MinistryThe ministry directory of India is a vast resource guide on information related to the various ministries of the government of India. Get access to online information such as bills, acts, circulars, notifications and various policies of a government ministry under this informative ministry web guide. Get extensive information by browsing the leading website listing of various ministries operating under the government of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Productivity Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Productivity (AIP) is the long term training wing of the National Productivity CouncilNPC, organized under Ministry of Industry, Government of India. It is situated in an industrial environment in the Industrial Estate of Small Industry Development Corporation SIDCO of Tamil Nadu, Ambattur, Chennai Madras.
- Ministry of Finance Official website of Ministry of Fionance provide press releases, economic indicators and budget information.
- Ministry of Steel Site of ministry of steel with information about ministry, offices, anual reports, acts/rules, research & technology, award schemes, major activities and policies.
- Mahila Samakhya Mahila Samakhya is a programme of the Government of Indias Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy. Combining expertise and resources from within and outside the government, we bring diverse resources together for the universal benefit of rural women. The New Education Policy of 1986 emphasized the need for positive, interventionist education programmes that would promote equality and equal opportunities for women.
- India Brand Equity Foundation India Brand Equity Foundation IBEF is a public private partnership between the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, and the Confederation of Indian Industry. The Foundations primary objective is to build positive economic perceptions of India globally.
- Petrotech 2010 Petrotech Society is a non-profit organization registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860. It was founded by distinguished members representing the entire spectrum of the hydrocarbon industry. The Governing Council of the society is well represented by the multinational, private sector and major public sector oil companies.
- Chief Minister's Secretariat Yog Guru Baba Ramdeo, upon his arrival at Patna, met with Hon'ble Chief Minister, Bihar Shri Nitish Kumar and discussed Yoga's merit and spiritualism. The Program "JANTA KE DARBAAR MEIN MUKHYAMANTRI" is being held on every Monday at 1, Anne Marg, Patna. The Programe is for the redressal of public grievances on various issues.
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Official website of ministry of health & family welfare offering information about tenders & advertisement, central health scheme and national rural health mission.
- Corridors of Learning Corridors of Learning showcases activities undertaken at IIT Bombay through the Talk To A Teacher project of the National Mission on Education through ICT funded by the Ministry of Human Resources and Development, GOI.Researchoscope is a series of talks given by Ph.D. students at IIT Bombay regarding their research work.
- India Defence Consultants Non official website offers analytical information on defence and military related issues.
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises An official website of ministry of micro, small & medium enterprises, offering information about plan & budget, programmes & schemes, skill development and training.
- The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Offering the welfare, social justice & empowerment of the disadvantaged and marginalised section of the society such as Scheduled caste, minorities, backward classes, disabled, aged persons, street children and victims of drug abuse.
- National Afforestation & Eco-Development Board The National Afforestation and Eco-Development Board NAEB, set up in August 1992, is responsible for promoting afforestation,tree planting, ecological restoration and eco-development activities in the country, with special attention to the degraded forest areas and lands adjoining the forest areas, national parks, sanctuaries and other protected areas as well as the ecologically fragile areas like the Western Himalayas.
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution The oficial website of Ministry perform functions to ensure food security in India and to support the consumer movement.
- Deccan Chamber of Commerce Industries & Agriculture Pune The main objective of Deccan Chamber of Commerce Industries & Agriculture Pune DCCIA Pune is the promotion of greater cooperation between member industries & to bring them on a common platform. The intention is to address not only the many concerns already present in the Punes Industrial area, but also to involve the regions numerous smaller enterprises and suppliers.
- Celestial Ministries We are happy to introduce the Celestial Ministries to all friends and well wishers.Celestial Ministries is a Registered Evangelistic Humanitarian Non Governmental organization established in 1996 in the State of Kerala in India by Rev. P. J. Santhosh Kumar and Mrs. Sheela Santhosh Kumar. Its beginning is in a humble way and with an immense desire and full dedication to meet physical and spiritual needs of human beings. Celestial Ministries is involved in serving the poor and un reached towards making a holistic impact on people with their culture. It is registered in the year 1998 as a Public, Charitable & Educational Trust with its Registered Office in Tamilnadu and now we have extended our works to Chatissgarh State also.
- Informa Exhibitions India India’s ONLY Homeland Security show officially supported by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Associated with ASSOCHAM who represents the interests of the trade industry and interfaces with the Government on policy issues. Proud to announce new country pavilions this year from Sweden, France, Taiwan and China.
- INDIAN ORDANCE FACTORIES Indian Ordnance Factories is the oldest and largest industrial setup which functions under the Department of Defence Production of the Ministry of Defence. The ordnance factories form an integrated base for indigenous production of defence hardware and equipment, with the primary objective of self reliance in equipping the armed forces with state of the art battlefield equipments.
- Directorate General Resettlement An official website of defense offering information bout employment & self employment directorate, training directorate and kendriya sainik board.
- Manthan Gramin Evam Samaj Seva Samiti Manthan gramin Evam Samaj Sewa Samiti is a an NGO working intensively in the rural area of MP and chattisgarh state of India.The main motto of the organization is socio-economic up-liftment of the rural masses through intensive training, enterprenurship development and technology dissemination of agriculture and allied sectors.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Ministry - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.