Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Kerala MVD The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 prohibits the driving of a motor vehicle in any public place or in any other place without registering it. It is essential that the particulars of every vehicle and its owner should be available in the concerned department or office of Government and that the vehicle should be distinguishable from other vehicles by sight. The registration mark should be displayed in specified places and in specified manner.
- Andhra Pradesh Municipal Development Project Andhra Pradesh Municipal Development Project (APMDP) is a US$ 350 MILLION project implemented by Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) with support from World Bank. APMDP objective is High-priority urban services in selected ULBs of AP and Capacity of ULBs to develop and manage urban services.
- The State Fire Service Organisation The Government created State Fire Service Organisation as a separate department with an Officer of the rank of Supdt.of Police as its head who was designated as Supdt.of Police and State Fire Adviser. Presently, the department is under the administrative control of the Home B Department of the Govt.of Assam. The State Fire Service Organisation.
- Coir House The first recorded history of coconut in the country dates back to Ramayana period.In the Valmiki Ramayana there are references of coconut in the Kishkindha Kanda and Aranya Kanda. It is reported that Ramayana was written by Valmiki sometimes in 3rd Century BC. Generally it is believed that coconut was introduced in India during the post-Vedic period.
- DELHI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Delhi Chamber of Commerce is 60 years old and recognised organization of commercial opinion and is consulted by the Government of India, and state Governments on all vital and important commercial matters and is truely equipped to serve the interest that it stands for.The Committee of the Chamber is always prepared to bring to the notice of the Government of India and the State Government legiti mate grievances of the commercial community.
- e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. eProcurement Technologies Ltd. ETL is profit making Indias only ISO 27001 Certified, which complies to Multilateral Development Banks World Bank, Asian Development Bank, IMF, etc. eProcurement Guidelines in totality. Many Indias Fortune 500 Companies trust only ETL when it comes to Spend Management which is offered through its portal www.abcProcure.com, where annually ETL enables eProcurement worth Rs.25,000 Cr is successfully.
- NBA Newdelhi The News Broadcasters Association (NBA) represents the private television news & current affairs broadcasters. It is the collective voice of the news & current affairs broadcasters in India .It is an organization funded entirely by its members. The NBA has presently 20 leading news and current affairs broadcasters (comprising 45 news and current affairs channels) as its members. The NBA presents a unified and credible voice before the Government, on matters that affect the growing industry.
- publish-industry Corporate Services Pune, the Oxford of the East is a historical city in India with a glorious past, an innovative present and a promising future. Since 1950, the Pune Municipal Corporation is administrating the city and serving citizens. Pune Municipal Corporation has taken an initiative for implementing e-Governance. Success of e-governance depends on use of Information Technology in mobilization of Government resources and utilization of these scarce resources with an aim of providing a better service.
- Narmada Control Authority The authority is a body corporate with representatives of the four States of Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and representatives of Govt. Of India. The authority is funded in equal proportions by all the four states. Secretary (Water Resources), Govt. of India is the ex-officio Chairman of the Authority, whereas the routine administration is the responsibility of Executive Member of the Authority. NCA presently has six subgroups. The Narmada Control Authority has its headquarters at Indore.
- Department of Health and Family Welfare A survey conducted by the Health Department during the year 1989-90 revealed that nearly 84.4 % of the State’s population was suffering from one or the other Dental diseases. It was noticed that this alarming rise in the Dental diseases was mainly due to the lack of awareness among the people about the prophylactic, interceptive and curative treatment available in the existing infrastructure of the Dental Health Care Services in the State
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development Institute The Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development Institute, Hyderabad formerly SISI, established in the year 1956, is a field level Institute of the O/o.Development Commissioner MSME, under the Ministry of MSME, Government of India. MSME-DI, Hyderabad assists existing and prospective entrepreneurs by providing techno-managerial consultancy services and training in various areas.
- West Bengal Government College Teachers Association West Bengal Government College Teachers Association or acronymically WBGCTA is a service association. Its affiliates are thirty five State Govt. Colleges, which are its units.The oldest institution that later became a State Govt. College is Presidency College which owes its origin to Hindu College established in 1817. The Association started its journey in 1967 with only 15 units and 615 teacher-members.
- Delhi Bharatiya Chikitsa Parishad Delhi Bharatiya Chikitsa Parishad is a statutory body under the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi. The Parishad is a body corporate having perpetual succession and a common seal, with power to acquire, hold and dispose of property, whether, movable or immovable and to contract and to do all things necessary for the purpose of this Act, and may be the name aforesaid sue or be sued.
- e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. eProcurement Technologies Ltd. is an ISO 27001 Certified eProcurement Company that provides an end to end eProcurement Solution like Tender Alert Service Market Making, eAuction, Reverse Auction, eTendering, eSourcing, etc. We annually Track more than 1 Million TendersAnnum & we successfully enable Rs.10,000 Cr worth of eProcurement every Year. Out of thousands of our costumers some of the reputed one includes ICICI Bank, SBI Bank, BHEL, Bank of Baroda, ESSAR Group, etc. for whom we are the exclusive eProcurement service providers & their procurement worth 1000s of crores are processed through our platform www.abcProcure.com
- Himachal Pradesh Financial Corporation The Corporation caters to the requirements of the entrepreneurs by providing term - loan to small and medium scale industries, hotel, Micro Hydel project for creation of assets, viz., land, building and machinery. It also provides working capital term - loan to the industrial units on competitive terms
- Economics & Statistics The Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Government of Kerala is the nodal agency of the State responsible for the systematic collection, compilation, analysis, objective, interpretation and dissemination of statistics relating to various sectors of Kerala Economy. Kerala is one of the states in India having an well-organized statistical system
- Regional Commissioner Belgaum Sir Thomas Manron, the great administrator said "In India whoever regulates the assessment of land, really holds in his hand the main spring of the country". This is true till this day. Initially, the main duty of the revenue department was to collect land revenue, which was the main source of income of the state.
- Ladies Study Group In 1966, the Indian Chamber of Commerce set up the Ladies Study Group (LSG), in order to create a platform that encourages women to mobilize their talents and help them participate in issues related to social development. Ms Padmaja Naidu, the then Governor of West Bengal, launched the Organisation. LSG started as an experiment, became an innovation and is now an established presence.
- The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute established by the Government of India under the Ministry of Agriculture in 1947 became a member of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) family in 1967. The headquarters was shifted from Mandapam Camp to Cochin in 1971.
- The YP Foundation The YP Foundation is a youth led and run nonprofit in India that develops young peoples leadership skills to take action on issues that young people are passionate about. We support young people between the ages of 13 to 28, to conceptualize and implement projects that challenge stereotypes, forge sustainable partnerships and promote the uninhibited expression of young people.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.