Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Noida Special Economic Zone India is one of world’s largest industrialized nations with a sizable pool of technically trained and committed manpower, sound legal system, strong political will and institutional framework based on western business models. Since liberalization in 1991, it has emerged as an ideal location for setting up business ventures for export production. Amongst various schemes for export promotion, the scheme for setting up SEZs / EOUs has achieved remarkable success. This is evident from the fact that the share of SEZ units / Export Oriented Units (EOUs) in the national exports has gone up from 10 percent in 2004-05 to about 22 percent in 2008-09.
- WEST BENGAL DENTAL COUNCIL The Dental Council of India is constituted by an act of parliament The Dentists Act 1948 XVI of 1948 with a view to regulate the dental education, dental profession and dental ethics thereto-which came into existence in March, 1949.The Council is composed of 6 constituencies representing Central Government, State Government, Universities, Dental Colleges, Medical Council of India and the Private Practitioners of Dentistry.
- indiangovernmentjobs.in IndianGovernmentJobs.in provide the information about Government of India, Bank Sector, Engineering and other private sectors recruiting jobs vacancies. All recruitment details are confidently real source according to official advertisement. Our site not provide any jobs, Its only publishing Government employment news and results
- United States India Educational Foundation The vision of the United States India Educational Foundation is to deepen and widen mutual understanding between the citizens of India and the U.S. through focused educational and cultural exchanges. In this mission, United States India Educational Foundation draws on the Indian traditions view that scholarship transcends borders.
- Living Hope Association Our development company is in Bangalore has demanded an increase in masonry and construction workers. These workers come from all over Karnataka State, as well as from the neighbouring states of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala. These workers – also referred to as 'migrant workers' – move place to place on different projects throughout Bangalore. In 2002, William John, in conversation with these migrant workers, realized that their children were deprived of education, health care and basic needs such as food, clothes and house.
- e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. eProcurement Technologies Ltd. is an ISO 27001 Certified eProcurement Company that provides an end to end eProcurement Solution like Tender Alert Service Market Making, eAuction, Reverse Auction, eTendering, eSourcing, etc. We annually Track more than 1 Million TendersAnnum & we successfully enable Rs.10,000 Cr worth of eProcurement every Year. Out of thousands of our costumers some of the reputed one includes ICICI Bank, SBI Bank, BHEL, Bank of Baroda, ESSAR Group, etc. for whom we are the exclusive eProcurement service providers & their procurement worth 1000s of crores are processed through our platform www.abcProcure.com
- Friend's of Women's World Banking For the first seven years of its operations from 1982 to 1989 FWWBs activities were limited to providing loan guarantees for poor women in the state of Gujarat. Around this time, the initial efforts started of in 1970s to provide financial access to poor women especially those in unorganized sector were transformed into the women focused and savingsled Micro Finance Movement.
- Indian Medical Associations Initiative Indian Medical Associations Initiative The Indian Medical Association is the largest N.G.O. of our country, spread over every district & township, comprising of doctors in all forms of services i.e. Private, Government, Semi-Government and Non-Government Organizations.In the year 2003, the Indian Medical Association, Uttaranchal State branch
- UPBHOKTA ADHIKAR SANGATHAN We are growing very fast. In this season of professional competition the tendency of earning greater profit has lead us into the fall of our moral values, the greatest proof of it can be seen in the adulteration of food and medicine. Among misleading advertising campaign, non-quality goods and not getting the correct quantity the common consumer feels helpless.
- Reachout This company is a registered Trust. This non-religious and non-profit social service organization aims to uplift the society. We wish to help families and their children trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty, living in inhuman conditions, deprived of the most basic means of sustenance. We have a dwelling of eighteen huts, closely built with narrow passages between one group and the other. Many a time their huts have been burnt down due to various reasons like electrical short circuits, fire accidents during Diwali etc.
- Shillong Municipal Board The shillong was upgraded from station to Municipality and the Lieutenant Governor agreed sanction and extension of the Bengal Municipal Act in Shillong Municipality on 01-01-1911 and on 1917 the area within the Municipal area included not only British portion but the Mylliem State portion also.
- Tendernews Tendernews is the most powerful and largest Procurement database of International government & Public sector TENDERS Contracts Request for proposal and Tender Notices. A Subscription to Tender news International shall offer you unlimited access to over 100,000 Active Tenders & Over 900,000 archived Tenders which can provide you with an insight into market surveys , We also add between 4000 and 5000 new tenders & Request for proposal on daily basis.
- GST (GOODS & SERVICE TAX) INDIAN ECONOMY WHICH IS FAMOUSLY GROWING AHEAD, BREACHING ALL NEW PEAKS , NOW AWAITS FOR A COMPELLING AND ENERGETIC TURN-AROUND IN ITS TAXATION FRAMEWORK. G.S.T. HAS INBOUND ABILITY TO HELP GOVERNMENT OF INDIA TO ENHANCE REVENUES AND MAINTAIN THE DEMOCRATIC CONSENSUS.
- Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commmission The Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission has been established by the Government of Bihar under Section 17 of the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act,1998 vide Government of Bihar Notification no. 1284 dated 15th April, 2002. The Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 along with the Indian Electricity Act, 1910 and Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948 was repealed by Section 185 of the Electricity Act, 2003. The first proviso of Section 82 (1) has ensured continuity of the Commission along with that of State Electricity Regulatory Commissions by laying down that the State Regulatory Commission established by the State Govt.
- AOTS Alumni Association of Western India(AAAWI) It is a non -profit organization, dedicated to human resource development through sharing of knowledge. AAAWI regularly conducts management & technology related seminars with the help of experts from Japan. AAAWI also conducts overseas technical training programs and has so far conducted a large number of training programs for participants from Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana, Sudan, Zambia. So far, over 100 people have benefited from such programs. The Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS) was established in 1959 with the support of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (which is the present Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry: METI) as the first technical cooperation organization on a private basis in Japan. Its main purpose is to promote international economic cooperation and enhance mutual economic development and friendly relations between those countries and Japan.
- NBA Newdelhi The News Broadcasters Association (NBA) represents the private television news & current affairs broadcasters. It is the collective voice of the news & current affairs broadcasters in India .It is an organization funded entirely by its members. The NBA has presently 20 leading news and current affairs broadcasters (comprising 45 news and current affairs channels) as its members. The NBA presents a unified and credible voice before the Government, on matters that affect the growing industry.
- Media Lab Asia Media Lab Asia (MLAsia) has been set up by Department of Information Technology, MCIT, Government of India as not-for-profit Research and Development organization under section 25 of Companies Act. After completion of the initial phase, Government of India has approved a full scope programme for MLAsia.
- The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute established by the Government of India under the Ministry of Agriculture in 1947 became a member of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) family in 1967. The headquarters was shifted from Mandapam Camp to Cochin in 1971.
- Karnataka State Pollution Control Board They are Preventing, maintaining or restoring of wholesomeness of water and Controling of Water Pollution was constituted by the Government of Karnataka. They are located in banglore.
- Network of Resource Persons for Local Government The major objectives of NRLG are to identify resource persons of local government and create their networks at the state level and national level. The database covers resource persons from different fields covering various aspects of local government. Support the efforts of local government in local governance
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.