DepartmentMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Taxsmile Taxsmile.com India Pvt. Ltd. is a company duly registered under The Companies Act, 1956. It was conceived and realised by a group of like-minded professionals. They shared a common dream: to revolutionise tax compliance in India using state-of-the-art technology - a concept that was alien to taxpayers in India until then. Joining hands with 3i Infotech, Taxsmile designed a bouquet of end-to-end solutions to help the taxpayer file his income tax return. Taxsmile is the first Indian company having its own tax preparation and filing website, that is also an e-Return Intermediary (ERI) duly authorised by the Income Tax Department.
- Department Of Mathematics Department of Mathematics was established in 1956 and over the years has evolved into a Department with a healthy balance between pure and applied mathematics. The Department has a vibrant research atmosphere backed up by excellent infrastructural facilities.
- Trust Chemists And Druggists Ltd Trust™ Chemists & Druggists Ltd., are a retail drugstore chain, conceptualized on the foundation of consumer needs- everything from medicines to preventive care, specified medications to community health camps. Largest air-conditioned medical retail chain in Karnataka. Trust has entered Chennai with a bang by opening 10 stores on 15th of January 2009.
- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre is a premier R & D unit of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. This Centre is dedicated to carry out frontier research and development in the fields of Accelerator Science & Technology, Nuclear Science (Theoretical and Experimental), Material Science, Computer Science & Technology and in other relevant areas.
- National Portal Secretariat This is the Official Portal of the Indian Government, designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre NIC External website that opens in a new window, the premier ICT Organisation of the Government of India under the aegis of Department of Information Technology External website that opens in a new window, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology.
- Department of Archaeology & Museums The Department of Archaeology & Museums was established to manage the cultural heritage of Rajasthan through conservation, restoration, research, publication, survey, documentation, excavation, exploration, acquisition, exposition and to promote cultural tourism.
- Andhra Pradesh Dairy Development Cooperative Federation Ltd. APDDCF, as an enterprise of farmers for Dairy Development, had its genesis in 1981, with a three tier cooperative structure. It Provides mechanism for regular timely pickup of milk. It Ensures minimum support price to the farmers. Ensure availability of milk and milk products at reasonable price.
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board The FIPB (Foreign Investment Promotion Board) is a government body that offers a single window clearance for proposals on foreign direct investment in the country that are not allowed access through the automatic route. Consisting of Senior Secretaries drawn from different ministries with Secretary ,Economic Affairs in the chair, this high powered body discusses and examines proposals for foreign investment in the country for restricted sectors.
- Culture Department Orissa is the bastion of rich cultural heritage with its historical monuments, archaeological sites, traditional arts, sculpture, dance and music. From the time immemorial Orissa attracts a large number of scholars, artists and tourists. The Department of Culture looks forward for the systematic and comprehensive promotion in the field of art and culture in the State.
- Punjab Forest & Wildlife Preservation In a state where Agriculture is the predominant land use, Punjab Forest & Wildlife Preservation Department is making efforts to increase the forest / tree cover in accordance with the National Forest Policy. The Department encourages farmers to take-up agro-forestry on their farm lands by providing technical guidance for plantation of tree species of economic importance.
- AP Civil Suppplies Department The Civil Supplies Department was functioning as Hyderabad Commercial Corporation in the erstwhile Hyderabad State from 1946 to 1952. In 1952, the Civil Supplies Department was created and later on, it became part of the Board of Revenue, a Member of which was designated as Commissioner of Civil Supplies.
- Lawyers kolkata Lawyerskolkata.com is a law firm based in Kolkata providing a wide range of legal services to individuals and corporates. Backed by a team of attorneys, lawyers and advocates of Supreme Court, Calcutta High Court and other district courts in Kolkata, this law firm in Kolkata has experts in different fields of legal service for more than 40 years. Our firm takes pride in distinguishing our legal services and many years of client handling. This legal firm aims to provide the right legal service at a justified cost.
- Census Organisation of India The Indian Census is the largest single source of a variety of statistical information on different characteristics of the people of India. With a history of more than 130 years, this reliable, time tested exercise has been bringing out a veritable wealth of statistics every 10 years, beginning from 1872 when the first census was conducted in India non-synchronously in different parts. To scholars and researchers in demography, economics, anthropology, sociology, statistics and many other disciplines, the Indian Census has been a fascinating source of data. The rich diversity of the people of India is truly brought out by the decennial census which has become one of the tools to understand and study India.
- Building Construction Department Planning and designing building network to provide optimized connectivity to residential and non-residential govt. buildings of different departments. Construction, renovation, upgradation and maintenance of residential and non - residential govt. buildings of different departments.
- Ocean & Atmospheric Science and Technology Cell The Department of Ocean Development now called Ministry of Earth Sciences and the Mangalore University. The aim of the Cell is to promote research in marine sciences and technology and to develop human resources required for sustained use of our vast ocean resources for socio-economic benefit of the Indian society.
- Andhra Pradesh Police Department The officers and men of AP Police Department are committed to providing professional law enforcement services, protecting the rights of individuals, preventing crime, and building community partnerships. The AP Police Department, in affiliation with our community, is committed to serve the needs of the citizens of India by providing an efficient and effective level of service through crime prevention and protection programs.
- Accountants General, Kerala The Offices of the Accountants General are part of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department under the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG). The C&AG is a constitutional authority appointed by the President of India. As one of the pillars of democracy we strive "To promote excellence in public sector Audit and Accounting Services towards improving the quality of governance."
- Smartindia.net.in Bharat Sevak Samaj is the National Development Agency promoted by the Planning Commission, Government of India to ensure public co-operation for implementing government plans. The main purpose behind the formulation of Bharat Sevak Samaj is to initiate a nation wide, non official and non political organization with the object of enabling individual citizen to contribute, in the form of an organized co-operative effort, to the implementation of the National Development Plan.
- Public Works Department Public Works Department Delhi is the premier agency of Govt. of NCT of Delhi engaged in planning, designing, construction and maintenance of Government assets in the field of built environment and infrastructure development. Assets in built environment include Hospitals, Schools, Colleges, Technical Institutes, Police Buildings, Prisons, Courts etc; assets in infrastructure development include Roads, Bridges, Flyovers, Footpaths, Subways etc.
- Supaul Police Our immediate vision is to develop a positive and friendly attitude and upgrade our skills and discharge the duties with integrity in a fair and transparent manner. We want to excel in anti-crime operations so that a fear of law is created in the outlaws and criminals and respect for law in others.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Department - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.