Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Pioneer Surveyors Pioneer Surveyors is a registered Engineering Organization with comprehensive professional experience in various Survey & Soil Investigation sectors occupying a place of high reputation and honour since 1993. The company offers services in various survey fields such as with ISO quality on its crown. Construction Works for building. Transmission Line Tower Base, Conveyor Route, Drainage Works and also any type Civil Construction Wo
- Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy Janaagraha is a Bangalore based not-for-profit organisation that works with citizens and government to change the quality of life in Indias cities and towns. Janaagraha works to change urban quality of life by improving urban governance, and seeks to do this by applying a well-defined framework of change that is based on a systems approach.
- Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project was launched in July 2000, with financial assistance of the World Bank in seven poorest districts of Rajasthan namely Baran, Churu, Dausa, Dholpur, Jhalawar, Rajsamand and Tonk.The Project aims at improving the levels of economic activity, productivity and income of targeted 3,50,000 BPL families of 7039 villages of seven selected districts.
- Manipur State Archives The practice of maintaining Records had been in vogue with the advent of Art of writing in Manipur. The Official Records were maintained in the Royal Court. Individuals also used to maintain private records. With the coming of the British, maintenance of records in the record room of the State Secretariat was started.
- The Kolkata Municipal Corporation The Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)isresponsible for providing basic civic services such as Roads, Lighting, Water Supply, Education, Health, etc. to the people of Kolkata. KMC takes pride in managing this Herculean task in the city having a 10 million (resident and floating combined) population. KMC is responsible for supplying 350 MGD to 5million people, clearing 4000 MT of solid waste per day,
- Delhi Chamber of Commerce Delhi Chamber of Commerce is 60 years old and recognised organization of commercial opinion and is consulted by the Government of India, and state Governments on all vital and important commercial matters and is truely equipped to serve the interest that it stands for.
- Municipal Corporation of india this is well known fact that property tax is the principal source of revenue of urban local bodies/local municipal authorities to upkeep the basic civic services in the city. And studies shows that the property tax base in developing countries especially like India, has been declining due to administrative and procedural inadequacies and lack of proper information regarding properties resulting a significant number of properties are not included in the tax base, those that are included are inaccurately assessed and collection is inefficient.
- INDIAN RADIOLOGICAL & IMAGING ASSOCIATION, The web-site of the Indian Radiological and Imaging Association www.iria.in has incorporated a lot of changes since its inception. Now not only Indian Radiologists are accessing the site but many imaging specialists around the world access our site because of its informative links and education inputs. We have created a link to our site on different Radiology Association sites including.....
- National Council of Science Museums National Council of Science Museums, an autonomous society under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India was formed on April 4, 1978. Our main objective is to portray the growth of science and technology and their applications in industry and human welfare, with a view to develop scientific attitude and temper and to create, inculcate and sustain a general awareness amongst the people.
- aIAi Setup in 1956, the All India Association of Industries (AIAI) was established by Late Shri Babubhai Chinai, then the Member of the Parliament with the prime objective to serve trade and industry. Since the advent of liberalization in 1991, the AIAI has endeavoured to forge alliances with its worldwide base of affiliated organizations to foster international trade.
- GENDER RESOURCE CENTRE The Government of Gujarat decided to formulate the Nari Gaurav Niti (GEP) in the year 2002. The lead role was taken by GRC along with the Department of Women & Child Development (DWCD) for the same. GRC and DWCD involved all key stakeholders including related departments, organizations and individuals with strong grass root presence and deep insight on the issues,
- Himachal Pradesh Fisheries Department To develop reservoir fishery of the State with an aim to increase per hectare production from the open impoundments. To promote aquaculture in the state by providing technical and financial assistance to the fishermen and rural youths. To generate employment opportunities in the fishery sector and ameliorating the condition of fishermen of the state.
- law is greek Kerala, the land of lush backwaters and high literacy rate, figures in the news, this time, for its ‘bold moves’ in the field of education. The state boasts a literacy rate of 90.92 percent and a dropout rate of 0.83 percent. Socially relevant, the next three stories reflect well on Kerala. One by one, lets understand how the right to education is translated into initiatives by the government of Kerala.
- Contract Bridge Association Contract Bridge Association or the CBA, is a national level registered body , registered under Societies Registration Act. For details and for CBA Constitution, Bylaws , Rules & Regulations , please see the corresponding sections on this site.CBA s main objective will be to bring about bridge awareness in India .
- Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board The board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. Which is in the lap of Dhauladhar range of Himalayas. Presently Twnety Six Government or private polytechnic collges and 145 industrial training Institutes, industrial training centres are affiliated with this board.
- NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL National Safety Council (NSC) was set up by the Ministry of Labour, Government of India (GOI) on 4th March, 1966 to generate, develop and sustain a voluntary movement on Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) at the national level. It is an apex nonprofit making, tripartite body, registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 and the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950.
- Gramin Vikas Sewa Samiti To do some thing about it, the Gramin Vikas Sewa Samiti, since its inception, has been working relentlessly in the rural and semi - urban areas of Basti district keeping its vision, mission, aims and objectives always in mind, some of its notable achievements during the last seven years of its existence are as follows
- District Rural Development Agency However, of late, the number of the programmes had increased and while some of the programmes provided for administrative costs of the DRDAs, others did not. There was no uniformity among the different programmes with reference to administrative costs.
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier institute dedicated to research and teaching in the basic sciences. Established in 2006, the institute falls under the purview of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (vide communication F.No. 22-8/2006-TS.1). As a unique initiative in science education in India, IISER aims to be a Science University of the highest caliber devoted to both teaching and research in a totally integrated manner.
- Tender Spider Tender Spider is a unique service provider of not only tender database but also document pick up and assisting services. Our strategic locations all across India helps us not to miss any tender that might concern you, even the regional language ones.Covering more then 1000 print and ePapers of India and more then 3000 websites we add huge data of live tenders daily for our clients. On this portal www.tenderspider.in one can easily filter LIVE tenders of their choice and we keep updating our members with the daily updation.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.