MinistryThe ministry directory of India is a vast resource guide on information related to the various ministries of the government of India. Get access to online information such as bills, acts, circulars, notifications and various policies of a government ministry under this informative ministry web guide. Get extensive information by browsing the leading website listing of various ministries operating under the government of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Cabinet Secretariat An official website of government of india, offering information about cabinet secretariat.
- Ministry of External Affairs Information about national events, speeches, interviews, press release, international media, interviews and foreign relationship.
- Celestial Ministries We are happy to introduce the Celestial Ministries to all friends and well wishers.Celestial Ministries is a Registered Evangelistic Humanitarian Non Governmental organization established in 1996 in the State of Kerala in India by Rev. P. J. Santhosh Kumar and Mrs. Sheela Santhosh Kumar. Its beginning is in a humble way and with an immense desire and full dedication to meet physical and spiritual needs of human beings. Celestial Ministries is involved in serving the poor and un reached towards making a holistic impact on people with their culture. It is registered in the year 1998 as a Public, Charitable & Educational Trust with its Registered Office in Tamilnadu and now we have extended our works to Chatissgarh State also.
- Ministry of Home Affairs An official website of govt. of india, offering information about ministry of home affairs.
- Department Of Meterology Official website of Department of Indian Metrological, providing information about indian daily weather, current weathe observation, monsoon, earthquakes, cyclone and storm warning.
- Chief Minister's Secretariat Yog Guru Baba Ramdeo, upon his arrival at Patna, met with Hon'ble Chief Minister, Bihar Shri Nitish Kumar and discussed Yoga's merit and spiritualism. The Program "JANTA KE DARBAAR MEIN MUKHYAMANTRI" is being held on every Monday at 1, Anne Marg, Patna. The Programe is for the redressal of public grievances on various issues.
- KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SIVAGANGA Welcome to official site of K.V. Sivaganga, one of the most prestigious educational institution of the district, which was recently opened in 2007 as a special focus District Project Civil Sector by KVS. It is situated in the heart of the town within 4km from the Railway Station of sivaganga, Prestigious contribueny of Shri.P.Chidambaram Member of Parliament former Finance Minister and Present Home Minister Govt. of India.
- Census of India Official website of Census of India by Ministry of Home Affairs of India.
- MSME Testing Centre MSME - Testing Centre WR , Mumbai formerly known as Regional Testing Centre, Mumbai is one of the 4 Regional Testing Centre. Setup by Government of India under Ministry of Micro , Small & Medium Enterprises to provide Testing and Quality Control Facilities for the small scale industries in the Western Region.
- Right to Information Monitoring System Right to Information Act 2005 mandates timely response to citizen requests for government information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions to provide a– RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens for quick search of information on the details of first Appellate Authorities,PIOs etc. amongst others, besides access to RTI related information/disclosures published on the web by various Public Authorities under the gov
- Heavy Water Board A constituent unit under Department of Atomic Energy, primarily responsible for production of heavy water(D2O) which is used as a moderator and coolant in the nuclear power as well as research reactors.
- Informa Exhibitions India India’s ONLY Homeland Security show officially supported by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Associated with ASSOCHAM who represents the interests of the trade industry and interfaces with the Government on policy issues. Proud to announce new country pavilions this year from Sweden, France, Taiwan and China.
- Ministry of Culture Engaged in development of art & culture, historic sites, ancient monuments, literacy, cultural organization and national events.
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Entrusted with the welfare, social justice & empowerment of disadvantaged and marginalised section of the society viz, scheduled caste, minorities, backward classes, aged persons, street children and victims of drug abuse, etc.
- MSME Devlopement Institute The Micro Small and Medium Enterprises Development institute MSME DI, Chennai, established in the year 1954, as field level Institute under the Ministry of MSME, Government of India. Office of DCMSME is the apex body for formulating MSME policies in the country and it implements promotional activities through its country wide network of MSME DIs, Br. MSME DIs, MSME Testing Center & Stations, Prototype Development Centres and Tool Rooms etc.,
- INDIAN ORDANCE FACTORIES Indian Ordnance Factories is the oldest and largest industrial setup which functions under the Department of Defence Production of the Ministry of Defence. The ordnance factories form an integrated base for indigenous production of defence hardware and equipment, with the primary objective of self reliance in equipping the armed forces with state of the art battlefield equipments.
- Lok Sabha Lok Sabha is composed of representatives of the people chosen by direct election on the basis of the adult suffrage. The maximum strength of the House envisaged by the Constitution is 552, which is made up by election of upto 530 members to represent the States, upto 20 members to represent the Union Territories and not more than two members of the AngloIndian Community to be nominated by the Honble President, if, in hisher opinion, that community is not adequately represented in the House. The total elective membership is distributed among the States in such a way that the ratio between the number of seats allotted to each State and the population of the State is, so far as practicable, the same for all States.
- Ministry of Tourism Website of Ministry of Tourism for the development and promotion of tourism in India.
- Environmental Information System Realizing the importance of Environmental Information, the Government of India, in December, 1982, established Environmental Information System (ENVIS) as a plan scheme. The ENVIS Centre 07 at World Wide Fund for Nature-India (WWF-India) was established on October 27, 1984 under the Environmental Information System (ENVIS) Programme of the Ministry of Environment & Forests, Government of India.
- Department of Atomic Energy Official site of department of energy working shaping the third stage of nuclear power programme and making strategy for the growth of electrical energy.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Ministry - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.