DepartmentMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Lawyers kolkata Lawyerskolkata.com is a law firm based in Kolkata providing a wide range of legal services to individuals and corporates. Backed by a team of attorneys, lawyers and advocates of Supreme Court, Calcutta High Court and other district courts in Kolkata, this law firm in Kolkata has experts in different fields of legal service for more than 40 years. Our firm takes pride in distinguishing our legal services and many years of client handling. This legal firm aims to provide the right legal service at a justified cost.
- International Conference on Nano Science and Technology The conference will provide an opportunity for students, researchers, technologists and entrepreneurs to interact on the current developments and future trends in the multidisciplinary areas of Nano science and Nanotechnology. There will be separate registration for these work shops.
- CDFD The Centre for DNA Finger printing and diagnostics (CDFD)is an autonomous organization funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT),Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.CDFD receives funding also from other agencies on specific collaborative projects.
- Planning Department Government of Rajasthan Planning Department is the apex body for plan formulation and monitoring at the State Level. All matters relating to the scheme strengthening of State Planning Machinery including reconciliation of expenditure.Dealing with proposals of Forestry, Co-operation, Arts & Culture, Sports and Youth Welfare, Civil Aviation, Tourism, Archeology and Museum, Jawahar Kala Kendra, DIPR, Sanik Kalyan, DOP, Economic Services and General Services.
- ICCMS09 Third International Congress on Computational Mechanics and Simulation (ICCMS-09) is being organized at the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India (IITB) on 1-5 December 2009
- State Institute of Educational Management And Training The Kothari Commission Report says, The realization of the country's aspirations involves changes in the knowledge, skills, interests and values of the people as a whole though the sound system of education. This is possible only through educational management.
- Noida Special Economic Zone India is one of world’s largest industrialized nations with a sizable pool of technically trained and committed manpower, sound legal system, strong political will and institutional framework based on western business models. Since liberalization in 1991, it has emerged as an ideal location for setting up business ventures for export production. Amongst various schemes for export promotion, the scheme for setting up SEZs / EOUs has achieved remarkable success. This is evident from the fact that the share of SEZ units / Export Oriented Units (EOUs) in the national exports has gone up from 10 percent in 2004-05 to about 22 percent in 2008-09.
- The Patent Information Centre The Centre also provides technical and financial assistance for organizing Awareness Programmes, technical and legal assistance for filing Patents, facilitates access to Patent related documents such as Patent laws, rules, amendments, etc., and Patent searches through online and CD ROM databases.
- Gujarat pollution control board The Government of Gujarat constituted the Gujarat Pollution Control Board on 15-10-1974 with a view to protect the environment and to prevent and control the pollution of water in the State of Gujarat, which occupies a prominent niche in sustainable industrial development in the country.
- Punjab Forest & Wildlife Preservation In a state where Agriculture is the predominant land use, Punjab Forest & Wildlife Preservation Department is making efforts to increase the forest / tree cover in accordance with the National Forest Policy. The Department encourages farmers to take-up agro-forestry on their farm lands by providing technical guidance for plantation of tree species of economic importance.
- Purnea Police Therefore, right to information is embedded in article 19. In the same case, Supreme Court further said that India is a democracy, People are the masters. Therefore, the masters have a right to know how the governments, meant to serve them, are functioning. Further, every citizen pays taxes.
- Sikkim Vigilance Police Crime, and in particular corruption, is a major problem facing the society today. It is to meet this challenge effectively that a Special Force i.e. the Sikkim Vigilance Police has been constituted vide the Sikkim Vigilance Police Act, 1978.
- Department of Animal Hubandry Himalchal Pradesh Training and Demonstration in scientific livestock rearing. Extension and Transfer of technology. Improvement of nutritional status of animals. To bring improvement in production of livestock products by crossbreeding and conservation of indigenous livestock under.
- Andhra Pradesh Police Department The officers and men of AP Police Department are committed to providing professional law enforcement services, protecting the rights of individuals, preventing crime, and building community partnerships. The AP Police Department, in affiliation with our community, is committed to serve the needs of the citizens of India by providing an efficient and effective level of service through crime prevention and protection programs.
- REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT The Registration Department in Kerala started functioning from 1st Dhanu 1043ME, in the Travancore area, from 1st Edavam 1050ME in the Cochin area and from 1st January 1865 AD in the Malabar area. Three units have been integrated to form the present Registration Department from 1st November 1956 and the Registration Act, 1908 is in force throughout the State.
- Co-Operative Department Co-operative Society means an organization registered under the Bihar Cooperative Societies Act, 1935 or the Bihar Self Supporting Co-operative Societies Act 1996. Control of Warehousing Corporation, Land Development Bank and Cooperative Marketing Union.
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board The FIPB (Foreign Investment Promotion Board) is a government body that offers a single window clearance for proposals on foreign direct investment in the country that are not allowed access through the automatic route. Consisting of Senior Secretaries drawn from different ministries with Secretary ,Economic Affairs in the chair, this high powered body discusses and examines proposals for foreign investment in the country for restricted sectors.
- ACADEMIC STAFF COLLEGE The Academic Staff College, Gujarat University has been working for excellence in higher education since 1987. It helps the lecturers in developing their skills. But there was no communication between lecturers and the college after they complete their courses from the college. It is not possible for them to be aware of the activities of the institution. In nutshell there was communication gap between them. There was no interaction between them.
- JUstice department of Government of Rajasthan Justice department identified 201 units under 45 Administrative departments of the Government to create a comprehensive database and to provide information to the State government on litigation matters. Aim of this new department is to assist the Administrative Departments in the State to effectively and economically handle litigation and to streamline systems and procedures to maximize efficiency.
- Department of Animal Husbandry With a view to increase the production of various Livestock Products like milk, eggs, wool and meat etc., Animal Husbandry Department has chalked out an ambitious program for the development of various species of Livestock. To improve the Genetic Potential of the Livestock through Scientific Breeding.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Department - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.