Chemicals in GurgaonThe chemical industry in India comprises of companies that manufacture and distribute chemicals including specialty process chemicals, plastic resins and materials used in synthetic fibers, paints and coatings. The chemical directory of India provides in depth information on the leading manufacturers and exporters of chemical products in India. Get online information on all small and big chemical entrepreneurs dealing into biochemical, detergents, petrochemicals etc. also indulging in other chemical businesses like producing chemical goods for distribution within and outside the country. Also know about the leading suppliers of industrial chemical products, inorganic chemicals, organic chemicals and list of all known chemical dealers of India, owners of Indian chemical industries and chemical plants in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Atotech India Limited Manufacturers of speciality electroplating chemicals.
- AHD Thermoplastics Industries Adopting and implementing highest standards of quality in our business endeavors, we, AHD Thermoplastics Industries, are a pioneering organization offering solutions for multiple segments across the Indian market. With a vision that is incorporated in the company name "AHD" itself - Right "Attitude" and Right "Habits" to deliver the Right "Products" to clients, we have been forerunners in our business since our inception in 2004.
- Nitrex Chemicals India Limited One of the leading manufacturer & supplier of nitro cellulose.
- Resil Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturer of silicone formulations, enzymes, softeners, lubricants, speciality and other textile finishing products.
- Guardian Lifecare Guardian Pharmacy is a sixyearold retail chain of Pharmacy, Wellness, Health and Beauty Stores. Based on the premise of service and reliability the company currently serves 7.5 million customers annually and is Indias fastest growing pharmacy retail chain with more than 200 outlets.
- Agilent Life Sciences and Chemical Agilent Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis is a leading global provider of instrumentation, supplies, software and services to the life science and chemical analysis markets.Agilent provides the worlds most complete, most reliable laboratory productivity solutions, optimized for your applications and workflows.
- D. S. M. Anti Infectives India Limited Manufacturers of bulk drugs.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd A leading pharmaceutical products company offering various pharmaceuticals products.
- Pluss Polymers Private Limited Supplier of coupling agents, polymers, impact modifiers, grafted polymers, impact modifiers and phase change materials.
- Chrome Star Chemical Works Established in the year 1982, with rich industry experience of more than two decades, we have been able to offer our clients with quality industrial chemicals such as Cerium Oxide, Chromium Oxide Green and Stone Polish. We, Chrome Star Chemical Works are one of the oldest and most distinguished manufacturers and exporters of Cerium Oxide and Chromium Oxide Green of all grades in India.
- DV Chem Solutions Pvt. Ltd. One of the many problems being faced by various industries is the corrosion of the metals which severely dents their performance in the long run. DV Chem Solutions Pvt. Ltd. provides a perfect solution for this problem under the brand name CHEMSOL. We are a renowned Manufacturer and Supplier of Metal Pre-Treatment Chemicals.
- Pluss Polymers Pvt. Ltd. Pluss Polymers is an offshoot of Manas Research and Technology, established to develop and market new technologies and products developed in house. It was incorporated in 1993 to commercialize the technology for grafted modified polymers and alloys and blends.
- Plastics & Chemical News Bisphenol A (BPA), a compound in hard, clear polycarbonate plastics, is getting official scrutiny—and things are looking less than rosy for the controversial chemical. The U.S. government's National Toxicology Program yesterday agreed with a scientific panel that recently expressed concern about physiological changes that occur in people when they ingest BPA that has leached from plastics into their food. The Canadian government is even considering declaring the chemical toxic, reports today's New York Times. This could set the stage for banning it from plastic baby bottles, water bottles, and food containers. At the very least, some people will be even more eager to buy foods and beverages in BPA-free containe
- S R Chemicals S R Chemicals is a ISO certified Manufacturer, Importer, Exporter of a comprehensive range of Sugar Processing Chemicals, Industrial Chemicals, Boiler Treatment Chemicals, Water Treating Chemicals, Cooling Water Treatment Chemicals, Boiler Water Treatment Formulations, Fuel Additives, Fire Side Baggase Saving Chemicals, Heat Guard Chemicals etc.
- SRVM chemical & soap Pvt. ltd. Our vision is to be the best subcontract manufacturing unit supplying best quality and cost effective manufacturing facilities to clients, market leaders in field of surfactant based products in India and abroad. Confidentiality. Utmost secrecy observed at all stages starting from sourcing, processing, and quality testing. Restricted access to processing unit to personnel authorized by the client.
- Sheetla Polymers Manufacturers & exporters of rubber & polyurethane components and serving diverse industrial requirements.
- Three Bond India Private Limited Engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting of various kinds of fine chemical for efficient use of energy.
- Chemicals Manufacturers of Catalysts, Paints, Surfactants, Polyurethanes, Acrylics, Explosives, Rubber Chemicals etc.one of leading company maintaining the quality production of all types of chemicals where explosives occupies the major portion of manufacture.
- Pharmagadget Pharmagadget is a concept by which we are trying to bring entire pharma industry at one point. We have built this for each and every person who is related with pharmacy field . This site has just started on 3 rd march 2010 , so we are in a phase of updation. Your comments and suggetions are welcome.
- Avensa Avensa is a solution provider to the textile and healthcare industries. The firm came into business in 1996 with the introduction of "Wrinkle Free" concept to Indian garment manufacturers. In 2007, the firm was branded as Avensa (Formerly S&A Impex) with two main divisions, Textile Chemicals and Healthcare.
- ›Agriculture (69)
- ›Apparel (176)
- ›Appliances (48)
- ›Arts & Crafts (57)
- ›Automotive (171)
- ›Ayurvedic & Herbal (27)
- ›Computer (601)
- ›Construction (239)
- ›Cosmetic Products (20)
- ›Electrical & Electronic (199)
- ›Energy (23)
- ›Financial Services (140)
- ›Furniture (62)
- ›Gems & Jewelry (37)
- ›Home Consumables (26)
- ›Home Textiles (91)
- ›Industrial Goods (260)
- ›Leather (12)
- ›Medical & Hospital (109)
- ›Metals & Minerals (55)
- ›Office & Stationery (13)
- ›Packaging Products (17)
- ›Paper (15)
- ›Pharmaceutical Products (25)
- ›Plant & Machinery (108)
- ›Plastic (24)
- ›Rubber (25)
- ›Services (879)
- ›Telecom Equipments (27)
- ›Tools & Equipment (71)
- ›Transportation & Logistics (123)
Chemicals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (5618)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.