State GovernmentState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Chief Electoral Officer This office monitors the work relating to the conduct of General Elections and Bye - Elections, to the house of people from Andhra Pradesh and A.P. Legislative Assembly, A.P. Legislative Council. This includes preparation and updation of electoral rolls, issue of photo identity cards to electors and re - organization of polling stations.
- Chennai Corporation The Corporation of Chennai (previously Madras) is the Oldest Municipal Institution in India established on the 29th September 1688. A charter was issued on the 30th December, 1607 by East Indian Company constituting the "Town of Fort St. George" and all the territories thereunto belonging, not exceeding the distance of ten miles from the Fort, into a Corporation. The Parliamentary Act of 1792 gave the Corporation power to levy Municipal Taxes in the City.
- Indian Council of Small Industries Indian Council of Small Industry (ICSI) is recognized by the Government of India as a premier National Apex of Small Scale Enterprises.It was founded in the year 1979.ICSI caters the need of Small,Tiny,Rural,Cottage enterprises and artisans.ICSI is representing in various Committees of the Central and State Governments.
- Municipal Corporation Shimla As a result of re - organization of Punjab, Shimla became a part of Himachal Pradesh. The Mayor is elected by the councilors amongst themselves and one Deputy Mayor is elected in the same manner. Mayor and Deputy Mayor both have the same tenure of two and half years after which new elections are held by the house.
- OSDMA Orissa State Disaster Mitigation Authority (OSDMA) was set up by the Government of Orissa as an autonomous organization vide Finance Department Resolution No. It was registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 on 29.12.1999 as a non-profit making & charitable institution for the interest of the people of Orissa, with its headquarters at Bhubaneswar and jurisdiction over the whole State.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan PANJAB Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is an effort to universalize elementary education by community-ownership of the school system. It is a response to the demand for quality basic education all over the country. The SSA program is also an attempt to provide an opportunity for improving human capabilities to all children, through provision of community-owned quality education in a mission mode.
- Environmental Information System Centre An official website of environmental information system centre, providing information about ENVIS, utilities, activities, publications and web access statistics.
- Government of India Ministry of Information Technology The group deliberated on issues like Infrastructure and Services, Electronic Governance, Education and Mass Campaign for IT Awareness and invited suggestions through this Web Site from people across the world who evinced direct interest in faster economic growth of this large nation. Based on the suggestions received, the working group gave its recommendations.
- Punjab Infrastructure Development Board An official website of punjab infrastructure development board, providing information about profile, regularly framework and projects.
- Eastern Mirror Opposition Congress MLAs today cornered Power Minister Doshehe Y Sema demanding that he step down or that the Leader of the House should take away his portfolio for failing to reply satisfactorily to the queries on the total revenue collection and consumption of power in the State during the last two years.
- The Entrepreneurship Development Cell Created in the early months of 2006, the cell has already taken rapid strides in cultivating entrepreneurial temper and has succeeded in carving a niche for itself. It wants not only to ignite the minds but also to nurture the ideas of one of the most talented students of India. EDC is committed to build a strong platform for the budding entrepreneurs.
- Agriculture Department, Jammu An official website of agriculture department, jammu is providing information about SWOT analysis, incentives in agriculture, success stories and ministry of agriculture.
- Tamilnadu Co-operative milk producers' Federation Ltd., An official website of tamil nadu government, offering information about organization, products, recipes, unions, dairies and tender.
- Lok Sabha Lok Sabha is composed of representatives of the people chosen by direct election on the basis of the adult suffrage. The maximum strength of the House envisaged by the Constitution is 552, which is made up by election of upto 530 members to represent the States, upto 20 members to represent the Union Territories and not more than two members of the AngloIndian Community to be nominated by the Honble President, if, in hisher opinion, that community is not adequately represented in the House. The total elective membership is distributed among the States in such a way that the ratio between the number of seats allotted to each State and the population of the State is, so far as practicable, the same for all States.
- Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Our Beltron ICt, CM Help line, sub inspector recruitment information, banking grievance cell, electronic test and development centre, software technology park, patna, tender notice for EoI for ICDS, tender notice for architectual consultancy, proceeding of technical bid.
- Community Information Centre Effective implementation of e - Governance can take IT to the common man, helping national and state governments to align their services with the changing needs of both citizens and stakeholders, as well as develop the economy. An IT - driven e - Governance system primarily involves the creation, storage, analysis, dissemination and use of information.
- Kerala CM Velikkakathu Sankaran Achuthanandan was born on 20th October 1923 in Punnapra, Alappuzha to Sri. Sankaran and Smt. Accamma. Memories of childhood are not that sweet for Achuthanandan. His formal education ended in Class VII and his initiation into politics.
- Panchayats & Rural Development An official website of west bengal govt. offering information about panchayats and rural development.
- Pollution Control Board The primary activities, functions and responsibilities are based on as per provisions of the Acts and Rules, and the Board has been performing following activities within the State of Assam. Comprehensive programme on water, air, land etc., pollution control and execution thereon.
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) An official website of chittaranjan locomotive works, providing information about electrical, medical, mechanical, personnel, stores, public relations and recruitments.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
State Government - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.