and the United States of America in March 2000, is an autonomous, not for profit society that promotes and catalyzes Indo-US bilateral collaborations in science, technology, engineering and biomedical research through substantive interaction among government, academia and industry.
- Finance Department Annual Financial Statement Budget Consolidated Fund of the State Contingency Fund of the State - Sanction of advances Fiscal Analysis Cell Financial Rules Economy in Expenditure Fundamental Rules including revised leave rules.Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts Service including Treasuries, Local Fund Audit and State Life Insurance Fund
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Department - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.