Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Coir House The first recorded history of coconut in the country dates back to Ramayana period.In the Valmiki Ramayana there are references of coconut in the Kishkindha Kanda and Aranya Kanda. It is reported that Ramayana was written by Valmiki sometimes in 3rd Century BC. Generally it is believed that coconut was introduced in India during the post-Vedic period.
- United States India Educational Foundation The vision of the United States India Educational Foundation is to deepen and widen mutual understanding between the citizens of India and the U.S. through focused educational and cultural exchanges. In this mission, United States India Educational Foundation draws on the Indian traditions view that scholarship transcends borders.
- Entertainment Society of Goa Established by the Government of Goa in 2004, as the nodal agency in the organization of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI), the main objective of the Entertainment Society of Goa (ESG) is to frame an entertainment policy to help cultivate Goa into a world-class international entertainment nerve center of the country.
- KARNATAKA STATE MINORITIES The previous Commission has presented its first report to the Government in the year 2004 and a Second report in the year 2006. In order to make the Minorities join the main stream of progress, the Commission held a series of meetings with the representatives of Minorities, with various voluntary organizations involved in educational advancement and economic upliftment of the people in general and of Minorities in particular.
- Delhi Chamber of Commerce Delhi Chamber of Commerce is 60 years old and recognised organization of commercial opinion and is consulted by the Government of India, and state Governments on all vital and important commercial matters and is truely equipped to serve the interest that it stands for.
- Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act passed by the Parliament in December, 1985. The Act 2 of 1986 came into effect from 13th February, 1986 by a notification issued in the Gazette of India.
- publish-industry Corporate Services Pune, the Oxford of the East is a historical city in India with a glorious past, an innovative present and a promising future. Since 1950, the Pune Municipal Corporation is administrating the city and serving citizens. Pune Municipal Corporation has taken an initiative for implementing e-Governance. Success of e-governance depends on use of Information Technology in mobilization of Government resources and utilization of these scarce resources with an aim of providing a better service.
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier institute dedicated to research and teaching in the basic sciences. Established in 2006, the institute falls under the purview of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (vide communication F.No. 22-8/2006-TS.1). As a unique initiative in science education in India, IISER aims to be a Science University of the highest caliber devoted to both teaching and research in a totally integrated manner.
- MYRADA The Coverage: Myrada1 was started in 1968. Myrada at present is directly managing 18 projects in 20 backwardand drought prone Districts of Karnataka, Tamil Naduand Andhra Pradesh. There are other States where it hascollaborated with Government, Bilateral and MultilateralPrograms, by contributing to program design and supportingimplementation through regular training, exposureand deputation of staff. Examples of suchlong-termsupport are in the States of Haryana, Assam, Meghalaya.
- Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project was launched in July 2000, with financial assistance of the World Bank in seven poorest districts of Rajasthan namely Baran, Churu, Dausa, Dholpur, Jhalawar, Rajsamand and Tonk.The Project aims at improving the levels of economic activity, productivity and income of targeted 3,50,000 BPL families of 7039 villages of seven selected districts.
- DRISHTEE FOUNDATION Drishtee Foundations initiatives in the field of research and development, micro-finance, nurturing entrepreneurship, financial support and vocational training are just a few to name in the persistent pursuit for sustainable human development, which is of essential importance to rural communities.
- Agra Development Authority Agra is the one of the prominent destinations of the World Tourism map with three heritage monuments - The Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri & Red Fort. It is a vibrant centre of Culture, Art and Religious philosophies that have enriched mankind and shaped human thought over centuries. Agra is famous for handicrafts products such as Inlay work on Marvel, Leather work, Footwear, Brassware, Carpets, Jewellery, Zari and Embroidery work. The Taj Mahal is one of the world’s most recognisable
- Standing Conference of Public Enterprises Standing Conference of Public Enterprises SCOPE is an apex professional organization representing the Central Government Public Enterprises. It has also some State Enterprises, Banks, and other Institutions as its Members. SCOPEs objective is to promote excellence in organizations where public investment is involved, in order to enable them to be globally competitive.
- aIAi Setup in 1956, the All India Association of Industries (AIAI) was established by Late Shri Babubhai Chinai, then the Member of the Parliament with the prime objective to serve trade and industry. Since the advent of liberalization in 1991, the AIAI has endeavoured to forge alliances with its worldwide base of affiliated organizations to foster international trade.
- National Informatics Centre Services Inc National Informatics Centre Services Inc. NICSI was set up in 1995 as a section 25 Company under National Informatics Centre with an aim to provide total IT solutions to Government organizations. NICSI promotes development of services, technologies, infrastructure and expertise supplementing those developed by NIC, including NICNET, for economic, technological, social and cultural development in India.
- Economics & Statistics The Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Government of Kerala is the nodal agency of the State responsible for the systematic collection, compilation, analysis, objective, interpretation and dissemination of statistics relating to various sectors of Kerala Economy. Kerala is one of the states in India having an well-organized statistical system
- SREI Sahaj e-Village Ltd Sahaj eVillage Ltd, a subsidiary of SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited, has taken up the onus of bridging the digital divide between rural and urban India, under the NeGP of the Government of India. It is all set to establish 100000 Common Service Centres across the country. Each CSC will be owned and operated by a Village Level Entrepreneur VLE. It will ensure to the villagers all services that their urban counterparts are already familiar with.
- Instavat Info Pvt. Ltd. Instavat Info Pvt. Ltd. is promoted by a group of professionals having experience in the field of Sales Tax of more than 25 years. In house need compelled them to compile a database for VAT, Service Tax, Entry Tax and Sales Tax Law in India. It is recognising the need of such data by the Taxpayers and Tax Collectors.
- Export Promotion Bureau Export Promotion Bureau was established by the Govt. of U.P. in the year 1999 for promoting exports from the State of U.P. The Bureau is headed by Export Commissioner who is also Principal Secretary, Small Scale Industries and Export Promotion for the State of U.P. Export Promotion Bureau office is located in PICUP, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow226010.
- MATERIAL ORGANISATION Material Organisation, Karwar is the Naval Stores Depot of Indian Navy and provides cover to all ships / units under the Commodore-in-Charge Karwar. This website attempts to provide all the general information Govt. to Business that one would like to know about this Organisation Registration with the organization is mandatory before a firm can be entertained for soliciting tender enquiries.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.