State GovernmentState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Bihar State Water & Sanitatin Mission The Bihar State Water and Sanitation Mission is the supreme body for implementation of Drinking Water Supply and Sanitation Programme in the State. This is a registered society under society act 1958. The Committee has been constituted under the Chairmanship of Development Commissioner, Government of Bihar.
- The Government Polytechnic, Rajkot The Government Polytechnic, Rajkot is to offer three year Diploma level programme in Engineering and technology which are approved by AICTE in regular and distance learning mode. The candidates are selected according to the policy norms formed by the State Govt. using curriculum and evaluation system developed by Technical Examination Board. The curriculum is designed according to guideline provided by the AICTE.
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Institute MSME Development Institute Formerly Small Industries Service Institute, J&K was established in the year 1958 at Srinagar. The geographical jurisdiction of this Institute has spread over 22 districts of the state. The name of the districts located in three regional of Jammu , Srinagar & Ladakh of the state of J&K.
- Chennai Corporation The Corporation of Chennai (previously Madras) is the Oldest Municipal Institution in India established on the 29th September 1688. A charter was issued on the 30th December, 1607 by East Indian Company constituting the "Town of Fort St. George" and all the territories thereunto belonging, not exceeding the distance of ten miles from the Fort, into a Corporation. The Parliamentary Act of 1792 gave the Corporation power to levy Municipal Taxes in the City.
- IMA Kunnamkulam 57 medical practitioners of Kunnamkulam area met at Lions Community Hall, Kunnamkulam under the Chairmanship of Dr. Thampi Varghese, the then President, IMA Guruvayoor Branch and passed a resolution to name the new branch as "KUNNAMKULAM IMA BRANCH".
- Himachal Pradesh Energy Development Agency In case of such Projects assets would be maintained by the developer in a condition that would ensure a residual life of the Project at the rated capacity for at least 30 years at any point of time. If such inspections find that the Project capacity or life is being undermined by inadequate maintenance, the Government of Himachal Pradesh shall be entitled to seek remedial measures from the developer.
- Empowering India We are non - partisan, in that we do not ally with any particular political party. We are committed to deepening the idea and practice of individual freedom, rule of law and freedom of choice. We undertake a number of activities, chief among them are research and advocacy on public policy issues.
- M.P. Power Trading Company Government of Madhya Pradesh vide Notification no 226 dated 31.05.2005 restructured MPSEB into five independent companies namely one Genco, one Transco, three Discoms and Residual MPSEB. The Residual MPSEB was vested with the functions of bulk purchase of electricity from generating companies and supply of electricity in bulk to the three Discoms of the State.
- Kerala Taxes The history of Sales tax in I ndia begins from 1938. During the pre- independence days the Provinces in Brit ish I ndia were empowered under the Government of I ndia Act , 1935 to levy taxes on the sale of goods and on the advert isement s, as per Ent ry 48 in list I I of the VI I th Schedule of the Act .
- Joint Industry Board The JIB is focussed as an independent industrial relations body operating on behalf of the Industry. Its Disciplinary, Dismissal and Grievance Procedures (collectively known as the Disputes Procedures) are set out within the JIB National Working Rules 19 and 20. However, Dispute Committee hearings and subsequent appeals procedures should be the last resort.
- Governance Knowledge Centre The Capacity Building for Poverty Reduction (CBPR) Programme, launched by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions (DAR&PG) in 2005, aims at building the capacity of the Indian civil service for improved public service delivery for the purposes of poverty reduction.
- Small Industries Corporation Ltd. The year 1961 witnessed the birth of The Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation Limited (RSIC), as a Government of Rajasthan Undertaking. And in 1975 RSIC was accorded the status of a Public Limited Company. It plays a major role in promoting the handicrafts produced in the state. The Corporation assists the craftsmen by providing them the designs and facilities for marketing of the products.
- Jaipur Development Authority Jaipur Development Authority is the principal agency of the Government of Rajasthan responsible for taking ahead the tradition of planned and sustainable development of Jaipur. It is responsible for preparation and implementation of master plan for the city. It takes up infrastructural and basic amenity development for Jaipur besides environment conservation and development of rural areas around the mother city.
- Computer Crime Research The Computer Crime Research Center was created in 2001 to conduct research in legal criminal and criminological problems of cybercrime with the purpose to render scientific and methodical aid, consulting.They accumulate experience and perform analysis of results of scientific practical research in counteracting and preventing computer crimes.
- West Bengal Pollution Control Board An official website of WBPCB, offering information about PCB and activities.
- Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation UPSRTC is a public sector passenger road transport corporation providing services in the state of Uttar Pradesh and other adjoining states in North India. With a fleet size of around 7668 buses we operate over 2.5 million kilometers catering to the travel needs of over 1.3 million people and earning over Rs. 38.3 million everyday.
- STATE INFORMATION COMMISSION The provisions of section 15 for constitution of State Information Commission came into force with effect from 15th June, 2005. However, the constitution of the Mizoram State Information Commission was notified by Notification No.13011/11/2005-IPR dated 29.6.2006. The constitution of the Mizoram State Information Commission was complete when, by Notification No.F.13011/11/ 2005-IPR, dated the 3rd July, 2006 Pu Robert Hrangdawla, I.A.S. (Rtd.) was appointed the Mizoram State Chief Information Commissioner, and, Pu K. Tlanthanga IB (P)S (Rtd.) as Mizoram State Information Commissioner and, when, on the 5th of July, 2006 they were sworn in by His Excellency, the Governor of Mizoram.
- Lokayukta Bihar Provided that in prescribing the allowances and pension payable to, and their condition of service of the Lokayukta regard shall be had to the allowances and pension payable to and other conditions of service of the Chief pension payable to, the other conditions of service of the Chief Justice of the Patna High Court.
- Government of India Ministry of Information Technology The group deliberated on issues like Infrastructure and Services, Electronic Governance, Education and Mass Campaign for IT Awareness and invited suggestions through this Web Site from people across the world who evinced direct interest in faster economic growth of this large nation. Based on the suggestions received, the working group gave its recommendations.
- Cirtindia The Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT ) was established in 1967 on the joint initiative of the Association of State Road Transport Undertakings (ASRTU) and the then Ministry of shipping and Transport, Government of India. The raison Cetre of CIRT is its commitment to improve the efficiency and productivity of the transport sector, with particular emphasis on State Transport Undertakings. CIRT has a strength of 240 employees of whom seventy are professional staff.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
State Government - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.