International Org. IndiaThere are many international organisations functioning in India working on various aspects such as human rights, education, women empowerment, agricultural development, etc. International organisations directory of India brings together the leading international organisations operating from India on a single platform. To get more information on the international organisations functioning in India browse through the websites listed surfindia online web guide of international organisations in India.
Latest Website Listings
- pacific aviationmuseum The mission of the Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor is to develop and maintain an internationally recognized aviation museum on Ford Island that educates young and old alike, honors aviators and their support personnel who defended freedom in the Pacific Region and to preserve Pacific aviation history.
- Young India It is providing the information about young india. Here containing the details about indian heros like Mahatma Gandhiji, Subhash Chandra Bose, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, Sardar Vallabhbhai patel, Rajiv Gandhi etc.
- PCP International Limited A leading Contracting and Engineering Organizations of India having its operations through out the Country and Overseas.
- Asian and Pacific Centre for Transfer of Technology Promotes transfer of technology in the Asia Pacific region.
- U.N Aids An UN system organization engaged in joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS and uniting the whole world for preventing HIV/ADIS causes.
- Standard Chartered Bank The name Standard Chartered comes from the two original banks from which it was founded and which merged in 1969 — The Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China, and The Standard Bank of British South Africa. Main article: Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China
- Jain International Trade Organisation Jain International Trade Organisation is womens wing of Jain International Trade Organisation JITO which is a worldwide organisation of Jain businessmen, industrialists, knowledge workers and professionals reflecting the glory of ethical business practices. It is a global organisation set to achieve socio-economic empowerment, value based education, community welfare, practice of compassion, spread of global friendship and spiritual upliftment of fellow beings.
- SolarCon India SOLARCON India is run by the solar industry in India for the industry in India. SOLARCON India is the only event that reinvests revenues back into programs that support the growth and expansion of the solar industry including industry standards; market research; EHS; and public policy programs that engage world governments and support positive legislative and regulatory efforts.
- AgriBusiness Incubator The International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics ICRISAT is a non-profit, apolitical, international organization that is devoted to science-based agricultural development. It is one of the 15 Future Harvest Centres of Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research. ICRISAT works mainly on agricultural research envisaged the AgriBusiness Incubator in partnership with Department of Science and Technology to facilitate enterpreneurs through agricultural research.
- IMF The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 187 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.
- SOUTH ASIA TERRORISM PORTAL The Institute for Conflict Management is a non-Profit Society set up in 1997 in New Delhi, and is committed to the continuous evaluation and resolution of problems of internal security in South Asia. The Institute was set up on the initiative of, and is presently headed by, its President, Mr. K.P.S. Gill, IPS
- Society for Promotion of Appropriate Development Efforts SPADE is a voluntary NGO (non-governmental organization) in north-east India. The founding members felt that a top-down approach was the major reason for the failure of the conventional government development programmes.
- Indian Legal Consultants It is an International law firm is engaged in offering solutions pertaining to commercial and economic problems. Backed by an experienced team of law practitioners, we have achieved expertise in rendering customized practical solutions related to Intellectual Property Law Rights, trademark , patent , design & copyright and so on
- Speedy Tours International. (INDIA) Engaged in providing tour & travel services.
- Laughter Yoga International It is a life changing experience.It is a unique exercise routine that combines unconditional laughter with yogic breathing (PRANAYAMA). Anyone can laugh without relying on humor,jokes or comedies. Laughter is simulated as a body exercise in a group and with eye contact, and childlike playfulness, it turns into real and contagious Laughter.It is a revolutionary idea – simple and profound.An exercise routine,it is sweeping the world and is a complete wellbeing workout.
- International Development Economics Associates (IDEAs) International Development Economics Associates (IDEAs) is a pluralist network of progressive economists across the world, engaged in research, teaching and dissemination of critical analyses of economic policy and development. Its members are motivated by the need to strengthen and develop alternatives to the current mainstream economic paradigm as formulated by the neoliberal orthodoxy.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.