Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- value-added taxation India has entered the regime of valueadded taxation. Having followed India into the salestax regime with the first journal dedicated to the law of sales tax, Sales Tax Cases, we are full of pride to accompany her into world of VAT. This web site promises to be an allinone site, not only of the law of VAT but also service tax, for, it is only a matter of time before, like other countries that have embraced VAT, India also brings all its indirect taxes under the umbrella of VAT.
- Institute of International Business & Research ASM's IIBR is truly a training ground for professionals. A unique institute, IIBR is approved by AICTE & promoted by the Mahratta Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA) – one of the largest industrial chambers in Asia. With 16 years of presence in the field of high quality education, IIBR has earned an enviable reputation amongst B-Schools in India and the trust of students and corporates alike.
- Bangalore City Traffic Police Bangalore today is obviously one of the most sought after cities in the country what with the rapid growth in the IT industry and the rise in the number of job opportunities in the city. With the rising population in the city there is also a corresponding increase in the number of vehicles in the city and a huge increase in the demand on land.
- National Informatics Centre Services Inc National Informatics Centre Services Inc. NICSI was set up in 1995 as a section 25 Company under National Informatics Centre with an aim to provide total IT solutions to Government organizations. NICSI promotes development of services, technologies, infrastructure and expertise supplementing those developed by NIC, including NICNET, for economic, technological, social and cultural development in India.
- BSNL Inspection Circle Inspection Circle was formed on 1st June 1950 as a consequence of winding up the then development branch of the P & T Directorate. It has ever since been a functional wing of the Directorate having jurisdiction over the entire country. It inherited from the Development Branch the functions of execution of major development projects and the work of standardization & issue of technical instructions.
- UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. was constituted on 25.08.1980 under the companies act 1956 for construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector. on 14.1.2000, in accordance to up state electricity reforms acts 1999, up state electricity board, till then responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled and operations of the state sector thermal power stations was handed over to uprvunl.
- Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board The board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. Which is in the lap of Dhauladhar range of Himalayas. Presently Twnety Six Government or private polytechnic collges and 145 industrial training Institutes, industrial training centres are affiliated with this board.
- FICCI India has seen a rapid growth in the last few years. This growth cannot be called inclusive as it has not been able to bring about development at the grassroot levels. The overall skill gap in the country is estimated at over 10 million per year and growing. To address the National Skill Gap and promote inclusive growth, FICCI launched a Skill Development Forum in 2008.
- Kolkata Urban Services for the Poor The KUSP, in full Kolkata Urban Services for the P oor, is one of the newest additions to Department for International Development’s (DFID) continuing endeavor to reduce urban poverty in India. The current project in West Bengal has been officialised through a 8th May’ 03 letter of Charlotte Seymour- Smith, the Minister (Development) and Head, DFID India, to Joint Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, confirming the
- Nonconventional Energy Development Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited The genesis of Non-conventional Energy Development Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited NEDCAP took place in the year 1986 with the help of Government of Andhra Pradesh. The sole objectives of NEDCAP are to: Generate electricity through renewable sources like wind and solar on decentralized manner Conserve energy in rural areas Import and adopt viable technology and machinery in the areas of Non-conventional energy sources and ensures post installation service.
- AOTS Alumni Association of Western India(AAAWI) It is a non -profit organization, dedicated to human resource development through sharing of knowledge. AAAWI regularly conducts management & technology related seminars with the help of experts from Japan. AAAWI also conducts overseas technical training programs and has so far conducted a large number of training programs for participants from Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana, Sudan, Zambia. So far, over 100 people have benefited from such programs. The Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS) was established in 1959 with the support of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (which is the present Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry: METI) as the first technical cooperation organization on a private basis in Japan. Its main purpose is to promote international economic cooperation and enhance mutual economic development and friendly relations between those countries and Japan.
- Bhartiya Beej Nigam Limited BBNL established in 2005 and started its research and development unit in 2009 with a mission to improve the welfare of poor people through research and development for various parts of the country by increasing the production, productivity and nutritional quality of food, while preserving and enhancing the natural resource base. BBNL serves the state and country for improvement of Paddy, Maize, Wheat and Vegetable crops.
- Locum Doctor Jobs with AUSSTAT Welcome! Locum Doctor Jobs in Australia. Choose the medical recruit company where you more than rewards.
- Tendernews Tendernews is the most powerful and largest Procurement database of International government & Public sector TENDERS Contracts Request for proposal and Tender Notices. A Subscription to Tender news International shall offer you unlimited access to over 100,000 Active Tenders & Over 900,000 archived Tenders which can provide you with an insight into market surveys , We also add between 4000 and 5000 new tenders & Request for proposal on daily basis.
- Standing Conference of Public Enterprises Standing Conference of Public Enterprises SCOPE is an apex professional organization representing the Central Government Public Enterprises. It has also some State Enterprises, Banks, and other Institutions as its Members. SCOPEs objective is to promote excellence in organizations where public investment is involved, in order to enable them to be globally competitive.
- UPBHOKTA ADHIKAR SANGATHAN We are growing very fast. In this season of professional competition the tendency of earning greater profit has lead us into the fall of our moral values, the greatest proof of it can be seen in the adulteration of food and medicine. Among misleading advertising campaign, non-quality goods and not getting the correct quantity the common consumer feels helpless.
- Andhra Pradesh Municipal Development Project Andhra Pradesh Municipal Development Project (APMDP) is a US$ 350 MILLION project implemented by Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) with support from World Bank. APMDP objective is High-priority urban services in selected ULBs of AP and Capacity of ULBs to develop and manage urban services.
- Himachal Pradesh Public Works Department The department is engaged in planning, construction and maintenance of roads, bridges, ropeways and buildings in the State. The department further executes engineering work on behalf of Local Bodies, Public Undertakings, Boards and other Institutions under Himachal Pradesh Government as Deposit works.
- Indian Medical Associations Initiative Indian Medical Associations Initiative The Indian Medical Association is the largest N.G.O. of our country, spread over every district & township, comprising of doctors in all forms of services i.e. Private, Government, Semi-Government and Non-Government Organizations.In the year 2003, the Indian Medical Association, Uttaranchal State branch
- Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act passed by the Parliament in December, 1985. The Act 2 of 1986 came into effect from 13th February, 1986 by a notification issued in the Gazette of India.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.