Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- AMRL INTERNATIONAL TECH CITY LTD AMRL Special Economic Zone - Gateway to a world class facility. A Business Location Built to world class standards to drive your business to great heights. AMRL International Tech City Limited is a joint venture effort of AMR Group of Hyderabad and Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation(TIDCO). AMRL SEZ is the first Multi product SEZ in TamilNadu.
- Official Website of the Sub-Divisional Officer, Bishnupur, Bankura Bishnupur Sub-Division is one of the three Sub-Divisions of Bankura District. Though, the year of constitution of this Sub-Division is not specifically known, but the existence of Bishnupur Sub-Division is clearly mentioned in the O'Malleys Bengal District Gazetteers, Bankura of 1908. Therefore, it may be presumed that with formation of the District Bankura, both Bishnupur and Bankura (Sadar) Sub-Division were constituted.
- Himachal Pradesh Mid Himalayan Watershed Development Project HP Mid - Himalayan Watershed Development Project is an integrated multisectoral Watershed Development Project. It is being implemented in Mid Hills and High Hill zone of Himachal Pradesh with the assistence of the World Bank. The Project builds on the successes of Integrated Watershed Development Project.
- FICCI India has seen a rapid growth in the last few years. This growth cannot be called inclusive as it has not been able to bring about development at the grassroot levels. The overall skill gap in the country is estimated at over 10 million per year and growing. To address the National Skill Gap and promote inclusive growth, FICCI launched a Skill Development Forum in 2008.
- Insurance Regulatory and Authority In India, insurance has a deep-rooted history. It finds mention in the writings of Manu ( Manusmrithi ), Yagnavalkya ( Dharmasastra ) and Kautilya ( Arthasastra ). The writings talk in terms of pooling of resources that could be re-distributed in times of calamities such as fire, floods, epidemics and famine. This was probably a pre-cursor to modern day insurance. Ancient Indian history has preserved the earliest traces of insurance in the form of marine trade loans and carriers contracts. Insurance in India has evolved over time heavily drawing from other countries, England in particular.
- Himachal Pradesh Agricultural Marketing Board In this context, the Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture appointed and Expert Committee which suggested various reforms relating to agricultural marketing system a well as in policies and programmes for development and strengthening of agricultural marketing in the country.
- Aakash Hospital Aakash Hospital has been known to provide adept and modern medical services. It has crafted two special service categories which aim at providing the finest medical services available today. Aakash Hospital, an ISO 9001: 2000 Certified organization and is one of the very few institutions providing personalized and unbiased health care services to people from all walks of life. Located in the Heart of South Delhi, Aakash is one of the city’s modern and leading hospitals.
- Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy Janaagraha is a Bangalore based not-for-profit organisation that works with citizens and government to change the quality of life in Indias cities and towns. Janaagraha works to change urban quality of life by improving urban governance, and seeks to do this by applying a well-defined framework of change that is based on a systems approach.
- INGAF INGAF conducts training at the induction and entry level, together with professional skill up gradation at the middle and senior management levels covering about 5000 participants every year. Founded in 1992 the Institute of Government Accounts and Finance INGAF is defined by its excellence in the field of public policy, finance, audit and management.
- palace on wheels oyal train beckoning you to step aboard for a week of splendour. It takes you on a royal odyssey. Bringing alive the luxury of princely travel of the age of the Raj.The train recreates the royal ambience of Rajasthan. Experience the ultimate in luxury on board this historic train
- Bangalore City Traffic Police Bangalore today is obviously one of the most sought after cities in the country what with the rapid growth in the IT industry and the rise in the number of job opportunities in the city. With the rising population in the city there is also a corresponding increase in the number of vehicles in the city and a huge increase in the demand on land.
- Hindustan Copper Limited Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL) was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India. In the History of Indian Copper, Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) holds pride of place. With the spirit of an undaunted pioneer HCL has contributed immensely to the industrial growth of the Country and its march towards self-reliance.
- Manipur State Archives The practice of maintaining Records had been in vogue with the advent of Art of writing in Manipur. The Official Records were maintained in the Royal Court. Individuals also used to maintain private records. With the coming of the British, maintenance of records in the record room of the State Secretariat was started.
- Reachout This company is a registered Trust. This non-religious and non-profit social service organization aims to uplift the society. We wish to help families and their children trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty, living in inhuman conditions, deprived of the most basic means of sustenance. We have a dwelling of eighteen huts, closely built with narrow passages between one group and the other. Many a time their huts have been burnt down due to various reasons like electrical short circuits, fire accidents during Diwali etc.
- Balwant Singh Khera Malta Boat Tragedy Probe Mission has decided to place its findings relevant other reports/material/pictures/evidence and profile of the chief conspirators regarding this ghastly mass murder for furthering the investigation in all the concerned countries including Italy, Greece, Malta, India, Pakistan, Turkey and Sri Lanka.
- Tender Spider Tender Spider is a unique service provider of not only tender database but also document pick up and assisting services. Our strategic locations all across India helps us not to miss any tender that might concern you, even the regional language ones.Covering more then 1000 print and ePapers of India and more then 3000 websites we add huge data of live tenders daily for our clients. On this portal www.tenderspider.in one can easily filter LIVE tenders of their choice and we keep updating our members with the daily updation.
- UPBHOKTA ADHIKAR SANGATHAN We are growing very fast. In this season of professional competition the tendency of earning greater profit has lead us into the fall of our moral values, the greatest proof of it can be seen in the adulteration of food and medicine. Among misleading advertising campaign, non-quality goods and not getting the correct quantity the common consumer feels helpless.
- Associate Banks Officers Association Associate Banks Officers Association (ABOA) was founded on 26th November, 1967 at Head Office of State Bank of Hyderabad. Though ABOA was registered as a Unitary Organisation, with its Registered Office at Hyderabad, it is virtually a defacto Federation in its functioning with seven independent Units in the seven Associate Banks of State Bank of India.
- Himachal Pradesh Pollution Control Board Schedule to this notification entailing capacity addition with change in process and or technology shall be undertaken in any part of India only after the prior environmental clearance from the Central Government or as the case may be, by the State Level Environment Impact Assessment Authority.
- Mento Associates Mento Associates is an established law firm, based in Bangalore, India, founded by Advocate Mento Issac, who is a practising advocate of High Court of Karnataka. The firms activities cover a wide spectrum of consultancy, litigation, soliciting and paralegal services. Comprised of a team of experienced, industrious and committed professionals who are ever adaptive to the changing trends and developments in the profession, the firm has been in the path of growth ever since its inception.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.