Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Bangalore City Traffic Police Bangalore today is obviously one of the most sought after cities in the country what with the rapid growth in the IT industry and the rise in the number of job opportunities in the city. With the rising population in the city there is also a corresponding increase in the number of vehicles in the city and a huge increase in the demand on land.
- AOTS Alumni Association of Western India(AAAWI) It is a non -profit organization, dedicated to human resource development through sharing of knowledge. AAAWI regularly conducts management & technology related seminars with the help of experts from Japan. AAAWI also conducts overseas technical training programs and has so far conducted a large number of training programs for participants from Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana, Sudan, Zambia. So far, over 100 people have benefited from such programs. The Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS) was established in 1959 with the support of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (which is the present Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry: METI) as the first technical cooperation organization on a private basis in Japan. Its main purpose is to promote international economic cooperation and enhance mutual economic development and friendly relations between those countries and Japan.
- NBA Newdelhi The News Broadcasters Association (NBA) represents the private television news & current affairs broadcasters. It is the collective voice of the news & current affairs broadcasters in India .It is an organization funded entirely by its members. The NBA has presently 20 leading news and current affairs broadcasters (comprising 45 news and current affairs channels) as its members. The NBA presents a unified and credible voice before the Government, on matters that affect the growing industry.
- Accountants General Himachal Pradesh Its magnificent stone structure has Gothic Architecture combined with Rajasthani features like balconies, chajjas and sand stone, Jallies which gives it a unique architectural outlook. Presently it houses offices of the Principal Accountant General and Accountant General, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla.
- Balwant Singh Khera Malta Boat Tragedy Probe Mission has decided to place its findings relevant other reports/material/pictures/evidence and profile of the chief conspirators regarding this ghastly mass murder for furthering the investigation in all the concerned countries including Italy, Greece, Malta, India, Pakistan, Turkey and Sri Lanka.
- Coalition for Nuclear Disarmament and Peace CNDP The Coalition for Nuclear Disarmament and Peace CNDP was constituted in November 11-13 2000, as the national coalition of organizations and individuals in India committed to and working for nuclear disarmament, in response to nuclear weaponisation in India, and soon after Pakistan, against a background of the global stockpiling of nuclear weapons.
- Instavat Info Pvt. Ltd. Instavat Info Pvt. Ltd. is promoted by a group of professionals having experience in the field of Sales Tax of more than 25 years. In house need compelled them to compile a database for VAT, Service Tax, Entry Tax and Sales Tax Law in India. It is recognising the need of such data by the Taxpayers and Tax Collectors.
- Chhattisgarh State Renewable Development Agency Chhattisgarh State Renewable Development Agency (CREDA) was establishment on 25th May,2001. The main was to promote Non-Conventional and Alternative Energy Sources. CREDA has been constituted UNDER Department of Energy, Govt. of Chhattisgarh for implementation of various schemes pertaining to Renewable Energy sources and Energy Conservation, registered under society Act 1973 on 25.05.01 Controlling body of CREDA is the governing body with energy Minister, C.G. State as Chairman. Most of the Scheme like National Programme on Biogas Development, Solar thermal, Solar Photo Voltaic, Village electrification and Biomass Gasifier sponsored by Ministery of non conventional & Renewable Energy Sources (MNRE), Government of India are implemented by CREDA, being the Nodal Agency i the State.
- Associate Banks Officers Association Associate Banks Officers Association (ABOA) was founded on 26th November, 1967 at Head Office of State Bank of Hyderabad. Though ABOA was registered as a Unitary Organisation, with its Registered Office at Hyderabad, it is virtually a defacto Federation in its functioning with seven independent Units in the seven Associate Banks of State Bank of India.
- Airport Health Organisation It is the Local Health Authority controlled by PH(IH) section under Directorate General of Health services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare , Govt. of India to ensure implementation of International Health Regulation , International Sanitary regulation and Indian Aircraft (Public Health) Rules in N.S.C. Bose International Airport, Kolkata 700052.
- INDIAN RADIOLOGICAL & IMAGING ASSOCIATION, The web-site of the Indian Radiological and Imaging Association www.iria.in has incorporated a lot of changes since its inception. Now not only Indian Radiologists are accessing the site but many imaging specialists around the world access our site because of its informative links and education inputs. We have created a link to our site on different Radiology Association sites including.....
- Navjyoti India Foundation Navjyoti India Foundation came in to being in the year 1988 as the brain child of Dr. Kiran Bedi. The organization was setup with the idea of promoting welfare policing, the outcome of which was our drug de-addiction program. Since its inception, Navjyoti India Foundation (NIF) has made significant contributions in other areas like education, women empowerment, family counseling, rural and urban development, health, HIV/AIDS, environment as well.
- INDIA CSR INDIA CSR www.indiacsr.in is Indias first interactive portal dedicated to making significant contributions through adding new dimensions and perspectives to the domain of Corporate Social Responsibility CSR and Sustainability, which is emerging globally as one of the hottest contemporary issues. CSR in India has added new paradigms in the light of changing government, regulatory environment, peer pressure, compulsion felt as a result of globalization and the quest for global corporate hegemony. In India, CSR still has a long way to go.
- Institute of International Business & Research ASM's IIBR is truly a training ground for professionals. A unique institute, IIBR is approved by AICTE & promoted by the Mahratta Chamber of Commerce Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA) – one of the largest industrial chambers in Asia. With 16 years of presence in the field of high quality education, IIBR has earned an enviable reputation amongst B-Schools in India and the trust of students and corporates alike.
- SREI Sahaj e-Village Ltd Sahaj eVillage Ltd, a subsidiary of SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited, has taken up the onus of bridging the digital divide between rural and urban India, under the NeGP of the Government of India. It is all set to establish 100000 Common Service Centres across the country. Each CSC will be owned and operated by a Village Level Entrepreneur VLE. It will ensure to the villagers all services that their urban counterparts are already familiar with.
- ANDHRA PRADESH RAIV SWAGRUHA CORPORATION LIMITED There are several housing schemes for the urban poor. Land cost in the urban areas has been increased manifold. The poor are benefited from the existing housing schemes which are highly subsidized and the rich face no problems in getting houses of their choice , the moderate income group only has been relegated to the back position of not being able to afford a decent house / flat with minimum facilities and basic infrastructure.
- aIAi Setup in 1956, the All India Association of Industries (AIAI) was established by Late Shri Babubhai Chinai, then the Member of the Parliament with the prime objective to serve trade and industry. Since the advent of liberalization in 1991, the AIAI has endeavoured to forge alliances with its worldwide base of affiliated organizations to foster international trade.
- Cybersri Cybersri is a project set up by Department of SC/ST Development, Government of Kerala for providing advanced IT training and industry incubation centre for SC/ST students in Kerala. The centre was set up in CDIT premises and started functioning since 2003. The centre has successfully completed 2 batches of advanced IT training for BTech/MCA/MSc Computer Science candidates among SC/ST categories.
- Indian Technical Textile Association Technical Textiles offers a huge opportunity in India for both local consumption as well for exports. Based on current usage patterns the Domestic Consumption market alone is expected to exceed US $ 13 billion by 2012/13. Government of India -recognized the need to have the industry’s active participation to bring out the issues, concerns and suggest policy framework that would lay the foundation for this sector.
- Ladies Study Group In 1966, the Indian Chamber of Commerce set up the Ladies Study Group (LSG), in order to create a platform that encourages women to mobilize their talents and help them participate in issues related to social development. Ms Padmaja Naidu, the then Governor of West Bengal, launched the Organisation. LSG started as an experiment, became an innovation and is now an established presence.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.