Colleges in GunturThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- CHRISTU JAYANTHI JUBILEE COLLEGE The world celebrated the jubilee of Christ’s birth in 2000A.D. The same year marked the beginning of the third millennium. To mark this epoch-making event, the Christu Jayanthi Jubilee P.G. College was started by the Diocese of Guntur Society in 2000. The college was situated in the premises of “Little Flower School” and later shifted to the present campus with its own impressive building. The Founder of the college is Most Rt. Rev. Dr. Gali Bali, Bishop of Guntur. It was inaugurated and blessed by Most Rev. Dr. Pedro Lopez Quintana, Apostolic Nuncio to India and Vatican Ambassador to the Government of India. The college is affiliated to Acharya Nagarjuna University. The Diocesan society strives to promote quality education at all levels for all categories of students irrespective of caste and creed.
- A M Reddy Memorial College of Pharmacy The college has been ever-driven by the greater aspirations to provide the finest quality of Pharmacy Education, richly implanted in its brilliant infrastructure and ultra modern resources to ultimately mould every student with The college is housed independently pollution free, picturesque lush green environment with a well-equipped with the state of art facilities. It is approved by AICTE and PCI
- Mahatma Gandhi College An esteemed PG college of Andhra Pradesh. Offers courses in BSc,MSc , B.Tech in Computer Science,Bio Informatics , Medical Lab Technology,Applied Psychology , Hotel Management & Tourism etc.Also Offers Distance learning to students.
- Vishwa Bharathi College of Pharmaceutical Sciences Vishwa Bharathi College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Perecherla, Guntur, was started in 1997 by Bharathi Educational Society, a women driven educational society. The Society was established in 1996 with an objective to promote quality education related to health care of the society under the leadership of Late Sri O.P.Narayana and Smt. O. Shakunthala.
- Nirmala College of Pharmacy Nirmala college of pharmacy (NCPA) is a Catholic Minority Institution established and administered by the Society of Catechist Sisters of St. Ann, Hyderabad, under article 30(1) according to the constitution of India. The management was found in 1918 in Nalgonda Dist., A.P. by Rev. Fr. Silvia Pasquali, PIME to spread the lift to Christ through various activities.
- R.v.R.R. College of Education R.v.R.R. College of Education has the felicitious distinction of having its first B.Ed. programme inaugurated by Dr.K.Raja Rama Mohana Rao, the then esteemed Vice-chancellor of the Nagarjuna University on the forenoon of 5th January 1984 in the distinguished presence of the elite of the town. Since then.
- Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences It has a tie-up with two International Universities - TUFTS School of Dental Medicine, Boston, USA & UMDNJ- New Jersey Dental School, New Jersey, USA for an exchange programme. SIDS has already sent 4 student in two batches to the USA as part of this programme.
- Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Engineering College Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu was a well known philanthropist and lover of education. He was the founder president of the Committees of C.R. College, C.R. Polytechnic College and Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Engineering College. For the last 38 years, he has been extending a helping hand to the educational institutions as a gesture of his affection for the public. S C R Engineering College is the Fifth Brain Child of Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.