State GovernmentState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- ESI Corporation ESI Corporation, Sub Regional Office Pune is setup for the smooth operation and functioning of ESI Scheme in Western Maharahtra Region comprising Pune, Nashik, Satara, Sangli, Kolhapur and Solapur districts of Maharashtra. The activities comprise implementation in co-ordination with the State Govt.
- Chief Electoral Officer, Kerala This site is an attempt to improve the communication between the electors of Kerala State and the Department of Elections. The site provides information about the office of the Chief Electoral Officer and the activities of the Department. Important Forms are available on the site and can be downloaded.
- Mata Mansa Devi Shrine Board An official website of mata mansa devi shrine board, offering information about constitution board, accommodation, welfare schemes, navratras mela and temple.
- Right to Information Act A govt. website of right to Information Act, providing information about departments, RTI act & rules, useful links, state information commission, frequently asked questions and RTI in WB.
- Himachal Pradesh Panchayati Raj Training Institute The Himachal Pradesh Government by the notification dated 31st July, 1978 took over the Institute under its control and also shifted the campus to a place called Mashobra in District Shimla. Before 1978 it was run as an autonomous body at a place called Salogra in district Solan of Himachal Pradesh.
- MADHYA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh.
- Kolakata Servicetax It is our endeavour to collect proper amount of Service Tax at the least cost to the public, and in a manner that warrants the highest degree of public confidence in our tax administration. Previously the Central Excise authorities have been conferred the jurisdiction to administer levy, collection and recovery of Service Tax, including matters incidental or ancillary thereto.
- Sabita Indra Reddy Sabita Indra Reddy has been elected for the third time overall, she is the wife of Late P. Indra Reddy. P. Indra Reddy was also the Home Minister in N.T. Rama Rao’s cabinet before his death. It is not just a coincidence but a first time in the country that husband and wife held the same post, the Home Minister.
- Chief Secretary To provide transparent and public Oriented Administration to the people of the state is the sole motto of the government. Public Grievance is the part and parcel of the good governance programme. Rather It is the main pillar of the good governance programme.
- Small Industries Corporation Ltd. The year 1961 witnessed the birth of The Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation Limited (RSIC), as a Government of Rajasthan Undertaking. And in 1975 RSIC was accorded the status of a Public Limited Company. It plays a major role in promoting the handicrafts produced in the state. The Corporation assists the craftsmen by providing them the designs and facilities for marketing of the products.
- Tamil Virtual Academy The Tamils living in different parts of the world, in order to preserve their cultural identity and observe their traditions and values, need to maintain familiarity with Tamil and be knowledgeable about their heritage. Recognising this fact and for meeting the felt and emerging needs of the Tamil Communities and others interested in Tamil studies, the Chief Minister of the Government of Tamil Nadu
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), headed by the Prime Minister of India, is the Apex Body for Disaster Management in India. The setting up of the NDMA and the creation of an enabling environment for institutional mechanisms at the State and District levels is mandated by the Disaster Management Act, 2005.
- Directorate of Valuation This involves compilation of import data on a daily basis from all Customs stations in the country and its analysis by specially developed software to determine unit values, weighted average values of identical goods, percentage deviations and outliers, supplemented with international price information.
- Assam post Speed Post has over 1000 destinations all over India. It also links97 major countries around the globe.They provide both, documents as well as merchandise service. Money transfer is also available through Speed Post in India.We acceptGold coins, Gold ornaments, bullion, precious,stones or jewellery provided the value of such insurance does not exceed one lakh rupees. (Earlier, the Limit was Rs. 10,000)
- Urban administration and development department (Govt of Madhya desh)pra The Urban Administration and Development Department (UADD) of the Government of Madhya Pradesh have launched its site under the name www.mpurban.gov.in . UADD is the sole owner of this name and associated properties with this site. UADD wherever used implies the UADD, its affiliates and/or associates and its employees.
- The Government Polytechnic, Rajkot The Government Polytechnic, Rajkot is to offer three year Diploma level programme in Engineering and technology which are approved by AICTE in regular and distance learning mode. The candidates are selected according to the policy norms formed by the State Govt. using curriculum and evaluation system developed by Technical Examination Board. The curriculum is designed according to guideline provided by the AICTE.
- Flood Management Information System Flood Management Information System, Bihar finds its genesis in the brainstorming meeting on Jan 18, 2006 in which the Government of Bihar (GoB) and the World Bank agreed on a water sector partnership matrix and action plan in three time horizons. In the short term it was proposed to improve the technical and institutional capacity of the State of Bihar for flood management.
- Governor An official website of governor of arunachal pradesh, offering information about state and governor.
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) An official website of chittaranjan locomotive works, providing information about electrical, medical, mechanical, personnel, stores, public relations and recruitments.
- Kerala Taxes The history of Sales tax in I ndia begins from 1938. During the pre- independence days the Provinces in Brit ish I ndia were empowered under the Government of I ndia Act , 1935 to levy taxes on the sale of goods and on the advert isement s, as per Ent ry 48 in list I I of the VI I th Schedule of the Act .
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
State Government - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.