State GovernmentState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) An official website of chittaranjan locomotive works, providing information about electrical, medical, mechanical, personnel, stores, public relations and recruitments.
- Tripura Forest Development & Plantation Corporation Ltd. Tripura Forest Development & Plantation Corporation Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking of Government of Tripura. The Corporation is mandated for development of forests through plantations and upliftment of economically weaker sections specially tribal population of Tripura.The Corporation works based on annual plan duly approved by the Board of Directors.
- Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology The flag on the vertex of the State Vidhan Sabha and a blade of grass in the green field of a sweating farmer - their meandering must hearld - the dawn of a new change. The change, that ought to metamorphose the State, giant in geographical size, rich in natural resources and above all enriched with peoples will for betterment, in to a - Modern science state.
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission The Commission intends to promote competition, efficiency and economy in bulk power markets, improve the quality of supply, promote investments and advise government on the removal of institutional barriers to bridge the demand supply gap and thus foster the interests of consumers.
- Directorate of Pension, Tamilnadu. Directorate of Pension,Tamilnadu website is maintained by the Tamilnadu Govt which serves as a guide to the benifit of the retired employees of the government. It provides all the information about the benefits due to the retired employees . It also provides necessary online applications and other information.
- Centre for Cultural Resources and Training It is vital for an individual to excel not only intellectually, but also socially,physically, and emotionally, which can only be achieved by linking education with culture, and at the same time keeping pace with rapidly changing technology. For education to be effective and result-oriented, it has to be culture based, and it must take into account the cognitive, emotional and spiritual needs of the student.
- Planning & Development Department Initially the Planning and Development Department was made responsible for the Community Development works till the separation of the Department of Community Development. However the Planning and Development Department continued to be responsible for local development works.
- Meghalaya State Information Commission The State Information Commission is constituted by the State Government through a Gazette Notification. It will have one State Chief Information Commissioner and not more than ten State Information Commissioners to be appointed by the Governor. Oath of office will be administered by the Governor according to the form set out in the First Schedule to the Right to Information Act, 2005.
- Chips An official website of chhattisgarh, offering information about council of chips.
- Flood Management Information System Flood Management Information System, Bihar finds its genesis in the brainstorming meeting on Jan 18, 2006 in which the Government of Bihar (GoB) and the World Bank agreed on a water sector partnership matrix and action plan in three time horizons. In the short term it was proposed to improve the technical and institutional capacity of the State of Bihar for flood management.
- Jaipur Development Authority Jaipur Development Authority is the principal agency of the Government of Rajasthan responsible for taking ahead the tradition of planned and sustainable development of Jaipur. It is responsible for preparation and implementation of master plan for the city. It takes up infrastructural and basic amenity development for Jaipur besides environment conservation and development of rural areas around the mother city.
- Building Construction Department Planning and designing building network to provide optimized connectivity to residential and non-residential govt. buildings of different departments. Construction, renovation, upgradation and maintenance of residential and non - residential govt. buildings of different departments.
- CIC Online Freedom of Expression under article 19 (1) (a) is one of the important fundamental rights which has been interpreted as impliedly guaranteeing citizens to seek for informations from the government. Democracy requires an informed citizenry and transparency of information which are vital to its functioning and also to contain corruption and to hold Governments and their instrumentalities accountable to the governed.
- Community Information Centre Effective implementation of e - Governance can take IT to the common man, helping national and state governments to align their services with the changing needs of both citizens and stakeholders, as well as develop the economy. An IT - driven e - Governance system primarily involves the creation, storage, analysis, dissemination and use of information.
- Information and public relation Government of Mizoram With the atmosphere of peace and a new era for development, we strive to promote Mizoram, "The Land of Peace and Progress" to the millions of people around the world. Therefore, the department of Information & Public Relations is charged with multifarious duties of creating awareness among the people about the nation, the state, its history, diversity, heritage, traditions, its development in various fields and its problems.
- Joyce Meyer With the prayers and support of our friends and partners around the world, we present a creative and relevant message of Christ and His love for people worldwide through the utilization of the most powerful forms of media and communications available and the development and distribution of practical teaching resources.
- Government of Orissa Its territory formed a part of the ancient Kalinga of Mahabharat fame. Ashok the Mauryan King of Magadh, invaded Kalinga in 261 BC and this event has gone down in history as the Great Kalinga war. Then the people of Kalinga offered a relentless & dauntless resistance, but they lost at last. How desperate was the battle, how bitterly was it fought, and how terrible were the results, are known from Ashok’s own descriptions. This is what he wrote about the Kalinga war in his thirteenth Rock Edict.
- West Bengal Correctional Services West Bengal Correctional Services maintained by the State Government for proper management, administration and functioning of correctional homes.Our main aim to provide for usual maintenance service such as cooking of food, washing of clothing's , and sanitary services on roster basis enabling the maximum number of prisoners to get an opportunity of learning bread earning avocation.
- E - Mitra With a view to deploy IT for the benefit of citizens of the states, Government of Rajasthan launched two citizen friendly projects in the year 2002, namely Lok Mitra and Jan Mitra. Payment of electricity bills. A rural centric e - enabled service delivery system running successfully at Jhalawar & Jaipur.
- Industries Commissionerate Industries Commissionerate functions under the Industries & Mines Department of Government of Gujarat and implements industrial Policies of the state and central Governments. The office of the Industries Commissioner continues to play pivotal role in the industrial development of Gujarat &improving the delivery system.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
State Government - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.