Government OrganizationsGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Municipal Corporation of india this is well known fact that property tax is the principal source of revenue of urban local bodies/local municipal authorities to upkeep the basic civic services in the city. And studies shows that the property tax base in developing countries especially like India, has been declining due to administrative and procedural inadequacies and lack of proper information regarding properties resulting a significant number of properties are not included in the tax base, those that are included are inaccurately assessed and collection is inefficient.
- e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. eProcurement Technologies Ltd. is an ISO 27001 Certified eProcurement Company that provides an end to end eProcurement Solution like Tender Alert Service Market Making, eAuction, Reverse Auction, eTendering, eSourcing, etc. We annually Track more than 1 Million TendersAnnum & we successfully enable Rs.10,000 Cr worth of eProcurement every Year. Out of thousands of our costumers some of the reputed one includes ICICI Bank, SBI Bank, BHEL, Bank of Baroda, ESSAR Group, etc. for whom we are the exclusive eProcurement service providers & their procurement worth 1000s of crores are processed through our platform www.abcProcure.com
- Department of Technical Education Plan, implement, administer and monitor all activities in the field of Technical Education the State consistent with State and National Policies. Recommend to Government on the basis of proper need analysis the establishment of new Technical Institution. consistent with the norms laid down by All India Council for Technical Education and other concerned Agencies.
- INDIA CSR INDIA CSR www.indiacsr.in is Indias first interactive portal dedicated to making significant contributions through adding new dimensions and perspectives to the domain of Corporate Social Responsibility CSR and Sustainability, which is emerging globally as one of the hottest contemporary issues. CSR in India has added new paradigms in the light of changing government, regulatory environment, peer pressure, compulsion felt as a result of globalization and the quest for global corporate hegemony. In India, CSR still has a long way to go.
- Shillong Municipal Board The shillong was upgraded from station to Municipality and the Lieutenant Governor agreed sanction and extension of the Bengal Municipal Act in Shillong Municipality on 01-01-1911 and on 1917 the area within the Municipal area included not only British portion but the Mylliem State portion also.
- Delhi Bharatiya Chikitsa Parishad Delhi Bharatiya Chikitsa Parishad is a statutory body under the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi. The Parishad is a body corporate having perpetual succession and a common seal, with power to acquire, hold and dispose of property, whether, movable or immovable and to contract and to do all things necessary for the purpose of this Act, and may be the name aforesaid sue or be sued.
- Himachal Pradesh Panchayati Raj Training Institute The Himachal Pradesh Government by the notification dated 31st July, 1978 took over the Institute under its control and also shifted the campus to a place called Mashobra in District Shimla. Before 1978 it was run as an autonomous body at a place called Salogra in district Solan of Himachal Pradesh.
- Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project Rajasthan District Poverty Initiatives Project was launched in July 2000, with financial assistance of the World Bank in seven poorest districts of Rajasthan namely Baran, Churu, Dausa, Dholpur, Jhalawar, Rajsamand and Tonk.The Project aims at improving the levels of economic activity, productivity and income of targeted 3,50,000 BPL families of 7039 villages of seven selected districts.
- Small Industries Development Organisation Small Industries Development Organisation (SIDO) an apex body at Central level for formulating policy for the development of Small Scale Industries in the country, is headed by the Additional Secretary & Development Commissioner (Small Scale Industries) under Ministry of Small Scale Industries Govt. of India.SIDO is playing a very constructive role for strengthening this vital sector which has proved to be one of the strong pillars of the economy of the country.
- Research and Information System for Developing Countries RIS is an autonomous research institution established with the financial support of the Government of India. It is Indias contribution to the fulfilment of the long-felt need of the developing world for creating a Think-Tank on global issues in the field of international economic relations and development cooperation. RIS has also been envisioned as a forum for fostering effective intellectual dialogue among developing countries
- Nonconventional Energy Development Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited The genesis of Non-conventional Energy Development Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited NEDCAP took place in the year 1986 with the help of Government of Andhra Pradesh. The sole objectives of NEDCAP are to: Generate electricity through renewable sources like wind and solar on decentralized manner Conserve energy in rural areas Import and adopt viable technology and machinery in the areas of Non-conventional energy sources and ensures post installation service.
- Cybersri Cybersri is a project set up by Department of SC/ST Development, Government of Kerala for providing advanced IT training and industry incubation centre for SC/ST students in Kerala. The centre was set up in CDIT premises and started functioning since 2003. The centre has successfully completed 2 batches of advanced IT training for BTech/MCA/MSc Computer Science candidates among SC/ST categories.
- Aakash Hospital Aakash Hospital has been known to provide adept and modern medical services. It has crafted two special service categories which aim at providing the finest medical services available today. Aakash Hospital, an ISO 9001: 2000 Certified organization and is one of the very few institutions providing personalized and unbiased health care services to people from all walks of life. Located in the Heart of South Delhi, Aakash is one of the city’s modern and leading hospitals.
- MATERIAL ORGANISATION Material Organisation, Karwar is the Naval Stores Depot of Indian Navy and provides cover to all ships / units under the Commodore-in-Charge Karwar. This website attempts to provide all the general information Govt. to Business that one would like to know about this Organisation Registration with the organization is mandatory before a firm can be entertained for soliciting tender enquiries.
- Standing Conference of Public Enterprises Standing Conference of Public Enterprises SCOPE is an apex professional organization representing the Central Government Public Enterprises. It has also some State Enterprises, Banks, and other Institutions as its Members. SCOPEs objective is to promote excellence in organizations where public investment is involved, in order to enable them to be globally competitive.
- Himachal Pradesh Financial Corporation The Corporation caters to the requirements of the entrepreneurs by providing term - loan to small and medium scale industries, hotel, Micro Hydel project for creation of assets, viz., land, building and machinery. It also provides working capital term - loan to the industrial units on competitive terms
- SREI Sahaj e-Village Ltd Sahaj eVillage Ltd, a subsidiary of SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited, has taken up the onus of bridging the digital divide between rural and urban India, under the NeGP of the Government of India. It is all set to establish 100000 Common Service Centres across the country. Each CSC will be owned and operated by a Village Level Entrepreneur VLE. It will ensure to the villagers all services that their urban counterparts are already familiar with.
- Kolmate.in Kolmate.in is the leading name for Kolkata based INFOTAINMENT. Kolmate.in is the brand name for S.P Web Communication Company. It is incorporated under Kolkata Municipal Corporation, which grants the Certificate of Enlistment Trade Licence. Kolmate.in is a generation next marketing consultancy providing an enormous information base and is an entertainment portal dealing with a varied range of products and services in West Bengal and its suburbs.
- Government of Gujarat NRG CENTRE VADODARA When the Industrial Estate was established in the south of Vadodara City in Makarpura, all the industries situated in this estate had various problems. Hence for the purpose to represent the interests of the entrepreneurs and to take up the problems collectively, there was necessity to organize an Association and thus was born Makarpura Industrial Estte Association in the year 1969.
- Himachal Pradesh Fisheries Department To develop reservoir fishery of the State with an aim to increase per hectare production from the open impoundments. To promote aquaculture in the state by providing technical and financial assistance to the fishermen and rural youths. To generate employment opportunities in the fishery sector and ameliorating the condition of fishermen of the state.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Government Organizations - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.