Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Maharaja Express IRCTC and Cox and Kings India Ltd. have signed a joint venture to set up Royale Indian Rail Tours Ltd. And they proudly give you their creation - the Maharajas' Express.he 8 days 'Royal India' Journey on the Maharajas' Express from Delhi to Mumbai on 9th April, 2011 will be accompanied by a very distinguished writer and broadcaster, Sir Mark Tully, who will offer his expert insights on Indian history and culture during a series of talks en route.
- Arunachal Pradesh Energy Development Agency APEDA is the State Designated Agency(SDA) for implementation and enforcement of Energy Conservation Act 2001 in coordination with the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Ministry of Power, GOI. APEDA is the State Nodal Agency for the activities and projects connected with Clean Development Mechanism (CDM). The annual budget of APEDA is provided in the form of Grants-in- Aids by the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh to meet its expenditure on Direction and Administration, Maintenance of assets and also to meet the State share of Centrally Sponsored Schemes (C.S.S.).
- BSNL Inspection Circle Inspection Circle was formed on 1st June 1950 as a consequence of winding up the then development branch of the P & T Directorate. It has ever since been a functional wing of the Directorate having jurisdiction over the entire country. It inherited from the Development Branch the functions of execution of major development projects and the work of standardization & issue of technical instructions.
- Noida Special Economic Zone India is one of world’s largest industrialized nations with a sizable pool of technically trained and committed manpower, sound legal system, strong political will and institutional framework based on western business models. Since liberalization in 1991, it has emerged as an ideal location for setting up business ventures for export production. Amongst various schemes for export promotion, the scheme for setting up SEZs / EOUs has achieved remarkable success. This is evident from the fact that the share of SEZ units / Export Oriented Units (EOUs) in the national exports has gone up from 10 percent in 2004-05 to about 22 percent in 2008-09.
- Rajasthan Mission on Skill and Livelihoods Rajasthan is the largest Indian State with a geographical area of 342,239 square kilometers. It accounts for 10.4% of the land area of the country and 5.5% of the population. But its share of national GDP at 2.7% 2005-06 clearly shows the impoverished nature of the state and its people. The burden of providing livelihoods has been disproportionately on the rural sector and especially agriculture and allied sector
- RTI Gateway A knowledge partner, we understand, is an entity that uses its professional experience in a field to provide support in terms of (a) supplying technical knowledge, (b) innovating, (c) conducting research and documentation and sharing the findings, (d) finding solutions and designing customized tools to address various issues from time to time.
- Nari Niketan Nari Niketan's contribution in providing refuge to these women and children has been unparalleled ever since. Besides giving shelter, security and refuge, Nari Niketan has provided the means to better the quality of the life through education and vocational training.
- Small Industries Development Organisation Small Industries Development Organisation (SIDO) an apex body at Central level for formulating policy for the development of Small Scale Industries in the country, is headed by the Additional Secretary & Development Commissioner (Small Scale Industries) under Ministry of Small Scale Industries Govt. of India.SIDO is playing a very constructive role for strengthening this vital sector which has proved to be one of the strong pillars of the economy of the country.
- Army Welfare Placement Organisation (AWPO) The Army Placement Agency (APA) is a welfare organization of the Indian Army which is functioning under Adjutant General's Branch of Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army). It was established in May 1999 to assist retiring / retired Army personnel in seeking avenues for suitable jobs in civil as second career options.
- Andhra Pradesh Medical Council Andhra Pradesh Medical Council is a body corporate established by an Act of the State Legislature vide Act.No.23 of 1968, by integrating the hitherto State Medical Councils i.e. Hyderabad and Andhra Medical Council. For certain reasons, a notification issued in G.O.Ms.No.662 on 19th December 1991 constituting the Governing Body under the Provisions of Section 3 of the Andhra Pradesh Medical Practitioners (Amendment) Registration Act 1986.
- Himachal Pradesh Financial Corporation The Corporation caters to the requirements of the entrepreneurs by providing term - loan to small and medium scale industries, hotel, Micro Hydel project for creation of assets, viz., land, building and machinery. It also provides working capital term - loan to the industrial units on competitive terms
- West Bengal School Education Department The vision of the School Education Sector is to ensure universalization of Primary, Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Education and to ensure quality education for Human Resource Development. To ensure enrolment at the higher secondary level of all students who pass secondary level.
- Himachal Pradesh Panchayati Raj Training Institute The Himachal Pradesh Government by the notification dated 31st July, 1978 took over the Institute under its control and also shifted the campus to a place called Mashobra in District Shimla. Before 1978 it was run as an autonomous body at a place called Salogra in district Solan of Himachal Pradesh.
- Andhra Pradesh Municipal Development Project Andhra Pradesh Municipal Development Project (APMDP) is a US$ 350 MILLION project implemented by Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) with support from World Bank. APMDP objective is High-priority urban services in selected ULBs of AP and Capacity of ULBs to develop and manage urban services.
- Department of Women and Child Development As per 2001 census 12.94 of the total population of karnatakais children in the age group of 0-6 years. Keeping in view ths vision statement that "Future of the india is the future of the children", the department is laying greater stress, well-deserved concerted effort in implementation of policies and programmes for the welfare and development of children, an investment itself for overall socio economic growth.
- Core Centre Consumer Sovereignty. To be an effective national coalition of consumer protection groups so as to provide thrust to common issues affecting consumers. Empowering consumer protection groups to work towards strengthening the civil society in the democratic system of the country.
- SALEM CITY MUNICIPAL COPORATION Salem Corporation consists of 60 wards categorized under 4 Zonal Offices namely Suramangalam Zonal, Hasthampatty Zonal, Ammapet Zonal, Kondalampatty Zonal. Each Zonal Office has its own Zonal Chairman and an Asst.Commisioner to take care of Zonal Activities.
- GST (GOODS & SERVICE TAX) INDIAN ECONOMY WHICH IS FAMOUSLY GROWING AHEAD, BREACHING ALL NEW PEAKS , NOW AWAITS FOR A COMPELLING AND ENERGETIC TURN-AROUND IN ITS TAXATION FRAMEWORK. G.S.T. HAS INBOUND ABILITY TO HELP GOVERNMENT OF INDIA TO ENHANCE REVENUES AND MAINTAIN THE DEMOCRATIC CONSENSUS.
- Balwant Singh Khera Malta Boat Tragedy Probe Mission has decided to place its findings relevant other reports/material/pictures/evidence and profile of the chief conspirators regarding this ghastly mass murder for furthering the investigation in all the concerned countries including Italy, Greece, Malta, India, Pakistan, Turkey and Sri Lanka.
- Himachal Pradesh Fisheries Department To develop reservoir fishery of the State with an aim to increase per hectare production from the open impoundments. To promote aquaculture in the state by providing technical and financial assistance to the fishermen and rural youths. To generate employment opportunities in the fishery sector and ameliorating the condition of fishermen of the state.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.