Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- The National Cadet Corps The National Cadet Corps is not a Para-Military organisation. It is a youth development movement. It has enormous potential for nation building. The NCC provides opportunities to the youth of the country for their all-round development with a sense of Duty and Discipline, Commitment, Dedication, and Moral Values so that they become able leaders and useful citizens.
- e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. eProcurement Technologies Ltd. is an ISO 27001 Certified eProcurement Company that provides an end to end eProcurement Solution like Tender Alert Service Market Making, eAuction, Reverse Auction, eTendering, eSourcing, etc. We annually Track more than 1 Million TendersAnnum & we successfully enable Rs.10,000 Cr worth of eProcurement every Year. Out of thousands of our costumers some of the reputed one includes ICICI Bank, SBI Bank, BHEL, Bank of Baroda, ESSAR Group, etc. for whom we are the exclusive eProcurement service providers & their procurement worth 1000s of crores are processed through our platform www.abcProcure.com
- Retailers Association of India (rai) Retailers Association of India (rai) is the unified voice of in India retailers. rai working with all the stakeholders for creating the right environment for the growth of the modern retail industry in India. rai is the body that encourages, develops, facilitates and supports retailers to become modern and adopt best practices that will delight customers. rai has a three charter aim of Retail Development, Facilitation and Propagation.
- Cybersri Cybersri is a project set up by Department of SC/ST Development, Government of Kerala for providing advanced IT training and industry incubation centre for SC/ST students in Kerala. The centre was set up in CDIT premises and started functioning since 2003. The centre has successfully completed 2 batches of advanced IT training for BTech/MCA/MSc Computer Science candidates among SC/ST categories.
- Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy Janaagraha is a Bangalore based not-for-profit organisation that works with citizens and government to change the quality of life in Indias cities and towns. Janaagraha works to change urban quality of life by improving urban governance, and seeks to do this by applying a well-defined framework of change that is based on a systems approach.
- The State Fire Service Organisation The Government created State Fire Service Organisation as a separate department with an Officer of the rank of Supdt.of Police as its head who was designated as Supdt.of Police and State Fire Adviser. Presently, the department is under the administrative control of the Home B Department of the Govt.of Assam. The State Fire Service Organisation.
- GENDER RESOURCE CENTRE The Government of Gujarat decided to formulate the Nari Gaurav Niti (GEP) in the year 2002. The lead role was taken by GRC along with the Department of Women & Child Development (DWCD) for the same. GRC and DWCD involved all key stakeholders including related departments, organizations and individuals with strong grass root presence and deep insight on the issues,
- Kolmate.in Kolmate.in is the leading name for Kolkata based INFOTAINMENT. Kolmate.in is the brand name for S.P Web Communication Company. It is incorporated under Kolkata Municipal Corporation, which grants the Certificate of Enlistment Trade Licence. Kolmate.in is a generation next marketing consultancy providing an enormous information base and is an entertainment portal dealing with a varied range of products and services in West Bengal and its suburbs.
- Entertainment Society of Goa Established by the Government of Goa in 2004, as the nodal agency in the organization of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI), the main objective of the Entertainment Society of Goa (ESG) is to frame an entertainment policy to help cultivate Goa into a world-class international entertainment nerve center of the country.
- Online Employment Exchange The Employment Service in India came into existence, mainly under the stress of post war demobilization. Towards the end of second world war the need for a machinery which could handle orderly absorption in civil life, a large number of service personnel and war workers, who were about to be released, was keenly felt.
- Orissa Small Industries Corporation Limited The basic objective of the Corporation is to aid and assist the SSI units in the State for their sustained growth and development to gear up the industrialisation process in the State.the Corporation was to create industrial infrastructure by way of development of industrial estates at various places of the State, provide initial capital support to entrepreneurs in shape of Seed Capital Loan and Hire Purchase Machinery Loan for setting up units and provide scarce and controlled raw materials required for production activities.
- NBA Newdelhi The News Broadcasters Association (NBA) represents the private television news & current affairs broadcasters. It is the collective voice of the news & current affairs broadcasters in India .It is an organization funded entirely by its members. The NBA has presently 20 leading news and current affairs broadcasters (comprising 45 news and current affairs channels) as its members. The NBA presents a unified and credible voice before the Government, on matters that affect the growing industry.
- MAHARASHTRA ACADEMY OF SCIENCES The Maharashtra Academy of Sciences is the premier scientific learned society of the state of Maharashtra. It was established in 1976 with the specific aim to highlight the scientific and technological issues confronting the state, and to recommend appropriate steps necessary to be under taken by the concerned authorities for the promotion of science and technology.
- Mesmerizing Meghalaya The Tourism Department Govt.of Meghalaya is the administrative Department. It is responsible to oversee and co-ordinate the function of the Directorate of Tourism and the Meghalaya Tourism Dev. Corporation Ltd., so as to ensure uniform implementation of Governmental procedures. The Tourism Department normally confines itself to general policies Direction, Legislation, Assembly business inter departmental matters and review assessment of execution of policy and scheme.
- Directorate of Municipal Administration The history of urban local self-governing bodies commonly called Municipalities in Karnataka State dates back to more than a century. These local bodies are again classified into various categories like Corporations, Cities, Town Municipalities and Town Panchayats depending upon the population.
- AOTS Alumni Association of Western India(AAAWI) It is a non -profit organization, dedicated to human resource development through sharing of knowledge. AAAWI regularly conducts management & technology related seminars with the help of experts from Japan. AAAWI also conducts overseas technical training programs and has so far conducted a large number of training programs for participants from Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana, Sudan, Zambia. So far, over 100 people have benefited from such programs. The Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS) was established in 1959 with the support of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (which is the present Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry: METI) as the first technical cooperation organization on a private basis in Japan. Its main purpose is to promote international economic cooperation and enhance mutual economic development and friendly relations between those countries and Japan.
- Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project was launched in July 2000, with financial assistance of the World Bank in seven poorest districts of Rajasthan namely Baran, Churu, Dausa, Dholpur, Jhalawar, Rajsamand and Tonk.The Project aims at improving the levels of economic activity, productivity and income of targeted 3,50,000 BPL families of 7039 villages of seven selected districts.
- DELHI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Delhi Chamber of Commerce is 60 years old and recognised organization of commercial opinion and is consulted by the Government of India, and state Governments on all vital and important commercial matters and is truely equipped to serve the interest that it stands for.The Committee of the Chamber is always prepared to bring to the notice of the Government of India and the State Government legiti mate grievances of the commercial community.
- INGAF INGAF conducts training at the induction and entry level, together with professional skill up gradation at the middle and senior management levels covering about 5000 participants every year. Founded in 1992 the Institute of Government Accounts and Finance INGAF is defined by its excellence in the field of public policy, finance, audit and management.
- Indian Technical Textile Association Technical Textiles offers a huge opportunity in India for both local consumption as well for exports. Based on current usage patterns the Domestic Consumption market alone is expected to exceed US $ 13 billion by 2012/13. Government of India -recognized the need to have the industry’s active participation to bring out the issues, concerns and suggest policy framework that would lay the foundation for this sector.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.