DepartmentMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Building Construction Department Planning and designing building network to provide optimized connectivity to residential and non-residential govt. buildings of different departments. Construction, renovation, upgradation and maintenance of residential and non - residential govt. buildings of different departments.
- Department of Environment & Forests It is also the proud possessor of luxuriant Rain Forests. It is a Biodiversity heaven of India. The roars of tigers, barking of deer, bellow of stag, trumpets of playful elephants used to be the music of the nature which gradually is giving way to the cacophony of the rising biotic pressure.
- Forest Department Madhya Pradesh Forest Department is engaged in management of largest forest area in the country. Economy of about 95 lakh tribals is inextricably linked with forests. The State is pioneering the JFM movement. Forests provide countless visibly invisible services.
- Dept of Food & Civil Supplies Arunachal Pradesh, the land of rising sun is spread over an area of 83,743 sq km. It has common international boundary with Bhutan, China and Myanmar. It has also common boundary with its neighbouring states of Assam and Nagaland. The vastness of the state having limited surface communication has at times put challenging task before the Food & Civil Supply department, especially during monsoon season when surface communications get disrupted.
- SG Certifications Pvt. Ltd. SG Certifications Pvt. Ltd. is a certificate issuing body providing quality assurance certificates to all the interested national and international companies. Our major focus during the certification lies on ethical measurement, analysis and improvement. Assisted by a team of experienced personnel, we aim at building a company's future through profitable operations, innovations and new business opportunities.
- Planning Department Government of Rajasthan Planning Department is the apex body for plan formulation and monitoring at the State Level. All matters relating to the scheme strengthening of State Planning Machinery including reconciliation of expenditure.Dealing with proposals of Forestry, Co-operation, Arts & Culture, Sports and Youth Welfare, Civil Aviation, Tourism, Archeology and Museum, Jawahar Kala Kendra, DIPR, Sanik Kalyan, DOP, Economic Services and General Services.
- Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority The Thiruvananthapuram Development Authority (TRIDA) was formed under the Constitution of Urban Development Authority in 1980 for the organized growth of Thiruvananthapuram city region. The Authority has 30 General Council Members and 11 Executive Committee Members that governs the functioning.
- Smartindia.net.in Bharat Sevak Samaj is the National Development Agency promoted by the Planning Commission, Government of India to ensure public co-operation for implementing government plans. The main purpose behind the formulation of Bharat Sevak Samaj is to initiate a nation wide, non official and non political organization with the object of enabling individual citizen to contribute, in the form of an organized co-operative effort, to the implementation of the National Development Plan.
- Punjab State AIDS Control Society Punjab State AIDS Control Society (PSACS) was registered in 1998 for implementing National AIDS Control Programme. NACP is a 100% centrally sponsored project. PSACS started functioning in 1999. Principal Secretary Health is the Chairman of the Society Secretary Health has been designated as Project Director of the society. Additional Project Director is the technical head assisted by Joint Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors, other officers and supporting staff.
- Culture Department Orissa is the bastion of rich cultural heritage with its historical monuments, archaeological sites, traditional arts, sculpture, dance and music. From the time immemorial Orissa attracts a large number of scholars, artists and tourists. The Department of Culture looks forward for the systematic and comprehensive promotion in the field of art and culture in the State.
- Public Works Department Public Works Department Delhi is the premier agency of Govt. of NCT of Delhi engaged in planning, designing, construction and maintenance of Government assets in the field of built environment and infrastructure development. Assets in built environment include Hospitals, Schools, Colleges, Technical Institutes, Police Buildings, Prisons, Courts etc; assets in infrastructure development include Roads, Bridges, Flyovers, Footpaths, Subways etc.
- Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority To go beyond reconstruction and make Gujarat economically vibrant, agriculturally and industrially competitive with improved standards of living and with a capacity to mitigate and manage future disasters. The members of the Authority shall hold office during the pleasure of the State Government and shall receive such remuneration as may be prescribed.
- State Information Commission Right to Information The Himachal Pradesh state information commission was constituted by the state government in exercise of powers conferred by sub section of section 15 of the right to information act, and appointed Shri Prem Singh Rana, IAS as its first state cheif information commissioner who assumed his office.
- International Conference on Nano Science and Technology The conference will provide an opportunity for students, researchers, technologists and entrepreneurs to interact on the current developments and future trends in the multidisciplinary areas of Nano science and Nanotechnology. There will be separate registration for these work shops.
- REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT The Registration Department in Kerala started functioning from 1st Dhanu 1043ME, in the Travancore area, from 1st Edavam 1050ME in the Cochin area and from 1st January 1865 AD in the Malabar area. Three units have been integrated to form the present Registration Department from 1st November 1956 and the Registration Act, 1908 is in force throughout the State.
- Accountants General, Kerala The Offices of the Accountants General are part of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department under the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG). The C&AG is a constitutional authority appointed by the President of India. As one of the pillars of democracy we strive "To promote excellence in public sector Audit and Accounting Services towards improving the quality of governance."
- The fertiliser association of india Main object of FAI is to bring together all concerned with the production, marketing and use of fertilisers with a view of promoting solution of industry problems, to assist industry in improving its operative efficiency and to promote the most productive use of balanced fertilisers for raising agricultural productivity.
- Kolakata Servicetax It is our endeavour to collect proper amount of Service Tax at the least cost to the public, and in a manner that warrants the highest degree of public confidence in our tax administration. Previously the Central Excise authorities have been conferred the jurisdiction to administer levy, collection and recovery of Service Tax, including matters incidental or ancillary thereto.
- Board of Technical Examinations The diploma in Engineering Examinations was being conducted by the University till 1958. The Diploma Examination in Drawing and Painting and Certificate Examination in Textile Technology were being conducted by the concerned institution. The diploma examination in Shorthand and Typewriting was also being conducted by the University.
- Gopalganj District Police Welcome to the Gopalganj Police Department website. I am honored to serve as Superintendent of Police in our wonderful town with its proud history. The city of Gopalganj enjoys the reputation as one of the safest cities in Bihar. It is our intent to maintain that reputation.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Department - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.