Schools in GunturThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Care Public School Started in Narasaraopet in 2004, Care Public School has become one of the premier institutions in Guntur district. The school aims at the overall development of the students laying special emphasis on Extra-curricular and co-curricular activities in the school. We do not equate literacy with mere reading and writing. We aim at educating the child to blossom into an individual who can teach himself and use his knowledge to build wholesome personality.
- Vignan University Which provides quality education in a diverse and intellectually stimulating environment. It impacts value addition training to students to make them competent and inspired engineers. The Institute celebrates the power of knowledge, cultivates vision and encourages new ideas.
- sharon talent school SHARON EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY is registered under societies registration act 1860 . This is a non profitable organisation the objective of this organisation is to uplift the position of the under privileged children and families To establish , maintain and regulate the affairs of the institution and encourage sports, literary, educational and cultural activities. To establish orphanages and home for the aged by providing free boarding and education, irrespective of case, community and creed
- Chalapathi Vidyalayas Provides residential education upto 10th class to promoting the spirit of patriotism and national integration.
- Loyola Public School Over the past years, The LPS Jesuit Society received a tremendous upsurge of support and a mandate from students, families, and friends of the school to continue our work. We are deeply honored and grateful for the opportunity to further our educational mission in making meaningful contributions in the lives of our students and the communities they represent.
- Ramakrishna Mission, Vijayawada Ramakrishna Mission, Vijayawada came into existence on February 6, 2001. It is a branch centre of Ramakrishna Mission Headquarters (website), Belur Math which was founded by Swami Vivekananda in 1897. The Mission provides free education to all the students and scholarships, free books, uniforms and stationery to deserving students.
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.