Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- NIC Kerala news The motor vehicles departmentís computerization project supported by NIC has gone up one step ahead at Regional Transport Office (RTO) Ernakulam, with all modern facilities and offering all services to the motorist from counters. The RTO functioning from civil station Ernakulam will be the first paperless office of that department.
- Indian Journalists Union The Indian Journalists Union IJU, natural successor to the movement of working journalists since the days of the freedom struggle against the British Raj, held its first Plenum at Ranchi on December 27 to 29, 1991. The meeting adopted the constitution of the organisation, elected its leadership. IJU is the true representative organisation of Journalists in India. It has its presence in most of the states and Union Territories of India.
- Gramin Vikas Sewa Samiti To do some thing about it, the Gramin Vikas Sewa Samiti, since its inception, has been working relentlessly in the rural and semi - urban areas of Basti district keeping its vision, mission, aims and objectives always in mind, some of its notable achievements during the last seven years of its existence are as follows
- wetlands international Wetlands International is a global organisation that works to sustain and restore wetlands and their resources for people and biodiversity. We are an independent, not-for-profit, global organisation, supported by government and NGO membership from around the world. We work in over 100 countries and at several, very different scales to tackle the most pressing problems affecting wetlands
- The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute established by the Government of India under the Ministry of Agriculture in 1947 became a member of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) family in 1967. The headquarters was shifted from Mandapam Camp to Cochin in 1971.
- MSME Tool Room This Tool Room provides invaluable service to the industry by way of precision tooling and providing well trained craftsman in the area of the tool and die making. Setting of this Tool Room with Training Centre led to the dawn of a new era in the field of tooling and corelated activities in India which is highly proficient in mould and die making technology and promote precision and quality in the development and manufacture of sophisticated moulds, dies and tools.
- The Kolkata Municipal Corporation The Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)isresponsible for providing basic civic services such as Roads, Lighting, Water Supply, Education, Health, etc. to the people of Kolkata. KMC takes pride in managing this Herculean task in the city having a 10 million (resident and floating combined) population. KMC is responsible for supplying 350 MGD to 5million people, clearing 4000 MT of solid waste per day,
- Tender Spider Tender Spider is a unique service provider of not only tender database but also document pick up and assisting services. Our strategic locations all across India helps us not to miss any tender that might concern you, even the regional language ones.Covering more then 1000 print and ePapers of India and more then 3000 websites we add huge data of live tenders daily for our clients. On this portal www.tenderspider.in one can easily filter LIVE tenders of their choice and we keep updating our members with the daily updation.
- Cybersri Cybersri is a project set up by Department of SC/ST Development, Government of Kerala for providing advanced IT training and industry incubation centre for SC/ST students in Kerala. The centre was set up in CDIT premises and started functioning since 2003. The centre has successfully completed 2 batches of advanced IT training for BTech/MCA/MSc Computer Science candidates among SC/ST categories.
- Export Promotion Bureau Export Promotion Bureau was established by the Govt. of U.P. in the year 1999 for promoting exports from the State of U.P. The Bureau is headed by Export Commissioner who is also Principal Secretary, Small Scale Industries and Export Promotion for the State of U.P. Export Promotion Bureau office is located in PICUP, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow226010.
- Hindustan Copper Limited Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL) was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India. In the History of Indian Copper, Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) holds pride of place. With the spirit of an undaunted pioneer HCL has contributed immensely to the industrial growth of the Country and its march towards self-reliance.
- Rural Development Department Rural development and poverty alleviation have been the major areas of concern and thrust for the nation since independence. Development Blocks were created and considered pivotal for planning and implementation of various rural development schemes. In order to provide guaranteed wage employment to the needy persons in rural areas.
- Himachal Pradesh Mid Himalayan Watershed Development Project HP Mid - Himalayan Watershed Development Project is an integrated multisectoral Watershed Development Project. It is being implemented in Mid Hills and High Hill zone of Himachal Pradesh with the assistence of the World Bank. The Project builds on the successes of Integrated Watershed Development Project.
- Pioneer Surveyors Pioneer Surveyors is a registered Engineering Organization with comprehensive professional experience in various Survey & Soil Investigation sectors occupying a place of high reputation and honour since 1993. The company offers services in various survey fields such as with ISO quality on its crown. Construction Works for building. Transmission Line Tower Base, Conveyor Route, Drainage Works and also any type Civil Construction Wo
- Kolmate.in Kolmate.in is the leading name for Kolkata based INFOTAINMENT. Kolmate.in is the brand name for S.P Web Communication Company. It is incorporated under Kolkata Municipal Corporation, which grants the Certificate of Enlistment Trade Licence. Kolmate.in is a generation next marketing consultancy providing an enormous information base and is an entertainment portal dealing with a varied range of products and services in West Bengal and its suburbs.
- OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL (A&E),ORISSA To receive prompt settlement of their pensionary benefits and Provident Fund balance dues Conscious of Our responsibility as scrutinizing and authorizing authority. In Evidence to authorize pensionary benefits and provident fund dues within two months of receipt of the cases complete in all respects except pension revision cases.To address the concerned authorities, in respect of deficiencies and defects, within one month, and, to keep the beneficiaries informed of such action.
- MATERIAL ORGANISATION Material Organisation, Karwar is the Naval Stores Depot of Indian Navy and provides cover to all ships / units under the Commodore-in-Charge Karwar. This website attempts to provide all the general information Govt. to Business that one would like to know about this Organisation Registration with the organization is mandatory before a firm can be entertained for soliciting tender enquiries.
- DRISHTEE FOUNDATION Drishtee Foundations initiatives in the field of research and development, micro-finance, nurturing entrepreneurship, financial support and vocational training are just a few to name in the persistent pursuit for sustainable human development, which is of essential importance to rural communities.
- Chhattisgarh State Renewable Development Agency Chhattisgarh State Renewable Development Agency (CREDA) was establishment on 25th May,2001. The main was to promote Non-Conventional and Alternative Energy Sources. CREDA has been constituted UNDER Department of Energy, Govt. of Chhattisgarh for implementation of various schemes pertaining to Renewable Energy sources and Energy Conservation, registered under society Act 1973 on 25.05.01 Controlling body of CREDA is the governing body with energy Minister, C.G. State as Chairman. Most of the Scheme like National Programme on Biogas Development, Solar thermal, Solar Photo Voltaic, Village electrification and Biomass Gasifier sponsored by Ministery of non conventional & Renewable Energy Sources (MNRE), Government of India are implemented by CREDA, being the Nodal Agency i the State.
- SREI Sahaj e-Village Ltd Sahaj eVillage Ltd, a subsidiary of SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited, has taken up the onus of bridging the digital divide between rural and urban India, under the NeGP of the Government of India. It is all set to establish 100000 Common Service Centres across the country. Each CSC will be owned and operated by a Village Level Entrepreneur VLE. It will ensure to the villagers all services that their urban counterparts are already familiar with.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.