State GovernmentState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation UPSRTC is a public sector passenger road transport corporation providing services in the state of Uttar Pradesh and other adjoining states in North India. With a fleet size of around 7668 buses we operate over 2.5 million kilometers catering to the travel needs of over 1.3 million people and earning over Rs. 38.3 million everyday.
- Gujarat Customs, Ahmedabad They are giving information about Customs Act, Customs Rules, Special Economic Zone, Customs Tariff, Custom Notification, Transfer and Posting. They are located in ahmedabad.
- tbgri Prof. A. Abraham, a visionary and a great Botanist, conceived the idea of establishing a Botanic Garden and Research Institute to study and conserve the rare and vanishing wild plant genetic resources of the country.Kinded by the spirit of his concept, the Government of Kerala took a far sighted decision resulting in the establishment of Tropical Botanic Garden & Research Institute (TBGRI) as an autonomous organisation at Thiruvananthapuram, the capital City of Kerala.
- Urban administration and development department (Govt of Madhya desh)pra The Urban Administration and Development Department (UADD) of the Government of Madhya Pradesh have launched its site under the name www.mpurban.gov.in . UADD is the sole owner of this name and associated properties with this site. UADD wherever used implies the UADD, its affiliates and/or associates and its employees.
- Performance Management Performance Management Division is an office within the Cabinet Secretariat and is headed by a Secretary to Government of India. Design a state-of-the-art performance management system in the Government after a comprehensive review of international best practices.
- SJVN Limited Besides above, indirect benefits has also accrued to the region by way of increase in agriculture and industrial production. In addition, the project has provided gainful employment to a large number of skilled and unskilled workers and has also opened the landlocked hinterland by providing essential facilities such as schools, hospitals etc.
- Chhattisgarh State Electricity Regulatory Commission Chhattisgarh State was carved out of Madhya Pradesh on the 1st November, 2000. It is one of the few States in the country which has a robust power sector since its very inception.The Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board was constituted soon after the State came into being on 15th November, 2000. The Board is in a position, more or less, to meet the electricity requirement of the State and is also in good financial health.
- Employees State Insurance Scheme The overall administrative control in running the scheme in the State as a whole including the four Sub Regions Madurai, Coimbatore, Salem and Tirunelveli rest with the Additional Commissioner & Regional Director, ESIC, Chennai. With a view to ensure effective administration by way of easy accessibility and early settlement of claims and grievances of employers and employees
- Railway Recruitment Board The application-details furnished by successful candidates are verified and they are called for counselling and scrutiny of original documents. A panel of names is then recommended to competent authorities to the extent of vacancies. The candidates will be required to pass a medical examination before appointment.
- Lokayukta Bihar Provided that in prescribing the allowances and pension payable to, and their condition of service of the Lokayukta regard shall be had to the allowances and pension payable to and other conditions of service of the Chief pension payable to, the other conditions of service of the Chief Justice of the Patna High Court.
- ESI Corporation ESI Corporation, Sub Regional Office Pune is setup for the smooth operation and functioning of ESI Scheme in Western Maharahtra Region comprising Pune, Nashik, Satara, Sangli, Kolhapur and Solapur districts of Maharashtra. The activities comprise implementation in co-ordination with the State Govt.
- Chief Minister's Secretariat Yog Guru Baba Ramdeo, upon his arrival at Patna, met with Hon'ble Chief Minister, Bihar Shri Nitish Kumar and discussed Yoga's merit and spiritualism. The Program "JANTA KE DARBAAR MEIN MUKHYAMANTRI" is being held on every Monday at 1, Anne Marg, Patna. The Programe is for the redressal of public grievances on various issues.
- Animal And Fisheries Resources Under Animal & Fisheries Resources Department, Government of Bihar, State Government has sanctioned separate Directorate for Dairy Development for speedy Development in Dairy Sector vide Resolution No. 1119 dated 01.04.1981. Since then Directorate of Dairy Development came into force.
- Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Our Beltron ICt, CM Help line, sub inspector recruitment information, banking grievance cell, electronic test and development centre, software technology park, patna, tender notice for EoI for ICDS, tender notice for architectual consultancy, proceeding of technical bid.
- Flood Management Information System Flood Management Information System, Bihar finds its genesis in the brainstorming meeting on Jan 18, 2006 in which the Government of Bihar (GoB) and the World Bank agreed on a water sector partnership matrix and action plan in three time horizons. In the short term it was proposed to improve the technical and institutional capacity of the State of Bihar for flood management.
- Stores Purchase Department These rules and instructions also apply to the purchase of stores by Government servants on behalf of local bodies and of local funds administered by the Government, if such purchase is authorised by Government. Rules and instructions included in this Manual regarding preferences or margin of preferences in respect of industries having approved rate contracts.
- Joyce Meyer With the prayers and support of our friends and partners around the world, we present a creative and relevant message of Christ and His love for people worldwide through the utilization of the most powerful forms of media and communications available and the development and distribution of practical teaching resources.
- Government of Arunachal Pradesh An official website of government of arunachal pradesh, offering information about government.
- The Government Polytechnic, Rajkot The Government Polytechnic, Rajkot is to offer three year Diploma level programme in Engineering and technology which are approved by AICTE in regular and distance learning mode. The candidates are selected according to the policy norms formed by the State Govt. using curriculum and evaluation system developed by Technical Examination Board. The curriculum is designed according to guideline provided by the AICTE.
- Kerala CM Velikkakathu Sankaran Achuthanandan was born on 20th October 1923 in Punnapra, Alappuzha to Sri. Sankaran and Smt. Accamma. Memories of childhood are not that sweet for Achuthanandan. His formal education ended in Class VII and his initiation into politics.
- ›Co-operatives (133)
- ›Commissions (106)
- ›Committees (62)
- ›Consulates (17)
- ›Department (480)
- ›Directory (10)
- ›Districts (469)
- ›Embassy In India (39)
- ›Export Processing Zones (24)
- ›Government Organizations (567)
- ›Indian Missions Abroad (19)
- ›International Org. India (21)
- ›Judiciary (75)
- ›Legislature (44)
- ›Ministry (142)
- ›Political Parties (68)
- ›Railways (48)
- ›Trade Promotion Organization (94)
State Government - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.