Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Mesmerizing Meghalaya The Tourism Department Govt.of Meghalaya is the administrative Department. It is responsible to oversee and co-ordinate the function of the Directorate of Tourism and the Meghalaya Tourism Dev. Corporation Ltd., so as to ensure uniform implementation of Governmental procedures. The Tourism Department normally confines itself to general policies Direction, Legislation, Assembly business inter departmental matters and review assessment of execution of policy and scheme.
- District Rural Development Agency However, of late, the number of the programmes had increased and while some of the programmes provided for administrative costs of the DRDAs, others did not. There was no uniformity among the different programmes with reference to administrative costs.
- Official Website of the Sub-Divisional Officer, Bishnupur, Bankura Bishnupur Sub-Division is one of the three Sub-Divisions of Bankura District. Though, the year of constitution of this Sub-Division is not specifically known, but the existence of Bishnupur Sub-Division is clearly mentioned in the O'Malleys Bengal District Gazetteers, Bankura of 1908. Therefore, it may be presumed that with formation of the District Bankura, both Bishnupur and Bankura (Sadar) Sub-Division were constituted.
- AP Khadi & Village Industries Board The KVIB is charged with the Planning, Promotion, Organisation and Implementation of programs for the development of khadi and other village industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary.
- Maritime Union of India Maritime Union of India represents the Merchant Navy Officers who are the members of this Union. We are affiliated to the International Transport Workers Federation, London, U.K. representing more than 600 transport workers trade unions in over 135 countries, representing around 5 million workers around the world. We are also affiliated to Hind Mazdoor Sabha, New Delhi, India which represents a very large section of workers from various industries in India.
- MAHARASHTRA ACADEMY OF SCIENCES The Maharashtra Academy of Sciences is the premier scientific learned society of the state of Maharashtra. It was established in 1976 with the specific aim to highlight the scientific and technological issues confronting the state, and to recommend appropriate steps necessary to be under taken by the concerned authorities for the promotion of science and technology.
- Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation Boarding of Passengers: Passengers shall report at the boarding point at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Passengers who do not report on time will be termed as NO-SHOW passenger and will be denied boarding and not entitled for any refund of the ticket amount. M.P.Tourism reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers who are under the influence of alcohol or owing to any misconduct of behavior/critically ill/stretcher borne which may not be deemed safe for travel.
- The State Fire Service Organisation The Government created State Fire Service Organisation as a separate department with an Officer of the rank of Supdt.of Police as its head who was designated as Supdt.of Police and State Fire Adviser. Presently, the department is under the administrative control of the Home B Department of the Govt.of Assam. The State Fire Service Organisation.
- AIESEC Jaipur Present in over 107 countries and territories and with over 45,000 members, AIESEC is the world's largest student‐run organisation. Focused on providing a platform for youth leadership development, AIESEC offers young people the opportunity to be global citizens, to change the world, and to get experience and skills that matter today.
- OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL (A&E),ORISSA To receive prompt settlement of their pensionary benefits and Provident Fund balance dues Conscious of Our responsibility as scrutinizing and authorizing authority. In Evidence to authorize pensionary benefits and provident fund dues within two months of receipt of the cases complete in all respects except pension revision cases.To address the concerned authorities, in respect of deficiencies and defects, within one month, and, to keep the beneficiaries informed of such action.
- Friend's of Women's World Banking For the first seven years of its operations from 1982 to 1989 FWWBs activities were limited to providing loan guarantees for poor women in the state of Gujarat. Around this time, the initial efforts started of in 1970s to provide financial access to poor women especially those in unorganized sector were transformed into the women focused and savingsled Micro Finance Movement.
- Instavat Info Pvt. Ltd. Instavat Info Pvt. Ltd. is promoted by a group of professionals having experience in the field of Sales Tax of more than 25 years. In house need compelled them to compile a database for VAT, Service Tax, Entry Tax and Sales Tax Law in India. It is recognising the need of such data by the Taxpayers and Tax Collectors.
- GUJARAT CLEANER PRODUCTION CENTRE ((GCPC) CLEANER PRODUCTION (CP)is a holistic proactive approach to End-of-pipe Treatment (EOP) that is applied to the entire production cycle toIncrease productivity by ensuring a more efficient use of raw material, energy and waterPromote better environmental performance through reduction at source of waste and emissions.
- The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute established by the Government of India under the Ministry of Agriculture in 1947 became a member of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) family in 1967. The headquarters was shifted from Mandapam Camp to Cochin in 1971.
- Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board The board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. Which is in the lap of Dhauladhar range of Himalayas. Presently Twnety Six Government or private polytechnic collges and 145 industrial training Institutes, industrial training centres are affiliated with this board.
- Coir House The first recorded history of coconut in the country dates back to Ramayana period.In the Valmiki Ramayana there are references of coconut in the Kishkindha Kanda and Aranya Kanda. It is reported that Ramayana was written by Valmiki sometimes in 3rd Century BC. Generally it is believed that coconut was introduced in India during the post-Vedic period.
- Ladies Study Group In 1966, the Indian Chamber of Commerce set up the Ladies Study Group (LSG), in order to create a platform that encourages women to mobilize their talents and help them participate in issues related to social development. Ms Padmaja Naidu, the then Governor of West Bengal, launched the Organisation. LSG started as an experiment, became an innovation and is now an established presence.
- BSNL Inspection Circle Inspection Circle was formed on 1st June 1950 as a consequence of winding up the then development branch of the P & T Directorate. It has ever since been a functional wing of the Directorate having jurisdiction over the entire country. It inherited from the Development Branch the functions of execution of major development projects and the work of standardization & issue of technical instructions.
- National Informatics Centre Services Inc National Informatics Centre Services Inc. NICSI was set up in 1995 as a section 25 Company under National Informatics Centre with an aim to provide total IT solutions to Government organizations. NICSI promotes development of services, technologies, infrastructure and expertise supplementing those developed by NIC, including NICNET, for economic, technological, social and cultural development in India.
- Contract Bridge Association Contract Bridge Association or the CBA, is a national level registered body , registered under Societies Registration Act. For details and for CBA Constitution, Bylaws , Rules & Regulations , please see the corresponding sections on this site.CBA s main objective will be to bring about bridge awareness in India .
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.