Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- BSNL-AMC The cables were drawn illegally and without prior permission of the AMC, said that civic body officials. AMC was put to a loss of around Rs 3 crore in taxes due to they illegal cables, and therefore AMC began snapping cables last week. As many as 14 of on 15-year-old cables were snapped leaving broad band services in many areas cut off completely. Read more: BSNL-AMC clash leaves 6,000 telephones dead - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/nagpur/BSNL-AMC-clash-leaves-6000-telephones-dead/articleshow/6966515.cms#ixzz16COgjgjM
- Tenderswizard.com Tenderswizard.com is a web based application giving database information about the Investment Cost, Process & Acceleration of the Upcoming and Ongoing Tenders all over India. The Tenders include Government Sector, SemiGovernment, Corporation, Private Sector, Cooperative sectors, Trust, Joint Sector.
- The State Fire Service Organisation The Government created State Fire Service Organisation as a separate department with an Officer of the rank of Supdt.of Police as its head who was designated as Supdt.of Police and State Fire Adviser. Presently, the department is under the administrative control of the Home B Department of the Govt.of Assam. The State Fire Service Organisation.
- Indian Franchise Association Indian Franchise Association (IFA) is India's premier, non-political, not-for-profit body representing Indian Franchise Sector. IFA's endeavor is to promote, promulgate and popularize the concept of franchising as a mode of doing business across the industry verticals and to nurture the entrepreneurial skill of every Indian.
- Nari Niketan Nari Niketan's contribution in providing refuge to these women and children has been unparalleled ever since. Besides giving shelter, security and refuge, Nari Niketan has provided the means to better the quality of the life through education and vocational training.
- Living Hope Association Our development company is in Bangalore has demanded an increase in masonry and construction workers. These workers come from all over Karnataka State, as well as from the neighbouring states of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala. These workers – also referred to as 'migrant workers' – move place to place on different projects throughout Bangalore. In 2002, William John, in conversation with these migrant workers, realized that their children were deprived of education, health care and basic needs such as food, clothes and house.
- Rajasthan Mission on Skill and Livelihoods Rajasthan is the largest Indian State with a geographical area of 342,239 square kilometers. It accounts for 10.4% of the land area of the country and 5.5% of the population. But its share of national GDP at 2.7% 2005-06 clearly shows the impoverished nature of the state and its people. The burden of providing livelihoods has been disproportionately on the rural sector and especially agriculture and allied sector
- Sahyadri Foundation Sahyadri Foundation is founded under Sahyadri Gramin Vikas va Bahuuddeshiya Yuvak Kalyan Sanstha which is a Social Non Government Organization established in 2002 under Society Registration Act 1860 and Under Mumbai Public Trust Act 1950. Donation to Sahyadri is exemption under Section 80 G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Manipur State Archives The practice of maintaining Records had been in vogue with the advent of Art of writing in Manipur. The Official Records were maintained in the Royal Court. Individuals also used to maintain private records. With the coming of the British, maintenance of records in the record room of the State Secretariat was started.
- Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project was launched in July 2000, with financial assistance of the World Bank in seven poorest districts of Rajasthan namely Baran, Churu, Dausa, Dholpur, Jhalawar, Rajsamand and Tonk.The Project aims at improving the levels of economic activity, productivity and income of targeted 3,50,000 BPL families of 7039 villages of seven selected districts.
- Civilservicesanalyst.com Civilservicesanalyst.com is a branch of ASG Group. The aim of this portal is to give a detailed account of Civil Services Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission UPSC in India. This portal aims to give a holistic guidance to the civil services aspirants. In the competitive world, the civil services exam is also getting tougher and tougher every year. So, one has to be abreast with the latest trends in the exam. It is hoped that the portal will act as an effective tool in providing useful and timely guidance to various aspirants. The website is being constantly updated with the latest trends and information about the civil services preparation. Group of young and committed Civil Servants are giving inputs to us to improve the site with latest trends.
- MSME Tool Room This Tool Room provides invaluable service to the industry by way of precision tooling and providing well trained craftsman in the area of the tool and die making. Setting of this Tool Room with Training Centre led to the dawn of a new era in the field of tooling and corelated activities in India which is highly proficient in mould and die making technology and promote precision and quality in the development and manufacture of sophisticated moulds, dies and tools.
- Embassy of the Republic of Tajikistan Annual Address of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon 24.04.2010 The message about the main directions of internal and foreign policy of the Republic of Tajikistan which is offered to your attention president read more. State visit of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon to the Republic of India 06-10.08.2006 Tajikistan and India have historical connect that were planted in the course of the centuries.
- The Kolkata Municipal Corporation The Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)isresponsible for providing basic civic services such as Roads, Lighting, Water Supply, Education, Health, etc. to the people of Kolkata. KMC takes pride in managing this Herculean task in the city having a 10 million (resident and floating combined) population. KMC is responsible for supplying 350 MGD to 5million people, clearing 4000 MT of solid waste per day,
- Passport Seva Project (PSP) The Consular, Passport and Visa (CPV) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) provides passport and consular services to Indian citizens through the Central Passport Organisation (CPO), and consular and visa services to foreign nationals and Indians residing overseas through the passport, visa and consular wings of Indian Missions and Posts abroad. There are 37 Regional Passport Offices (RPOs)/Passport Offices (POs) under the CPO which deal with passport matters in India as per provisions of the Passport Act, 1967 and the Passport Rules, 1980 as amended from time to time.
- Himachal Pradesh Mid Himalayan Watershed Development Project HP Mid - Himalayan Watershed Development Project is an integrated multisectoral Watershed Development Project. It is being implemented in Mid Hills and High Hill zone of Himachal Pradesh with the assistence of the World Bank. The Project builds on the successes of Integrated Watershed Development Project.
- Contract Bridge Association Contract Bridge Association or the CBA, is a national level registered body , registered under Societies Registration Act. For details and for CBA Constitution, Bylaws , Rules & Regulations , please see the corresponding sections on this site.CBA s main objective will be to bring about bridge awareness in India .
- NEERJAAL Neerjaal is a concept originally conceived by the Global Rainwater Harvesting Collective GRWHC, Barefoot College in Tilonia Rajasthan. GRWHC, under its flagship activities of Barefoot College, has been collecting and managing information regarding various linkages of Water in the desert of Rajasthan, especially in and around tilonia village near Kishangarh.
- Tendernews Tendernews is the most powerful and largest Procurement database of International government & Public sector TENDERS Contracts Request for proposal and Tender Notices. A Subscription to Tender news International shall offer you unlimited access to over 100,000 Active Tenders & Over 900,000 archived Tenders which can provide you with an insight into market surveys , We also add between 4000 and 5000 new tenders & Request for proposal on daily basis.
- Core Centre Consumer Sovereignty. To be an effective national coalition of consumer protection groups so as to provide thrust to common issues affecting consumers. Empowering consumer protection groups to work towards strengthening the civil society in the democratic system of the country.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.