Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- West Bengal School Education Department The vision of the School Education Sector is to ensure universalization of Primary, Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Education and to ensure quality education for Human Resource Development. To ensure enrolment at the higher secondary level of all students who pass secondary level.
- Kolmate.in Kolmate.in is the leading name for Kolkata based INFOTAINMENT. Kolmate.in is the brand name for S.P Web Communication Company. It is incorporated under Kolkata Municipal Corporation, which grants the Certificate of Enlistment Trade Licence. Kolmate.in is a generation next marketing consultancy providing an enormous information base and is an entertainment portal dealing with a varied range of products and services in West Bengal and its suburbs.
- MSME Development Institute MSME - Development Institute Formerly Known as Small Industries Service Institute Kanpur, which is the main MSME - Development Institute in the state of Uttar Pradesh was set up on 13th May, 1958. Out of 70 districts in the state, it caters to the promotional & developmental needs of the Small Scale Sector in 22 districts as indicated in the jurisdiction list.
- District Rural Development Agency However, of late, the number of the programmes had increased and while some of the programmes provided for administrative costs of the DRDAs, others did not. There was no uniformity among the different programmes with reference to administrative costs.
- MAHARASHTRA ACADEMY OF SCIENCES The Maharashtra Academy of Sciences is the premier scientific learned society of the state of Maharashtra. It was established in 1976 with the specific aim to highlight the scientific and technological issues confronting the state, and to recommend appropriate steps necessary to be under taken by the concerned authorities for the promotion of science and technology.
- e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. eProcurement Technologies Ltd. ETL is profit making Indias only ISO 27001 Certified, which complies to Multilateral Development Banks World Bank, Asian Development Bank, IMF, etc. eProcurement Guidelines in totality. Many Indias Fortune 500 Companies trust only ETL when it comes to Spend Management which is offered through its portal www.abcProcure.com, where annually ETL enables eProcurement worth Rs.25,000 Cr is successfully.
- indiangovernmentjobs.in IndianGovernmentJobs.in provide the information about Government of India, Bank Sector, Engineering and other private sectors recruiting jobs vacancies. All recruitment details are confidently real source according to official advertisement. Our site not provide any jobs, Its only publishing Government employment news and results
- Exotic Fruits Pvt Ltd EXOTIC FRUITS is an export driven company and a government recognised export house from india manufacturing tropical fruit purees and concentrates in aseptic canned frozen packaging.Exotic's products.marketed globally under the Fruitus TM brand.are used in several fruit besed.
- AP Khadi & Village Industries Board The KVIB is charged with the Planning, Promotion, Organisation and Implementation of programs for the development of khadi and other village industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary.
- Insurance Regulatory and Authority In India, insurance has a deep-rooted history. It finds mention in the writings of Manu ( Manusmrithi ), Yagnavalkya ( Dharmasastra ) and Kautilya ( Arthasastra ). The writings talk in terms of pooling of resources that could be re-distributed in times of calamities such as fire, floods, epidemics and famine. This was probably a pre-cursor to modern day insurance. Ancient Indian history has preserved the earliest traces of insurance in the form of marine trade loans and carriers contracts. Insurance in India has evolved over time heavily drawing from other countries, England in particular.
- WEST BENGAL DENTAL COUNCIL The Dental Council of India is constituted by an act of parliament The Dentists Act 1948 XVI of 1948 with a view to regulate the dental education, dental profession and dental ethics thereto-which came into existence in March, 1949.The Council is composed of 6 constituencies representing Central Government, State Government, Universities, Dental Colleges, Medical Council of India and the Private Practitioners of Dentistry.
- law is greek Kerala, the land of lush backwaters and high literacy rate, figures in the news, this time, for its ‘bold moves’ in the field of education. The state boasts a literacy rate of 90.92 percent and a dropout rate of 0.83 percent. Socially relevant, the next three stories reflect well on Kerala. One by one, lets understand how the right to education is translated into initiatives by the government of Kerala.
- State Information Commission Right to Information The Himachal Pradesh state information commission was constituted by the state government in exercise of powers conferred by sub section of section 15 of the right to information act, and appointed Shri Prem Singh Rana, IAS as its first state cheif information commissioner who assumed his office.
- Reachout This company is a registered Trust. This non-religious and non-profit social service organization aims to uplift the society. We wish to help families and their children trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty, living in inhuman conditions, deprived of the most basic means of sustenance. We have a dwelling of eighteen huts, closely built with narrow passages between one group and the other. Many a time their huts have been burnt down due to various reasons like electrical short circuits, fire accidents during Diwali etc.
- Balwant Singh Khera Malta Boat Tragedy Probe Mission has decided to place its findings relevant other reports/material/pictures/evidence and profile of the chief conspirators regarding this ghastly mass murder for furthering the investigation in all the concerned countries including Italy, Greece, Malta, India, Pakistan, Turkey and Sri Lanka.
- MATERIAL ORGANISATION Material Organisation, Karwar is the Naval Stores Depot of Indian Navy and provides cover to all ships / units under the Commodore-in-Charge Karwar. This website attempts to provide all the general information Govt. to Business that one would like to know about this Organisation Registration with the organization is mandatory before a firm can be entertained for soliciting tender enquiries.
- National Informatics Centre Services Inc National Informatics Centre Services Inc. NICSI was set up in 1995 as a section 25 Company under National Informatics Centre with an aim to provide total IT solutions to Government organizations. NICSI promotes development of services, technologies, infrastructure and expertise supplementing those developed by NIC, including NICNET, for economic, technological, social and cultural development in India.
- Coir House The first recorded history of coconut in the country dates back to Ramayana period.In the Valmiki Ramayana there are references of coconut in the Kishkindha Kanda and Aranya Kanda. It is reported that Ramayana was written by Valmiki sometimes in 3rd Century BC. Generally it is believed that coconut was introduced in India during the post-Vedic period.
- Government of Gujarat NRG CENTRE VADODARA When the Industrial Estate was established in the south of Vadodara City in Makarpura, all the industries situated in this estate had various problems. Hence for the purpose to represent the interests of the entrepreneurs and to take up the problems collectively, there was necessity to organize an Association and thus was born Makarpura Industrial Estte Association in the year 1969.
- West Bengal Government College Teachers Association West Bengal Government College Teachers Association or acronymically WBGCTA is a service association. Its affiliates are thirty five State Govt. Colleges, which are its units.The oldest institution that later became a State Govt. College is Presidency College which owes its origin to Hindu College established in 1817. The Association started its journey in 1967 with only 15 units and 615 teacher-members.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.