Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- AP Khadi & Village Industries Board The KVIB is charged with the Planning, Promotion, Organisation and Implementation of programs for the development of khadi and other village industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary.
- Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project was launched in July 2000, with financial assistance of the World Bank in seven poorest districts of Rajasthan namely Baran, Churu, Dausa, Dholpur, Jhalawar, Rajsamand and Tonk.The Project aims at improving the levels of economic activity, productivity and income of targeted 3,50,000 BPL families of 7039 villages of seven selected districts.
- DELHI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Delhi Chamber of Commerce is 60 years old and recognised organization of commercial opinion and is consulted by the Government of India, and state Governments on all vital and important commercial matters and is truely equipped to serve the interest that it stands for.The Committee of the Chamber is always prepared to bring to the notice of the Government of India and the State Government legiti mate grievances of the commercial community.
- aIAi Setup in 1956, the All India Association of Industries (AIAI) was established by Late Shri Babubhai Chinai, then the Member of the Parliament with the prime objective to serve trade and industry. Since the advent of liberalization in 1991, the AIAI has endeavoured to forge alliances with its worldwide base of affiliated organizations to foster international trade.
- Exotic Fruits Pvt Ltd EXOTIC FRUITS is an export driven company and a government recognised export house from india manufacturing tropical fruit purees and concentrates in aseptic canned frozen packaging.Exotic's products.marketed globally under the Fruitus TM brand.are used in several fruit besed.
- Coalition for Nuclear Disarmament and Peace CNDP The Coalition for Nuclear Disarmament and Peace CNDP was constituted in November 11-13 2000, as the national coalition of organizations and individuals in India committed to and working for nuclear disarmament, in response to nuclear weaponisation in India, and soon after Pakistan, against a background of the global stockpiling of nuclear weapons.
- indiangovernmentjobs.in IndianGovernmentJobs.in provide the information about Government of India, Bank Sector, Engineering and other private sectors recruiting jobs vacancies. All recruitment details are confidently real source according to official advertisement. Our site not provide any jobs, Its only publishing Government employment news and results
- Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commmission The Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission has been established by the Government of Bihar under Section 17 of the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act,1998 vide Government of Bihar Notification no. 1284 dated 15th April, 2002. The Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 along with the Indian Electricity Act, 1910 and Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948 was repealed by Section 185 of the Electricity Act, 2003. The first proviso of Section 82 (1) has ensured continuity of the Commission along with that of State Electricity Regulatory Commissions by laying down that the State Regulatory Commission established by the State Govt.
- Retailers Association of India (rai) Retailers Association of India (rai) is the unified voice of in India retailers. rai working with all the stakeholders for creating the right environment for the growth of the modern retail industry in India. rai is the body that encourages, develops, facilitates and supports retailers to become modern and adopt best practices that will delight customers. rai has a three charter aim of Retail Development, Facilitation and Propagation.
- Legal Approach Legal Approach is a Law Firm consisting of one of the best professionals of the Legal fraternity providing multi disciplinary Legal Services at one place to the corporates and individuals across the country. We handle Corporate Cases including but not limited to IPR, Company affairs, MRTP mattres and case in CLB. Legal Approach also provide services of Registration of Trade marks, Copyrights, Patents, Industrial Designs and Geographical Indications.
- Insurance Regulatory and Authority In India, insurance has a deep-rooted history. It finds mention in the writings of Manu ( Manusmrithi ), Yagnavalkya ( Dharmasastra ) and Kautilya ( Arthasastra ). The writings talk in terms of pooling of resources that could be re-distributed in times of calamities such as fire, floods, epidemics and famine. This was probably a pre-cursor to modern day insurance. Ancient Indian history has preserved the earliest traces of insurance in the form of marine trade loans and carriers contracts. Insurance in India has evolved over time heavily drawing from other countries, England in particular.
- AIESEC Jaipur Present in over 107 countries and territories and with over 45,000 members, AIESEC is the world's largest student‐run organisation. Focused on providing a platform for youth leadership development, AIESEC offers young people the opportunity to be global citizens, to change the world, and to get experience and skills that matter today.
- Delhi Chamber of Commerce Delhi Chamber of Commerce is 60 years old and recognised organization of commercial opinion and is consulted by the Government of India, and state Governments on all vital and important commercial matters and is truely equipped to serve the interest that it stands for.
- Government of Gujarat NRG CENTRE VADODARA When the Industrial Estate was established in the south of Vadodara City in Makarpura, all the industries situated in this estate had various problems. Hence for the purpose to represent the interests of the entrepreneurs and to take up the problems collectively, there was necessity to organize an Association and thus was born Makarpura Industrial Estte Association in the year 1969.
- Core Centre Consumer Sovereignty. To be an effective national coalition of consumer protection groups so as to provide thrust to common issues affecting consumers. Empowering consumer protection groups to work towards strengthening the civil society in the democratic system of the country.
- Department of Technical Education Plan, implement, administer and monitor all activities in the field of Technical Education the State consistent with State and National Policies. Recommend to Government on the basis of proper need analysis the establishment of new Technical Institution. consistent with the norms laid down by All India Council for Technical Education and other concerned Agencies.
- Air Customs New Delhi Delhi Customs is an organization under the Central Board of Excise and Customs, Ministry of Finance. Delhi Customs is the lead agency monitoring Import and Export of goods and services through Delhi Airport. This organization is responsible to facilitate Importers/Exporters and to enforce customs laws as well as other associated Acts and provisions related to the Import and Export of goods and services.
- Indian Franchise Association Indian Franchise Association (IFA) is India's premier, non-political, not-for-profit body representing Indian Franchise Sector. IFA's endeavor is to promote, promulgate and popularize the concept of franchising as a mode of doing business across the industry verticals and to nurture the entrepreneurial skill of every Indian.
- Tendernews Tendernews is the most powerful and largest Procurement database of International government & Public sector TENDERS Contracts Request for proposal and Tender Notices. A Subscription to Tender news International shall offer you unlimited access to over 100,000 Active Tenders & Over 900,000 archived Tenders which can provide you with an insight into market surveys , We also add between 4000 and 5000 new tenders & Request for proposal on daily basis.
- Small Industries Development Organisation Small Industries Development Organisation (SIDO) an apex body at Central level for formulating policy for the development of Small Scale Industries in the country, is headed by the Additional Secretary & Development Commissioner (Small Scale Industries) under Ministry of Small Scale Industries Govt. of India.SIDO is playing a very constructive role for strengthening this vital sector which has proved to be one of the strong pillars of the economy of the country.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.