Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Hindustan Copper Limited Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL) was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India. In the History of Indian Copper, Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) holds pride of place. With the spirit of an undaunted pioneer HCL has contributed immensely to the industrial growth of the Country and its march towards self-reliance.
- National Council for Teacher Education National Council for Teacher Education is a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Human Resource Development MHRD of Government of India. It was established by an Act of Parliament 1993 on 29th December 1993 with a view to achieving planned and co-coordinated development of the teacher education system throughout the country, the regulation and proper maintenance of norms and standards in the teacher education system and for matters.
- Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board The board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. Which is in the lap of Dhauladhar range of Himalayas. Presently Twnety Six Government or private polytechnic collges and 145 industrial training Institutes, industrial training centres are affiliated with this board.
- United States India Educational Foundation The vision of the United States India Educational Foundation is to deepen and widen mutual understanding between the citizens of India and the U.S. through focused educational and cultural exchanges. In this mission, United States India Educational Foundation draws on the Indian traditions view that scholarship transcends borders.
- Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy Janaagraha is a Bangalore based not-for-profit organisation that works with citizens and government to change the quality of life in Indias cities and towns. Janaagraha works to change urban quality of life by improving urban governance, and seeks to do this by applying a well-defined framework of change that is based on a systems approach.
- Government of Gujarat The Government of Gujarat, in the Legislative Assembly has passed an Act No.2 of 2008 called “Gujarat Professional Technical Educational Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees) Act, 2007” to make special provision for regulation of admission in the professional technical educational colleges or institutions in the State and fixation of fees in such colleges or institutions and for matter connected therewith or incidental thereto. As per the powers conferred to State Government,
- Power demand in the Capital City The Power demand in the Capital City is increasing with the growth of population as well as living standard and commercialization. The unrestricted power demand in the summer of year 2000 was 3000 MW and increasing every year 6 to 7 In 20052006, it is expected to be 4078 MW and by 200910 it will reach 5075 MW. Erstwhile DVBs own generation from RPH, I.P. Station and Gas Turbine Power Station had been around 350400 MW and Badarpur has been supplying 600700 MW and the balance was met from the Northern Grid and other sources.
- Karnataka State Pollution Control Board They are Preventing, maintaining or restoring of wholesomeness of water and Controling of Water Pollution was constituted by the Government of Karnataka. They are located in banglore.
- Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act passed by the Parliament in December, 1985. The Act 2 of 1986 came into effect from 13th February, 1986 by a notification issued in the Gazette of India.
- Navjyoti India Foundation Navjyoti India Foundation came in to being in the year 1988 as the brain child of Dr. Kiran Bedi. The organization was setup with the idea of promoting welfare policing, the outcome of which was our drug de-addiction program. Since its inception, Navjyoti India Foundation (NIF) has made significant contributions in other areas like education, women empowerment, family counseling, rural and urban development, health, HIV/AIDS, environment as well.
- Economics & Statistics The Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Government of Kerala is the nodal agency of the State responsible for the systematic collection, compilation, analysis, objective, interpretation and dissemination of statistics relating to various sectors of Kerala Economy. Kerala is one of the states in India having an well-organized statistical system
- Delhi Chamber of Commerce Delhi Chamber of Commerce is 60 years old and recognised organization of commercial opinion and is consulted by the Government of India, and state Governments on all vital and important commercial matters and is truely equipped to serve the interest that it stands for.
- Accounts General, Manipur A branch office of the Accountant General, Assam, Shillong started functioning at Imphal with effect from 1 January 1967. This became a fullfledged office in 1974, with the posting of an Accountant General Consequent upon reorganisation of Indian Audit and Accounts Department IA&AD, the Office of the Accountant General, Manipur was bifurcated into the Office of the Accountant General Audit and Office of the Sr. Deputy Accountant General A&E with effect from 1st March, 1984.
- Gujarat Urban Development Company Ltd. All contents on this site have been vetted by GUDC (Gujarat Urban Development Company Ltd.) as far as possible; all the same, as this is an evolving site, as a measure of abundant caution no extracts of this site may be used as evidence or as supporting documents for any legal action.
- The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute established by the Government of India under the Ministry of Agriculture in 1947 became a member of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) family in 1967. The headquarters was shifted from Mandapam Camp to Cochin in 1971.
- Himachal Pradesh Agricultural Marketing Board In this context, the Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture appointed and Expert Committee which suggested various reforms relating to agricultural marketing system a well as in policies and programmes for development and strengthening of agricultural marketing in the country.
- Triathlon India Triathlon Academy is a key project by the Indian Triathlon Federation to prepare Indian Triathletes for International competition.The Tamil Nadu Triathlon Association, an affiliated State Association of the National Triathlon Federation, is the host of the Academy in Chennai.The Federation continues to have the support of the Indian Olympic Association. However priority sport status is sought for triathlon to grow and gain popularity.The Indian Triathlon Federation has bid to the Asian Triathlon Confederation and won the right to host the following events.
- Young Sikh Leaders Several times in the past, they have been uprooted, yet they become wealthy all over again, Be it the trauma of Partition in 1947 or the 1984 massacre or earlier uprooted by Amhed Shah Abdali etc. Today times have changed. Wherever they are, they are slowly but surely surging ahead.
- INGAF INGAF conducts training at the induction and entry level, together with professional skill up gradation at the middle and senior management levels covering about 5000 participants every year. Founded in 1992 the Institute of Government Accounts and Finance INGAF is defined by its excellence in the field of public policy, finance, audit and management.
- e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. eProcurement Technologies Ltd. ETL is profit making Indias only ISO 27001 Certified, which complies to Multilateral Development Banks World Bank, Asian Development Bank, IMF, etc. eProcurement Guidelines in totality. Many Indias Fortune 500 Companies trust only ETL when it comes to Spend Management which is offered through its portal www.abcProcure.com, where annually ETL enables eProcurement worth Rs.25,000 Cr is successfully.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.