Indian Missions AbroadView online information on the government of India missions in foreign countries and other destinations. The Indian mission abroad directory provides online information on the Indian embassies set up at international destinations. Through the Indian missions abroad web guide get online access to the Indian embassies across different parts of the world, also get online information on leading website listing that provides information on leading Indian missions abroad.
Latest Website Listings
- VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd. Engaged in offering services in the field of diplomatic mission.
- Andhra Pradesh Police Department The officers and men of AP Police Department are committed to providing professional law enforcement services, protecting the rights of individuals, preventing crime, and building community partnerships. The AP Police Department, in affiliation with our community, is committed to serve the needs of the citizens of India by providing an efficient and effective level of service through crime prevention and protection programs.
- Embassy of India, Seoul Official website of embassy of india in Seoul providing information about embassy, government, economy, investment & trade, technology, art, culture & sports, tourism, visa services, consular services and pio card scheme.
- Embassy of India, Belgium Official website of embassy of india in belgium providing information about embassy, passport, visa, indian commerce & trade, economical & political dialogue, educational programme and cultural events.
- Indian Air Force The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932.The Indian Air Force today,having completed the Platinum Jubilee of dedicated service to the nation,is a modern,technology-intensive force distinguished by its commitment to excellence and professionalism. IAF services are providing placements.service personal.IAF providing funds to retired officers.
- newpunjab New Punjab is a Punjabi website which aware Indian with the geographical problem faced by the world due to Himalayan glacier melting down and the behavior of our neighbor country Pakistan on this. DR. Rajendra K pachauri, chairman of UN climate change panel, exposed for misleading the world with 'fairy tale' report, about 16,000 Himalayan glacier melting down by 2035.
- Bihar Police Our immediate vision is to develop a positive and friendly attitude and upgrade our skills and discharge the duties with integrity in a fair and transparent manner. We want to excel in anti-crime operations so that a fear of law is created in the outlaws and criminals and respect for law in others.
- Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts The council is run and managed by team of professionals headed by executive director. The committee of administration consists of eminent exporters, professionals. The export promotion council for handicrafts has a rarest distinction of being considered as model council that is self - sustaining and where all the promotional activities are self - financed.
- The Banyan Tree The Banyan Tree was founded in the year 2002, to assist foreign organizations wanting to do business in the Indian market. With rapid liberalization and opening up of the economy, India has been on the radar of most companies, who want to cater to this market to achieve sustained business growth.
- Embassy of India, Washington DC Website of Embassy of India, Washington DC provide information about passport & visa, consulates in US, foreign relations, policy statements, etc.
- Arwal Police NIC District Centre at present expanded to first floor of Computer Section building located in Collectorate campus. DRDA Computer section and LRC computerization project runs along with NIC. Video Conferencing Centre is also located in same building for convenience.
- Embassy of India, Armenia Indian embassy in armenia focusing on india-armenia relationship, development procedures, political events, business opportunities and indian culture.
- TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT BOARD The Government of India constituted the Technology Development Board (TDB) in September 1996, under the Technology Development Board Act, 1995, as a statutory body, to promote development and commercialization of indigenous technology and adaptation of imported technology for wider application. The board consists of 11 Board members.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.