Political PartiesThere are many national and state level political parties functioning in India. The political parties directory will be your one stop information resource on the various Indian political parties. Learn about the history, origin, growth, agenda, party leadership, press releases and election manifesto of the various political parties of India by browsing this informative online web guide on political parties. Also view a website listing of famous national and state level political parties in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Young Sikh Leaders Several times in the past, they have been uprooted, yet they become wealthy all over again, Be it the trauma of Partition in 1947 or the 1984 massacre or earlier uprooted by Amhed Shah Abdali etc. Today times have changed. Wherever they are, they are slowly but surely surging ahead.
- Professionals Party of India The party originated in Pune where in a bunch of like minded professionals who deeply care about the welfare of this great country got together and decided that the only way change can be brought about is to wholly and deeply immerse into the governance of India.
- Political parties As per figures from Federal Election Commission contributions to federal candidates and political committees by individuals have increased during the past 10 years, and collectively, they are consistently larger during presidential election years. In the 2008 election cycle, the lawyer community alone contributed a massive $234 million to federal political candidates and interests.
- Sri A. MADHAVA REDDY This is small tribute to a great soul who was a soft humanbeing and a tough politician. He could strike a balance between the two with ease. The preputal amile on his fac could disharm the toughest of his adversaries. The basic idea in presenting this as 'IN MEMORIAM' to Late Sri A.Madhava Reddy is to make known the man and the statesmen.
- Rashtriya Krantikari Samajwadi Party Web site of rashtriya krantikari samajwadi party providing information about party and providing online membership form.
- about politics He was a Muslim and profoundly conscious of the fact that he have inherited Islam's glorious tradition of the last fourteen hundred years. He was not prepared to lose even a small part of that legacy. The history and teachings of Islam, its arts and letters, its culture and civilization are part of my wealth and it is my duty to cherish and guard them.
- Communist Party of India Website of communist party of india providing information about party.
- Bharatiya Janata Party Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya was born on Monday September 25, 1916, in the sacred region of Brij in the village of Nagla Chandraban in Mathura District. His father was a well known astrologer. An astrologer who studied his horoscope predicted that the boy would become a great scholar and thinker, a selfless worker, and a leading politician – but that he would not marry.
- Communist Party of India (Marxist) Website of communist party of india providing general information about party.
- Indian Elections A website providing information about political parties, general election 2009, assembly elections, election news, constituencies, elections results and indian electoral systems.
- T Laxman Gardens Marriage Engagement. Marriage we do have a track record of maintaining all needed facilities for Hindu, Muslim, Christian Marriages. College Day Celebrations we have 2000 member capacity hall with sufficient chairs. Government Scheme Programmes.
- DMDK Party Web site of dmdk party providing information about party, party history, achievements and photo gallery.
- National Conference A official website providing information about national conference political party.
- BJP Haryana Website of Bharatiya Janata Party of Haryana providing information about the party and its history, major issues, philosophy, political scene, etc.
- Bihar State Election Authority The Constitution of India has put in place a three-tier system of democracy, starting from Panchayat and other local bodies, the Legislatures of the States and Union Territories and the Parliament, where representatives are elected through well-laid down electoral process.
- Communist Party of India Marxist The CPIM was formed at the Seventh Congress of the Communist Party of India held in Calcutta from October 31 to November 7, 1964. The CPIM was born in the struggle against revisionism and sectarianism in the communist movement at the international and national level, in order to defend the scientific and revolutionary tenets of Marxism-Leninism and its appropriate application in the concrete Indian conditions.
- Shivsena Website of Shivsena of Mumbai providing information about the party & its history, objective, policy, party emblem, election emblem, organisation, election agenda, press releases and election results.
- Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad is an all India student organization, working in field of education with the wider perspective of National Re Reconstruction. ABVP works with a faith in the collective existence of the educational community, a firm belief in constructive work and a nationalist approach which stays above partisan politics
- Goa SU-Raj Party Website of goa su-raj party providing information about party & party's members and articles by party members.
- Communist Party of India Website of communist party of india providing information about party and press release.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Political Parties - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.