Political PartiesThere are many national and state level political parties functioning in India. The political parties directory will be your one stop information resource on the various Indian political parties. Learn about the history, origin, growth, agenda, party leadership, press releases and election manifesto of the various political parties of India by browsing this informative online web guide on political parties. Also view a website listing of famous national and state level political parties in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Nitin Gadkari There is a need to increase the economic potential of our rural population, of the agriculture sector, of our labourers, of the tribals. The government budgets and projects should be in the tribal regions, in Naxal affected areas, in the regions where farmers are committing suicide and in states where the unemployment amongst youth is high.
- Sri A. MADHAVA REDDY This is small tribute to a great soul who was a soft humanbeing and a tough politician. He could strike a balance between the two with ease. The preputal amile on his fac could disharm the toughest of his adversaries. The basic idea in presenting this as 'IN MEMORIAM' to Late Sri A.Madhava Reddy is to make known the man and the statesmen.
- Communist Party of India Marxist The CPIM was formed at the Seventh Congress of the Communist Party of India held in Calcutta from October 31 to November 7, 1964. The CPIM was born in the struggle against revisionism and sectarianism in the communist movement at the international and national level, in order to defend the scientific and revolutionary tenets of Marxism-Leninism and its appropriate application in the concrete Indian conditions.
- Rashtriya Krantikari Samajwadi Party Web site of rashtriya krantikari samajwadi party providing information about party and providing online membership form.
- Communist Party of India (Marxist) Website of communist party of india providing general information about party.
- Uttarakhand Kranti Dal Website providing information about party & uttrakhand, party member, MLAs and president.
- Telugu Desam Party In March 1982. NTR turned 60 on May 28, 1982. NTR built his Telugu Desam Party with the support of media baron Ramoji Rao, who owns Eenadu, the largest circulated newspaper in the state, and Congress.When NTR was out of power between 1989 and 1994, he married Lakshmi Parvathi, his second wife.Chandra babu naidu used to be a Congress leader till he lost the assembly election in 1983. He then joined the TDP.
- DMK Official website of dmk political party providing information about party.
- Bihar State Election Authority The Constitution of India has put in place a three-tier system of democracy, starting from Panchayat and other local bodies, the Legislatures of the States and Union Territories and the Parliament, where representatives are elected through well-laid down electoral process.
- The Communist Party of India Official website of Communist Party Of India offering information about the party & its history, mass organisations, current issues, press releases, programme document and constitution.
- about politics He was a Muslim and profoundly conscious of the fact that he have inherited Islam's glorious tradition of the last fourteen hundred years. He was not prepared to lose even a small part of that legacy. The history and teachings of Islam, its arts and letters, its culture and civilization are part of my wealth and it is my duty to cherish and guard them.
- Indian Elections A website providing information about political parties, general election 2009, assembly elections, election news, constituencies, elections results and indian electoral systems.
- RSS Official site of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh.
- Vote2change Avinash Narula does not have a political party. He believes that the governance in our country is practically nonexistent. The government just works for the politicians, the rich and the criminal element. He strongly believes that shouting from outside is of no use because nobody is listening. We need to get inside if we want to make the Citizen of this country king
- Immunology Foundation Immunology Foundation is a registered nonprofit Trust created from the savings of the Congress. Its charter is to promote the development of Immunology and Allied Sciences by initiatives and inputs in activities currently limited by ready availability of resources. The Foundation would provide support for short term training of investigators and interlaboratory exchange programmes. It would sponsor workshops and seminars on advancing frontiers of knowledge.
- Empowering India We are non - partisan, in that we do not ally with any particular political party. We are committed to deepening the idea and practice of individual freedom, rule of law and freedom of choice. We undertake a number of activities, chief among them are research and advocacy on public policy issues.
- DMDK Party Web site of dmdk party providing information about party, party history, achievements and photo gallery.
- Shivsena Website of Shivsena of Mumbai providing information about the party & its history, objective, policy, party emblem, election emblem, organisation, election agenda, press releases and election results.
- National Conference A official website providing information about national conference political party.
- Goa SU-Raj Party Website of goa su-raj party providing information about party & party's members and articles by party members.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›State Government (637)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
Political Parties - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.